Brit/pol/ - Nigel edition

>Theresa May suffers first ministerial resignation as Jim O'Neill quits
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/theresa-may-suffers-first-ministerial-resignation-as-jim-oneill/

>European parliament head says Britain cannot have access to single market without free movement
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/european-parliament-head-says-britain-cannot-have-access-to-sing/

>OK, I admit it. I regret voting Remain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/ok-i-admit-it-i-regret-voting-remain/

>UK aims to trigger Brexit process in early 2017, says Boris Johnson
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/22/boris-johnson-uk-aiming-start-eu-brexit-talks-early-2017

>Theresa May to decide over Brexit talks, No 10 says after Boris begins setting out strategy
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/22/theresa-may-to-decide-over-brexit-talks-no-10-says-after-boris-b/

>Rudderless EU becoming a global irrelevance without Britain blasts ex Australia PM
express.co.uk/news/uk/713625/Rudderless-EU-becoming-a-global-irrelevance-without-Britain-blasts-ex-Australia-PM

>Tories select barrister for Cameron's Witney seat
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37447086

>The British women 'going to the jungle for sex with migrants' - whistleblower claims some aid workers have 'multiple partners in a day'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

>Activist behind Oxford University 'Rhodes Must Fall' campaign says he 'should have whipped' white student
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/09/23/activist-behind-oxford-university-rhodes-must-fall-campaign-says/

Other urls found in this thread:

mynoise.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=QA4fx3eLUyE
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/545ahr/offered_without_comment_the_suns_response_to_emma/d7z5h6p
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/ok-i-admit-it-i-regret-voting-remain/
youtu.be/gi5j7jjhm4M
thesun.co.uk/news/1768402/two-worlds-collide-as-super-posh-tory-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-says-he-would-vote-for-donald-trump-if-he-could/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804112/Woman-rushes-bed-opens-fire-three-home-invaders-stormed-house-shooting-dead-one-man.html
youtu.be/bRhlRM6rYck
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5465hv/eu_chief_martin_schulz_blames_jo_cox_death_on/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharine_Viner#Later_developments
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/afneil/status/779256995484434433
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election#2016
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89999101/#90000000
youtube.com/watch?v=MdIr_YHdtzs
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07wsg23/brexit-a-very-british-coup
youtube.com/watch?v=2ov3wBEP27E
youtu.be/VJ9q7N5e25c
youtube.com/watch?v=4OWbqrqGFTo
youtube.com/watch?v=x2YlbiyiuMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Brit/pol/ is trap friendly space

RUSSIANED

Lads, I need some assistance.

I need to know if my sister is a degenerate slag.

Her Kik is DDMonte.

See how easy it is to get her to ask you for a dickpic/talk sex and post results. Please report back.

Who /comfyfridaynight/ here?

Kalindra is the only trap I'd accept here.

The only

Are you the scotophile?

Alpha around the Queen

It just got comfier

mynoise.net/

Jenna Coleman is 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=QA4fx3eLUyE
comfy music

What uni she at? I'll see for you

Not really a trap if it has tits like that is it.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/545ahr/offered_without_comment_the_suns_response_to_emma/d7z5h6p

Spotted this on Reddit. Thoughts?

LOOK AT THE RECORD OVER THE LAST WEEK, THEY MET WITH THE UNIONS AND GAVE THEM FLYING PICKETS. THEY MET WITH THE ARGENTINIANS AND THEY GAVE THEM THE FALKLAND ISLANDS. THEY MET WITH A BUNCH OF MIGRANTS IN CALAIS THEY SAID THEY COULD ALL COME TO BRITAIN. THE ONLY PEOPLE THEY NEVER STAND UP FOR ARE THE BRITISH PEOPLE AND HARD-WORKING TAX-PAYERS!

