>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump grabs some cheesesteaks 9/22/16
youtu.be/N99qIhsoVp8
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc
>Trump Black Church TH Cleveland OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/-h610gWKkYQ
>Trump Rally in Kenansville, NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/BH_qLl2CNiM
>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE

INSPIRATION
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474651370896.webm
nytimes.com/2016/09/24/us/charlotte-keith-scott-shooting-video.html
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/dec/09/occupy-democrats/occupy-democrats-say-simple-investment-trumps-fath/
archive.is/LUcXu
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/21/rick_wilson_donald_trumps_base_are_neo-nazis_and_frog_meme_idiots.html
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/779379684450590720
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XSRrtm1hz60
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/297404-la-times-endorses-clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=RCYJK8-dhs0
youtube.com/watch?v=R9O1kU18IiU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9iypwNtPs
youtube.com/watch?v=1skKFOQA3Ok
nytimes.com/2016/09/21/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-faces-backlash-after-comparing-syrian-refugees-to-skittles-that-can-kill.html?_r=0
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/first-debate-hillary-clinton-wins-blue-state-blues/
youtu.be/1skKFOQA3Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=vHGPbl-werw
youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=feGStXnoNO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drumpf

WATCH THIS!! if you want comfy trump

youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo

Bigly

Good post

WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?

based on the latest polls

"white"

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474651370896.webm

Was just listening to Rush, and he played a clip of ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl saying Hillary's team plans to dominate social media after the debate, to make sure it reflects a Clinton debate victory.

CTR has their marching orders for Monday night, it would seem.

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

What did she do? I just woke up.

Kek

Why is no one else concerned that Trump will suck at the debates?

A FUCKING

SPAM THE COMMENTS WITH REDPILLS

WE CANNOT LET THEM SET THE NARRATIVE

LAX MODERATION, THEY HAVE TO APPROVE EVERY SINGLE COMMENT

GUM UP THEIR NIGGER'D SYSTEMS

WE ARE THE JEWS NOW

>82 hours until the debates!

i... i can't hold on lads

AWOO

the "why am i not up 50 pnts" comment

WAR
A
R

>keith scott video released
>BLM threatens to "tear down monuments" in new orleans

Looks like we wont be seeing the Trump/Hannity town-hall tonight.

"Trumo isn't taking this seriously. We need a serious canidate like Johnson!"

If you go to this web site, there is an article about Trump in there that hints at who might be funding his campaign:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

Just like the tweet said, she wants to raise estate taxes to 65% if the value of it goes over $2.5 million

> Cyka Blyat!
> (in russian) Oy Tovarish, the zver know!

Should do this for every election make 2 kids wear shirts of the candidates and lets them fight one that wins becomes our president

Proposed 65% tax on any estate worth more then 2.5 million. Even small farmers have land worth much more then that.

I have that quote above my bed!

>Johnson says people need to know he exists
>Makes something people can't ignore at all (seriously that was fucked)
>People will now watch the clip and see him existing
and no i'm not joking. i think he's entering the chess game.

To the user requesting a reply to the "drumfp could keep his smal lon and then be richr today because he dum" statement, here's a (((politifact))) article that debunks it. Politifact is normally extremely biased against them but even they have to call out the bullshit on the claim.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/dec/09/occupy-democrats/occupy-democrats-say-simple-investment-trumps-fath/

You're the same one that posted that totally real spreadsheet where you "crunched numbers to the decimal point" in the last thread, aren't you?

Take me in o tender woman

I'm going to be taking notes and timestamps on all the best moments during the debates.

It's gonna be great.

There's only so much that can be done if she absolutely fucks it up, but there's still a chance that it could be somewhere in the same solar system as even tied, so they might try anyways.

Still, we've gotten #dyinghillary trending before so we should be ready to get on top of this too.

Hillary gave a speech yesterday promising to increase taxes.

So what's with can't stump the trump?

Has he stopped making vids?

she wants to give all of our land to the jews

FLORIDA EARLY BALLOT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN RELEASED!

This is big guys, Trump might be the first Republican to ever win early voting.

Because he doesn't lose
All he has to do is let Hillary rant about frogs and nazis for an hour then go home and she did his work for him

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

>who might
The data on where his funding comes from is freely available on the internet. Only a couple of jews like Sheldon Adelson have given him money, but grassroots donations are still 95% of his donations.

