Charlotte video released filmed by wife

nytimes.com/video/us/100000004667027/video-keith-scott-police-shooting-charlotte.html

Why is his wife telling him "kieth dont you do it" right before he gets shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hY5zuerWj_E
twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/status/779347927504257025
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And the officer was black

Because his family wants to get Paid$$$$

I was a copy for nearly 3 years. The ghetto blacks hate the black officers the most.

DROP THE BOOK KEITH, DROP THE BOOK, OOOOH YOU BETTER NOT READ DAT. DON'T YOU DO IT.
DON'T YOU DO IT

KEITH

KEITH

KEITH

HE BETTER NOT BE FUCKIN LITERATE, HE BETTER NOT, I KNOW THAT FUCKIN MUCH

Because niggers know niggers are niggers, they just don't tell anyone about it.

The closest you might get is a nigger comedian throwing niggers under the bus for acting like niggers instead of respectable men, which is impossible for them, but the comedians won't admit that.

DON'T BE READIN' AN SHEEIT

I wonder if this will have a backlash?

DID YA'LL CALL DA AMBALAMPS

WHURR DA AMBALAMPS AT?

>HE BETTA LIVE
>HE BETTA LIVE
>HE BETTA LIVE
>I KNOW HE BETTA LIVE
>HE BETTA LIVE
>HE BETTA FUCKIN LIVE
>HE BETTA FUCKIN LIVE
>I KNOW HE BETTA FUCKIN LIVE
>HE BETTA LIVE

What kind of copy?

HE AINT HAVE NO WEPIN
HE AINT HAVE NO WEPIN
>cops see gun
>gun, gun
KEITH DONT U DO IT
KEITH DONT U DO IT

Lol, these niggers are hilarious.

DON'T YOU SPOIL THE ENDING FOR THOSE COPS, KEITH

D O N ' T
O
N
'
T

I was a paste for a while myself.

underrated

Looks like a book to me.

It was a cellphone retards. He just wanted to call 911 and make sure the cop was a real cop and not just some uncle tom nigga looking to kill blacks

Local (((media))) is trying to spin this to look like it was a cold blood execution. American media outlets are even worse
Redpill me on what happened brehs, keep the memes at the minimum

DROP THE FUCKING BOOK

Why would you even post something like that? We have standards here, you know.

I love how the BLM story has changed:

Book in his hand

Bible in his hand, on his way to teach in a church.

Carry laws are stupid cause these morons think if they see trouble, they can pull their gun out and stop it, then the police get there and have no idea who is who

Did the nigger actually have a gun?

>don't open the book ?

Media isnt INTERESTED in whats actually true, just what generates the most viewers

>less than 2 minutes between posts
>underrated
You know you can just say "kek" or "funny post dude".

Or do you not understand what underrated means?

YOU CALL DA AMBUHLAHNCE

fucking niggers

The fact that niggers are protesting this shit pisses me off. When the police give you an order, you fucking listen. Just because you're a nigger doesn't mean you can get away with whatever the fuck you want.

Race war when?

DROP THE BOOK KEITH DON'T DO IT

This is the truth of the video.

>He aint doing nothing.
>Get out the car don't let them break the window.
>No Keith don't do it.
>No Keith dont' do it.

The question was, did she not want him to drop the gun or not want him to raise the gun on the cop? I have more questions than when I previously seen the video, however I suspect its not a book at this point.

The lady obviously was reacting to her husband leaving the car with a gun the question I really have is -- she stayed awful calm while her husband was shot in front of her. Seems strange. Pretty sure my wife would have collapsed into emotions.

No he had a book. Cops were just standing around shouting, "Drop the gun," because dey racist.

No you racist, he was a black intellectual, shot dead for holding a book.

>he dindu nuffin

fucking seriously

the tl;dr is

>dindu with warrants spotted in his car
>brandishes firearm at police
>exits car
>gets back in car
>cops approach, knowing he has a firearm
>nigger brandishes again, gets out
>cops terminate dindu

Now this is where shit hits the fan

>family, neighbors, whatever all take to facebook and twitter
>posting about how he only had a book in his hands
>CNN, MSNBC, other MSM outlets run with that story
>niggers whipped into a frenzy via social media
>riot

>2 days later
>black police chief tells niggers he had a gun, was recorded by cops
>blacks don't care anyways
>QUIT SHOOTIN US FO READIN

And that's about it

I'll be honest, famalams, I think they planted the gun on him

>brandishes firearm at police
Was he really armed or it was some shit that looked like it?

underrated

This is the book he was reading

YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO PUT A TRIGGER WARNING IN YOUR POST IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO IGNORANT. I AM IN TEARS NOW BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE A TRIGGER WARNING. APOLOGIZE NOW

I have a feeling you both full of shit.

