How do you explain this shit...

How do you explain this shit? How did all of these civilizations create these similar looking structures when they had zero contact with each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids-html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah you need help from aliens to put small squares on top of bigger squares

Nigger detected

Because pyramids are geometrically the easiest way to stack stones without them falling over

This
Its like 'how do you explain that most civilizations invented the wheel and fire without aliums'

>put shit on top of other shit
Has to be extraterrestrials

Because it's a no fucking brainer for building
>if I stack bricks on top of each other but each level is a bit smaller, it won't fall over!

Physics you dumb nigger. Even this non-nation knows. (Na you're cool Belgium)

>triangles are a naturally stable shape
>"i-it was aliens"

Why does nobody use aliens to explain why cultures all over the world use square houses?

ancient aryans

>how do every1 make piles of rock????

Maths and Geometry aren't hard.

Yeah, and they're all shaped like mountains. What's up with that?

>zero contact

how did this Y-DNA get all over the world, especially where civilizations formed?

I don't know.
But I believe that my shit that like I shit Was like made by Facebook Aliens like Canadians, I mean, My pile of shit looks like a fucking pizza pyramid. Like Spooky shit

fuck forgot pic

>how do mountain all same shape ALL AROUND WORLD????

Simple and durable design.
>Did you expect one to be wider at the top???

try piling sand by dropping it

it goes into a pyramid

easiest, strongest shape to make

Ancient Aliens tards are just hopeless. You really have to have an IQ below 90 to be this ignorant.

>only Iran and Iraq have wheelchair accessible pyramids
Ableist fucks

Pyramids are the easiest kind of structure you can build.

Try building a skyscraper out of stone.

Because its the easiest fucking thing to build.

Wow so mind boggling. And every culture in the world developed the bow and arrow?! Explain that, bigots!

This board has gone to shit

We STILL don't know how the Egyptians built the pyramids, that's telling enough. Ancient Aliens seems like a very plausible theory.

ancient meme magic was used to subconsciously give different cultures from across the globe the knowledge on how to construct pyramids.

Came here to post this Easiest way to build tall structures when you have retard-tier knowledge

Except, We do know

This

Pyramids are simple structures architecturally if the builders have any way of closely replicating measurements. They just require a lot of manpower

How do salt know that a cone is a stable structure?

They did it with thousands of slaves. Its not that complicated.

AYYYs

Well, it was before the civilization

Beacuse there's no fucking possibility to build it other way. Also, did you ever see a hill or a mountain?

Fuck your /x/ tier loaded question (we all know what you were
>implying )

But it's honestly a good question if you weren't loading it. It really is an interesting question and I have no fucking idea and I'd love to learn but the problem is it's a fucking loaded question so...

Back to the autism containment board

youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
Ice-age society

Aliums

canada STILL can't match australia's level of stick technology.

Nice repeating values.

Ed leedskalskin made all of them

>slaves
Maybe YOU should read a book if you still believe the slave bs

/his/ and /x/ are both slow as molasses. No one goes on those boards.

>how did they move big rocks
They had big whips

/x/ tier threads on Cred Forums are better than the shitposting that is 90% of modern Cred Forums

Kek

When you drop sand or dirt it forms a pyramid.

Huh really made me think.

That's a lot of assumptions on your part based on cultures separated by gulfs of time.

What if originally piramids where built underground then time passed sand was removed and voila you dont need too much manpower to carry huge slabs of really heavy rock

how did all civilization invent eating when they had no contact with each other?

It's almost like that's the easiest way to stack rocks or something.

But no, I'm sure aliens came down and showed us how to stack rocks.

If you're not privy to sophisticated building materials, there is literally no other way to build a structure than in a pyramid shape.

The "they must have communiatated!!!" retards never stop to ask themselves how else you'd build a tall structure using only rocks.

They produce energy.