I like it. He should talk like this more.

Can someone explain to me how trump is any of the bad things they say he is? I honestly don't understand where any of it exists in a logical reality

Her tax plan would fuck over farmers HARD
Basically she wants to raise taxes to pay for the gib me dats by about 1.5 Trillion over 12 years

Everyone on the lefts talking point about this is "But by then money a trillion dollars wont seem by much by how much money we print!" Its retarded.

HOLY FUCK

SWEET REDEMPTION

>tfw less than 80 hours remaining

where will you be when it happens, guys?

For real?

I've been studying closely the past 50 years of American politics. I basically wrote a summary of every single month since 1973 in American politics. I've been following closely all the pollsters and media outlets that could influence voters the most. Based on nearly 30 studies on the demographics most likely to vote in American, and the current composition, I came to a prediction that has 97.3% chances of being accurate: Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the United States.

WE WINNING NOW!

you are probably right

that is only going to help his numbers, but he is still unlikely to beat 5% in the actual election

I imagine he's waiting for the first debates, there's a lot of material to be had there. It wouldn't make sense to blow your load too soon when such a happening is around the corner

ITS HAPPENING

Look who's back

archive.is/LUcXu
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/21/rick_wilson_donald_trumps_base_are_neo-nazis_and_frog_meme_idiots.html

OH SHIT

wtf I hate trump now

FL STATE
BEST STATE

it doesn't
he's a great man that has never once mentioned race or sex as something he cares about. not once

This is my first time voting. Should I early vote or go in person?

I'm conflicted. I can't decide.

SPAM THE COMMENTS WITH REDPILLS

WE CANNOT LET THEM SET THE NARRATIVE

LAX MODERATION, THEY HAVE TO APPROVE EVERY SINGLE COMMENT

GUM UP THEIR NIGGER'D SYSTEMS, I HAVE SLOWED THE COMMENTS TO A TRICKLE VIA SPAMMING AND FORCING THEM TO CONFIRM/DENY

WE ARE THE JEWS NOW

GET IN HERE NIGGERS

Dahnald finally gave him the delegates

HE DID IT

GODDAMN

DILBERT CAME HOME!!

>There's only so much that can be done if she absolutely fucks it up

Even if she absolutely fucks it up, if CTR can rig the online polls and dominate social media with spin she won, the press will report that as the result.

Rush was basically saying that was what the MSM intends to do.

>Everyone on the lefts talking point about this is "But by then money a trillion dollars wont seem by much by how much money we print!" Its retarded.
What? It's the fucking opposite. Not being pegged to inflation makes this even worse, because a farm worth $1million now will be $2.5 millon in 10 years because of inflation.

GUYS

HOLY FUCK
HOLY MOTHERFUCK

>WE PRESIDENT NOW

Did he honestly think he could stump the Trump?

This what winning feels like?

So I take it we may win FL lol

So are we doing an NYC debate night meet up???

HOLY SHIT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

FUCK YEAH!

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Really real for real

NEVER
E
V
E
R

HE'S BENDING THE KNEE

I-Is this real?

>to make sure it reflects a Clinton debate victory.
lol good fucking luck faggots

We'll stack those polls so goddamn high it'll make your head spin

based Squilliam poster

Great news user

PSA: DON'T PAY ATTENTION WHEN PEOPLE CONCERN TROLL ON RECENT POLLS

Just so it is easier to visualize and instead of the misleading image people usually post straight from the RCP head to head polls here is the current standing (as of a couple of hours ago) in a chart :

> with a proper full Y axis (instead of compressed to 8 points, making any change look dramatic)
> with all individual polls represented (instead of just the average)
> with the polls on their proper last polling date (instead of release date, as they sometimes postpone release for "reasons")
> with an attempt to represent the margin of error (the glow around the data points).

The source for both the individual polls and the average is the RCP 4way average located at realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Just look how close both candidates are, even with the "unusual" polls like both NBCs and the Rasmunssen.

There is no slump, no clear advantage for Hillary (or Trump for all that matter) and both candidates will reach the debates in a virtual statistical tie.

Except of course that Trump state polls are magnificent this week. Dark blue states becoming light blue, light blue becoming toss ups and light reds (according to pundits) revealing clear advantage to Trump

So whenever shills and concern trolls mention polls remember this post and the chart at the pic related.