Even a cop cant be thay stupid that he doesnt recognize the difference between a gun and a book

Defied his wife one last time.

DON'T YOU OPEN DAT BOOK KEIFF. DON'T YOU DARE OPEN DAT BOOK.

HE ANIT BETTER BE LITERATE.

Fresh new memes boys. Get em while their hot.

He was really armed, police recovered a firearm at the scene.

I was disgusted when i first saw this because I thought it was shit. Then I realized it was brains and I wasn't disgusted anymore

that's a great post but i wish you would've replaced niggers with googles

this.

friday nig @ nite comfy sticky thread when?

kek
e
k

IS it true that black officers are statistically twice as likely to shoot an unarmed black? Something called "failed threat perception"... or, KNOWING YOUR OWN PEOPLE?

>niggers burn their own town
>video proves the dindu was not innocent
lol these nogs just make utter fool of themselves everytime

lol

Plot twist: he didn't live.

A book looks nothing like a gun.

The only stupid people here are the niggers.

is that a rare merchant?

Sheeeit. Did you just ruin the end of the book? Fucking spoiler dat shit.

>Cops planted the gun.
Okay google, I believe you.

>diabeties
>smelling mouth
I fucking love this image, one of my favs.

>be black
>don't comply
>get shot

HE BETTER LIVE I KNOW THAT MUCH

>see gun in a still image photo
>its not planted

okay bootlicker

>Google

Are we still doing this? Is it catching on? Is there any point at all?

>collapsed into emotions
kek

if your husband gets shot i expect kind of a different reaction.

I mean wouldn't that be something traumatizing and shocking?
she doesn't seem that disturbed by the situation..

Keith don't do it! If they figure out black people can read you'll be killed!

her reaction was strange to me as well. She didn't seem sad or upset. You can practically hear the money signs in her eyes when she says ''he better not be dead'' over and over and over.

fresh

>tfw the cops google 9mm five times in a row

>cops repeatedly saying "Drop the gun!"
>wife says "Keith, don't you do it!" several times
>gun lying immediately by the body

is this really the "unarmed guy who had his hands up" that they're all up in arms and looting over?

she is in disbelief. how is that not a viable reaction?

What. The. Fuck. Is with black people and going into broken fucking record mode?

>He better live. He better live. He better live. He better live. He better live. He better live. He better live. He better live.

The only white person I've ever seen do this, WAS HAVING A FUCKING SEIZURE.

look what i found

Why? Why would they even bother? All this kid had to do was put down whatever he was holding, put his empty hands out of the window, and let the officers approach. All you have to do when dealing with police officers is follow their instructions and you will never be shot. Cops arrest thousands of black men every year, and they all make it out alive.

Blacks aren't like us.

Don't do it, Keith
You better not
I'm warning you
I am so serious

>gets shot

DAMN!
He better not be dead!
He better live!

I swear to Christ these people do this shit, dying in dozens, hoping to get a paycheck out of it. Like they have 6 kids hoping just one, just ONE gets shot by the police so they can live their lives in luxury after a settlement.

I've live in North Carolina for almost two years. The only helpful advice those niggas ever taught me was to always have an alibi. Always get your story straight.

the tone of her voice didn't really change.

to me this is a strange reaction

Can't stop talking because you have to dominate the conversation to get people to listen to you.

> You can practically hear the money signs in her eyes when she says ''he better not be dead'' over and over and over.
My thoughts exactly, she knows she can invoke the beast that is BLM now and
1. get back at whitey
2. get back at DA MAN
3. get dat sweet sweet ghetto lottery $$$ and be high on de hog now

even fuck da police by nwa gives extra connotation to black cops

Kek

My bad, famalam, I had assumed everyone had already read it.

It's an angry woman thing honestly. They only weapon they have is their words, so they repeat and repeat to escalate. Black women just tend to get angry easier.

HE HAD DEM TROMATIK BRANE INJUREEZ

>Something called "failed threat perception"... or, KNOWING YOUR OWN PEOPLE?