>yfw hologram Pyramid Pepe trading stones, circa 9000 BC, begin to appear on eBay

"I'm going to make the biggest pile of bricks in the world" - Khufu

OK Lister

Hey bro, read "the Ancient Solar Premise"
If you got any interest in the ancient world and their technology, that shit will blow your mind

Christopher Jordan's assertion is that the ancients utilized solar power in the form of heat cause by sunlight hitting stones after it had been concentrated with parabolic devices, most no more complex than a shiny metal door and the rock in an enclosed space.

Here's a drawing of an ancient nigga cleaning his water with a hot rock

Those pyramids could have been large food manufacturers

hol up

If they didn't use slaves for labor what did they use? Ayyyyliens?

Architectural historian checking in--

OP is a fucking retard and yes I'm serious. The above user's explanation is as simple as it gets without spending hours foot noting a half academic essay--the general point to take away is that there are "lowest energy states" for constructive cohesion, and much of humanity developed similar elemental ideas for the same reason that discovering mathematical laws isn't restricted to one culture or another.

Corbeled arch, bros. Tholos tombs, passage graves, mound graves, standing stones.

>also this is pretty clearly a slide thread

Throw some redpill in then instead of just parroting academic dogma then

>zero contact with each other
Ancient, global pre-flood civilization. Also the pyramid of the sun is far older than 100 AC.

Redpill isn't the same thing has
>how coukd cultures who never knew each other all have wheels without aliens?!
Dumbass.

Look into it. They were privileged workers who drank beer and got proper burials.

harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids-html

gee user, its like a pyramid is the most easy and basic structure to build tall without the knowledge of modern architecture

>how did disparate isolated cultures arrive at the most achievable stable structural shape of the pre-modern era
hmm I think it has something to do with them all operating on the same mathematical laws of the universe. Not sure, could be something else.

alumiums

The only way to build tall with stone age tech is have a wide base and successively smaller levels stacked on top of each other.

Confirmed for uninteresting and vapid with no desire to learn more. Probably a woman too.

>How did all of these civilizations create these similar looking structures when they had zero contact with each other?
It is the shape that occurs when you pile shit on top of each other
It is the easiest and most stable shape you can come up with for a megastructure

>Canadian Athabascans
>civilized
>Central Asians
>civilized
>Hausas
>civilized
Kill yourself mate. You're ignorant as fuck about the cultures that made those pyramids, you're ignorant as fuck about the deep differences in timescale between the spread of the R haplogroup and any of these Pyramid-builders, you're ignorant as fuck about what haplogroups actually mean. You're an example of how a little knowledge is often worse than none.

Shut the fuck up instead of commenting on shit that's way over your head.

I feel for you
Have this image so you dont have to type all of this shit next time
He doesnt deserve your time

It's pretty obvious isn't it?

Pyramids are the only massive building they had the capabilities to build.

thank you based denbtor

Not really, no.

Because cranes didn't exist so you needed to have a wide base to build upon them

>dates in BCE
there is literally no other reason for using BCE than being a Jesus hating jew. It destroys and clouds anything you actually had to say in the first place by forcing secularism down the readers throats. It's quite sickening that nobody else has mentioned this disgusting truth yet.

Because these shapes are the easiest tall, free standing structures to make without steel, concrete and proper foundations.

this is the easiest way to build "tall" structures, how are you surprised by this, but not surprised by the ubiquitous nature of writing, shovels or fire?

They used teams of skilled laborers that were essentially on contract by the royalty. Slaves were at most used to simply transport the materials to the construction site. Skilled workers were the ones who actually built the pyramids.

That doesn't make this magically on-topic you cunt. One of the biggest reasons it's so fucking slow is people post /x/ and /his/ shit on Cred Forums. Of course, the worst is the Cred Forums shit.

>small squares

WE

>academic dogma
>el oh el this isnt true because I cant understand it even though everything here is just blatantly true
Sage this shitty slide thread

Easiest way to build tall structures.

>How do you explain this shit?
People wanted their shrines to be as close to the gods as possible. The only way to build big high building with ancient technologies was to build it in a form of a pyramid so it won't collapse
Is this really needs to be explained?

