Ohio Trump Volunteer Chair Resigns After Racially-Charged Comments

“If you’re black and you haven’t been successful in the last 50 years, it’s your own fault. You’ve had every opportunity, it was given to you. You’ve had the same schools everybody else went to. You had benefits to go to college that white kids didn’t have. You had all the advantages and didn’t take advantage of it. It’s not our fault, certainly. . . . I don’t think there was any racism until Obama got elected. We never had problems like this ... Now, with the people with the guns, and shooting up neighborhoods, and not being responsible citizens, that’s a big change, and I think that’s the philosophy that Obama has perpetuated on America.”--Kathy Miller, Trump campaign chair in Mahoning County, Ohio.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/22/trump-ohio-campaign-chair-no-racism-before-obama

Well, she's 95% right. Is anyone going to bother providing a counterpoint? No.

The leftist media's idea of a counterpoint is "lmao you can't say that on TV what a crazy bitch it's a good thing she resigned fucking racist lmao"

Picture related

>Mahoning Country
Based fucking Mahoning County. Despite the mob, its the best country in Ohio.

>Well, she's 95% right. Is anyone going to bother providing a counterpoint? No.

I'd say 100%

>racism

She's literally just speaking the truth, she said nothing wrong

To much of blanket statement on there being no racism.

>I don’t think there was any racism until Obama got elected.
That's what she got wrong.

There's plentiful racism. But it's no unidirectional like anyone claims.

Blacks were exceedingly racist during the Rodney King events and the subsequent LA Riots. They were also exceptionally racist in regards to the OJ Simpson trial.

Not only is she not wrong, but it's very debatable whether what she said was actually racist or not.

Seriously, it's been +60 years since blacks have been given their Civil Rights, and they have been given more opportunities than even whites with programs like Affirmative Action. There should be no fucking excuse for blacks (especially hoodrats) to bitch about not being successful or that they're being oppressed.

How dare she suggest that people take personal responsibility.

What an obnoxious video too. Here's a shot of a disapproving face so you know how to think!

>I don’t think there was any racism until Obama got elected.
>That's what she got wrong.

No I think she was right there. Racial tensions were much less pronounced before Obama. Now they've inflated to boiling point.

Growing up in shitty neighborhoods isnt the best start in life. You really have to be motivated to want to rise above it. But yes, the same opportunities are there for the taking

>>I don’t think there was any racism until Obama got elected.
>That's what she got wrong.
I think she was right. Generation X and the millennials don't really care about race and tend to treat people equally. Obama's presidency was all about doubling the national debt, creating more enemies, and bringing back racism.

>make a statement
>LMAO DUDE SO RACIST RESIGN NOW
>never refute it or offer counterpoints so they might change their mind about it
???

She's right

Based.
She shouldn't have resigned.

>racially charged
Also, I'm from Columbus and I've never even heard of mahoning county

Growning in a shithole wouldnt be a great incentive to live that shithole?

I've never met someone that enjoyed living among the filthy

Made when she resigns and joins Trumps national campaign.

Leave*

>Racial tensions were much less pronounced before Obama.
Sure, but they existed. Perhaps she just poorly phrased that sentence.
>Growing up in shitty neighborhoods isnt the best start in life.
Sure, it's bad for anyone. Which is why EVERY OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC works to improve the quality of their neighborhood. Nobody from outside of that neighborhood has an incentive or a means to improve that neighborhood for them.

This criticism is old and has been repeated ad infinitum by countless individuals. Charles Barkeley has been pointing it out for two decades. But now we're at a regression where countless scapegoats are provided for a problem that can really only be fixed by the people who it most impacts. Nobody wants to fix the problem. They just want to enable the complainants to continue complaining.

I think her being pressured to resign is just going to help Trumps campaign. She's saying what a lot of Americans are thinking. This isn't racist whatsoever.

>we need to give blacks more advantages
>its because they were oppressed

Refute this libshits

Why did she resign, she's right, not just about America but the whole West. Blacks and other "minorities" are getting their arses wiped from cradle to grave.

are you kidding me? she said if you're black and aren't successful it's your own fault but she forgets they're still recovering from slavery

It's not that they enjoy it, they just dont have the motivation to leave it. It's all they know.
Even my super white hometown is full of degenerates either working McJobs or collecting welfare and selling dirt weed and prescription opiates. They just dont have the motivation to do anything greater.

>Growing up in shitty neighborhoods
The only reason these neighborhoods are bad is because they are full of googles. It's not like white neighborhoods are built on magic dirt.

I can't believe she is so incredibly ignorant and spouts such lies.

Niggers have been racist and shooting up neighborhoods since they first got their hands on guns.