Pretty much. There's also a chance that dumb people who lack critical thinking skills are more likely to escalate some situations and fire off some shots and kill somebody, and thanks to Affirmative Blacktion police departments are hiring Blacks who wouldn't normally make the cut. Imagine a nigga moment, but one nigga has the state backing his decisions and the other has BLM and the developing hood rat hive mind.

Fucking hell but those Arizona watermelons are good shit and affordable

>HE BETTER NOT BE FUCKIN LITERATE

you checky bastard m8

Are those brains real?

>failed threat perception
sounds like something that gets your D&D character killed

Different case. What you're referring to is the Tulsa shooting.

This is it exactly. Fucking sickening t b h

I'm confused... she yelled to the cops that he didn't have a gun... even after she hears the cops order him to put the gun down multiple times. Then proceeds to say Keith, don't do it!!! Don't do it!!!" That doesn't add up.

Let's just assume these cops are shitbags who wanted to kill a dindu, why would they try to plant a gun when they know there's a witness recording the interaction?

What are the chances multiple police officers would yell "drop the gun" for over 2 minutes in broad daylight a couple car lengths away, while being recorded, if he didn't actually have a gun

he better live

I had to go to sleep shortly after midnight. What happened? Did the curfew work?

Ayyy

youtube.com/watch?v=hY5zuerWj_E

I KNOW he betta live

In her 60-IQ simian brain she realized she just won the nigger lottery.

You surprised?

Google thinks they can dictate how cops act. Thanks, Obama.

That....that kind of looks like hillary...

Yeah because on their way to serve a Warrant to another suspect they thought "hey, we should bring an extra gun just in case we need to plant it on someone."

What I don't understand is why aren't they protesting over the man in Tulsa who actually dindu nuffin?

HA! She was the absolute bast part of that trial.

>Why is his wife telling him "kieth dont you do it" right before he gets shot.
Because he had a fucking gun, and ended up 10 feet closer to the cops than his car, which means he clearly advanced on them with a weapon.

He got what he deserves. I only have sympathy for the cops who were forced to kill the man, and whose lives will now be severely disrupted because they had to do their job.

All of these nigger women have no emotion because they don't give a shit about the husband/boyfriend when they die. It was the same exact thing in the Minnesota shooting. The girlfriend was literally sitting right next to her boyfriend when he was shot dead and she just sat there filming him dying, talking I a monotone voice with no emotion at all. Not even screaming, just talking.

Americans, redpill me on this case: on a scale of 0 to 10, where 0 means "the black guys was totally innocent, there's no fucking way police is gonna get away with it" and 10 means "black guy was totally guilty, there's footage of him holding a AK-47 and yelling 'I'm gonna kill all the police officers of this city", how do you rate this case?

Don't they reject people with critical thinking skills, so they don't question their orders or training?

>bootlicker
You aren't old enough to be on this site.

'Google' was always a ridiculous name begging to be mocked. And 'Google' /sounds/ like an ooga booga savage. It just fits, regardless of what Google does.

Maybe she was saying
"Don't do it" to rolling down the window

the cop who shot him is probably going to jail so there's not much "systematic racism" to complain about

looks like the never trumpers are starting to come home boys

High on weed

I feel like DON'T could be the next JUST, desu

I feel it in the air, like autumn

Yeah, they're strikingly similar.

I would assume it's probably an illegal firearm, which is why she yelled he didn't have a gun at first.
Then when she realized that ship had sailed, she started yelling at him not to do it

10. If that nigger was dropped right then and there anybody who dropped him would be completely justified. Holding a gun in your hands is brandishing, but the police aren't doing anything about it because they don't want to "escalate" the situation and set the niggers off into an active shooter situation. They would prefer to quietly rush him on his way to his vehicle and arrest him when he's alone or with a handful of friends, or put out a warrant for his arrest at a later date, or just let him go even. All of those are preferred to fighting him and any other number of niggers in the street.

because the paid agitators are only brought in when the police did nothing wrong, that way normal people can freak out over the riots and they can use it an excuse to militarize the police

BLM are controlled opposition

I salute this nigger, he died the most Cred Forums death possible.

Refusing to listen to both the government and his wife.

I always thought of it as goo-goo-gah-gah, feeding the drooling shit-tard low-life low-information hordes.

A Xerox

its people like you that gave women the vote and rights.

I KNOW HE BETTA LIVE
I KNOW HE BETTA LIVE
I KNOW HE BETTA LIVE

top zozzle

So does her failed attempt to Disbelieve the situation. Bad d20 roll left her utterly devastated by the illusion.