And remember to MAGA, always MAGA

Thanks Don for rigging the poll. #MakeRiggedPollsGreatAgain

Here come the death threats

Go in person, so that there's a 100% chance of your vote being counted. There are always lost early ballots due either to corruption or legitimate mistakes.

see:

In person

They can """""lose""""" your vote in the two months before the true vote day, in person means that they can't do it as easily

Praise Kek!

LANDSLIDE

JUST

Should I vote early?

what is the safest way for me to vote
I don't want my vote to be 'lost'

I'm going to need the sauce on that image.

because that isn't likely. Hillary has no charisma and no actual plans or solutions. she's been running a smear campaign on Trump and nothing else. general public understands her phoniness and even if she had a chance Trump would dominate as he did 11 other debates. some of trumps greatest moments this election was while under pressure on the debate stage where he ended several of his opponents careers

Trump will kill

>DILBERT CAME HOME!!

STAY SAFE, DILBERTMAN!
>STAY SAFE, DILBERTMAN!
STAY SAFE, DILBERTMAN!

Yep, go check out his Twitter

PAINT IT RED

Trump better not forgive this rat

there's competing, there's fighting, and then there's what that nigger did at the convention

>Post yfw Hillary collapses

Le Master Persuasion man finally officially jumping on the #TrumpTrain?

Stage 3: Denial

jesus christ

>started a night shift since the primaries
>will only get to see one debate live this election
>tfw

Defend this, Drumpftards

They tried to do that during the Dem debates and virtually everyone thought Bernie still won.

People will make their own choices and opinions after watching them, the Clinton News Network doesn't decide who wins.

shooped

Go in person, its much more satisfying to know your vote won't be jewed.

TRUMP NEEDS OUR HELP
OBAMA IS TRYING TO
SHUT
IT
DOWN

is he gonna get killed now?

So he finally decided that since Trump will win he can endorse him? What a Cuck. If he was a real Trump fan he would have just said so from the beginning.

THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD

FOR AMERICA, I SHALL PUT THEM ASIDE

Dahnald
Today you have proven yourself worthy
of the delegates

It's not a poll, those are numbers from the state of Florida regarding who has requested an absentee ballot and their party affiliation.

I'M ALREADY TIRED OF WINNING
MAGA

>Donald Trump's Base Consists of Neo-Nazis And "Frog Meme Idiots"

And... that's bad why?

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Wow... Really makes my grey matter tingle

Thanks for reminding me user gotta DL that episode for scientific reasons

fucking nigger: twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/779379684450590720

wtf i love trump now

ok
But I don't think I can bear to watch the debates

every time Trump comes on TV I have to change the channel because I'm worried that he might say something which might hurt him

Well that explains why Shillary pulled out of Florida and stopped campaigning there.

3 days : 6 house : 55 minutes
Until Hillary's campaign implodes

sorry, I'm just an imposter. I miss squilliambro and always hoped I'd see him posting up until election time

I remember that debate

youtube.com/watch?v=XSRrtm1hz60

He's been blatantly pro-Trump since the beginning. The "hurr I am hillshill now" thing was just a sop to retards on the left so they wouldn't torch his house.

Rick Willy should have spent more time masturbating to anime and not giving birth to a coalburning daughter

You can fight with your allies or you can win the election focusing on your opponents.

Because he debated circles around several seasoned career politicians, one of which was captain of the Harvard debate team.

Early voting is always done with a paper ballot if you're the sort of person who likes that. If you're worried about it getting "lost" you can drop it by in person to your county election office.

Clinton has only raised 516 million, and this grapharino says the skyparinos donated over 300 million of that? That means that Jews, who are 2% of the country, donated 58.1% of her funding, an overrepresentation of 29 times.

Person.

Cruz is giving his endorsement, Trump is making extremely promising waves in early voting, and I get to watch the debate from my hotel room in Mexico, and then go the next day to watch Elon Musk's presentation on his plans for Mars colonization.

The future is now, boys.

always go in person

>Daulnalhd, I'll be back for the delegates in 2020

unbelievable

Interesting. Thread theme video:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

I'm sorry, is this real or not, I can't tell. I'm serious by the way.

This motion was 100% purposeful. I watch the video multiple times and Im an expert on these type of things.

