Cred Forums has a new meme

>Cred Forums has a new meme
>let me check this out
>holy shit it's racist and terrible
>these 15 year old idiots literally can't grasp how racism is ignorance in it's purest form
>make an ignorant forced meme

Ok kids time to pick up your room, Mom is home and your all just eating tendies shitting the bed. I'm tired of it son.

You're 15, the word nigga is only used ironically in your Vidya gamez

Now you must admit you are racist and hate women on a daily basis just so you may restrain yourself. You must acknowledge your downfall.

Can you please grow up and show some restraint? I know it's hard but if you want to have a political discussion maybe throwing the N word around like a fucking child with no proper parenting then be my guest.

Just know you will never be taken seriously by anyone anywhere as long as you cling to your ignorant bias of a group of people who are not cut from the same clothe.

You are a white 15 year old hive mind. It's why you hate women and constantly are triggerd by the thought of refugees.

>Because if you post on Cred Forums you are a manchild ostrasized from society and a plague upon his neighbors

Time to switch it up shitheads

Phone poster, thank you for Correcting the Record!

>statistics don't exist because my feelings
fuck off google

Your toys are laying out all over the living room and saying "Nigger nigger nigger" over and over before your father comes home isn't going to get you anymore cheetos.

>I'm sorry that is not an argument

Here he is everyone

The memelord, wow check out his wicked sick magic the gathering phanny pack

No wonder all the black kids in school are hooking up with his "waifu"

You guys are an inside joke for everyone on Cred Forums

>no parenting
maybe you should have done your job then.

wew lad I missed your argument there

how about you go kys

>le Cred Forums is one person

>giving a shit about how other people feel
did your feefees get hurt? cry more bitch nigger

I know alot about many people and religions. I make it a point to. Many of my feelings are based upon personal experience combined with study. Fuck off google.

More hivemind shitposting reinforcing my OP

Is there even a debate I am wrong?

I just told you Dad is coming home and it's time to pick up your toys and you're all having a temper tantrum

t. google

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>let me reinforce OPs argument because I am a superior white genetic snowflake

You're just poor white trash and too ugly to get any superior rihanna pussy

You're the fucking worst with your 2 cent bait threads.
If I post something refuting any Cred Forums values it gets zero fucking replies because these autists can't do anything but "CTR", "cuck" and "ahmed", like some retarded parrots.
But yes of course, the low hanging bait gets attention.
Even Cred Forums has more sense than this place.
If you'd go back a couple years and tell people that in the future half the board would become a Trump dick sucking contest you'd get called a kike and lectured about how this nigger fagget reality tv fatass couldn't ever be liked.
But yes, "memes", "praise kek" and let's post another twitter screencap because lol really makes you think and then 300 replies of "wow can't believe someone is such a cuck".
Bravo, this is the demographic you're pandering to. You're just as bad as them.

thanks for correcting the record

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

I'm just trying to get everyone to admit saying "nigger" after 10 years ago basically means your just a Cred Forumsirgin

And that's all I want you to admit because we all know it's true and a lot of you are just terrible people to begin with.

>projecting this hard
If you aren't getting paid to post this shit you should probably seek mental help

>you guys should stop because you look so retarded!

every time

>I'm embracing my stupidity

Not even once