HAPPENING: TED CRUZ ENDORSES TRUMP

archive.is/xdEou
>#NEVERTRUMP ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmqVW5v0wSw
youtu.be/NBE-uBgtINg
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/where-republicans-stand-on-donald-trump-a-cheat-sheet/481449/
youtube.com/watch?v=3PUSRF9LB50
twitter.com/tedcruz/status/779401886403145728
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1HYmfNzcE
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-opposes-president-obama-plan-to-surrender-american-internet
youtube.com/watch?v=7W9YWVQAIxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is so pathetic he has to get support from Ted Cruz. lol

Doesn't matter what he does , he's a dead politician.

The RNC was the nail in his own coffin.

this is classic ted cruz, this is how he will get the delegates.

Significant amount of republicans want cruz over trump

You can have the delegates Dahnald, you win.

muh principuls

RAHHH, I'M COMING FOR THEM DAHNALD!

THIS WAS ALL PART OF MY MASTER PLAN DAHNALD. THE DELEGATES.

Hillary is so pathetic she needs support from her bodyguards to go up the stairs
True but a lot of nevertrumps are only not voting for Trump cause Cruz doesnt support him. Now Trump might get a boost

Shapiro said Cruz will endorse Trump a week ago

youtube.com/watch?v=OmqVW5v0wSw

Reminder that Cruz is the only one trying to stop Obama from selling the Internet

That's it

I am now #cruzmissile

DAHNALD... KEEP YOUR DELEGATES... I CHANGED MY MIND!

DAHNALD USE THE POWER OF MY SKELEGATES TO TAKE DOWN THAT CROOKED WITCH

He said he'll be appointed to the supreme court didn't he?

666D Chess

It's all a clever ploy.

He's coming for them, Dahnald...

Too late rat face

Cruz would be a wayyyy better president than Trump

Don't talk shit Cruz is based

This will give trump a push in the polls right?

yeah ill believe it when i see it

cruz redemption arc let's go

78D Jenga indeed! The absolute madman!

this is my favourite meme

What? Considering as it has nothing to do with Jesus or Guns - Ted Cruz has no understanding of what the internet is.

Literally, who cares? lol

kek

Cruz endorsing Trump won't magically make Trump a good idea.

Waited till the very end. Ever a politician.

fuck off, reddit

stfu

Ted is trying to sop Obama thats all what matters

He is trying to save our freedom to post dank memes

Now I'm a cruzmissile.

Looks like somebody wants to angle for a SC nomination. On the one hand, I detest Rato. On the other hand, sweet and salty is a great flavor combo and liberal tears will be delicious.

Ted is a clever rat

dude, Obamacare is like the AIDS to medicine

That's it. I'm a #CruzMissle now.

Wait a minute...

Fucking believe when I see it

doesn't matter if it's by chance. he's on the right side of this issue.

Nevermind the delegates Dahnald

The situation has changed

THANK YOU DAHNALD IM FINALLY FREE!!

>cruz delegates still standing in Cleveland cuckvention center with their yellow hats

Less than 50 days until the election, about time Ted.

ITT: Internationals arguing over American politics. Americans making fun of Ted's accent

Support by a politician>>>>>> support by b class Hollywood actors

>gracious Don accepts Cruz's apology
>appoints him to replace Scalia in the Supreme Court
Please.

SEE YOU IN HELLEGATES

Don't believe him, he's a snake! He's gonna give a backhanded endorsement as a Hillary plant!

¡Hola, Ratón!

THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD.
You can keep'em.

...for now.

Too little too late
He should have stayed quiet after he didn't endorse Trump during RNC

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

in a few days, when the UN gets control of the internet, internet speed will be limited to 50mbps

>"I would be lying if I said Trump and I did not have our differences. Everyone is well aware of that, but the truth is that we face a much greater threat to our union. In our absence, we face electing the most corrupt person in Washington today. This is too crucial a time for us to fight amongst each other when Hillary Clinton, the definition of Washington corruption is this close to sitting in the Oval Office. We cannot let her get anywhere near that office ever again. We need to elect someone who will stand for Americans, and not the Washington machine. We need to elect someone who puts his country and his American people before the bureaucrats and the Wall Street executives. It is our duty as patriots to elect Donald Trump as our next President of the United States, and Mike Pence as our next Vice President of the United States. Let's Ditch The Witch in 2016, and let's Make America Great Again in 2017! Thank you, God bless you all, and God bless America!"

