Post Your Confederate War Faces!

itsgoingdown.org/new-orleans-call-action-tear-andrew-jacksons-statue/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
youtube.com/watch?v=9Myj23c55X0
archive.is/K9Vti
itsgoingdown.org/new-orleans-call-action-tear-andrew-jacksons-statue/
youtube.com/watch?v=LN9hf9QYzzM
npr.org/2016/09/23/495211893/after-bitter-primary-fight-ted-cruz-to-back-donald-trump
google.com/amp/s/politicalvelcraft.org/2013/07/24/i-killed-the-bank-president-andrew-jackson-the-private-greedy-federal-reserve
breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/22/black-lives-matter-well-tear-new-orleans-monuments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When and where? My father-in-law is an American and he loves Mr. Jackson. Should send him a message.

Fuck Andrew Jackson, fuck Trump, and fuck white people

Tommorow at 1pm in New Orleans. Link has more details.

One two buckle my shoe

lol these niggers are so salty its fuckin hilarious

>mfw they tear down the statue and it crushes them to death

Fuck you

New orleans faggot here, work in the CBD. They don't have the ability to tear down that statue. They would need to get a truck in there to pull it down. It would be next to impossible without plowing through a brick and iron fence and pedestrians.

What makes you think they wouldn't do that? They walk in the roads, why wouldn't they drive on sidewalks?

Sent him the info. Old fellow is in Newport now. Going to be fun. He's a big Irish guy. Sure he will manage.

Bullfuckingshit that won't happen. Andrew Jackson saved our city from British Invasion. I live uptown, I will gladly take the street car down to Jackson Square, load my SKS and fight for his statue. His men laid down their lives for our city.

>the raindrop hates the cloud that made it what it is today

Unfortunately I doubt we will be that lucky

Post periscope if you do.

Doesn't mean they won't vandalize it

>What makes you think they wouldn't do that? They walk in the roads, why wouldn't they drive on sidewalks?
Because the entire area is filled with people on a saturday. They CAN do that, I have no doubt they are stupid enough to try to drive a truck through that fencing and people, but they won't get that statue down. It's not just a side walk, there are no entrances for a vehicle to easily drive up to the statue. They would have to go through the bottom picture which is the only side that has a road or try to take the side alleys that look like the top picture.

>tear it down.
They will yell at it and punch it and probably try to rape it and when all else fails, they will call it racist and spray paint a dick on it

>we gone tear down dis racist Confederate

Sigh, Andrew Jackson died 20 years before the Confederacy was formed.

Good I hate niggers.

They would need 3 trucks. 3 large trucks. The gate would break the first truck. They'd need another truck to pull away the other, and probably 2 large diesel trucks to pull it down. My dad once went around smashing mailboxes and they hit a rebar reinforced mailbox and couldn't get their truck off it.

Not during the day, maybe at night, but they won't get that statue down easily, if at all. The foot traffic in that area is suffocating. It's pretty busy at night because it's the quarter and there are alot of restaurants nearby.

Your dad is a nigger. Isn't he? So by logic, you're a nigger. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

This is BLM we're talking about, user.

NIGGER LIVES DON'T MATTER

No my dad was a highschool kid in the 80s when white kids still did that shit. My dad is a 6'2" of German ancestry (specifically great grandparents from Ulm)

>TFW cities founded by the French (Detrois, Saint-Louis, Nouvelle Orléans) are now nigger infested shithole

Don't be stingy on the bullets friend.
Those niggers don't deserve to live.

Again, like in the other threads.

They wont be able to do anything without a large truck.

Jackson square is filled with pedestrians and cops.

Yeah, it's totally possible if they were extremely organized and competent. But it's BLM we are talking about.

Barbarians at the gates

if only white Americans had guns to defend their heritage with

Kek

Andrew Jackson was by far the better burger president ever.

I smell jews. They dont like him because Jackson was redpilled about banks

To be fair, he was a shitty president.

I bet this came from the top down. Of course the kikes in charge want to desecrate the statue of the man who killed the bank. Fucking disgrace we can't let this happen Cred Forums

It's not so bad, average home value in my neighborhood in the dead middle of New Orleans is an average of $600,000 and that's including nigger homes. All of the homes are pre 1920s and some as early as precivil war.

>I smell jews. They dont like him because Jackson was redpilled about banks

BLM is sponsored and financed by Soros.

