Started web development last week. Feeling pretty comfortable w/ html and css

Started web development last week. Feeling pretty comfortable w/ html and css..

I know user has an elite underground for hackers and I know my skills can be put to better use..

Could any of you share their contact information or help me find them so I can interview at least?

Other urls found in this thread:

frostyhacks.blogspot.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything guys? I'm trying to get off unemployment as soon as possible.

Man, if this were NSA it would be such a bad attempt they'd just fire the guy

>Started web development last week.
Mistake. Should've started killing yourself last week.

>
congratulations you can use basic operators now you'll surely get a job

I'm just looking for a shot guys.. can I get some information?

>Started web development last week.

Ok take a time machine back to 1999 and that might actually mean something.

no u

With my abilities and drive, I know I can be a valuable asset to the underground..

You guys just gotta' give me a chance.

In case this were real.
If you can't find the elite hackers on your own, they don't have any use for you.

How would they have no use for a web developer?

If you don't know what they need why do you look for them?
What makes you different from the millions of programmer pajeets?

He is a special snowflake that spent 20 minutes looking at online tutorials.

I am the
Leader
of Anonymous

State your business

I know Photoshop, Premiere Pro, CSS, HTML, a little bootstraps

I'm just looking for a direction. The experience working with them is all I'm asking

>Doesn't know Scratch

It's like you're not even trying to be a hacker, op

this thread is fucking hilarious

HTML is about to be a dead language my man

Learn c/c++. AI's create a lot of webpages now

what you know, is worth nothing.

until you have a strong grasp of javascript, python, ruby you are worthelss in the market.

both CSS and HTML aren't even real languages

HTML is a syntax not a language buddy, way to try hard.

Isnt C/C++ and java the most valuable these days (not just for IT)?

go troll on Cred Forums retard

learn vim

Go from PSD to HTML a few hundred times.

Get your JavaScript bells and whistles. (((jQuery)))

Then PHP and MySQL if your feeling nefarious.

Oops, I didn't mean to jewify javascript like that.

Oh wait yes I did.

Java and C whatever the flavor will always get you a job.

Sure buddy. Go to their Facebook page.

Anonymous are fucking cuckfaggots

>bootstraps
u got me laffin

If you only know HTML and CSS then you're not going to go far, you need to learn a programming language like PHP or C# and then learn some SQL and start making dynamic pages, as well as learning Javascript for responsive on page stuff.

If you're asking about info sec and web pen testing then first you need to be actually capable and 2nd of all finding the underground stuff is something you need to be able to do yourself, I get hackers asking me for help with basic stuff and those are the people I know for a fact aren't going to make it as hackers because the hacker spirit is to break things and learn how the work yourself, not be taught, if you don't have that spirit you'll fail.

My hacking blog with tutorials and stuff is here frostyhacks.blogspot.com

I knew all that shit when I was 15 bruh, it all means nothing... most niggers nowadays just go to some website and use a template and that's it.
Learn real languages/stop thinking knowing how to make layers/bubble girls in photosohp makes you know how to use photoshop. All you know is very common it's not even funny.

Learn how to make an application with python/ruby, MySQL, and your web dev skills and try again later

I'm part of a group that you could consider Anonymous. I can forward a message along if you PGP-sign it.

It's a language dummy.

Hello NSA

You can make an absolute responsive website using only HTML and CSS.

You really only need WOOPs (((Web Oriented Object Programming))) if your trying to time travel.

Science proves time and time again, that this is impossible, but we are still trying.

Why?

NetSec? Just remember your goddamn passwords and make sure its as unique as her pretty little smile.

This thread isn't related to Cred Forums. Please take this to Cred Forums or /sci/.

Not really, if anything alot of the .net shit is more valuable. .Net uses proprietary tools that cost money. You're not as likely to find a guy with C# or VB.NET skills as a java guy. But really it just depends on where you work.