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!

In 12' Romney got 700k from Florida
in 16' Trump got over 1million from Florida

12' Obama won by like 100k votes?

Obvious Florida landslide.

ded in 3 2 1

Fuck slavery, why would you ever want to pay for googles to live on your property.

He lives in Blackhawk. I literally only ever saw 1 black guy there.

When will the Ted Cruz endorsement happen?

That'll be fucking hilarious.

>her funding is 20% from Saudis and 58.1% from kikes

Maybe if Rick spent more time masturbating to anime he wouldn't be a cuck who's raising another man's black child.

That was a good hentai, lots of quality faps. The THICC girl and the secretary with glasses need more/longer scenes to be honest senpai.

>That font
Try harder

Will do.

Wow. Nice literal opinion piece.

Florida Man done good

That fucking picture tho.

>You can fight with your allies or you can win the election focusing on your opponents.
This.
While I do find what Rato did to be extremely aggravating, for now it would be wiser to make use of this "alliance"

really makes my mind meander

I guess I don't have to vote now

november is my time off from school
Cred Forums and chill I guess

>Trump had 13,000 at a rally on my campus, and four in my town
>Clinton had one rally on campus, 1200 showed
HE WAS RIGHT

I CAN'T TAKE THIS WINNING

Thanks Alberto, you have been a gift to us all

>LA POLL STILL NOT UPDATED

WANT TO TAKE A GUESS AS TO WHY?

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/297404-la-times-endorses-clinton

THEY ENDORSED CLINTON, THAT'S WHY

Wait. Wouldn't this be a legitimate indication of a landslide victory for Trump????

A press conference right before the convention would be sweet

70k votes. Florida has been an obvious landslide ever since Trump started appealing to evangelicals and championg the 2nd amendment, two things neither Romney nor McCain did.

So what's happening with Combetta? Is that on later?

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RCYJK8-dhs0

This is his 'fake because', if you remember his earlier tweets.

DONALD HAS SECURED THE DELEGATES
THE DYNAMIC DUO MUST UNITE TO
TAKE DOWN OBAMA

damn, cruz's voice is so much higher pitched than I would have thought. what a rat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm finally free.

Thank you, Dahnalhd.

Do we know who the Indies went for? Because I'm willing to bet Trump since he leads with them.

Thanks pal. I get as much enjoyment doing this as I give.

WOW HOLY FUCK IS THIS RAEL?

DAHNALD

...good luck.

This.
Alberto has been a godsend, especially back during those 1-2 weeks when shilling was amplified by several times

POLLS?
ANY POLLS
HOW ARE WE DOING

IS TRUMP TURNING PA,MI,NORTH CAROLINA,GEORGIA AND VIRGINIA?
CAN WE GET COLORADO?

Their "poll' is a fucking straight line

NOW WHEN I WAS JUST A LIL BOY
STANDIN' TO MUH DADDY'S KNEE

MY POPPA SAID SON
DON'T LET THE MAN GET YOU
AN' DO WHAT HE DONE TO ME

Yes it would, the other early voting numbers released so far have shown similar results. Trump is going to outperform polls by 3-4 points.

I love these articles that always try to tell you how you need to feel.

HIS RESPONSE WAS PERFECT
THEY DESTROYED HIM WITH ONE SIMPLE WORD
PERSON SAYS RACIST FROGS NOT AN ISSUE (THEY'RE WRONG)

They're one step away from just saying EAT MY SHIT

what poll has VT and OR going red? also no way is PA hard red

You still need to vote, Floridabro... Don't get complacent.

You guys remember when trump said he had read reds speech prior before Ted said it?
This was part of trumps chess game
To stir the pot again knowing he'd have Ted eventually endorse him so that his endorsement meant double of what it would have meant then and get massive media attention
Trump is a god damn genius

Fucking Don Sour Lemonade.

In Florida yes, and a few other swing states have been having similar surges in Republican ballots requested.

WEW

>when it dawns you that Trump is going to be the next president

The "bad things" about Trump exist solely in the mind of liberals and (((media))).

when is the first trump hillary debate?

Did ted speak today or something?

The #NeverTrump movement is almost over! A Trump landslide is coming! FINALLY!!!

>Fuck slavery, why would you ever want to pay for googles to live on your property.