Thanks. Make sure to use her Kik. She's in York.

i'm gonna miss him, other than everything he did wrong he was alright

DELETE THIS MEME

STILL NEED SAUCE

THE MEMBERS COOOOORRBBBBYYYYNN

>Soon this meme will be ded

>user poses as his sister to get dick pics from other anons
Always a good laugh

Dat ID

ID feels

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/ok-i-admit-it-i-regret-voting-remain/

"I never doubted Leavers were patriots and had Britain's best interests in mind"
>"Please reciprocate and don't think I am any less of a patriot"

Yea, but I still remember how Leavers were called all sorts of idiots, a campaign was started to show how they did not even understand that voting for leaving the EU means GB will leave the EU, how such matters should not be decided via democracy, how they, the elite now felt they have more in common with Paris than Yorkshire etc. Odds are this author joined that mob; after all his referred article hits levels of passive-aggression that should not even be possible. So he should shut the fuck up and move to Paris.

I'd agree without intervention it would be inevitable.
I already conceded that.

but this argument in itself is flawed.
For example if you get a recurring disease which will kill you without medication should you not continue to medicate it in order to prevent it?
Or should you undergo a massive genetic operation which brings about its own host of issues which are, arguably, not so easy to deal with?

>Be desperate KHV since forever
>Out of the blue somehow meet a nice girl at work a few days ago
>Grow to really like her, she always comes to chat with me so I assume she likes me too
>Think I might have a chance
>She looks nice but her face is slightly strange, didn't think anything of it
>Today find out she's 1/4 black
My life is one great big meme and I hate it.

Z A L O N S U C
A
L
O
N

S
U
C

If you Kik her, she'd likely verify.

It's your duty to bleach her

Did she start this year? as in is she 18?

The Blairites will get their comeuppance this weekend

jennacolemaninlatex.jpg

>taking the sun seriously.

She's 19.

>boning someone at work

Don't shit where you eat. Dead serious.

*tip*

>heh.gif
>it's actually raucous laughter

The Sun have been trolling liberals for decades. They give me a chuckle to be quite honest lads. Only tabloid I'll buy.

How was work lads?

>taking file names seriously

*yawn*

Stop this.

Just post a plaintext format dump of your image directory so I can organise it for you.

This is now a /Blairite/ thread

youtu.be/gi5j7jjhm4M

My boss wasn't in, so pretty good.

Today was Saturday, wasn't it?

Kek.

Boris Johnsons cat sucks a million dicks over in bongland and slag white bitches bend over for refugee anal rape. more on this later

Started talking to her. She's asking why I'm asking if she goes to york uni.

I fucked up on the intro, she got a mate there with her? Could say I heard about her through her mate

Nah Saturday is the day the Blairite Bloodbath begins

The happy days before alt-right started talking bollocks about taking biros to polling stations.

prove me wrong, fascists

358th anniversary of tea in the UK lads

They just don't quit.

>REEEEEE CORBYN GET OUTTA MY THREAD

t.cuck

Anyone having problems with YouTube and Adblock at the moment? Thing's shitting the bed for me and half loading adverts.

>mogg is a trump supporter

Anime crossover when?

thesun.co.uk/news/1768402/two-worlds-collide-as-super-posh-tory-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-says-he-would-vote-for-donald-trump-if-he-could/

Google is just using it to push the multiculturalism meme. We drink Chinese tea so we should take in 20 million Somalians.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3804112/Woman-rushes-bed-opens-fire-three-home-invaders-stormed-house-shooting-dead-one-man.html

What we do in America when someone tries to burgle our homes.

How does it work in Britain? oh right, you get sued if you try to stop them. Guess you just have to let them rape you wife and kids right? It's obvious which country is cucked as fuck. Only a cucked moron wouldn't defend this womens actions.

>Anyone having problems with YouTube and Adblock at the moment?

Youtube vids are taking a while to load/play for me tonight which is weird, no ads though but I use uBlock

staggering

he's a shitskin and therefore inferior by default.

Who's read to see the Labour party cease to exist TOMORROW?

>What we do in America
>Union Jack

I know it's hard while being KHV but never be the nice guy lad, it won't work out for you.

Who /bored out of their mind/ here

Describe your average Tory voter

I can picture a labor voter as a London sjw meme but can't picture the average Tory outside of a mogg posh meme

I miss comfy 90s Simpsons on Channel 4

proxy

how does high profile shit like playboy survive in liberal media?