Based Ted saving the internet and the Trump campaign in one week!

>that way his neck oozes around his collar

Finally, the rest of the world shall know our suffering and wallow in despair

Cruz is more American than you'll ever be.

Please.

DAHNALD, THE DELEGATES

He will be a strong contender in 2020 if Trump doesn't win. Wouldn't surprise me if he beats Paul Ryan.

Now that the party is FULLY backing Trump (Fuck Romney, he was just a liberal plant to get Obama reelected) we can focus our attacks on Hillary

hello rato!

Dahnald... the delegates... it's over...

I'm sorry...

The internets, Obongo

wtf i like cruz now

Ted's current theme: youtu.be/NBE-uBgtINg

>Cruz is more American than you'll ever be
Spoken like a real fucking leaf

and he would get 22% in NV, 15 in FL and 25 in OH in the general election.

>"The shills are strong, stronger than they have ever been before!"

>"But tell me, who is coming to aid us?"

>"Lord Cruz the Rat, who hates all things, hates the Clintons of the DNC most of all. So he is sending a thousand unliving ones to fight in the plains beside the Trumpists. He said that, after the election, we of the boards may vote our choice of delegates from the bodies which yet remain among the mindless ones he has grown."

>"I do not relish aid from the Rat One, but I am in no deal to discriminate. How soon will these arrive?"

>"Tonight. But the Bernouts will be here sooner."

Trump predicted this! He said Cruz was going to try to endorse but Trump said he didn't want it.

This election is just crazy. Every something major happens.

Dont forget Trump will now get Colorado

I said better president, not candidate.

this is orchestrated.

They had an agreement before the very public diss by Cruz failing to endorse Trump a few months ago.

Trump just played his Cruz card before the debate.

---4D---

Probably because Trump got on board with that anti-Globalized ICANN thing.

I WAS A SITH ALL ALONG DAHNOLD

Glenn Beck is probably having an aneurysm.

I told you guys. Ted doesn't care about who owns the internet he was looking for a way to throw his support behind Donald to help his career. Now he can say I support Donald because muh internet freedoms. He's a snake in the grass.

Waht if Ted is just trying to play with the media like Trump did a while ago?

Goes to on stage and instead endorse Shill?
This is the typical move i would expect of a rato.

I've actually been looking into that. So far ICANN only controls the DNS. So all the UN could do is just shut down domain names. Though i do see how that can affect sites like here and other forums

I'm a beckfag and I am now too

I'm gonna go tell Twitter he's suicidal kek

why is teddy so down with the kids?
how can hillary compete?

Im back and he's been reported for being suicidal

Nope, Cruz committed career suicide at the RNC, instead of coming out like Reagan in '76, he came out like a butthurt bitch like Nelson Rockefeller in '64.

Is it too late already?

This motherfucker is melodramatic.

CRUZ MISSILE SUPPORT INBOUND STANDING BY
PLEASE NAME YOUR TARGETS

Trump: There still good in you Ted, Bill Kristal hasn't driven it from you fully.

Cruz: Its too late for me Dahnald. I made my speech at the convention. I will run in 2020.

Trump: Then the constitution is truly dead.

>Latter

Obama: Now Trump, the Internet will be ours.

Cruz: NOOOOOOO!

Cruz gives the last mindset endorsement and saves his reputation.

Trump: Ted... you didn't have to do this. Don't throw your chances.

Ted: But you were right Donald... this is our last chance... I can't forgive you for what you said about my family... but I couldn't turn my back on my love for my country.

#NeverTrump spams Ted on twitter.

Trump is the closest thing we'll get to Reagan

underrated kek

He's a dispicable rat. Let's not pretend otherwise. If he wasn't a full-blown religious nutfuck literally no one would like him. There are thousands of conservatives in Texas that could be doing a better job as Senator than Rato.

