'Let us do our jobs': RCMP respond to Sask. farmers taking up arms

>'Let us do our jobs': RCMP respond to Sask. farmers taking up arms
>residents should not arm themselves "for their own protection or … to protect others."
>A number of farmers say it takes the RCMP between 30 minutes and a hour to reach them in an emergency.

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/fiske-crime-harvest-guns-1.3770769

that asian chick should have just waited for the police to come instead people died

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.time.com/2013/06/13/when-you-can-kill-in-texas/
torontosun.com/2016/05/10/high-river-gun-grabs-lessons-for-fort-mac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_government_response_to_Hurricane_Katrina#Confiscation_of_civilian_firearms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wish i was american :/

really? no one wants to make fun of canada for being so f*cking cucked?

What are you a fucking idiot? You really think the reason why RCMP wants to ban guns is because they don't want you to defend yourself? Well no, it's because if they rob you and acquire those guns you own that'll mean they'll be more weapons on the streets. It's also there fault for living in the prairies.

It kinda feels like bullying at this point

30 mins or 1 hour... Pretty quick to. be honest. In Norway people occasionally have to let burglars go, because the police is on the other side of the country, or Noone is working the same hours as the criminals...

Toronto nigger gtfo

This is a joke right, calling that response time quick?

Why not use your magical Canadian powers you fucking faggot

can u shoot dem tho?

This. I just feel bad. For being a country with such a rich "wild outdoorsmen" aspect to it, you guys just can't catch a break with all the urban liberals cucking the shit out of you. I'll gladly welcome you down to rural PA if you ever move down here canuckbros.

Gun owners in Canada that post on internet forums are actively sabotaged by the RCMP, and set up to be fall guys for terrorist actions.

Paul Fiola was actively courted by RCMP and told to buy guns and ammo in order to "prepare for what's coming".

why not go fuck yourself?

RCMP can arbitrarily designate any weapon "unsafe and unfit for public access" at a whim.

why do the people get to elect representatives of all powers on what we have access to whereas firearms is now deferred to the police?

Goddamn yall are cucked. I live in a big American city full of nogs and we're still less cucked.

> For being a country with such a rich "wild outdoorsmen" aspect to it

We even have a massive retail chain that caters to outdoors including guns

Naaah, that would be illegal. However those kinds of crimes are mostly for economic gain and rarely turn violent. People in Norway generally don't kill eachother.. The police don't even carry. Keep their guns locked in the cars most of the time...

"I can reassure you that we actually deal with any situation that comes forward and any person who reports a crime that we will investigate it accordingly,

How can you report a crime if your dead?

America has a couple of those too. It's called "Gander Mountain".

I live in Wisconsin and I've been trying to make a trip up to Ontario to do some /out/. Is it worth it?

>"We're aware that individuals will carry some firearms out for hunting reasons, or even farming reasons, but what we don't want people to do is to carry them for their own protection or for what they feel that is to protect others," he said.

Christ

What a strange mentality, I simply don't understand that.

I also have expensive hobbies though, and have no interest in giving criminals power over me. But hey, to each their own.

That's what having a Queen gets you.

Leafy ass maplenigger detected

Queen has no power.

Canada has a more condensed demographic issue than the US. Most rural Canadians see the need to keep and bear arms but the city folk see no need as they have cops around. You have most of your population living in liberal cities dictating how the rest of the country should live.

Sure. Many cities and towns have Canadian Tire's where you can stock up!

"Let the burglars go". I wouldn't actually try to detain them to be honest, you (home owner) might end up with prison time..

Have been stories of Norwegians defending their home from some drugged up fucks trying to enter their homes(with knives or bats). The home owners end up getting arrested and jailed for "excessive force". As in a broken nose or a little bruise on the burglar.

I try to tell that to leafs every day. they keep telling me how great the old cunt is.

Well they cant rob me if i shoot at them can they?

My grandparents have a shotgun or rifle in half the rooms of their farmhouse. Grandma is constantly blasting raccoons and shit from the kitchen window, and grandpa has a rifle in the upstairs bedroom overlooking the chicken coop to remove coyotes and such that try to get the chickens.

Humans attempting to threaten life or property of a farmer ought to get similar treatment. A nice .30-06 to the chest. If the cops can't manage to deal with things, people need to be able to do it themselves.

The question is about human rights. Do you have a natural human right to defend yourself? If so, what are the limits on that right?

When the government says they will defend you instead, but fails to do so, what are your rights?

When the social contract fails, what are your recourses?

Living down the street from a police station is different than living on the frontier.

Americans know that personal defense is a human right and bodies will litter the streets before that right is taken away. Quit being cucks.

Guns are fucking dangerous you maniac

And further:

Misuse of firearms to harm someone should be heavily punished.

A car and a power saw are dangerous too. Safe use is required by all dangerous tools. Now wipe your tears.

>Misuse of firearms to harm someone should be heavily punished.

Libs will just continue to expand on that and say any use for defense is misuse.

If you fire a gun it wins

friendly reminder

>Gilbert was tried for murder. Last Wednesday, a Texas jury ruled that his actions were legal. That’s because Texas penal code contains an unusual provision that grants citizens the right to use deadly force to prevent someone “who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property.”

nation.time.com/2013/06/13/when-you-can-kill-in-texas/

How can one state's castle doctrine laws be so based? You can even shoot and kill someone breaking into your neighbor's house down there.

Only if it's a white robber. If it's a minority, then they are higher on the victim virtuosity scale than you and must be allowed to steal from you. Or rape and kill you.

you don't really have a lot of google yet, so 2A is not necessary
it's fine for now

High River flood in June 2013. On that occasion, Mounties kicked down the doors of hundreds of private homes – many with no flood damage whatsoever – in an obsessive search for (among other things) firearms.

Their excuse during the flood was that they were searching for stranded survivors. But they entered and re-entered homes they had already cleared and homes where the owners had let authorities know there were no survivors trapped inside. They searched in places too small to hide guns. And on some blocks they went only to houses whose owners had had guns listed in the old firearms registry.

torontosun.com/2016/05/10/high-river-gun-grabs-lessons-for-fort-mac

The RCMP are disgusting bastards.

Fuckem then
if they actually arrest all the hick dick farmers where will the city retards get their grub from?

fuck off mounties.

>shit at doing theirjob and ban certain guns for arbitrary reasons and purposefully "break" guns to show how "easy" it is to convert them to full auto.

That's retarded. This same kind of thing happened down in the U.S. during Hurricane Katrina.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_government_response_to_Hurricane_Katrina#Confiscation_of_civilian_firearms

The State doesn't want citizens armed in an actual Happening.