"My area is white, so fuck you"

Just wasting time before I go to uni

So I'm wasting time before I go somewhere else and waste my time.

How to approach a woman.

Downwind, with the sun behind you. Rush up to your target, combat roll, get in close with a stomach punch, then headlock, choke them out and claim your prize.

youtu.be/bRhlRM6rYck
This desu but really all the good tories moved to UKIP ages ago they are essentially cuckservatives on steroids

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5465hv/eu_chief_martin_schulz_blames_jo_cox_death_on/

Upboat this, lads. People are downvoting it because it makes the EU look bad.

Sort of a rule.

I want to have consensual sexual intercourse with Karen for the sole purpose of procreation while cuddling and holding hands with the lights off.

>having to sit through numpties on Weakest Link before the simpsons and malcolm in the middle

>simpsons
>channel 4
>in the 90s

'no'.

It doesn't really. Lads mags have been seeing collapsing sales over the years; FHM and Zoo are dead, literally dead with the book closed, and Playboy no longer putting nudes in print, while still losing sales.

Yeah sort of the same for me although some are just plain refusing to load full stop and I had one flash up a 0:00 video of a trailer for something with Will Smith in.

Who doesn't?

I liked it when she mocked guys who had faggoty professions,

>oh you're a dog groomer? What does your wife think of that?

Lol

>tfw authorisation for enacting article 50 comes from Her Majesty.
Remind the remainiacs who the boss is.

Need to bring this back innit

I said 90s Simpsons not Channel 4 during the 90s dummy

Sasha Skye is my trap waifu

Plan to lose weight over next 2 years (currently 14 stone) to join the British Army; any tips comrades?

Stop stuffing your dial with chips fatty

I bet I'm more active than you, you little fucker.

Swimming. Do it.

>Dr Who will never be good again
>It will always be BBC propaganda with added Tumblr humour

Drives a land rover
Sycophantic
Desperately wants to look upper middle class
Has at least two dogs
Eats hummus

How tall are you?

>Playboy no longer putting nudes in print
What can possibly have made them think this was a good idea?

Invade Estonia works well for the cardio

Go out and exercise in our glorious country.

Which role are you going to sign up as?

6ft2. I am fat, not lying, but I am also active.

How much did you bet on a trump win?

6 grand here at 5/1

Meant to say 'county'

Basic infantry. I want to help fight against ISIS in the inevitable ground combat that we will have to face in 3-5 years.

What the fuck does 'Shadilay' mean?

>woman running the business

Got an appointment with urologist in two weeks time for my phimosis. Hopefully they offer a solution that isn't the snip snip, fuck that. Also stressed out going back to uni and with other mental problems

Who /fucked/ here

You're not too fat then, certainly won't take you two years to get to a decent weight

Technically overweight according to the NHS.

No more jammy dodgers pal

Damn, good luck mate, I've known a few people who have joined up as infantry and they weren't exactly bodybuilders, I'm sure you'll be alright in training.

Lad I've got some bad news about your sister.

I think that's in the healthy range, work on replacing fat with muscle

Really makes one ponder.

>BMI
>Not complete bollocks

Don't talk to me or my wife's penis again.

>Told to stop eating shit
>Retorts with suggestion of greater activity
Yeah, if you actually want to lose weight then eat less/less shit. Exercise is one thing, not eating like a fatty is a priority.

BMI was originally developed to test populations not individuals.

Who would be up for starting a political movement/group that is focused on restoring British pride and culture?
There were a few of you yesterday in a thread about National Action, because there aren't many options that aren't thug groups run by idiots.

>I want to help fight against ISIS in the inevitable ground combat that we will have to face in 3-5 years.

You're going to be a soldier, not a political analyst, lad

The Syria conflict won't drag on that long, unless it turns into some kind of frankenstein proxy war

hahahha why are we not talking about this

Did they ever explain how that character became the opposite?

>tfw big fat cunt

this is a facebook boomers favourite kind of meme

Oh dear...

>it's a 'one user pretends to be a girl for another user' episode

There is a lot of dietary and product bullshit out there but the best way to lose weight is to simply have a calorie deficit.