He was not a #NeverTrump er. He said he endorsed Hillary for safety concerns, but otherwise made it clear he respected Trump.

les be real

scott was always a meme lord

that has to be shopped. or from australia

She sure calm as hell after seeing her gun toting Google get shot dead. I guess Black Lives Don't Matter, even to Googles.

Linguistically speaking, "don't do it" refers to her earlier exhortation for Keith to "not let them break the windows".

shaniqua told him to not do it,
he obviously did it, so it's pretty clear to me what happend

I'm a fax, myself.

Very good point and a question Ive asked myself many times.

Given that you can see the gun he was holding in the video I'll rate it a 9. Would have been 10 if he had actually opened fire on police.

>He has a TBI
>Traumatic Brain Injury

The cop in red plants a gun too

she also started back up when she was saying dont do it, pretty much knowing that he was about to open fire on cops

fucking clones

Or she might not have realized he had his gun on him when she first said it.
Either way, she isn't helping the situation by yelling "don't do it!"
That only implies he has a weapon, might potentially do something, and makes the situation more tense

I just posted this picture on my Facebook. Let's see how it goes

Romantic love is somewhat of a foreign concept to Africans.

No pun intended.

Last post is what's relevant although it's all worth a read.

Prove it

Women either become extremely aggressive or break down into tears when hysterical or in shock. This isn't anything surprising, and she's clearly trying to stay strong.

So is there any proof that he actually had a gun, or anything that could be mistaken as a gun?

she clearly says to the cops "aint nobody touched nobody"

this guy had an issue with someone. the area had all undercovers. def a drug area.

how she and her daughter talk to and about law enforcement they are def model citizens.

is she saying "Kieth, don't do it!

or

"Keith!" and "Don't do it" to the cops, meaning "don't shoot."

if it's the former, what is the "it" she's telling kieth not to do?

Chronologically and visually speaking, Keith was out the car at that point.

The cop in red pulled the gun out from underneath the suspect.

Nah, that's just retarded. The whole "the police don't hire smart people" thing is a meme. It happened at one police department and the case was appealed all the way to the supreme court who eventually ruled that "smart people" aren't a protected class of citizens and the city had the right to reject applicants on their way high IQs because the fact that they would quit the low-paying department and move elsewhere was a valid fear, so why would they want to hire someone, pay for their training only to have them eventually leave? They just needed a dumb person to sit and run traffic all day, pulling over and citing people who were traveling between cities and passing through all day long.

When the story broke the department was embarrassed and I don't know of any other department that screens out smart officers. It would eventually be a liability when the dumb officers do some dumb shit. If they hired the best and brightest (and niggest) that applied then they're covered.

You Americans are doing it wrong. In order to get a negro to do something you have to ask him to do the opposite.

So the correct law enforcement response in this case would have been: "Keith, you better not leave the car. And you better have the gun with you!" Also you have to repeat your instructions roughly 20 times, as is customary in his demographic group, and in line with his attention span.

nah they're called niggers

Google detected

Oh shit niggas! Just made this for twitter and shit.

>sees gun in still image
>assumes its planted

You're a hypocrite. You have no proof that it was planted. The cops, who are more credible than someone with a warrant, were telling at him to drop the gun. In an actual court of law, multiple officers testifying that the perpetrator had a gun will hold up. If you're going to b8, at least put some effort into it.

reminds me of the michael brown shit. You know that "hands up don't shoot" retardation that spawned BLM.

This is the next level, folks. This is it, we've come full circle in a matter of a couple years.

Okay seriously though, what are the odds that the wife was sick of looking after this guy with a "TBI" and yelled "Don't do it!" even though nothing was happening, just to make the cops think she knew or could see something they couldn't?

She doesn't seem to be upset the way a normal person would be if their loved one just got shot. My gut says she manipulated this situation to get him killed.

Go back to huffing gas abbo

I questioned her motives for saying those things, poking some holes in the family's retarded argument that he had a book.

And I even tried thinking of a worst case scenario of a bunch of evil cops set out to kill niggers, even they wouldn't try planting a gun here because it would be retarded when they know you have a witness nearby.

When negroes exhort their fellows to do or not do something in a confrontational situation, one must always deliver a swift kick and drop the threatening negro before raining blows upon him.

In this case one must rain bullets.

Poor Keith. Chose suicide by cop over a life with this annoying wife

7 or so. When a cop has a weapon drawn you just listen.

>drop it! Drop the book!

"Voltemort killed Harry potters parents!"