>we gotta tear down this confederate statue guys we gon do dis

What the fuck? Do they honestly think they can tear down a massive metal statue? What's going in its place? Why?

What the fuck is BLM even doing anymore?

Don't they even know that Jackson was born before the confederacy?

This is honestly why I get pissed whenever I hear someone supports BLM. The high school I attended supports BLM. I still don't understand why? Are they honestly going this far to push this narrative that white people are evil racists and minorities are perfect little angels?

Somebody report this to local PD get them to protect it

Yeah, you're right. We should tear down all our history and cuck ourselves like the germans.

>What's going in its place?
Michael Brown

>we gone tear down a memorial
>50 msm articles about it
>protests in Jackson square leading up to tear down time
>leave and go nig elsewhere
Yeah I'm not worried

They probably know, but the power of large crowds of idiots is overwhelming.

Really?

Not saying that we should tear it down or remove him from history though.

Just saying that he was one of the shittier "fucking who" presidents we've had, and we have plenty of those.

Actually fuck that someone send this to Oathkeepers

>destroy history
>inevitably repeat it

Gun get me a dindu

Call local crime stoppers and report this number is five zero four eight two two one one one one

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
thread theme

>hated central banks
>hated big government
>hated prairie niggers

There is nothing objectively bad about him, your opinion of him likely stems from your taxpayer funded indoctrination. Aka school.

Your id says homo

Agreed.

Seriously though, how has the US not deemed BLM a terrorist group yet? They just form massive crowds, completely blocking traffic, just because someone twisted a story to fit their shitty narrative. They've done nothing but destroy shit instead of actually forming a positive message and promoting change. And we still get retards who say that Feminism, for example, or BLM are totally great organizations because they stick out for women and black people without doing any research and educating themselves on what the movements have done.

Both my mom and my sister support both movements without even knowing all of the grimy shit they've done that the media has just ignored.

FUCK.

Lol, not happening.

Fuck employment.
Fuck sobriety.
Fuck literacy.
Fuck marriage.

Gibsmedat

>how has the US not deemed BLM a terrorist group yet?

Because King Nigger supports them completely.

This would be a tipping point for me. They are attacking everything in this country and openly admit they are trying to destroy the white identity.

I've seriously had enough and i know a lot of people are beginning to see things similarly. I'm ready.

Sounds like you dad was a useless criminal who destroyed hard working people's mailboxes. You should really be ashamed of him

STOP DESTROYING HISTORY YOU FUCKING SHITHEADS, WHAT THE FUCK
>From a Union Descendant
We fought our brothers and damn it, THEY DESERVE TO BE REMEMBERED, THEY FOUGHT BRAVELY AND WITH VALOR, FUCKING NIGGERS, FUUUUUCK!
>Inb4 lol, u r fault union Boi
Never should of brought them here in the first place, and we wanted them shipped out.

Pray for more before the war comes. They are only buying us allies. I say let them come.

If you think Jackson was an insignificant president you are simply ignorant of US history. You must have gone to public school

I know they're fucking animals. What's worse than the people that blindly support them without knowing what they really do are the cucks that see all the animal like shit they do during these riots and somehow seperate the riots from BLM. I know too many people that justify it with ohh well that's not BLM those are just rioters they think somehow once the sun sets and they start trashing shit that BLM leaves or some shit and its OTHER negroes doing all the rioting

White men killed white men so black men could shit on their graves.

That is the ultimate legacy of the Civil War. We fought the wrong enemy.

Fuck Jackson he was a cunt

He killed the second national bank you retard. God, you faggots are so ignorant.

LBJ was the best President you foreign faggot

I laugh when people try to do that. Every BLM rally is the same narrative: looting, destruction, and violence. Attacks on whites, stealing, and burning random peoples cars.

It's the samething every single time yet somehow it's not "BLM" doing it.

lesbian jones

LBJ was a faggot.

>"fucking who" presidents
You live here and you're ignorant like this? Jesus, I'm ashamed.

You can get away with anything now if you claim the first amendment.

Especially around election time when politicians are desperate to keep their hands clean.

Lol...