Thats 10 times faster than what i have right now

Too late Ted, we don't need your endorsement. Enjoy losing your seat, I can't wait to throw up these vintage Ted memes in 2020 when you stab Trump in the back again and try to run.

Stop raping your children.

Texasfag here, Cruz is just trying to save his Senate seat which is coming up for election. Rick Perry's going to destroy him unless he patches things up with Texas conservatives, who are all behind Trump.

Obama is going to veto a bill that will allow familes of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. What a heartless fucking desert roach!

It's sort of true. It allows the Internet to be regulated like a utility which is both a good and bad thing. With globalists in government it's worse than letting private companies traffic shape.

I just recently got that for my family because Netflix is a power-hungry monster. Fastest internet in town.

Hey, dont forget to vote out Pete Gallego

He stood by his principles. If Trump doesn't win, even the pro-Trump people will probably look back on 2016 and blame his buffoonery.

If Trump loses by a narrow margin a lot of people are going to blame Cruz for it.

Interesting, I had actually hypothesized a reverse of this scenario if he endorsed Trump at the convention. He could turn around and reverse it at the last minute fucking Trump completely. By not endorsing this possibility was eliminated. I hadn't thought that it would actually open up this avenue to increase his support even further. He will have damn near 100% of the Republican vote. She has zero chance now.

Looks like someone wants to be a supreme court justice :^]

He says trump said he was hoping
Going to expand his list of potential picks for SC, and that Cruz is a likely add on.

Why should anyone give a fuck who a single loser out of a country of 500 million endorses?

Guess What: he won't

The Supreme Court is where Cruz belongs. He'd serve America much better as a conservative judge, and it's a win for him since it's for life.

Well if this happens Glenn Beck can finally give in and endorse Trump as well. You know he wants to.

Fuck Glenn Beck

This is just one part of Cruz's master plan for the delies.

You really want the Internet under the control of Hillary Clinton and her cronies?

Like, this is a woman who pretty much said that Cred Forums was the scum of the Earth, and you think she'll appoint impartial people to run the FCC?

I agree, Glenn Beck is retarded.

Cruz is boarderline for me. There are a few things that I dont like about him, but on the flipside I appreciate what he says about keeping the internet free

>Cruz turns out to be a good guy
>Trump marches into the debates with Carson, Pence, and Cruz at his side.
>It's basically Trumps Bizarre Adventure.

Why do you care? Trudeau is your cucked leader

Not the case at all. In both the DNC and RNC, when you sign on as a candidate you get all kinds of valuable access to voter databases and marketing information. It's Committee property and if you don't walk the line, you may not be granted back into 'the club' if you want a rematch in the next election/primary. Goes for both parties so he had to eventually endorse bc Ted wants another bite at the apple in 2020.

You forgot about Mob Boss Christie

I agree, hes a good fit and thus couldn't have been better timed

Cruz is also retarded; however if a retard supports free speech I'll get behind him for that moment at least.

that's essentially how I feel about it.

are these positive cruz posts shilling or satire?

As the founder of the GOP Abraham Lincoln once said, "A house divided cannot stand".

Believe you me, everyone here was flabbergasted when it turned out TED FUCKING CRUZ was the one fighting to keep the internet in America.

Kek

do you think he really gives a shit? he seems like he'll do anything for his carreer

DAHNALD, TED IS BACK, HE AROSE FROM THE PITS OF HELL WHEN HE LOCKED ME UP HERE. DON'T TRUST HIM HE TOOK MY GUAC....

this looks very real for me

>skelegates

Ted Cruz is kind of like Bernie Sanders where his political vision is so specific and autistic, and he is so adamant about it that he will never change. And there is good and bad to that. But because of that, I can agree with a few aspects about him but I can't fully respect the man as a whole.

>build wall
>not Deep Purple
If you are going to make a jojo joke at least be consistent with it..

Even a president that is particularly hostile to freedom has to abide by the first amendment. Transferring control to the UN is a ploy to sidestep the first amendment and kill freedom of speech without the supreme court intervening.

