ALIMONY

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/superstar-actor-sexually-abused-teen-corey-haim/
youtu.be/JL1hEZ8bsdk?t=99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mr. maloney baloney

Prenup and arbitration agreement (fail safe prenup) both just disappeared as if magic.
Woman's signature in a contract is meaningless if she chooses to change her mind.
That is the feminist divorce process. If all goes Jolie's way Brad loses contact to his kids completely and has to pay 75% of his income for next 13-15 years. (+ college education to 6 kids whose life he is not allowed be part of anymore.)
Yay, feminism is just equality!

ALLZEEMONEY

To be fair, men are not that interested in their kids before they're 20.
And we're right about it, kids are boring before 20.

>TFW YOU ADOPT SOME AFRICAN BABY AND DO NOT KNOW YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS IN TROUBLE

>paying child support to adopted niglet kids

JUST

Women get treated so much better than men in custody and divorce cases. The system is broken.

does brad even have any kids? all i ever see in their public appearances are some nigglets and gooks waddling around them.

ALIMONY, ALIMONY, I SHOULD STAYED WITH JENNIFER ANISTONI

JUST

Why would he pay alimoney when Angelina Jolie makes millions every year?

She is not litigious.

Check ed
Jens barren uterus>Jolies cancerous one

That is besides the point Hans. Do you know of any woman who will turn down free money?

this when you are adopting google babies your relationship is going bad

She already said she doesn't want his money. He snaps at 1 niglet once after I assume a stressful day and now the whole world is out to get him. Notice how the media isn't bias because he is very handsome.

Also she got her tits lobbed off so why stay with her

sweet quads.

That whore that divorced Johnny Depp did

He's finally gonna take the redpill
Watch his career go down the drain guys

basically the asian kid tried to have sex with angelina and brad freaked out and flipped.

possibly related?

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/superstar-actor-sexually-abused-teen-corey-haim/

How long before he ends up like Brenden Fraser?

I don't think brad is ever going to JUST desu

With the much greater star power and top tier lawyer, he should be fine.

I don't really feel bad for him

adopting a black kid is like saying to god

>please fuck my life up

You didn't need positive press , you didn't need that extra bit of attention whoring.

johnny depps ex wife?

Why does Jolie even need Alimony; she's a fucking millionaire as well with god knows how much residual income.

someone JUST him

He and Angelina have one legit kid.

same thing

>Why does Jolie even need Alimony
She's a woman.

Probably the worst case I've seen.

Women are outrageously entitled to shit that's not theirs. Just look at what Robin Williams' ex wife did to him. She literally worked him to death with payments he couldn't afford so he started taking all sorts of jobs his heart just wasn't in, and so his performance suffered, and so did his wallet, but yet she just wanted more, more, more.

This is probably going to end up much the same way. I'm calling it now. Brad Pitt will be run down and slowly dying in 10 years or less.

so are they gonna be buddies now?

Isn't she the one that wanted like 50 grand a month in alimony? That doesn't make any sense.

????where is it

youtu.be/JL1hEZ8bsdk?t=99

a JUST mullet. that's just sad

>alimony is still a thing

Come on, it's 2016