>cops begin shooting

her video pretty much screws her eventual lawsuit

nigger did not comply

>yall call tha amber lamps
that takes me back

When you're a copy, do you ask people for just the fax, or do you look paste their stories and make your own reproduction of the events?

There's a guy on one episode of Cops who has a degree from Northwestern University. He's White so he probably got in on his own merit. Chose to be po-lice.

She was telling him "don't do it" for ages before he got made good.

She knew he had a gun and was lying to the police. She should be charged.

Can anyone help with this?

photo editing isn't my strong suit (only have paint) and I can't find a forward-facing picture of scott's wife the camerawoman

Nope. Depends on the state but here in Delaware becoming a state trooper is quite difficult. Not sure what kind of cop (city, county, state) was involved in this though.

>cop so dumb he can't spell his job

Not helping the narrative

>niggers get conceal carry permits
Most of the time they don't even bother getting driver's licences.

Massive Kek

Have they determined whether or not he had a gun? I know the family claims it was a book. It seems like this would only take ten seconds to figure out whether there was a gun or a book or nothing in his hands

This. "Oh he better not be dead, oh he better not be dead. I tell you that much. I tell you that much." Ugh, really?

Imagine if this was a white couple, and how the girlfriend/wife would act. And what if the guy in the car, in this "white" scenario had no gun? Because shit has happened before. Why is that when white people are fucked up by cops (((CNN))) doesn't care? Like that one time where that white woman got her face smashed into the ground on the road. I think that was in California. Then you have footage of shit happening. Like that one video with the white teen girl getting fucking thrown around the room by the cops, with blood everywhere.

I've been interested in the police brutality for a while not, and fucking Soros/Black Lives Matter is ruining it all. Because police is now a race topic, which makes people stupid as shit and emotional. It also makes people either "Fuck the police" or "Cops can do no wrong". I'm sick of the shit. Everything is black or white nowadays. All whites are racist. All men are sexist. No exceptions! Ughh....

I read something earlier today on /The_Donald about the situation in Germany. Someone said the lefties are creating the new right wing extremists by silencing them. These people have legit concerns, and are told to shut the fuck up and to stop being horrible racist nazis as their country degrades around them. Either the west will slowly wither and die, or some places will go out with a bang. Who the hell knows anymore.

You think they care? They just wanted an excuse to destroy shit.

I lol'd

>TBI
>Traumatic Bullet Injury

I heard his family say that he was most likely reading a Qu'ran. Yet, I'm sure we know it was a firearm. Nothing of value was lost if it wasn't obvious already.

Lying to the police is legal and in most cases good for you. The question is, is it legal to mislead them in a manner that could kill them?

"Muh baby is in that burning building!" while wringing hands at the innocent Whites who will burn up, for example.

towards the end you could see she was breaking emotionally

she knew her husband was gonna die so she kept repeating "he better live" in denial

>rich people don't want to pay taxes
what else is new?

A4, black&white

The "book" was lying to the right of him near the end of the video.

Maybe he was trying to teach people how to read . . .

no point.

The worst google can do is not make Cred Forums appear on the front page of their search results. Which isn't a bad thing.

Anybody who calls a Jew a Skype is ignoring the Great Goebbels himself.

I don't even know why I use memebook anymore when all it does is make me blood-red mad

>Because niggers know niggers are niggers, they just don't tell anyone about it.

THIS is 1000000000% true.
Niggers hate niggers just as much as non niggers hate niggers.

BUT BUH BUH
DA WHITE MAN CANT BE AKNOWEDGIN
HE CANT BE AKNOWDLEDGIN DEY
NIGGERS CUZ
DEY DEY DEY BE RAYCIS.
WHITE MAN BE AKNOWLEDEGIN

my mom would be inconsolable. she wouldn't be able to speak let alone hold a camera trash talk and keep up the "mmmhmmmmmmmmm oh hellll no" sassy black woman schtick.

You could hear the dollar signs in her voice. I wonder how much she'll get in the settlement. 5 million? 10?

>TBI
>Terrible Black Intellect

Those are gloves, of course she stops filming before the gun is (i assume) pulled from underneath him. The cop in red picks those up just as she moves the cam away.their gone when she moves cam back to frame

So dont spread that on twitter.

wow, I used to support Clinton but this linguistic killshot just persuaded me.