Watch this two minute long video to see who made all the money selling slaves:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9O1kU18IiU

The same people controlled all the money, banking and finances of the Confederacy and Judah P. Benjamin, the Jewish treasury secretary stole all the gold from the southerners and ran off with it at the most opportune moment causing them to lose the civil war, see:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

Or win the election then purge the traitors. Trump never forgets disloyalty. He gave Cruz so many chances, tried to be his friend, actually. What Cruz did was just so fucking low. I think it actually did hurt Trump's feelings, because they were kinda bros very early on in the primaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9iypwNtPs

No wonder that poll has been Correcting The Record for a few days now.

You better vote!

If this continues for the rest of the swing states, then yes

ay, you're still here after all these months

they fucking got rid of my tampa flag

>D-D-Dahnald
I kinda feel sorry for him now.

It doesn't, it mostly comes from contortions, name calling, and slander. Often times projections of the exact things Hillary is guilty of.

It's just propaganda, that's all. CNN has been caught about a dozen times now just blatantly lying about or misquoting Trump.

In about 80 hours

I'm in New York and still voting. Your ass better do the same, don't fuck this up.

A lot of people are biased.

I like to look at the primaries for 2000,04,08,12,16 to look at trends.

16' Republicans are surging and Democrats are going back to their nests to hide.

Primaries look good, I'd say more accurate than random poll samples.

> PA
Depends on black turnout. Likely go Trump. Recent poll is a sham.
> MI
This is the closest to a red MI we will ever get. If it doesn't flip now it won't ever flip.
> NORTH CAROLINA
Easily red
> GEORGIA
Deep red
> VIRGINIA
Seems too cucked to flip but could flip depending on turnout
> COLORADO
Seems like it. The "weed lmao" vote is more likely going Johnson than Hillary

if the numbers still look like that in a couple weeks, yea.

Allan Lichtman has predicted that Trump will win

He has predicted the next president correctly since 1984

The funniest poll so far - pic related

FUCKING VOTE REEEEEEEE

ayyy

>ruining peblix logo with tampa logo

Can someone edit this for a trump general? Maybe throw a maga hat on him

made me laugh 2bh

Tell me about pennice?

youtube.com/watch?v=1skKFOQA3Ok

the primary had so many GOAT debates

NOT ONE PERSON?!

DAMN YOU ALL!

>Carson trying to get a word in
>just ends up stuttering
only thing I didn't like about that debate

So does Joe Rogan think she is trustworthy?

Delete this

Give me the electorates, Hillary.

Damn right!

oy vey

True that. With the alignment of ideas between Ted and Trump on key issues like net neutrality, ICANN sovereignty and estate tax there is no way Ted won't do an about face and endorse Trump.

This video is full of misleading half-truths. It's not two minutes, it's THREE!

We memed really fucking hard on Carson when he was surging. I kinda feel bad about it now, he's been such a soldier.

We have the Bravery to bring back Slavery

7/10

sensible chuckle

Elon musk is a kike who is working for the internationalists to setup their self sustaining system in orbit so they can control the world.

Would a link be too much to ask?

Blame the regressive. Liberalism used to actually mean something until this SJW Tumblr trigger culture came into being and shamed anyone for being white and other shit.

Didn't help that Obama has been 8 years in power.

wew lad

I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

nytimes.com/2016/09/21/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-faces-backlash-after-comparing-syrian-refugees-to-skittles-that-can-kill.html?_r=0

lol, that gotta sting

Hillary can't give what she doesn't have.

>that ID
WILL CLINTON DISAVOW OMAR MATEEN'S FATHER?

Breitbart just BTFO Donald Dump and declared for Hillary

H O L Y

S H I T

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/first-debate-hillary-clinton-wins-blue-state-blues/

DON'T YOU DARE NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP!

It is all so tiring, I just want to live in peace and serenity. Why is that so much to ask?

If I could escape this political bullshit I would be a much happier person. But no liberals have to inject their poisonous politics into every aspect of life.

If Trump doesn't win I think that I will have a mental break down.

When will people stop talking about this?

Haha, any of you remember that one odd Carson shill?
I loved that guy, wonder where he went.

