Be Yourself

What did he mean by this?

He means don't use a body double.

You know why a snowflake is white?

It's forgotten what colour it's supposed to be.

Obama's advice to Clinton for the debate, "be yo self".

Shit thread faggot

Testing

Obama is a Chad/Tyrone giving normie advice to an autistic robot/cuckquen.

No doping to boost her to Trump's level for debates.

Why don't the voters like me? I'm the best qualified, I said all the right things....

This JERK is getting all the votes.

Fuck it. Some of you are okay. Don't go to the polls on Nov 8th.

Clinton is a robot? From r9k

How is she supposed to be herself and steal from Haitians during the debate? Man CNN is stupid.

Hhahaha

>"Just be a murderous psychopath while being completely incompetent at fulfilling the duties of your job description"

something along these lines

that explains why she hasn't done anything original

>be

That's a weird way to spell "kill"

He means that the real Hillary died a while ago and this is the 3rd or 4th iteration clone-Hillary. It's difficult being "yourself" when you are infact a clone.

>be urself :)
So she's going to start cursing, speaking in a southern drawl, insulting everyone around her, and demanding she's made President this instant?

He wants her to lose

I can imagine that being mumbled over and over by her, incessantly, as she peers from the small window of a padded cell, her eyes rolling like marbles in her now addled skull, as the TV on the other side shows Trump standing on Capitol Hill being sworn in live to the deafening, roaring cheers of millions.

He meant lie, cough, faint, fall and hit your head.

She's going to remove the human skin suit and reveal the Lizardwoman below

He misspoke.
He meant kill yourself.

He-he-he-he-he m-means, uh, don't... don't read from an, uh, a teleprompter.

/thread

Just bee yourself :3

So a lying manipulative lizard person hiding away in the old decript body of an aging witch?

JUST beeeee URSELF!

Hillary was born and raised in Chicago. The Southern accent is fake.

>yfw the memes have come full circle once again

BEE
WUZ
KANGS

I'm pretty sure he's calling for her to take out a hit on Trump... It's the only clear meaning he could have had behind this.

How does he keep getting away with this?

Japan been on fire with the bantz lately.

The absolute MADMAN.

Well, on the other hand, the headline didn't say it Barack's advice, it could have been his brother Malik, who's on the Trump train.

He probably meant "Eat shit and die, harpy." President Obama and the First Lady, by all accounts, loathe the Clintons. The 2008 primary was vicious, the only reason he made her SoS was to keep his enemy closer.

> tfw Obama backstabs Clinton between the two debates

Someone should make an edit of the

My feet hurt
I wish i was...

First Post best fucking post.
Based Jap

How is Trump so popular? His dad isn't even a small business?

>the kind of thing a Chad says to a beta cuck with literally no chance

What, are you serious? dose Obama think this is some kind of anime?

godamn kek, didn't see that one coming.
fpbp

It's like when you ask your alpha mates how they get women.
>be yourself
>yeah but myself sucks with women, so what is it that you're doing that I'm not?
>being myself

it's what parents say to their retarded asocial children before they go to school to get bullied

BE YOURSELF HILLARY

That's the point where you need to off yourself, if you're such an beta.

requesting the redpanels with Clinton trying to solve captcha

"I'm not a robot"

Rumors are that Obama despises Clinton behind the scenes, enough to sabotage her.

*English teachers

it was "Hillary is already dead", btw

made me kek

>show the world your true reptilian form
>make them quiver in fear
>reveal that you are sent to fulfill the prophecy

HE THINKS JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY SHE ACTS LIKE A FAKE FUCKING DIKE TRYING TO BE A MAN SO NO ONE LIKES HER

>implying she doesn't just shed her skin

>stick to the the talking points
>keep lying

Femanon here, just be yourself :^)

I don't think you quite understand what feminism has done to men's innate sense of masculinity in the West. What once was obvious, natural and role modelled is now a social construct.

Why do you think guys like Milo and PUAs exist? Men need to be taught how to be men again. Because you're either juiced, aesthetic and rich and don't need to try, or you're a beta.

Why is it v&?

>Be yourself
A warmongering murderess, just like Obama.

This is the kind of advice people give you when they don't give a shit about you.

Somebody post the comic with Wojak and the turtle Pepe, please. I can't find it.