I am now a #TrumpTruck

This. Black man reporting in. Seems very likely.

couldn't get further than the non-ironic literal

>we wuz kings

this bitch full of excuses

That would set an interesting precedent. Expect more negro folk to suicide themselves by attacking police in order to provide for their families, which they tend to care so much about.

I don't know about 'unarmed blacks' in particular.

But black police officers are 3.3x as likely to use their firearm as their white counter parts.

Scott's last words
>Ain't no hoodrat, ratchet bitch gone tell me what to do!

i was thinking about this too. why would she stop filming at all? considering she's clearly more committed to getting everything on tape than she is to her husband's well being

Haha I thought of this same thing.

it's been known since like day 2 that officially, objectively, he had a gun, the cops said so, but because the narrative was already spun that it was a book instead, now the actual truth is drowned out in what they want you to hear.

Know something about being black and not complying, Argentina?

Yeah. They're in a tub of formaldehyde or something. If I remember the story correctly some guys found it in an abandoned hospital or similar. They had probably been there for years.

Every one of those used to be a person.

pls tell me the Googles are going for a chimput tonight

I need a comfy evening

DROP THE GUN
>He doesn't have a gun
DROP THE GUN
DROP THE GUN
DROP THE GUN
*Gets out of car*
DROP THE GUN
DROP THE GUN
>Keith don't do it
>Keith don't do it
>Keith don't do it
WTF was she telling him not to do then? Read to them? Or point a gun at them? Which is more logical.
>He better not be dead

So, she stopped saying he didn't have a gun....You fucking kidding me, Her video incriminates herself as well as her husband and legitimizes the police's story.

kek wills it

keeff dun u do it

Fucking read this in his voice.
>THIS IS AFFORDABLE!!!!
Everyone loves Arizone!
My favorite is water malone!

If black women had feminine faces, I'd be totally okay with this.
But it just looks like a black man in drag.

But if he ain't have no weapon, then he does have a weapon. This could have been avoided with correct grammar.

Too slow you fucking lard bucket. Limey already beat you to it.

>dindus & drumsticks

>The ghetto blacks hate the black officers the most.
During the riots you'll occasionally overhear groups of blacks discussing cops and when it comes to black officers they indeed do hate them the most. They usually say something along the lines of the black cops are the most aggressive towards other blacks because they're proving to the other cops they're white on the inside.

googles don't chimpout they search out

lord av' mercy

Bix nood!!

Did you catch the part when the woman tried telling the cops that he was suffering from a traumatic brain injury?

IF that was true, then why in the hell did his family allow him to keep possession of a firearm?

he bedda not be dead.

Was she running for President?

>she stayed awful calm while her husband was shot in front of her. Seems strange
>her reaction was strange to me as well. She didn't seem sad or upset. You can practically hear the money signs in her eyes when she says ''he better not be dead'' over and over and over.
Disagree. She wasn't callous or uncaring about her husband, she wasn't thinking about the ghetto lottery. She just held her shit together as best she could and did the smartest thing possible: record it on video.
The "he better not be dead" is just psychological bargaining.

I suspect she had some military service.

IT WAS A BOOK!!!!

mixed girls with dark skin but white facial features are hot to me

>Someone said the lefties are creating the new right wing extremists by silencing them. These people have legit concerns, and are told to shut the fuck up and to stop being horrible racist nazis as their country degrades around them.

I've been saying this shit since 2012 on, since they've really started talking hold. Since Trayvon, since Trans, since Gamergate or whatever. They're creating the right-wing pendulum swing by being such annoying, condescending, closed-off faggots, and they have literally no one and nothing to blame but themselves.

No system of oppression, or racism. No society against them; they're up top right now. No real movement, or anything you could bring up, anything they bring up as their oppressors, as RACISS and misogynistic, any of it.

They have no one to blame but themselves.

It's much worse than that. I grew up with a successful black family. Went to church, did well in school, kind, etc. Even adopted another child. Great people.l all around. Came to find out the father worked 3 jobs at a time to climb out of phillu before becoming a salesman for a pharma company and eventually getting into a senior position. Literal ass busting for decades to make it to middle class.

He's estranged from his family. They won't associate with him. Because he's "too white". His wife had a similar tale, but in nursing.

Blacks hate sucessful blacks. I swear.

That's true, the whole "Keith don't you do it" really sends up some red flags. Being surrounded by cops though, that would be considered suicide if he had a gun.

Hey, user, I've got a call for you.

She didn't sound very distraught at the idea of him being dead.