Pyramids are just organized piles of bricks. You literally get the same structure from dumping dirt on the ground.

sure buddy

this

you are retarded

Because it's basic fucking math and architecture at its most bare understanding
God you people are so fucking retarded

omg you are so fucking dumb

>We STILL don't know how the Egyptians built the pyramids
Yes we do
There are literally 4-6 different ways they could have done so
The only reason anyone says "we don't know how they did it" is because we haven't found specific instructions yet therefore not knowing which method.
We know they paid kikes to work for them so we KNOW they had Jews doing manual labor
We have writings and instructions in how to make beer therefore we KNOW hoe they made beer
This getting into your head yet?
Literally the only pyramid that we don't know how it was made yet is Monk mound, and that's getting bulldozed anyway because globalists don't give a fuck about history

How do you still function?

>They found humans tools around pyramids
>Quarries and etc around them
>pyramids are a stable and safe structure that are super easy to make
>WHY THE FUCK WOULD ALIENS COME FROM SPACE JUST TO BUILD STRUCTURES THAT HAVE DEAD HUMANS INSIDE??!?!?!
>If i were an alien and i visited a new planet with inteligent-life, i would not build them fake moutains

I hope its getting bulldozed. Ancient architecture doesn't belong in 2016 its like keeping "trial by God" in modern legal system.

>a non-country

The answers you seek lie in The Law of One.

I live on disability but thats not why i am not mentally disabled.

Because triangles are an efficient shape for load bearing? The same reason neurons/blood vessels/tree roots/branches alll have similar patterns, it's efficient and thus you see it repeated over and over.

Except we do, this isn't 1990 anymore. They used log rollers and string cutting tools.

>as it turns out, stacking rocks on top of each other this way is a great way to keep them from falling down

Human brains are wired similarly. This would lead one to conclude that we would tend to recognize the same types of patterns in nature, and be more likely to create the same type of patterns as other brains

literally just piles of shit can look like pyramids too. fucking stupid

It's a triangle dude. When you pile rocks on top of each other you make a pyramid. It's how it happens. You know how every kid gets it in his head he's going to make the BIGGEST pile of rocks he can? Well now imagine a world where there's a kid whose told he's literally a God, and given absolute power over the lives of his subjects, and he's told there are an infinite number of rocks for piling. Obviously rocks are going to get piled.

Except humans are born with a blank slate so unless there was some culture connection wouldn't they have completely different ideas?

obviously not no kid thinks that

>If i were an alien and i visited a new planet with inteligent-life, i would not build them fake moutains

That's all you do in Spore though.

Pyramids have a detectable energy source running from them

Simple

Pyramids are the shape modern buildings make when they collapse. By modern standards they're just carefully arranged rubble.

>How do you explain this shit
>>Various Pyramids built over 300 years of history.

Statistics and coincidence, at that point.

I guess you are trying for the aliens answer but after reading a lot in the subject i would say it was just that those civilizations had another more ancient and advanced civilization in common which after fading away thanks to some sort of cataclysm just left impressions and legends of it as well as some knowledge behind which those civilizations took and built upon them.

>Except humans are born with a blank slate
Except we're not though, there are factors like genetics and epigenetic development in the womb.

Pyramids are the easiest way to build something real fucking big, other structures would just end up collapsing on their own weight.

>they had zero contact with each other

American education, everybody.

They had a trade contact with themselves, and in the case of Indians, it might be caused by the hypothetical Phoenician/Carthaginian discovery of America

We do know, there is a spiral tunnel going up inside the pyramid. It was discovered with heat detecting cameras. Archeologists are waiting for permission to go inside the tunnels. You can see some of the entrances in some spots where the structure has partially collapsed.

Building a pyramid is the easiest.