>blm wants to tear down statue of founder of democrat party
>jackson was the original clinton getting rich off of crooked land deals while in office

It comes full circle. And these googles are probably voting for killary, too

youtube.com/watch?v=9Myj23c55X0

What's some good ammo for defending Andrew Jackson? Almost all my dormmates hates his fucking guts and it pisses me off.

talk show host infiltrated the meeting where they laid out the plan to destroy the statue and lays down a coordinated countermeasure. He talks about it in the first 10 minutes dont have to watch the whole video

I'll kill you like he did JFK if you don't take that back

Get a job nigger.

they all hate him, or at least hate him in the name, but they all live off his legacy so they're just hypocrites.

disgusting

If they so much as lay a finger on that man...

I thought it was the injuns who are butthurt by him, not blacks

What does Andrew Jackson have to do with the Confederacy?
>american education

Daily reminder that Jackson threatened to hang his own vice president when he supported secession.

>what is the 1965 immigrant act

I got a friend in Orleans. Fuck he's probably in the BLM crowd trying to tear it down.

With Obama in power

Googles aren't allowed here. Take your goog ass back to reddit

>opsec violation
direct-action cell foolishly broadcasts its intention, location, and itinerary BEFORE an action, thereby ensuring their arrests and the statue's safety

don't go to congo square
don't bring any ID
don't bring any electronic device

itsgoingdown.org is a honeypot and you WILL be identified

Well, he was one of the biggest slave owners in the country...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Then Zimbabwe and South Africa, here we come! At least you won't have to feel inferior anymore.

are you under the impression Cred Forums is interested in tearing down a Jackson statue?

When will GLM finally grow some balls and take down the statue of liberty? If there is no liberty for the black man then that statue is a symbol of white supremacy and needs to be taken down with explosive devices

I unironically wish someone would take down that kike made statue along with its convenient 1960s added slogan.

>have to discuss leader for class in uni
>I say we do jackson because he is an underrated and one of the best presidents
>the whole thing goes smoothly and I end with "and it was the only time America cleared its national debt"
>nigger on team goes "yeah you can do that when you rely on slaves" out of no where in front of everyone
I swear I wanted to get violent.

>goyim lives matter

I'm going to assume your white! Being white you should consider the fact that even if Black lives don't matter, white people may be the most ignorant and weakest of all people. Seeing how you basically run America, and it's been run into the ground since you've been here. I mean slavery was the biggest thing going for your people and you couldn't even keep that going. You can't even create a stable financial system or a safe country for 20 years straight. One Black man gets mad and kills over 10 white cops who were trained to protect. Lol. The white man's existence has been pretty much pathetic in America, and you have no excuse! You were never enslaved, hunted or tortured; you're just not a smart people.

When will GLM finally grow some balls and take down the Mt. Rushmore? If there is no liberty for the black man then those carvings are a symbol of white supremacy and need to be taken down with explosive devices

Worst*

When will GLM finally grow some balls and take down the... oh fuck that's right there are no more monuments in america. Well, I guess I can't meme this one out...

This, do this.

Nice bait Muhammad

Thanks for correcting the record friend. Really made me think.

It was made by a freemason, it has nothing to with liberty.

Keep raging Mudfuck

unless I can SQLi the thought directly into the heads of the niggers, this is the most warning i care to give

GTKRWN

Do you not understand what he is saying you retarded leaf?

Even I know who Andrew Jackson is you smelly little John Coffey looking motherfucker.

It was never Detrois, although at one point it was Détroit

here's your (you) you faggot nigger

They probably won't be able to tear it down so there shouldn't be any need for actual shooting but some people should go down there and stand near it with guns to scare them off.

>starts the welfare state
>best President
Only if you're suggesting he played the long game and set the conditons for the coming race war to solve the problem once and for all. Otherwise, he was awful.

The fact that they can't see the similarities in their movement and the shitholes that had a "progressive social revolution" by tearing down their history and re-writing text books is scary.

I want off this crazy ride ;_;

t. sheltered virgin

There needs to be a group of people going and surrounding it. Let them treat you like trash, you're protecting the history of your city and country, and no matter what Jackson was like he was good for America.

LBJ was a degenerate who should have been executed after Kennedy died

>he never smashed a mailbox in highschool

I actually felt pretty bad about it and left a note with money for the mailbox and an apology like a year later, but it's fun to be a little reckless sometimes. I wouldn't do it anymore, but live your life user. Just try not to hurt anyone.

It's time we hunt down every last stinking nigger, Northerner, and collaborator.

