Negress SJW flips out on campus

youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4

jeez, oh man

This is why I dropped out of college.

That cross Titus needs to get better be triple reinforced with steel beams because holy fuck.

Piss babies

If those crazies are given any control over the classrooms / what goes in there, then I'd do the same. It's so cringey, I can't even bear to watch the full video >>

Yeah, that's basically what happened. Some low IQ nigger would flip out, but overall the enviorment was just cancerously liberal.

US status: cucked

>my pronouns are they
>if you don't believe in institutional racism....
May we save ourselves before they destroy us all

WHAT. ARE. THEY. LEARRRRRNINGGGG?

?????????????????????????????????

It's rather about one important thing they have yet to learn.
>Throwing a tantrum will only get you so far, especially out of child-hood

These guys truly believe that "their feelings" are reason enough to act in such ways. While going on about privilege and aggressions,they don't realize that their own tone is far worse than anything which "triggered" them in the first place. A clear lack of empathy.

That's difficult to watch. I'm impressed people can stay calm

Fucking hell. And her as well as the faggots can't explain themselves without shouting and stomping. What makes these people think their feelings matter to anyone else ? How retarded can you be ?

muh crtiical thinking

As a liberal I hate the fucking alt-left all special fucktards talking about priviledge should be gassed

>>>>American """""education"""""

>((((American)))) ""Education""

fixed that for you. My pleasure.

Russia please just nuke us and be done with it

This is supposed to be a "school"?
What a waste of time, you're expected to be taught in math, physics and shit and what you get is emotional brainstorming...
Absolutely pointless and toxic.

Thank you, friend *tips*

Why does anyone even give them the time? Fucking ignore them or call them babies.

this is the direct result of college being accessible to everyone.

They saturate everything with morons and it just causes chaos. Nothing is accomplished and wealth is not challenged.

Where are those people going outside of a place where they are paying to be heard.

lol'ed

The video's description links to a story about what happened.
Basically the leader of the Young American Foundation chapter of that school triggered some special snowflakes on campus with by saying "facts don't care about your feelings" on some social media. The opposition got mad and wanted to attend a YAF meeting to "discuss" issues like safe spaces, BLM, etc. He invited a few of them hoping to have a meaningful discussion about these topics. Instead it devolved into the mess shown on video.

Most of the regressive degenerates their look like they were raised by single mothers, not one of them could talk without flipping out. The dude with the baseballcap held he nerve well/

College is over. It's done. It only has it's last refuge in technical or trade related fields.

The free marketplace of ideas has been hijacked and muted by social studies majors who think they're the next generation of elite intellectuals. They study 2nd and 3rd tier academics and mimic them. Then when it turns out there is no place for them in the real world, they become the next batch of teachers.

It's a self destroying machine.

Of course it did. Good thing they recorded it to show these idiots embarrassing themselves.

I'm pretty sure it was the invading force of SJWs that recorded it. At the end, you can hear the genderqueer transformer bitching at the guy. I think it's coming from behind the camera. Gotta love people recording their bullying, rude behavior and self righteously posting it online and watching it blow up in their face.

More like critical theory

You're better off doing a trade it just sucks conservative nationalists are being driven out of uni and won't be in control in the future in politics.

Hahahaha
hahaha
hahahahahahaha

You keep your sjw and faux-higher-education, I'll keep my refugees. Fucking lmao suddenly I don't feel so bad about what's going on over here.

The faggotry in that room is astounding. That place is in dire need of a school shooting.

Does the niggress think it's her privilege to get in people's faces and act like an animal?

Working on my phd, anons. I am going back into American education with my trade skills, turning them into proper theory, and hopefully will be able to help this mess even if only a tiny bit.

Students don't learn anything in college anymore. It's astonishing.

>all that newspeak

is this really what college is like?

>engaging in a debate
>not having the communication skills to simply perform the socratic method and keep asking them questions forcing them to contradict their own initial opinions

this is why both sides are fucking stupid

I'm too scared to watch it.

this

Do you want rage fuel? If you don't want to rage, stay away. Fat sheboon mulatto gets uppity as fuck.

I had a philosophy class with a professor who equated eating meat to eating pets and cited anita sarkeesian unironically

Why is walking on campus a privilege? Just because they throw that word at stuff doesn't mean that it makes any sense

>MUH PRONOUNS ARE THEY

MY SIDES

>These guys truly believe that "their feelings" are reason enough to act in such ways.
The main difference between civilized western races and tribals used to be that civilized men prized cool, analytical thinking
Biggest difference between conservatives and the left is conservatives still learn and use inductive thinking, or the scientific method
The left uses deductive thinking or syllogisms, a system prone to error and manipulation by rhetorical tricks
The conservative method is subject to simple proofs, the left's method requires only agreed on verbal constructs
It's the difference between knowing how to think and learning how to avoid thinking

fucking google's

Jeez I can't fucking wait for the race war to begin

nigger

I can kind of understand why school shootings happen if this is the shit you have to deal with. There's no convincing these people they are misguided, so clearly the only solution would be to get rid of them.

google

The sad part is that's how most of them communicate with each other. She can't help it.

She's probably happy with herself too, thinking she won the argument by shutting them down and being obnoxious.

>you have the same privage
>YOU DON'T TELL ME I HAVE THE SAME PRIVELAGE. NO ONE CAT CALLS YOU
>thats horrible
>YES ITS HORRIBLE AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CHANGE IT

lel

who cat calls a fucking mental ill tranny, I mean come on!

Academia, the game: recognize that there's systemic racism or you don't get to play. Even in Academia there´s discussion about this. Generalizations that apply to every environment are unfalsifiable, and antiscientific. This is the reason we need to separate social sciences from “liberal arts”

fucking googles.

Wait a minute....was that collage or a lunatic asylum?

America