>Except we're not though, there are factors like genetics and epigenetic development in the womb.
By born i mean we are created with a blank slate, memories and thoughts can be formed in the womb

>"Let's make a big hill out of bricks so that the person who stands at the top of it will appear to be a person of significant social status!"

suuuure

Maybe because it's the best way to stack rocks on top if each other you retarded sharter

>variations of a pile of dirt
super easy to explain brah

they had no way to share complex ideas of how to architect various tall buildings.

what they did know is that if one dug a hole, and piled it up, you can stand on the pile.

and so they piled and piled and piled and piled

A fucking leaf

DUDE GUYS

GUYS LISTEN

WHAT IF WE BUILT SOMETHING

AND THEN BUILT THE SAME THING

GUYS ARE YOU WITH ME

WE BUILT THE SAME THING ON TOP OF IT, ONLY SMALLER

AND THEN KEPT DOING THAT

suuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Atlantis and the Atlanteans

The engineering and mathematics required to construct these structures didn't exist in ancient cultures.

Maybe they all realized that this was the best way to build things?

This is on the right track for this thread. HOW is not as important as WHY?

Magnets and aliens.
Portals too

With brute force you can overcome a lack of mathematics, we are seeing the successes. Plenty of pyramids in development had collapsed and had broken along the way. It was an art for them not a science.

Afaik there's no evidence the Jews were enslaved by Egypt. They made it up to sound cool.

Questions like this assume that humanity's ingenuity is somehow separate from nature.

I don't believe that. Humanity and everything humanity is or represents is an aspect of nature. Just like natural selection, or frogs.

>the Great Pyramid was the tallest building in the world for 3,800 years until 1300 AD

thats a pretty impressive timespan to hold a record tbqh

>similar looking structures
>similar looking

That's all they are, OP: Similar, not the same. People who push the so-called "ancient aliens" theory fail to comprehend that the Pyramid of Khufu, the Ziggurat of Tepe Sialk, and the Ziggurat of Ur bear almost no resemblance to each other except for in the fact that they are large, opulent buildings dedicated to the worship of some god or another. And how else would you make a gargantuan stone temple prior to the development of skyscraper-requisite technologies (ie: concrete, steel beams, etc... the kind of shit that allowed humans to successfully construct tall, rectangular buildings,) without building a build triangle, one of the most structurally-sound shapes ever conceived of by humans, or else by stacking a ton of flat squares on top of each other in the shape of a triangle?

Put simply, you wouldn't be able to if you tried. The structure would cave in on itself. If you really wanted to, you could build something like the Parthenon, the Oracle of Delphi, or perhaps a cathedral (ie: a primarily open-air, Roman-style structure that is heavily supported by columns.) But of course, "ancient aliens"-enthusiasts conveniently like to forget that these buildings served very similar purposes to the pyramids, and yet they manage to look completely different.

At least, that's what the simplest explanation would suggest. Personally, I do believe in aliens. I wouldn't be averse to the suggestion that they helped build all this crazy shit somehow (especially because of certain unique features possessed by the pyramids,) but it's not the first conclusion that anyone should be jumping to, and especially not over this worthless argument.

because it's the easiest large structure to make?

Because stacking is literally the easiest way to build structures. So much so every Civ learned it.

...had to be more too.it than that.

if i gave you lego.

first thing you would do is stack it to the roof.

You're asking the wrong questions here OP. It's not so interesting in HOW they built it, what IS interesting, however, is WHERE they were built.

There weren't merely built like that in those locations by mere chance. They actually server very specific purposes in regards to astronomical and geological calculations and measurements. They line up ridiculously accurately on coordinate systems that it's too close to be mere chance.

Disregarding the many idiots itt who think that these structures are merely nothing but a pile of rocks, know that these structures hold an incredible amount of significance for the ancient world.

Watch The Code by Carl Munk. And also check out Graham Hancock as well as related authors for more info on the subject.

>wanna build a large structure?
>sure, but how will it stand up?
>I got it, make it shaped like a triangle, so it cant be tipped over
>Hey thats pretty good

Ancient people didnt know how to make structures that could support a long straight structure

Imagine walking back with your shopping to find your car covered in salt.

I would be bagging that shit up and have endless salt for years. Heck I would come back with buckets think of what you could preserve various hams, whole legs! Shit you could take a bath in it killing all the bacteria on your body as rise as germ free for the first time in your life. Man you would be safe from slugs and evil spirits too. man what a find.