ATTENTION ALT RIGHTERS! We are a group desinged for politics, memes...

ATTENTION ALT RIGHTERS! We are a group desinged for politics, memes, trolling and all basically all the shit you see on Cred Forums but in one facebook group, our main aim is to cause as much havoc as possible against SJW's and have people in our movement work closer a team...but for now it's all for fun and keks...see you among our ranks fellow goys!

I shall be memeing in here

lmao kill yourself

>desinged
How about learning English before you attempt to shit post?

>Kikebook group

Kys

aussie shitpost

Go away CTR

No thanks ASIO, Ill be right

It must have taken some real mental gymnastics to imagin a world where this might have worked. As it is the person who made this group will be easily identifiable, and in 6 to 8 months, using a combination of thorough stalking, catfishing and inventive use of Craigslist, I'm going to fuck up your day.

Sage

GTFO Shill that group sucks long live Lazia

Soon we will have 14/88 members :')

I like dis

Fuck off.

Lazia is a dirty Turk roach who loves the EU.

>desinged

hello not-CIA, how goes the information gathering?

not your personal army

And also, sorry for my bad spelling kek, i was typing too fast and didn't check, please forgive me fellow goys.

H A I L
L A Z I A

Lazia is an anti-white communist loving turk roach. It's sad why someone would worship a basement fag.

Says the person who worships D o m.
:^)

We also have this guy. :') the living meme.

*Living Cuck
Not as good as Lazia you shill.

you should be ashamed to even have a facebook

True... We make lots of alt accounts and then we say fuck you zucc...we only use the shit website to attack the fuck out of SJW's :/

3 MORE MEMBERS UNTIL IT REACHES 1488!