After the Jackson Statue, they are going for the Confederate ones. So yes Confederate War Faces ready.

Take a hike up the trail of tears, red man.

harambe's relatives should share his fate

Apparently neither of you are proficient with the English language.

Is Congo Square named after the Congo?

My personal take on the Indian Removal Act, and any historical event in general, is that we need to consider the circumstances of the people they're judging. Liberals like to bash people of the past because it allows them to virtue signal and justify modern politics. They refuse to acknowledge the historical circumstances, so they cry and place moral blame on people who tried their hardest to be good for not being perfect paragons of justice in a time where your entire family could conceivably be murdered and scalped.

If you're interested in defending Andrew Jackson, or any historical figure for that matter, learn everything you can about the historical circumstances, then force them to confront the reality of life back then. You'll find that they have no concrete moral fiber beyond an idealistic sense of what ought to have been.

tl;dr: just ask them,"What would you have done then?" then deconstruct whatever bullshit excuse they give with facts.

>poor_quality_bait.jpg

Truest thing Ive seen on Cred Forums.

Somebody didn't take his AP/honors classes.

Well.....he tried.

You clearly underestimate the ability of niggers, sorry googles, to destroy and break things. That is the one thing they are masterful at.

>be me
>be descendant of Cherokee who got sent on the Trail of Tears
>While I still think Jackson was a piece of shit for a president (for multiple reasons, namely his threatening to go to war with South Carolina over Nullification), I gotta agree that the context in which Indian Removal occurred is not understood by the majority of people today.

Also, the Cherokee got their revenge in '61 when they helped put 400,000 Federal swine under six feet of dirt.

Are the police aware?

Figure plans to destroy public property warrants an arrest or two.

Or is this whole thing just niggers blowing hot air?

You faggot southerners going to let niggers destory your hertiatge AGAIN?

So is this going to be another Google Street View?

You seem to be forgetting the fact that niggers are subhumans with no regard for human life.

If they as much as touch the statue, I say mow the whole lot of them down with double canister.

Fucking do it. Nothing like property damage to drive home that you're a peaceful movement

Here's an archive link btw. Hope the cops know about this shit.

archive.is/K9Vti

Johnson was a Texan and a big fan of racial slurs so that might actually be true.

Murka please defend the statue
Since I read about him, he became my favorite american president

>itsgoingdown.org/new-orleans-call-action-tear-andrew-jacksons-statue/

133 PLUS posts so far and not one of you faggots caught this:

>On Saturday, September 23, an attempt will be made by the people of New Orleans to tear down the city’s most well-known and iconic statue, Andrew Jackson, the center-piece of Jackson Square.
>On Saturday, September 23
>Sat, Sep 23

Today is Sep 23.
Today is a Friday.

God damn fucking autist.

Next year, 2017, is SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 23.

FUCKING NIGGERS

Googles don't even respect the symbols of the Union.

All the more reason why need to start the Racial Holy War sooner rather than later.

Let America be 100% nigger-free by Saturday, September 23rd, 2017

>This Saturday, September 24th in Jackson Square in the French Quarter everyone from white supremacist vigilantes to squeamish liberals will find it very difficult to hide the truth.

They're not planning it for next year, they plan to do it tomorrow

I live in New Orleans I will be there to stop them, will make thread

Absolutely, 5D demoralization. The skypes are unleashing the violence of their brainwashed legions as a show of force against a symbol of what we believe.

It's the skype equivalent of muslims blocking main streets to pray in the middle of the road.

They want to intimidate moderates into converting to the bluepill. Join as an ally, or else the legions will come after you

>archive.is/K9Vti
The flyer says Sat, Sept. 24th @ 1PM

Don't you think it's more likely that the website made a typo?

Get the fuck out of this country you dumb shit.

You all could seriously get a group of armed protestors to form a line around it, a la' Bundy Ranch. Idk how to organize events like that though, and I'm in Los Angeles, but tell me who to message and I'll be fucking there.

>tfw it won't be stormy and lightning strikes won't bounce off of the statue to smite the evildoers
I wish we could meme things into reality in mere days.

How do you even tear downa giant statue that's likely bolted in more thana dozen places hidden.

Are they going to ram it?

jesus this, you'd think with all the klansmen down there an armed counter protest would happen.

