LONDON

>LONDON

I support faggots because it pisses off Muslims and kikes. I'd rather have pride flags than Islamic ones.

how long until their new muslim neighbors bomb it

>i'd rather have AIDS then anal cancer

fuck off faggot

How long until one of those buses with faggotry on it turns into pic related?

>new
there have been muds in london since the 60's.

You're not supposed to say yes when a faggot ask you to fuck your butthole

Dont worry brah the brexit will fix it!

this. faggotry is the least of our problems

It's an attempt to pussify whites, degeneracy like this clears the path for the growing Muslim demographic.

You are wrong. Normalizing homosexuality is part of weakening the west, which is why both groups enthusiastically support homosexuality -- for their enemies.

this remind me the webm of the faggot muslim who gangbang a boy on a bus

Please drive this through a muslim community

They will blow that thing up

faggots might be degenerate but they don't do any harm. I win't get AIDS from them because I don't butt fuck them. Faggots should be left alone to be faggots.

>ride with pride

Literally promoting sodomy.

Fag busses should drive exclusively through Paki neighborhoods honestly.

These buses cost £330,000 each, and I think there's 900 of them now. The capacity is the same as a regular bus, people use them to fare dodge in large numbers, and when the diesel engine runs all the time they polute more than the old buses.

What a waste government of money.

THE JOOS

Except for the bisexual ones that spread that shit to women too. Faggotry is a plague upon the world.

How exactly does it weaken the west if already gay people are accepted as being gay? A pure white society with faggots is still great to me. No problem with fags desu.

no one even mentioned the jews shlomo

Thats a big bus

You're mistaken, it's demonizing masculinity by feminists

Can we just jettison London? It just makes the rest of us look bad.

Wasnt that a Pajeet?

heheh good goy

How much additional tax do you pay on the NHS to treat poofter diseases?

How much research money is diverted from finding cures for genuine illnesses to finding cures from entirely preventable diseases caused by sexual deviancy?

that's kind of our point.

Inb4 it blows up

The Anglos like 'em big

More likely Sadiq Khan himself. London whites will eat this shit up as if he's a moderate, meanwhile traditional white families are further undermined. It's a win-win from his perspective.

That's so fucking gay

Soon.

From Yorkshire. In London for uni. They've replaced the little green man that lights up when you cross the road to weird gender symbols that I think are supposed to show unity with trannies.

I'm not fussed by this. I know the Muslim mayor is secretly seething he has to do this. I say we fag up Central as much as possible to spite him. Especially Whitechapel (it ain't white no more)

Depends on how long it takes for a muslim to see one.

That's what (((they))) want you to do

i doubt he really cares. he's just a typical cosmopolitan politician. i honestly doubt he even cares about islam.

I um.... I think I'll walk....

(USER WAS SENT TO HOMOSEXUAL TOLERANCE CAMP FOR THIS POST AND ORDERED TO PAY A £500 FINE)
(HOMOPHOBIA, ISLAMOPHOBIA AND XENOPHOBIA ARE ILLEGAL IN BRITAIN AND CARRY A PRISON SENTENCE, FINES AND MANDATORY RE-EDUCATION)
(IS IT SAFE? IS IT CLEAN? IS IT FRIENDLY? YOU ARE BEING WATCHED.)

>in a period where we're supposed to be slashing the deficit by reducing public spending
>some overpaid civil servant decides that stupid campaigns like this are a worthwhile use of funds

I just don't get it lads. I couldn't give two shits if people are gay or not, or if they want their dick carved out and replaced with a couple of slices of wafer ham. I just fail to see how anybody can justify prioritising rainbow coloured oyster cards over infrastructure and training improvements.

Do they go down Mudslime ghettos?

For you

When will people realize that this isn't helping gay people in any way.
Homosexuality is not looked down upon anymore, you can stop now.

This celebration of gayness isn't good.

Gays should be left alone to do as they please, but the broader society should not be promoting gayness. It is simply not compatible with a healthy, stable society over the long term.

Feminist and queer theory put into practice will destroy civilization. It's that simple.

They will destroy us all - including themselves - it can't go on in the direction we are going now.

I'm actually surprised the more intelligent gays can't understand this.

I understand it.

Fucking stop putting gay shit everywhere, you're just pissing people off.

Yes. East London is a musdlime-infested shithole, and they have several route with these buses.

Get ready for a happening soon, lads.

remember that based sadiq will make britain great again

>pisses off kikes

m8, who do you think spearheaded the movement?

lol You're a closeted self-loather.