The women in America always seem to want a good looking guy, but never a guy with a personality of a honest guy

The women in America always seem to want a good looking guy, but never a guy with a personality of a honest guy

Do women in other countries prefer personality over looks?

Bimp

I think women generally prefer confidence first and foremost. A trait common amongst good looking guys because, well, it's easy to be confident if you are good looking.

Guys latch onto the "women want someone goodlooking" thing because they think woman equally value the same traits that men do.

women everywhere are the same now, thanks to your "culture" and the globalization... but they used to be different, at least here.

ugly people shouldn't breed

I understand why women are such arrogant sluts and whores these days. Western culture completely favors them. Why wouldn't they be arrogant? NOBODY opposes them, NOBODY tells them to shut the fuck up and NOBODY takes away any of their vagina privileges. Cred Forums worships women just as much as everyone else does.

Why can't a good looking guy with an honest personality exist?

Yeah absolutely.
Also, Dutch guys apparently tend to be very loyal compared to other countries.
Maybe it is because a lot of guys are goodlooking(tall, blond) but I see a lot of meh guys with sexy gf's as long as they are stable, trustworthy and well-put together.
There is also a vast growing evangelic crowd that matches 7/7.5 girls with 6-ish lookwise but otherwise proper fellows. I have a nephew that we kinda lost hope on but he found a really nice girl from his church.

>tfw your a legit 9/10 but have social anxiety and cant talk to women to save your life without alcohol.

>tfw 5/10 manlet (172cm) and cant talk to anyone because I live in a fucking small village

women want a good-looking manpurse.

A lot of people are unattractive because they are fat. If you stop or substantially reduce eating industrialized foods like sugar and grains you will lose weight.

Because men are lean and weak and they strive to receive sex. Young women are the ones choosing whether to reward them for their pet behaviour or not. Men no longer respect their purity, they even mock it!

For example, I am pure and I do not encourage nor show any beta behaviour, I treat women the same way I treat men, I do not let them enter a building the first, I do not try to understand them and to make them feel like they have someone to protect near them. Hell, I barely interact with females!

>4/10 on a good day
>pretty damn (ameri)fat (24% bodyfat)
>still get laid frequently because silver tongue

Know what to say, and you'll still get your lay.

Not that I'm claiming I'm slaying 9s and 10s left and right, but given how ugly and fat I am I think pulling 6s and occasionally 7s is alright

pls send me some girls

A woman will want you for your looks or your resources.

I don't think there is any hope left. Slut culture dominates western society. Cred Forums is willingly naive about this, but no guy wants to date or marry a slut, and that is why the birth rates and marriage rates have gone down.

Women dont care about looks at all, but they care about what other people will say while she's dating a ugly guy.

Women has no strict concept of beauty, that's why they suck as artists

Nippon girls have self-respect.

is that why none of your males are having sex?

>I have a nephew that we kinda lost hope on but he found a really nice girl from his church.
Hey Aquafresh, has atheism peaked in Europe?

Is there actually a growth of any churches lately?

I got a pretty girlfriend and I am a completely average looking 5'8 manlet, based on being nice and we got along great.

We broke up in February and I'm still not over it...

You will grow out of it when you become a womanhater like me

>Your
Lmao, just a leaf... I wish though.
>is that why none of your males are having sex?
You can't blame the girls for these fucking degenerates that would rather jack off to hentai then talk to girls.
>pic related

Well look on the bright side at least you don't have packs of googles and pakis roaming your streets raping the girls before you attempt to talk to them..

In my country you can sede easily couples where the male is way uglier, because not only the physical aspect counts but also money and confidence, maybe even more than certain countries. I'm not bad looking but I'm a KV at 22....why?I'll give you an hint: my friend call me "the robot"

We all know you're ugly. That's fine. It really is.

What isn't fine is pretending you're "nice" or "honest" or a "good person".

Obviously you're just a beta who is mad he can't get girls. The truth is, you're ugly, and your personality sucks, but you're so self centered, that you don't realize this.

>t. Ugly skeltal

hormones and testosterone. now go tell your buds at r9k

Muslims shouldn't breed, Nachbar.

To be honest you probably have a better stock of women to choose from as smaller villages tend to produce women that can still actually cook. At 5ft 7in you are still gonna be taller than most of the women. I believe in you user, do you part to keep french as frogs and not roaches.

Chinese and probably Japs

If you have questions about women, go read Chateau Heartiste. The whole oint if the red pill is that things are knowable, not to have countless pointless discussions about the same damn thing without ever growing the balls to establish any facts.

im gonna get my blood done to see if my test is

It's not looks or confidence.

What women want is status.

Women will always go for the guys who get the most respect from other guys.

Let's say if you have a fat or ugly friend in your group and you, and a group of 5 or so friends all agree you want to get him laid, then you invite a group of girls over and you all behave in a way like the fat ugly friend is in charge the girls will compete for him.

The vast majority of women are only ever attracted to one thing. Popularity.

They follow the crowd. They like music that they are told is the popular new thing in their scene. Whatever is the popular thing around them is what they will like.

Think about it, it's why people like Kim Kardashian are household names. Think about the types of guys you have seen girls swarm to in your life. Were they the best looking? The most fit? The most confident? They are always the most popular guys. The popularity gives them confidence so people often confuse the too, but the respect these guys have doesn't even have to be from being liked, they can simple be feared and respected from a bad reputation for violence against other guys and they will still get women due to the respect given to them by intimidated competitors.

>It's not looks or confidence.
>What women want is status.

Straya has a point.

If girls did not have an audience, they wouldn't care about a large engagement ring.

You aren't buying the ring for her. You are buying it for that audience that she wants.

Even if she says: "Oh, I don't want a fancy ring", she will still wear it and appreciate your confidence in knowing what she really wants, despite what she actually said.

Go check out reddit, for instance.

It's actually quite telling, that despite how tumblrtarded the atmosphere is, MANY girls go out of their way to flaunt their "shit lord" boyfriend.

Tumblrtards would secretly love to have a marine boyfriend, but more importantly, DISPLAY they have a marine boyfriend. If that were to happen, ya know what would follow? Tumblrtard would sing a different political tune, because she was FINALLY able to join the club of conventional-looking success.