They won't be able to do shit but I'll show up to watch them fail live.

-----------****ALERT****-----------

Is a nigger

DO NOT RESPOND

They already did it here with Cecil Rhodes and a Boer War memorial. They also want to tear down our Kruger and Queen Victoria statues.

Here's the video of them tearing it down.

youtube.com/watch?v=LN9hf9QYzzM

Idk but anyone with some basic chemistry skills can make thermite. All you have to do is melt a leg or two off and tie its head to a tow line.

These are niggers doing this remember

Andrew Jackson, he took the fight to the banks and won, delaying the federal reserve for decades. Also had nothing to do with the Confederates you fucking moron.

People with the skills and resources to pull off something like that typically don't participate in wanton destruction of this nature because they have something to lose.
Think of it this way, if I own a large diesel truck, I'm probably making money on it. Its a wrecker I use for my automotive repair/repo business or I haul yards of fill with it or something. I'm a business owner and this truck is my livelihood, why am I going to let some hoodlums smash my truck just so that I can get arrested for malicious destruction of property or some other charge? Hell, I'm probably not even angry enough to do BLM shit because America is working for me.

south africa is dead. the only way youd get it back is is european countries became european again

>white kids still did that shit in the 80s
>implying rural white kids don't still do that shit
Getting drunk and running over mailboxes is a friday night in many a small town.

npr.org/2016/09/23/495211893/after-bitter-primary-fight-ted-cruz-to-back-donald-trump

DONALD THE DELEGATES

The reason that statue is there is because he beat the fuck out of the British in New Orleans.
Also the dude was know as one of the more humane of slave owners of the time. Not many people would actually build house and give guns and money to their slaves.

>paying over half a mill for a 100 year old house
El-oh-el

its funny how these pussified faggots are afraid of a real man like andrew jackson.

Nolafag locals white and black are getting real tired of this shit.

and Fuck MITCH LANDRIEU!

YOU ARE CORRECT!!!!!

>by people of New Orleans

BULLSHIT! MAJORITY ARE TRANSPLANT CARPET BAGGERS JUST STURRING UP TROUBLE. THEY HAVE NO BUISNESS HERE

I be the whites is gonna let this happen.

It would be a miracle if someone actually shows up armed and ready to protect history.

I want to see them try.

We should all go there and sell fried chiggun and waddymelon laced with std's

Why would Obama support a terrorist hate group?

>Andrew Jackson is a "who"

kek

>Disrespecting Mr. President Jackson

UNACCEPTABLE. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. GET FUCKING SERIOUS.

He started the welfare state, gave the thumbs up to the cibil wights movement, and intentionally supported blockbusting in formerly conservative cities like Philadelphia.

Quotes from Andrew Jackson:

google.com/amp/s/politicalvelcraft.org/2013/07/24/i-killed-the-bank-president-andrew-jackson-the-private-greedy-federal-reserve

Then leave. I no longer have the time nor interest to argue with you. Get out of my country and never come back. If you try to destroy my nations history I will respond with overwhelming force.

>duringtimesliketheseitsimportantnottodiscriminate.jpeg

Louisiana is an open carry state I believe. Anyone who tries to take down old hickory will probably be shot

Hope your glass house is still intact xD

You won't. On everything you won't.

I'm a relative of William Weatherford (Red Eagle). Jackson was based, and we have this country now because of people like him, as whining sjw types have no concept that sometimes you must fight and sometimes you must take.

you literally wouldn't be alive for it not the mercy of white people. I don't know what shit tier ethnicity you are, but it is true for all of them.

>mfw the police aid them in taking it down so that this doesn't happen.

the beginning of the end

this.

our patience has it's limits. Those limits have been reached.

If white people are to go down, I will make sure I take down everyone else with me.

Yet we still kicked your ass on Normandy you fucking nigger.

The real funny part is when they are all "fuck the police" If not for the police I would hunt them like deer. The KKK would be the local law. Yeah, fuck the police, you dumb nigger.

t. Schlomo Skypesberg

breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/22/black-lives-matter-well-tear-new-orleans-monuments/

>When asked about how sure Take ‘Em Down Nola was on the threats of ripping the statue down, the spokesman said “That’s not a threat, that’s a promise.”

I don't think they'll do any more than spray paint it, they're a very unorganized bunch.

we have so much work to do.

8/10

Really made me think