I was 21 stone a year ago (6ft 3) and I'm 13 stone now thanks to surviving on 500 to 1000 calories a day for a year and doing some basic exercise like walking and the like.

I didn't realise I was that fat as I carried the weight really, really well and just thought I was a bit overweight.

I dunno, I thought I hit gold desu, I wanted more (you)'s

JUST.

Is this real?

10 stone skelly here

>35
>at 19

Why does this little slag think pretending to be an even bigger slag is attractive

6 foot 1, 19 stone

Aye but then again my fucking GP is fatter than me.

I'm only looking to shed a stone or two. I'm still a pretty athletic person and I could do all the training requirements without losing weight.

Aye cheers; I believe it is the duty of all British men to serve their country at the time of need. I hope to see you on the frontline if WW3 kicks off.

Healthy for a Yank maybe but not a Canuck or Brit :)

>pic is about my size maybe a little thinner

Given I'm KHV those numbers are just mad to me.

>mfw lost 17lbs recently
Only another 40 to go!

>he thinks she's pretending

All these groups fail eventually

The commies are just too powerful

Obvious troll.

>C-Corbyn can't win
>He'll never unite the left and Britain
>Conservatives aren't losing voters l-look at the seats hahaha
>People are enthusiastic about May hahahaha
>There wont be a huge economic collapse which will cause more people to vote for him hahaha
>The Young support the conservatives hahaha

Sounds like my last date until she tried to kick my car fall on her ass and then called the cops on me. The date was going good until:

>I'm 28 I am looking for marriage material
>well how many guys have you been with
>a few
>black guys?
>yes I had two black boyfriends in college
>oh
>why are you racist?
>no I mean we can hook up and all but that kinda where I draw the line when it comes to "marriage material"

Apparently I am a rapist and sexist because I said she wasn't marriage material.

Does anyone else find it difficult to watch Question Time? The audiences are always so fucking retarded

>woman running the business
Not even once.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharine_Viner#Later_developments

>leftist labour gains Scotland back a bit from the SNP
>loses England entirely
lel

Damn bruh. Maybe it's because I'm depressed but I can barely eat two meals a day.

G
I
V
E

U
P

Christ what a miserable picture

don't know about retarded but they were possessed last night

>".....and more funding into mental health provisions."
>WWWHOOOAAARRGGHH

Can't deny his dedication or sincerity

kek, but for real if you replaced the gut with muscle 196 isn't bad for that height, that'd still be on the light side for a hockey player

I do politics at a local level currently; I actually want to retire from the Army about 40 and become a politician.

Yea it's real. Dunno how to prove it's not fake but it's 100% real.

It's not a troll mate.

Well done Lad
I have served in the Gulf wars DESU
Corbynistas will destroy the ukipers LOL

Shoo shoo Smithy that meme is very stale.

catching up on qt
pretty good episode, especially compared to the shitshow last week

>being this much of a spazmoid

>Cable Street
>Tower Hamlets
>commies
They got what they asked for.

Top kek, that was great

I don't even eat very much, it's all from boozing

>Smith
Even less electable than Corbyn
>rejoin EU even if we have to take the Euro
>negotiate with ISIS

Could they release this in current year?

>implying Labour hasn`t completely lost the trust of the majority when it comes to key things such as the economy and immigration

>It's not a troll mate.

So you've got her to send a live pic of herself?

Stop boozing then.

Did you enjoy it out there? My grand-dad served in WW2 and bloody loved it whereas my Uncle served in the Gulf Wars and the Troubles and hated them both.

>doing anything else but bombing the Islamic State

Owen smith, not even once.

>filename
DELET THIS

Fuck 1 guy a month for 3 years and it's easy for a girl to fuck 35 guys by 19.

Anyone /waitingfornewMeshuggah/?