You know, in an alternate universe where Trump chose not to run, Cruz would be Cred Forums's hero

Doesn't matter that much, he's definitely fighting for it even if it's just to benefit his career

Whether or not he truly gives a shit is kind of irrelevant, if he wants to oppose Obongo handing it off, regardless of how strongly he feels about it then all the power to him.

I hope he highlights this issue during the endorsement

He finally got me.

I am now #Cruzmissle.

Still, the infighting isn't good for Trump. The GOP needs to fully back him or else its 8 more years of the Obama Totalitarian Regime

will jeb endorse?

Trump singlehandedly destroyed Cruz' entire political career, he's throwing him a bone.

SAVAGE

The Bush Crime Family is backing Hillary

H W and W endorsed Hillary

He's right about net neutrality though. The name is a misnomer, they want to socialize the internet. They effectively want to set prices for internet service.

yea but that ain't jeb

When I mentioned we could put him on the priority list for the delegates, he was so willing it was almost pathetic.

You're shilling over this, is there any kind of quality control over you shilling?

Honestly, Trump should've picked Cruz as his VP.

>Even a president that is particularly hostile to freedom has to abide by the first amendment.
Oh you mean like when Obama used the IRS to harrass conservative NGOs?

Where did your airplane go?

Jeb will do what Sr and Jr does. Hes a Bush

i thought the point of net neutrality was so isps cant throttle non preferred traffic?

You guys must remember that Ted does not want the US to hand over control of the internet root (whatevers) to an international organisation

Now i've heard some support for him on this board on the basis that "We don't want Russia, China and others to have controlof fucking the internet"

But please research cus it's a good thing. The organisation IANA or whatever is an open organisation that any individual can have a say in. It strives to not have interference from organisations/corporations/governments.

It's a good thing Cred Forums

Leafs defending their own.

But Jeb is the outcast, which leads to him joining the God Emperor on a quest to clear his blood line and its name from corruption.

>He will be a strong contender in 2020 if Trump doesn't win

Nigga he's dead, all the Trump supporters would blame Cruz for the loss.

I'm a Texan, and even a lot of the cuckservative Cruz diehards here were butthurt over what he did at the RNC.

Again, hes a Bush. Corruption is in his blood

Hello Achmed from Rotherham.

nice try ahkmed

have we lift off?

ahora soy un #misilcruz

No seriously look it up. Ted wants to keep the internets in US so that it can eventually be controlled and censored

wtf i had ted cruz now

You're shilling this point really hard, kike. You will be surprised when you find your family hanging won't you?

This is pretty much why I come to Cred Forums.
Also checked

Please let this be true.

Cruz knows that he won't get re-elected in Texas if he doesn't change quickly

Same with Lil Marco, although his problem is more immediate because he's up for re-election this year. That's why his candy ass is showing up to local pro-Trump volunteer events all over the state

What part of this is shilling you retard?

BEND THE FUCKING KNEE.

Trump does need all t he support he needs.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/where-republicans-stand-on-donald-trump-a-cheat-sheet/481449/

Ted Cruz is basically Shadow now! Good guy who turns bad out of anger who then becomes good and saves the day at the end.

BEND THE KNEE

That's why Trump won the nomination, huh?

Look, we understand you want to maintain the advantage your ethnic origin gives you from the British police, but you can't hide behind international regulatory entities for much longer, Kingpin of Rotherham.

>Goes to on stage and instead endorse Shill? This is the typical move i would expect of a rato.
Cruz would kill himself before endorsing Hillary.

Not like your brilliant post

youtube.com/watch?v=3PUSRF9LB50

NEVER FORGET

giive Trump a vote!

You idiots have no idea what you're talking about. Net neutrality is about regulating INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS not the INTERNET. See the difference? Just like if the government were to regulate the company that pumps your water, but not regulate the water itself.

Well that's it. Trump has lost

Pack up lads, we're going home

>oh shit oh shit donald is actually going to get elected my career is going to be destroyed because i never bought a ticket on the trump train
>m-maybe it's not too late

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Jesus forgave Judas for his betrayal. Trump Christ will do the same

holy fuck i really didnt want to see this ever again

Not sure if you're calling me black or saying I have white privelege

No. The Alt Reich will be built on the bones of traitors and liberals, and Mexico will pay for it.

