This is America

Burgers, you often like to say Europe is cucked, full of immigrants and is going to fall any day now.

The truth is it's you who will fall first.

Every week there's a new shooting. Every week there's a new riot. Your government passes ridiculous and degenerate laws like SOPA, fag marriage and ever increasing gun control and you do NOTHING about it. You have a population of 40 MILLION NIGGERS that every day, trample your history, your culture, your laws and unashamedly try to destroy all you have built.

You laugh, you boast when Europe takes a million refugees. You have 40 TIMES THAT OF NIGGERS.

>/k/ommando's wet dream

WHY CAN'T I HAVE IT GODDAMNIT

Kruat spacemagic

It's okay leaf I want one too, BUT ILL NEVER FUCKING GET IT. FUCKING KRAUTS

>tfw rotating-chamber caseless-amunition assault rifles will never take precedence

Just look at it
look at it
Look and weep

>german """"engineering""""

what's this thread about?

When we go, every one goes. Everyone.

HOW DOES IT WORK!!??!?! It's not fair... how does it work.....

This is now a /k/ thread. The G11 and case less ammo in general are such cool concepts. Any chance advances in material science will make it possible?

huuuuuuungh

>ever-increasing gun control

Skype divide-and-conquer shill detected.

You have a level of gun control that is far worse than anything the United States will experience within the next decade, yet you're here saying we're worse off?

The nigger population is only 13% of the total population. Niggers will be sent back to Africa when the nationalist restoration occurs. Illegal beaners will be deported. Other immigrants who are here legally will be allowed to assimilate, but those who entered the country under questionable circumstances will have their voting privileges revoked. By that point, most of the remaining hateful, anti-American beaners will either die as their rebellions are quelled or will self-deport, and America will once again be an 80%+ white country with the highest standard of living in the world.

The 2 round burst has a cyclic rate of 1200 rpm. Let that sink in for a moment.

I love square/box looking weapons.

this 10000% m8. Please post more

>America will once again be an 80%+ white country with the highest standard of living in the world.

Fuck, i can't wait.

>europe takes a million refugees
who caused the conflict that made them refugees tho

This one's for you bro.

3000rpm*

I just got hard

The U.S. is looking into similar technology with the LSAT last time I heard. Though tht was over a year ago so I don't know what's become of it.

Seriously? FUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGG

You dont wanna use ammunition that crumbles from rough handling.

It's basicly gunpowder with glue.
Too much glue = shitty combusthion
Not enough glue = weak and crumbles

Well maybe very little maybe you can mix some plastic/epoxy with oxidiser and get literally solid rocket fuel, not sure though.

Hmmmmm.... Wikipedia seems to list it as a 3 round burst at 2100 rpm. I believe I was mis-remembering the AN-94 Abakan with the 1800 rpm 2 round. All the same FUUUUUGGGGGG

>2100 rpm
Rooty tooty point and shooty indeed

I'm kind of surprised they never attempted some type of sabot design which flies out the front with the projectile, not unlike a shotgun's shot cup. Oh well, I am not an engineer and I am sure the cost of such a round would make it further prohibitive for military adoption.

mfw when an avarage nigger is more educated than you. they should be kicking degenerates like you out of the country

Sorry, go back to your furboard. This is the real weapons board.

The casing actually is a rather important part of the functionality of firing the weapon too, no?

I just remember caseless guns being a big thing in sci-fi near future stories and gaming (like Cyber-punk) in the '90's. Think we reverted back to enjoying the sound of the casings hitting the floor these days.

me 2 bro

You basically propose shooting missiles or putting the powder into the bullet.
They do it with tanks.
Making a missile-bullet will pose several disadvantages like it being hollow and reactively light which means large resistance with low impulse and simply saying conventional bullets just work too fucking good. Reliable, easy to make, store, handle and everyone has endless experience with them.

No point, I already jerked it today.

All excellent point and probably why they concluded the trial without adopting the case less, duplex, or flachette rounds which were tested. The duplex rounds were also pretty interesting to me.

surprised nobody has made a 3D animated rendering of the mechanism

In your old gun the sase seals the gases so they dont escape from the back of the barrel.
You can make some sort of chamber thot gets closed shut and it will work too.

Some cannons on ships and old artilery work like
-put in the projectile
-pit in two bags of gunpowder
-hit the primer or even press the button, it may be even electric

Everything you need is the hot gas with only one way to escape

shut up cunt, their country is fucking huge (including population) of course there is a shooting each week.

They didn't accept any of them for a much simpler reason, which was that none of them achieved the level of performance they asked for. They needed double the likelihood of hitting a target at some arbitrary distances. None of the experiments achieved this.

>Everyone
lel, no.

>Implying niggers are worse than refugees