>Corbyn
>A neoliberal

>Implying the cons haven't completely lost the trust of the majority when it comes to the economy because of Cameron
Can't wait till the collapse tbf

Graze mate on good stuff ok .. hope this helps ok lad
Labour will win an be in Power for centuries ..Fact !
MH NEVER GETS A PENNY !
Any Party !
See Army admins soon ok
Or leave an get the "set Spiel"
hope helps lad

>the gasps when the mogg is accused of supporting trump
hearty kek

>people vote left at times of economic collapse

Corbyn is already dead.
May does have the support of young voters, for obvious reasons.
Conservatives will win by an even bigger majority next election, due to the only two parties campaigning in Scotland being the Conservatives and SNP, with SNP losing support and Labour somehow being even weaker than last election which didn't even seem possible.

Tfw the SNP implodes

Any good movies or shows about the British army in ww1 or ww2?

Highly likely that she is bullshitting, unless she has major mental issues

I suppose. Hopefully I can come back as a woman if reincarnation is real.

During times of economic collapse "extremists" win but where's the extremists party in Britland? The tories? Very funny lad.

The majority still seem to think the Conservatives are good for the economy but meme all over bennies and the NHS
I think it`s the propaganda from both sides.

Idk, I know user is called Harry though and that he used to want to give his sister foot massages.

Harry you dirty little boy.

The Trench.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

>May does have the support of young voters
Prove it then because 75% of them voted to stay in the EU and the ones that didn't were probably radical leftists

You're genuinely retarded if you think young people support the conservatives

>Precious went from obese to still obese. WOW!

Fucking twitter

get a time stamped pic or its an user pretending to be a female

Craic was good but was Harrowing killing so many sand niggers .. !
It keeps me awake at nite !
Infantry Recon an we went in an killed so many !
Blood was dripping from in my eyes in the bunkers !
Just we joke here !
Fact is I have had a few Near death experiances , where I up close an an sticking Knives in Young guys an have them die on me!
Brutal !
sorry lads I should keep this to self !

Lewd

Wish I was a girl sometimes

Its for the fuckin council. LITERALLY IRRELEVANT.

there's nobody to vote for in Scotland

Until "she" sends a live pic you could be talking to anyone.

May supported Remain, either way they don`t vote and when they do they will have grown up.

>75%
based on muh polls
you think working class lads answer that shit? because you'd be surprised how many voted

J U S T
twitter.com/afneil/status/779256995484434433

If we don't try we don't get.
We need action to try and make change instead of sitting down and letting the googles fuck our wives.

>May does have the support of young voters, for obvious reasons.

Why are you making stuff up, lad?

maid Jenna is best Jenna

May = Tory want remain !!

I want my country back ffs ..

Literally "very obese"

Kek

You`d just be a slut, another degrading the nation which you were born into.
Instead of complaining why don`t you actually do something for once?

How's everyone doing?

Neil definitely browses brit/pol

Can't clogg the Mogg

>Suddenly: Lustmord - Black Star

Yesss. I'm sure people will just be gagging to vote for a party that caused mass immigration and continues to promote open borders and welfare when the economic collapse happens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election#2016

Not bad.

who else is going to Labour's women's conference tomorrow?

May is the first PM we've had in years who seems to be even slightly competent, instead of being some cunty satellite eared war criminal, some cunty 'bantermaster' who had no interest in doing his job or the forgettable old man who fucked our economy.

Also, May supported stay, she's just doing her duty and following the will of the people. Nobody can fault her for that.

I can't fucking wait, Scotland's economy is going down the shitter because sturge can't STFU about some independence shit which would totally crush our country, she even refuses to admit that in it's current state Scotland does not qualify to join the EU because we're totally fucked financially.
Ruth Davidson, the Dandy Dyke of the north is the only politician talking sense this side of the fucking border.

I like complaining though. I want a nice comfy life as a qt girl
How long till he praises Kek?

She's nothing but an opportunist look at her stance on brexit now even if you were right all that we would do is give UKIP more votes.

They will it's the young who are enthusiastic about Corbyn without them he wouldn't have won.
>Anecdotal evidence>Polls
Are you retarded? Oh wait you think the young are right wing so yeah you are.

Going to kill myself in a month tbqhfamalam

N
U
M
P
T
Y

always nice to see other edgelords on brit/pol/

She's holding out on the picture.

Also Harry, Chicken Fajita's are pleb tier food tbqh. dunno why you love them so much.

Lustmord/Sunn collaboration when?

Are you a trap?