Also I lost me shit at AMBERLAMPS

Family claims he didn't have or own one. Jesus fucking christ, read the goddamn news and stop breathing headlines.

Niggers are sociopaths incapable of "collapsing into emotions" (unless they are looking for attention).

Why do they have to kill him?
Why not shoot him in his legs or something?

I can't believe her legal team released this clip. Clearly she didn't hire Skypes.

Damn right it's a book!

CNN playing up the "shoot em in the leg"

Brook Baldwin, fuck off and let Kate Bolduan come on. She's the hotter Baldwin.

Why would u shoot a nigger in the legs if you want him dead?

She's telling him "not to do it" in reference to him reading the officers his Clifford the big red dog book, duh.

No way, Baldwin is 10x hotter

And overall this video does not prove jackshit yet.

The only thing worth talking about in this video is what she meant by "dont do it Kieth"
>She tells him to stay in the car untill they call for a baton.
>Than she says dont let them break the Window and get out the car
>Cam maves away
>She says get out the car
>assuming hes out of car she starts saying "dont do it Keith"
>Continues saying "dont do it Kieth" Then He is visible outside the car.

Did she see him with a gun? She didnt mention he was unarmed the rest of the video.

Again This video provides nothing except somerthing for people to talk about.

same, weird huh

Latest thing is that he was reading a Koran

And the fact that he's laying there WITH A FUCKING GUN SHAPED BIBLE NEXT TO HIM AFTER BEING SHOT!

There is no way Shaquanfa Wee-yumz' balls are that big.

>I've been interested in the police brutality for a while now, and fucking Soros/Black Lives Matter is ruining it all.
Agree. Qualified immunity is fucking cancer and cops need a culture change. But BLM niggers and their masters made it so the conversation is about what dumb nigger #76689654 did to get shot and how niggers are rioting over it.

you idiots when she says "keith dont you do it" shes referring to the cop whos name is keith to not shoot her husband, she and keith go back to the cotton pickin days

B O O K
O
O
K

Being a nigger isn't a medical condition you can take pills for.

Guess reading really blew his mind.

Last night was disappointing indeed. If not for based Lance blatantly trolling the chimps LIVE it would have been a complete waste.

>Again This video provides nothing except somerthing for people to talk about.
If the police would stop being absolute retards and release any footage showing he had a gun it would remove doubt from most people's minds.

> gun under body

I DONT KNOW GUISE I NEED HD POV FPS ANGLES

lol yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with black cops growing up in the ghetto being harassed and robbed by other blacks and now they're trying to better the community.

G-g-guys.... what if the wife meant to say that Keith was actually holding a *[maga]zine* instead of a book?

Why do black people say Po leese and Ambo Lance

fuck you

Jesus.
I stand corrected, that was a glove dropped by the cop giving the other cop a glove.

Did they move the gun out from under him or something?

reminder to not to use your driver's license as a book mark for your commemorative King Jame's gunBible book, anons

hint: (it's the lips)

TBIs

8-9.

why people trust the twitter rumours of mindless, ghetto degenerates over the word and bodycams of officers is pathetic.

Underrated

Soooooo that video showed absolutely nothing.

her narration has me wondering - how do nonnative english speakers feel about ebonics? is it easier for you to understand?

Yeah, where the fuck is the book?

HE BETTA LIVE

this made me really sad :(

lol puss

god what a fucking pig of a woman

Amber Lamps

Ilived in ferguson. They basically invented the whole BLM movement spinning a riot as "awoovement". Youd think the whole town was in flames based on coveragw. But its really just a bunch of teenage/early 20 blacks with nothin better to do than riot and loot. Its a party. You get enough blacks together who are mad and they start breaking shit. Mike was just a catylyst

Shes married to him it won't hold up in court

Easy there

At exactly 2:00 the cop in red drops (whatever the fuck it is) and shortly after picks it back up. Looks like gloves, "it" made no sound when dropped and when he picks 'it' back up it looks like he puts them/gloves on. The gun was still under him.

Again video doesnt provide shit its just gonna sway everyone's opinion farther towards whatever it was already.

This. They should release the footage, And put an end to the conversation.

My opinion she saw the gun, Said "kieth dont do it", as in dont get yourself killed. She doesnt mention him being unarmed rest of the video.

Funny how she edited out the part of him getting shot while holding a book in his hand.

actual lol'd

Thought this was a one off thing, please don't tell me all googles in the hood say this?

This killing seems justified to me, can't really see how they end this confrontation any other way, taser would just fuck everything up.

