Mariam and her Twitter echo chamber poll

Mariam and her Twitter echo chamber poll

Nearly 25k respondents Currently at 67%

Thread continuation of

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good morning lads. I see the effort is still strong.

WE WUZ POLLS AN SHIET

That fucking bigot sandgoogle just blocked me

Bumping

Pic from earlier yesterday

Bumping

BOOM

It must be automated, it's like 3 in the morning for her. She can't be so assblasted she's been up all night deluding herself everyone's opinion is mere a troll and blocking everyone that dissents. I was blocked hours ago before I could even refresh the page.

The real tragedy of this is I now know what chiko rolls are and I can't have any

Need Tony back.

Keep up the good work, you magnificent goys.

are you proud of yourself Cred Forums, now she needs to be honor killed

>Meshel Laurie.
>Has Dalai Lama as her twitter background.
>Doesn't seem to understand he is critical of mass immigration of Muslims into Europe.

Fucking progressives I swear.

what

>every person supporting muslim immigration in the comments is a woman

regret giving them rights yet?

we wuz abo n shieeet

I'm born in Afghanistan, I'm Australian.

honor killed might be a bit harsh. This should be enough.

>t. Ahmed
Nice subtle hints towards sharia

Why is it so hard for Muslims to understand why nobody in a civilized country wants to put up with them?

m8 at this point locking the daft bints up is the only way to stop a brown fuckfest

Good read.

Why do Leftists respond to this with this notion of "hatred"? We are full of a lot of things, anger - sure but hatred? Really?

We love our people our history our traditions our future... yet we are condemned as hatemongers? These people are insane, absolutely insane. How can they just make things up like this day in and day out and look at themselves in the mirror in the morning and think they're the good guys?

It's fucking bizarre. I'm not saying Cred Forums is the good guys, if anything we hover around a lot and we constantly reflect on our actions but these people are of the "we are the good guys we do no wrong" mentality and thats fucked.

Both are too extreme. Maybe she should learn how to deal with the fact people are diverse and have a different world view to hers. She should stop retracting back to her safe space and auto banning every time someone disagrees with her.
The embarrassment she will feel from this alone is enough.

>implying that will happen
>Moslems need safe spaces
>so triggered by other world views that their sharia nations/Emirates/caliphates are Moslem lands only
>no church or synagogue

Goodbyes sides

SAY IT WITH ME

Cred Forums

>If they don't think like you, they're racists

Why even start a poll if she'll end up saying they're trolling and being racist? lmao

>Both are too extreme. Maybe she should learn how to deal with the fact people are diverse and have a different world view to hers. She should stop retracting back to her safe space and auto banning every time someone disagrees with her.

Impossible. This is how they are programmed to think. The Left is creating an army of fanatics for itself.

Looks like the haram got to mariam

How do you know which ones are traps?

IS

Gonna go to bed lads good night

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

((I)) don't see a problem here goyim!

POO

(((SKYPES)))

ALWAYS

RIGHT

BAITED because it's probably a troll account

Probably because they're aussie food and he's in USA

the jews dude.
it's always the jews.

When you can't control the narrative anymore...

good night my friend

Send me some chiko rolls, fgt.

Nice merchant

Muslim women in Western countries piss me off the most. At least the men look like they have a fun time with Islam, but women just get fucked over. Why would they fight to give up the rights they've been granted so they can go back to being treated like shit?

(((halal)))

It's pretty obviously a troll account. You're just too autistic to see the fun in sentence chains.

>he thinks it's a troll acount

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT

It said Hilary is already dead

>have people forgotten about the 6 million!?!
>I am shaking right now
he is a troll

>when you see it

68%
%

Goddammit.

how do catholics put up with their faggot pope?

Catholic are liberal so they love it

>if your enemies kill you, you win

Pope is a (((skype))) plant

Cheers m8

Lads I'm far too tired to continue making these threads. Please keep it up so we can get the best results pissible.
I've never been prouder in this community
God speed

lol the IRA never claimed to be doing anything in the name of Catholicism

Has the poll been posted in rebbit yet?

Keep it going lads

No. This is /pols job

twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

Post your heartfelt comments on why mass Muslim is a bad idea right now, what with ISIS, the situation in Europe and the mass murders and bombings that have recently occurred in The US.

Common sense must prevail over fee fees, or humanity is finished.