Have we ever witnessed a more perfect downfall?

You wish to see your
wank posts
hahaha
Im good bro I posted stuff
an feel
WOW !

That means 16% of last election's labour voters have fled them already.
kek

Depressed, lonely, cooped up in my room, going nowhere in life. The usual

>She's holding out on the picture.

Of course "she" is.

>She's holding out on the picture.
its user LARPing

Come on user. Use meme magic.

salut mon petit ami

Qt

>Mass immigration didn't happen under Cameron
hahahaha

>Welfare
Why wouldn't they? Automation is a godsend.

The whole thing was an attempt to attain power tbqh
I can see the Conservatives eating up the UKIP vote now.

t-toi aussi

Lads, will people be still whining about the Brexit result after we've left? I'm really getting sick of seeing it tbqh.

Dave was the heir to Blair, May purged the Cameronites.
The common person complains about taxes senpai

>The whole thing was an attempt to attain power tbqh

Retarded anime poster

Because they're suddenly going to be out of a job and surrounded by foreign, anti-white ethnic groups and ideologies all competing for domination. And guess who put them there. When shit kicks off, it won't be Labour people turn to.

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Fury as Dalyell attacks Blair's 'Jewish cabal'
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1429114/Fury-as-Dalyell-attacks-Blairs-Jewish-cabal.html

>Tony Blair says there is no place for 'poison' of antisemitism in Labour Party as row continues
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-labour-antisemitism-row-naz-shah-jeremy-corbyn-no-place-for-poison-a7012671.html

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

Who is the pollster?

Where is the background data?

Don't you do that again, HERE ME?

Cheers
me an get lIL get that WET LONELY Fanny hahahaha
Mays a Daft Deluled Cunt OK
Tories are Ruined Now
??
save self an Be a Top Tory wlover her an do a Mass suiside Hahaha
Nioce

I`m a bit drunk but I didn`t think Cameron wanted to give people a referendum, if he had won he would have still been where he was.

>Anecdotal evidence
i dont see how analysing polls is purely anecdotal? these things are going to be answered more by young people sitting on the internet or even hoping to earn small amounts of money from it e.g. students. lads that are working (the majority) are much less likely. you can see this by looking at the demographics on sites like yougov
additionally we know there was a high turn out from the working class based on which areas voted and how they voted

benis

does anyone know what the get was? I missed it because I'm at work :(

I know that feel.

some ozzie saying 'hillary is already dead'

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89999101/#90000000

yfw the major opposition party after the next general election will be the SNP because Labour is so dysfunctional it'll fail to get more than 50 seats.

TORIES ARE BROKEN !

NEVER BE VOTED AGAIN !

SERIOUSLY ?
UKIP ?

"hilary is already dead"

the 9's was 'hillary is already dead', the 0's was 'you gotta remove traitors before enemies, jimbo' or something like that

Yea it's a bloke. He sent me this as "proof"

>That shoddily applied nail polish
>Those hairs on his feet.

Wasted my time here desu.

fuck I should have mentioned notch

With such a small opposition the tories could just do whatever they want tbqh

>shit user is asking me for proof
>better use my mum's nail polish
>fuck it's getting everywhere
>dumb cunt won't know the difference

lol

Yeah, probably.
It wouldn't be down to the Tories being particularly strong in any way, it'd just be down to every other party being incredibly weak at the moment.

Tories are akin to dirty smelly dog shit !
I went wars for these Lying Cunts
Blair was the worse tory we Knew
I am Glad Tory party is Going to drain /shitpipe ! Hahahaha

It was never good.

At least it was entertaining shit though.

>brit/pol/

Is he in a fucking cave? Looks like a screen cap from that film "the descent"

things get weird fast around here when there are no happenings

>Brit/pol/
Fuck I love this place

Jesus wept

I love this place.

Comedy Gold

Gotta love Brit/pol/

Literally what the fuck was he thinking? It's the most manly foot I've ever seen.

Feel free to suggest a party which is currently in a stable enough state to stop these tories you hate so much.

Lib Dem surge is their only hope.

Maybe he's a trap in training?