He was looking ahead in his choose your own adventure Goosebumps book. Nigga always be spoiling the endings.

>hint: (it's the lips)

when I was in the eighth grade we had one guy with lips like that and one other black guy in the class named Frank.

the teacher would ask the one with big lips a question, and he'd go mubba bubba dooby doo, and without blinking the teacher would look over at Frank and say "Frank, translate".

This. What could she possibly be telling Keith not to do?

even in a red dress kate looks hotter

yeah, I'm voting for the blonde.

Philando Castile is literally the only possible 0 out of the slew of people BLM is in an uproar about. And believe me they are more concerned about 10's like this faggot and Mike Brown.

Even the NY cigarette guy was probably a 4, even though the NYPD was heavy handed the dude resisted arrest

the squished face doesn't do it for me

Are you saying that niggers snouts were not made to speak.

They only told him to drop the gun 12 times. Didn't give him enough of a warning. Clearly racist

Brianna Keilar a best, even if I want her to drop ~15 pounds

told him 12 fucking times to drop the gun.

the biggest question is this:

if the fucker had a traumatic brain injury that was severe enough that he was required to take medication, why the fuck did he have a gun to begin with?

I love Cred Forums

based on asking 70,000 people with less than 10 people having been victims of each then extrapolating that data up for the whole US

IMA RECORD THO

Is this the glove?

It was a creative choice intended to limit omniscience

>has TBI
>takes medication
>carries firearm
>drives car
>reads books

Live nearby.
Anyone who lived around ferguson and witnessed the creation of this whole BLM 'thing', seen first hand the media's involvement at the local level up.

>See that post

is there a "best of" compilation from that trial on youtube or somewhere?

"Black police showing off for the white cop"

I feel for you, sir. Hope you're good.

thank you
kate makes the most adorable faces

>pls tell me the Googles are going for a chimput tonight
Fairly likely considering how inflammatory and devoid of detail this video is, although with the national guard in the city center of Charlotte we'll probably see shit in the suburbs and outskirts.

remember Tensing who shot that driver (dubose, pic) who tried to drive off, and Tensing claimed he was dragged by the car? I think his trial is scheduled for November, and almost everyone has already thrown him under the bus.

and I don't think they rioted over that, for some reason.

They even have a transcript on nbcnews, with the ebonics translated to english

>They even have a transcript on nbcnews, with the ebonics translated to english

kek. i hope they put subtitles on the video.

Fuck that meme, nigger

Are you assuming it was legal senpai?

Out of curiosity, is it protocol for police officers to tamper with the gun like he seems to be doing in the video?

I look at it and there's a gun on the ground, then the police officer picks it up and does something to it and throws it back on the ground.

Explaination?

Tulsa shooting didn't have any guns, that was a vial of PCP.
Officer also got charged

Baldwin has the thicker frame. Better for child rearing and medium-heavy farm work. Also seems like the type that can do things herself, like open jars, or handle an intruder alone.

>not the gun

>Rakeisha
You edgy faggots are slipping

>Out of curiosity, is it protocol for police officers to tamper with the gun like he seems to be doing in the video?
>I look at it and there's a gun on the ground, then the police officer picks it up and does something to it and throws it back on the ground.
>Explaination?
The chamber should be cleared, and generally cleared of the dindu.

What ebonics? Her speech is clear as day.
I do seem to understand british dialects better than some americans, but that might just be experience from watching Jam, Limmy's Show, and such.

A lot of the time they are engaging the safety and clearing the chamber of a bullet. Making the gun safe.

>decided the sweet release of death was better than another set of with a nigger woman after he heard her yelling

>Making the gun safe.
guns are never safe. #BanAllGuns

twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/status/779347927504257025

Can someone donate them some vinegar and milk of magnesia? Already gave them 100 dorrah.

Hmm

Thanks.

Jokes on them
>All the white women at the party will want his bbc

If I had to choose, I'd choose this woman over the white skype who flipped the bird at the trump guy then ranted at the cop for 10 minutes. If I were married to her I'd just blow my brains out.

>SNAPE. KILLS DUMBL-*pow pow pow*

Definitely a good reeedins

I guess its like Rap-Shakespeare. It makes it easier to get them into it.

He gotz a trawgomatic brain injureh
He juz readin' hiz buhkz!
He a gud boy!
He dindu nuffin!

No, the cop picks the glove back up, you can see it in the video. The gun was still under him I assume.

Just happy to spread the word my dude.