Hillary will be using a custom built podium to match Trump's height

drudgereport.com/flashny.htm

>EDITOR'S NOTE: The presidential debate commission settled an early flashpoint when Clinton demanded a step-stool at the podium to add height to her 5'4" frame. Campaign Chairman John Podesta expressed concern that Hillary would be dwarfed by 6'2" Trump. The request was quickly rejected. The commission is allowing for a custom-made podium, which will accommodate the difference in stature.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCNAs2ZpvC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Trump and kill white people

To be honest, I understand her tactics.

Only Trump supporters would be stupid enough to vote for someone based on height

Ridiculous. Will they adjust the audio levels on her mic as well to match his timbre?

>Only Trump supporters would be stupid enough to vote for someone based on height
Then she wouldn't need to match his height, retard. You really didn't think this shitpost through. Sad!

lel

She's trying to win them over. It makes sense.

>complains about height
>only trump supporters would care about height
>DRUMFTARDS BTFO

Fucking idiot.

Shes already trying to cheat.

13% of the population.
let's say 6% are men.
Now let's say 3% of those men are "pro-BLM".
You really think the entire 3% will all show up?

You're outnumbered by JUST floridians with guns. Not even counting the bible belt.

You're starting a fight you will never win. I cannot wait until niggers are obliterated by Trump's victory.

Back of the bus with you motherfuckers, you had your 8 yrs of MUH GIBZ

>implying Trump won't point this out to television audience

I hope trump makes a joke about hillary having to use childrens seat and hearing aid

>trump also brings a custom built podium and towers 1.5 feet above her

All people who vote based on height will vote Trump. Not all people who vote Trump will vote based on height

that's just going to increase the chance of her falling down and add an extra 10 inches to her fall, increasing the chance of her not being able to get back up.

LIL CLINTON

Animorphs. That brings back memories.

>My name is Marco.

>At least that's the name I'm giving you. Marco might not even be my real name. And I can't tell you where I live.

>You should know the deal by now so I'll be quick. I have enemies. Very powerful, huge enemies. Our enemies are in the form of the Republican party. These filthy centipedes crawl into people's heads and wrap themselves around their brains in order to control them.

>I fight against them alongside my friends. I guess you could call us freedom fighters. That's what we are. But we do have a name. I proudly came up with the title for our little group. CTR. It's a short term for Correct The Record. It's a long story, but we have the power to change our story into another narrative. It's our only weapon against the Republicans. Without it, we're just 5 regular kids. If the Republicans find us, we're deported.

Terrific! Further for her to fall when she seizures!

she's cheating.... she really thinks height is irrelevant in the real world? no bitch

>trump brings this podium
youtube.com/watch?v=CCNAs2ZpvC0

The only acceptable response

Fun Facts from a Production Fag: The podiums that the White House Communications Agency travel with have pull out risers if a short person needs to speak at it. The different models of podium that they use also have specific names, in this case a type of bird.

>Hillary would be dwarfed by 6'2" Trump.
thats such a lie trump is a manlet

i think he should slightly lower his podium, not so much that he seems small, but in a way that it becomes apparent at first sight, that Hillary has artificially made herself look bigger. Once its obvious, she will look incredible ridiculous and petty

He should come out with a chair while she stands on her ladder podium.

why are you projecting

I know this is bait but trump supporters already chose trump, seeing him tower over her does not earn him extra votes. It would lose her votes. Which would be her supporters voting over height.

I like those odds

>5'4"
Fucking womanlet, when will she learn?
This is shortophobia.
This is tall appropriation.
She's disrespecting dwarves.

"Custom built"

Oh so a podium that she can sit in but it looks like shes standing up?

Why does she get aeay with this

It's nice to we can finally see eye to eye.

I thought so too when I first read the sketchy report.

But when I read it again I thought it meant that they will both be standing on even ground (no stools or risers) but that the podium which they stand behind can be customized to be lower, which seems perfectly fair.

And if that is what's happening I can't wait for the meme's of Hillary's tiny stonehenge podium coming down onto the stage. Get busy boys.

This post brought back memories...

watch her take a step up on stage,bet she will use her hands to help her get up. maybe steroids.

top kek

I know this is bait but I wish a nigga would.

The extra height will ensure that when she faints she'll hit the floor REALLY hard lol

Haha that was my very first thought when I heard about the stool question.

Hell I'll donate my good 15 foot ladder and throw in some caltrops for free.

I wonder if they'll add handicap railings on her podium and a bucket in it to drain her colostomy bag

Found the manlet.

Probably full of advanced robotics to animate her corpse though the debate.

Seriously though, it can probably administer anti-seizure medication and stimulants by remote control.

praise the kek

>they have to deceive people on their heights

wat is dis i do not evenly

If she was trying to do that she would have made sure she was taller

Now its just her compensating insecurities

Try again dumbass

This is blatant heightism.

BEAUTIFUL AT ALL SIZES, HILLARY HIDES IT LIKE SHAME!

Hillary's podium will simply be shorter to match her size. She will not be artificially made to look taller.

Well, if one candidate gets a stool, the other one should too. No unfair advantages.

why is she wearing so many flowers on her hat

>Can I ask a practical question at this point? Are we gonna do Stonehenge tomorrow night?

They probably will do something like that.

F

Trump should argue that since Hillary Clinton has breasts he should be allowed to have a stripper stand beside him. Fair's fair.

Heh.

Another rule they announced was no designated sharting space.

It's gonna be real tough for her. Second debate could end like this

Trump should argue that hillary has received more donations and to make it fair he should get half of them.

Trump should argue that he should receive 6 get-out-of-jail free cards from the government because Hillary did too.

KEK

and hillary will pay for it!

PRAISE HIM

Would they let a male candidate use a step-stool?

Women Stronk

5'4 is literally the average height for an American woman you mook

I use this analogy all the time whenever someone makes me laugh about a "race war".

Don't forget - of those 6% of black men that are the population - half of them are in jail.

DO IT FAGGOT

Go back to Charlotte my Google friend.

Trump voter here

The only reason I'm voting for Trump is because he's taller.

We'll find out, if Rand ever gets nominated.

Nice internal trips m8

All internal dot com

Also trump will win the presidency

HAIL KEK