This is just a plot to steal the delegates.

twitter.com/tedcruz/status/779401886403145728

HE DID IT

HE ENDORSED TRUMP

I just tweeted at him before this!

OUR GUY

I tweeted this at him before

lmfao.

Do Trump supporters honestly believe this inhuman fuck's endorsement changes anything?

HALLELUJAH!

Based Rato
>This comments tho. Who is his followers?

Net Neutrality is just about the Skypes at Comcast not being able to slow your ability to connect to The Daily Stormer but speed up your ability to connect to CNN.

Its a good thing user.

It's Hillary shills in disguise. They wanted Ted to not endorse to keep the party divided

THIS ISNT WHAT I PLANNED WHEN I MADE OVERTRUMP

THIS IANT RIGHT

THE DELI GETS WERE MEANT TO BE TRUMP'S ONLY

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Trump being openly supported by a killer
Fucking Hillary using her contacts to try and link trump with the Zodiac

I though so. But, man oh man, they're fast. Jackals

How is he handling this, guys?

THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD

I SHALL LET YOU BORROW THEM, FOR NOW...

DAHNALD DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY DELEGGATES

I fucking love this. This is like when the protagonist and a minor villain team up to take down a greater evil. This whole election has been anime as fuck

THE DELEGATES DONALD
YOU CAN HAVE THEM

wtf i love cruz now

That facebook post was actually pretty based. Good for rato.

BASED EL RATO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Free men of the west, this is the last battle we may ever fight.

Is Jeb the only one who hasn't endorsed Trump yet?

And Kasich I think.

To be fair, for whatever god forsaken reason, a lot of republicans do respect Cruz. His endorsement probably will give Trump a little boost in already heavily republican states. Won't net him any more electoral votes, but it could up his popular vote count a tiny bit.

THE ENDORSEMENT DAHNOLD

IM GIVING YOU THE ENDORSEMENT

Ben is on suicide watch. This is the same shit Bern outs said.

DAHNALD

El Rato will sabotage Trump. don't let this fucking happen people. poison the well.

I want to join social media just to thank him, so much "conservative" backlash.

jeb's too busy with his new job

youtube.com/watch?v=AQ1HYmfNzcE

SHAPIRO
U
I
C
I
D
E

Foolish guac merchant

lol

Dahnald the delegates are yours now

wew lad

If Jeb endorses Trump my life will be complete

Shapiro is a colossal faggot who's hate boner for Trump was so YUGE he could not admit he was wrong and destroyed his own credibility and career repeating his lies

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-opposes-president-obama-plan-to-surrender-american-internet

Slow and steady, my tree-blood friend.

my guac too

THIS IS IT GUYS

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

I am now a #Cruzmissile

>waaaah but trump said mean things about your dad and wife so we should hand the supreme court over to shillary and her commie judges who will wipe their hairy jewish asses with the Constitution
rely mak u thonk

Cruz wears humongous lifts.

DUMP YOUR CRUZ MEMES NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

He doesn't want to feel any smaller than he already does otherwise he might cease to exist

So does Shapiro, look how small his jew face is compared to Randlet

Next to Jebposting Cruzposting was my favorite primary meme. Welcome aboard, Rato. Just try not to eat all the cheese

Makes me think you're an idiot to think one endorsement would have made Trump's electoral prospects sink or swim.

haha the comments, pure buttpain

Trump is fairly old and one of the main theories is that Trump just wants to be a one term super President (8 years is a lot of time). Ted Cruz could be then easily take over in 2020 from a successful Trump presidency.

It's really quite genius on both of their parts.

If that were true Cruz would've won the primary

Marco Rubio wears his wife's booties.

LIL MARCO

El Rato said he would never vote for Trump
why is he bending the knee all of a sudden?

Godspeed rato. May you find your delegates in the waking world.

Oh Ben. We don't want you anymore. A litteral Liberal Faggot beat you home.Thats right a liberal homo figured it out before you. Good luck in the professional Cuckhold League.