It's a bad one

F A R R O N

Guy in work today tried claiming that a Trump presidency is a guaranteed WWIII (imminent strike on Russia). I told him that it's a more likely scenario under Clinton, and that Trump and Putin are likely to bring the USA and Russia closer together diplomatically. He said, 'Yeah, but, considering their [Trump/Putin] personalities, won't it just be a pissing match?'

What did he mean by this?

Listen lads ..
Can I just say !
I drink to excess !
I get Lost !
Listen to me OK !

Inb4 we Drunks again !
I loves you Brit Guys !
Help our Blokes ok !

>Lib Dem surge

Really need a good film to watch but I'm struggling to find one. Any suggestions lads?

SORRY NO !
You Take Care Lad

The Martian

Nah, Putin and and Trump will team up to troll Merkel

Anthropoid

The Proposition

One flew over the cuckoo's nest

i-is that a shop?

>inb4 under a bridge

he meant that their egos would clash, just show him pics of w getting along with putin

He old skoool arsehole !
an EVERYONE ! ??
UNDERSTANDS !
hahaha

So basically Tories are vanilla as fuck

Forgot

>keeping shitty underwear in briefcase

>fucking Romanian rent boys

>tfw want to Fug a black or Arab woman
>tfw want to Fug a qt trap

Wtf guess I'm a #FarronFanatic now

Christ

scum
youtube.com/watch?v=MdIr_YHdtzs

Well eh.
That's that sorted, enjoy your night pal.

I watched Zodiac for the first time last night
pretty fucking comfy desu

Wait are Labour voters cucking Lib-Dem voters

KEK!

All that immorality

Watch Tarkovsky's Stalker lad.

Oh my gooood hahahahhaha wtf

Nah mine is more masculine desu
though the pink toenails might give him an edge ;^)

What's the film about the serial killer in soviet Russia?

Top chap.

Barry Lyndon - best Kubrick film

How immoral are vibrators, Hitch?

Citizen X

>Even needing to ask such a question

I'm about to re-watch this myself desu

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07wsg23/brexit-a-very-british-coup

>sports star

>dat quick cover for some freaky shit

Dead Man's Shoes

One of the only Kubrick films I've not yet seen. Seems pretty heavy.

I bet Hitchens loves a bit of femdom

I know they're immoral, I just don't know how immoral.

Anyone got that peter cuck caption?

>Lib Dem
Sex with someone of a different ethnicity

Tory Lads are Broken lil fecks here Haha !

Mays NOT MUMMY !

Shes Pathetic !

Other Parties are going to gut you an your ideals .!

LOVED THIS !

BRITISH BREAD !! BUT LABOUR !!! ??

>he doesn't like /fit/ chicks

You missed out on some quality faps during the Olympics m8

Into the Gulag you go
youtube.com/watch?v=2ov3wBEP27E

he did nothing wrong

Well remembered

I know it's a massive meme at this point but the Soviet anthem is damn good.

That was excellent. I might re watch it again myself.

>Not Kalinka

youtu.be/VJ9q7N5e25c

wankah .. old daze ..
May who .. ?

Stop posting.

Got an Irish passport as a back up lads.

Feels bad desu, was weird when it come through the post and I opened it and it said 'nationality: Irish'. I know it's no surprise but for some reason I felt like a bit of a traitor.

Bad feel. Threw it in the fire and just kept my British one.

Him or UKIP ! ?

Fair shout

>holding pasty like a trophy
>stoic look on face

This is why brexit won

youtube.com/watch?v=4OWbqrqGFTo

Neither Monster raving loony all the way

i am 1/4 irish, can i get one?

It was a lovely little unexpected treat last night.

How did the two anons here that watched it find Red Dwarf XI? I've heard it's better but only because it reuses jokes from older series.

I will to make you cry more cunt !
Tories are finished as hateful NAZIS !
go live in South America !

Depends who was born and where and if you have their birth certificates.

If it's a mum or dad born anywhere on the island of Ireland it's really easy, if it's a grandparent it's expensive as fuck and a load of hassle

Agreed. Say what you want about the Soviets, they had damn good music
youtube.com/watch?v=x2YlbiyiuMc