They don't have any substantive arguments. All they have is "troll physics" tier math and REEEEEEEE.

they were necessary casualties.
We are steps away from the White House.
We can all MAGA together with the God Emperor leading the charge

He's cute

LINK IT GOOGLE

Checked. Of course I'm still here, once you're here, you're here for life.

Dumbass he has been predicting a Trump victory for over a year

Hillary, I'm here for the electorates.

Fucking go out and vote

If not for yourself, do it for me

To think parts of Cred Forums doubted Trump's choice on that fateful week.

You guys can dig up from the archives, I was onboard from the announcement.

>Clinton will win because she is good
>Trump will lose because he is bad

Will these magical numbers start again?

That's Breitbart reporting on someone elses opinion piece. Try harder CTR.

>debates are all about exceeding expectations
>proceed to set the expectation that Hillary will win
He's meming you, retard.

Look at the donor list Guccifer2 released.

Echos all the way down.

IDS HABBENING

It's BB's (((Pollak))) who writes garbage 24/7

By in person you mean physically go vote on the day of the general election right?

People laughed at me for saying that Trump didn't lose a single voter for picking Pence. I'm laughing now.

>THAT ID

CNN IS HERE

>what are expectations

>fvkBqCNN
>CNN
top notch reporting as usual

highly underrated post

>ted cruz redemption arc begins
Will trump help rato with his internet cause?

Holy shit man

youtu.be/1skKFOQA3Ok

Trump is so great at debates, some of these moments were historical

his rockets can't even make it off the launchpad

He's pretty fucking based. Go check out some of his speeches.

I thought spics were supposed to destroy drumpf

>This is big guys

He better, it's a great opportunity to fight against Obama/Hillary and appeal to afterberners and cuck johnson voters who care about that sort of thing.

Yeah no, I dont trust that rat. He's just looking to get in the spotlight again

What do you guys think of Hillary's anti-trump advertisement?

youtube.com/watch?v=vHGPbl-werw

He's /comfy/

Legal spics like him more

We have different spics here than the normal ones. It's the old Jew York retirees that fuck everything up here.

> But there is one larger reason that Clinton will win the first debate: the media will tell everyone she has won, regardless.

> They are openly hostile to Trump, they know Clinton needs help, and they want to make up for Matt Lauer and Jimmy Fallon, who committed the grave sin of being fair to both.

Agreed. The only thing we can do is to declare for Trump and raise hell on social media, race CTR to vote online polls and so on.

Florida spics are Cuban. They hate communism, illegals, and almost always vote Republican.

>Cruz redeems himself like Vegeta
>Trump and Cruz do a fussion
>tfw Crump wins the election against Majin Hillary

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NEVER CRUZ

NEVER RATS

NEVER BOOGERS

NEW

DILBERT MAN ENDORSED TRUMP
>DILBERT MAN ENDORSED TRUMP

Cubans aren't nearly as shit as Mexicans and assorted central americans

About as much as her funny or die interview
youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

They're Cubans who escaped the horrors of socialism, most came here legally.

the father you never had

>introduction at the beginning

big mistake.
should have saved it for the end.

B T F O
T
F
O

NEW

People are going to watch the debates themselves and make up their minds. They'll think Trump did better than the media will tell them he did, they can't cover him up when he's unveiled to the whole nation.

El Rato for SCOTUS?

Latest video from the satanist gardener

youtube.com/watch?v=feGStXnoNO4

All Trump has to do is bring up Bill.

IF the internet will ever get censored to hell, or shut down entirely it was your fault. You overdid it with your trolling and meme magic!!! I hope you will see what you have done when you lose what you enjoy the most. The internet.

lmfao

then get defused in her stomach, and then turn her into her original form, by releasing the trapped americans.

New thread

Eh it's basically:
>I don't want illegal immigrants
>RACIST

>I don't want corporations outsourcing jobs overseas
>RACIST BIGOT

>I think women should earn the same wage for doing the same job
>SEXIST

I've been looking at trend patterns, didn't look at every state mostly swing ones. If states follow the most votes during the primaries this is what the map will look like on nov 8.

Trump has the entire republican population on his back. The debates need to be the tipping point to break the conditioning that he's racist ect.

Why does he not debunk the racist stereotype ?
JUST PLAY YOUR TRUMP CARD ALREADY

>Bill's bimbos

According to DNC leaks they've looked for connection between Ted's father and watergate.

What did the cartoon merchant mean by this???