GOAT face turn

He wants a 2020 run for office.

I want him on the SC. I don't care what the anti-rat people here say, that's his home.

Gotta catch me Dohnald

That incoherent tweet sounds like it was written by a very, very butthurt man

Clueless libtards detected.

So you would hold the internet's freedom hostage to Trump's political success? Telling.

this is fucking perfect

I'd wager that half of those likes are from liberals.

YOU BETTER HAND ME THOSE MOBILE SUITS

LOL Cruz Missiles, just like the Bernouts are turning on their candidate.

Check out the comments.

I laugh every time I see this meme

TED WAS TIRED OF LOSING!

NOW HE IS ON THE SIDE OF WINNING.

WINNING IS BETTER.

That is a very low energy number of likes and retweets

Ted Cruz.. what a guy
I'd back him for president in the 2024 election

In the war against Globalists, we must do whatever it takes to ensure freedom. Whatever it takes. Abraham Lincoln suspended habeas corpus during the Civil War. Woodrow Wilson started the draft for WWI. FDR did the same for WWII.

FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE
youtube.com/watch?v=7W9YWVQAIxM

AT LAST WE JOIN FORCES DAHNOLD

BUT PROMISE ME SOME DELEGATES

F

50 mb/s is unheard of here wtf do u mean "limited to" nigger why the fuck do you need wifi faster than 15 mb/s? What are you downloading?

Actually, Trump publicly stated on numerous occasions that he doesn't care if he gets Cruz or Kasich's endorsements. So, yeah. Eat a dick.

>ted cruz endorses trump
>all the massive butthurt from the ~400 or so never trumpers left
>all the trump supporters are welcoming the Skaven king to our ranks against globalism

they never cared about cruz they just cared about his stance, what a bunch of faggots

Site rips lol

Lincoln, the founder of the GOP, said "A house divided cannot stand". This is not the time for infighting

T-TRUMP YOU KNOW WHAT

HAVE THE DELEGATES, I DONT EVEN WANT THEM ANYMORE

SHALL

>Trumpists
>Not Trumpets

one job user [spoiler]pretty good, though

I see it as fellow travelers. We can walk the road for a time, but when my exit comes up we will part ways.

This is about stopping Hillary.

glorious isn't it

Tip top kek.

Shapiro on suicide watch.

Pls be bait. But in case it's not

Mbps is not the same as mb/s

50 mbps would mean a download speed of about 6.25 mb/s

bits vs bytes. Learn the difference.

BEND THE KNEE

I know. She needs stopped and the internet needs saved. The second needs to stay strong along with the first. Cruz can go back to being a principled conservative once the cankled cunt has been defeated.

lets not pretend cruz still isn't a rat

he's a useful rat now though

H-HE'S FAST!

This. If we lose now, we won't get another shot.

Maybe at some point you can stop pretending that Trump didn't lose Iowa fair and square.

Glenn Beck on suicide watch.

Hes stuffing his windpipe with cheeto dust now on his way to the arms of Mormon Jesus

>The energates, Dahnald!

here boy

THIS FUCKING ELECTION.
It would make a brilliant movie

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE CRUZ
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO RISE THE PRIESTHOOD NOT LEAVE IT FOR DRUMPF

The_donald are friends of Cred Forums though and honorary aryans as a result.

Plus i think i just destroyed the Never Trump Movement with my tweet

What Never Trump movement?

Get out, Stu.

TED CRUZ HAS THE SHOVEL AND IS GOING TO BURY HILLARY CLINTON AND BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

The only reason Cruz would endorse Trump is because Trump is likely to win and it would be very awkward for Cruz if Trump won while he has refused to endorse him.

>not wanting the Zodiac Killer on your side

He'd hang himself if he could reach the rope

>yay i can't wait for daddy government to regulate my data use through net neutrality
>i'm so smart and with it on these issues xD

Seriously fucking kill yourself you faggot redditor.

Ted Cruz has a limp wiener that he desperately tries and fails to fuck his wife with every night.

What a loser.

The idiots like Gaybitch

The delegates Dahnald? Take them. They're yours.