Is she wrong? If you're getting upset, maybe it's because this women has struck a nerve that you know yourself to be true.

Sorry, not sorry.

>are you kidding me?

>Immediately gets rid of the female employee.
Typical Trump

It's pretty small senpai.

It's not really a black/white thing. Its a money thing. Back when systematic racism actually was a thing, Most blacks lived in shit poor neighborhoods. Now that they arent forced into those neighborhoods, the unmotivated remain. I guess you could really say it's a problem of motivation that just so happens to have the remnants of segregation showing homogeneous groupings of demographics.

>still recovering from slavery
Which none of them experience. None of their parents experienced. None of their grandparents experienced. And none of their communities have experienced.

Remind me how prevalent slavery was in Baltimore, Detroit, Philadelphia, Saint Louis, and New York City.

Blacks in America were doing pretty fucking great in most of the country and their standard of living was increasing until Welfare and Crack Cocaine hit them in the 70s and 80s.

they will start with the argument
>our ancestors was le slaves

white people only enslaved a minimum of them. They were already enslaved, by black slave traders, europes just bought them.

White people in america fought even a war against each other for freeing the slaves.

Arabs had the most black slaves, why arent there black people anymore?

this is correct

>Back when systematic racism actually was a thing
Yeah okay. But that's a very location specific excuse. It's also one that falls apart considering you are talking about something that was completely abolished everywhere by 1986.

How have they never recovered from this societal impact when every other demographic group was able to recover from similar or far worse societal impacts?

Perhaps it's because it's an excuse for a perpetual failing on the part of the community itself. It's a crutch you and millions of others continue to provide that makes them infantile and dependent upon others for "advancement".

Drop the excuses. What needs to be fixed and only be fixed by them. No effort to fix these issues from the outside are ever going to work.

We are dumping endless amounts of money into school systems in Baltimore and they're still producing the worst test scores in the country simply because the parents of these children refuse to hold their children to the kinds of standards that would push them to succeed.

Nobody can overcome shitty parenting. Democrats will try forever to claim that "it takes a village" to raise successful children into successful adults, but society cannot replace or undo the damage that poor parenting creates.

Calling a statement racist is not a argument against said statement.

New queen of Cred Forums.

You're not wrong, I'm just offering a counterpoint.

#NotAll

kek

Still looking for the racism in this.

>Arabs had the most black slaves, why arent there black people anymore?

Because Arabs did the smart thing and castrated their cattle.

there is no recovery from slavery.
People of every ethnicity got enslaved, europeans got enslaved by arabs in the muslim conquests.

Its a subculture problem, glorifying crimes and drug use.
I think the requirements for passing the highschool in black neighborhood got so low that everyone should pass like a genius, instead they drop out.

In all muslim countrys blacks still got called slave by everyone.
What do american blacks do? Convert to Islam.

Well shes not wrong.

>glorifying crimes and drug use
pretty much this. When all of your friends act like degenerates you're likely to fall into the same habits unless you find new friends

I wonder what the Young Turks have to say

aside from the no racism part, but it's not really the point. leftists, the media, sjw's etc don't want to hear the truth. They will roast you at the stake for even mentioning truths that don't fit their narrative.

The bitch was stupid in that she should have just kept her comments to herself even if most of it was true. All this does is bring shit down harder on everyone else on the right and you know damn well this will be ALL over the fucking media/news etc.

Lol

The only argument you would have is recovering from the 60s or some shit

To which I would offer every other group in this country, in the world, in addition to the fact that black have shown no improvement and only regression

How can something not improving be considered recovering? Thus the problem must be something else. To which I would assert at the very least their "culture". You could attribute the welfare trap, the resulting family breakdown, and if you're a believer in racial differences, you can go to that as well.

To be honest I don't think racial differences are what account for the *severity* of the problem. There are several nationalities of blacks here that aren't self destructive and display competence

This.

My only argument in that 5% wrongness zone is a lot of blacks grow up in neighborhoods/communities that are run by/full of the people that had those opportunities and squander them, so they must overcome crabs in the bucket a lot harder than some whites must. In a vacuum, I'd say she's 100%, and I'm an unsuccessful black guy kek.

I disagree. Hillary Clinton and bill enacted harsh crime laws that disproportionally affected black people. They cut welfare, disproportionally affecting black people. They will continue to inflate health care costs disproportionally affecting black people.

Black people have had, and will have it rough under a Clinton administration, and that's why I, a white supremacist stand with Hillary Clinton.

Same here brother

Blacks have always been racist.

Whitey isn't allowed to speak the truth in current year.

Get off the phone!

>>She's literally just speaking the truth, she said nothing wrong

lol yeah racism is a 21st century creation

There is nothing racist about the truth

Solid points right here.