Guys, I cannot take it anymore. This so-called Republic of """""""""""Moldova""""""""""" is an absurd...

Guys, I cannot take it anymore. This so-called Republic of """""""""""Moldova""""""""""" is an absurd, meaningless non-country.
New Union when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Soviet_Republic
juliusevola.net/excerpts/Modern_Nationalism,_the_Masses_&_the_Democracy_of_the_Dead.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So how's the town rapist?

At least you guys got Zlad

Well meme'd, my non-white friend.

Kek

What's a zlad?

>wanting to join a 100% gypsy country

moldova must be really fucked, like africa-tier

I burst out laughing every time I read this

Fuck off, leaf. I bet you're a mudslime shitskin.

New union when Moscow is a pile of nuclear ash. Until then, sorry brothers, but you have too much baggage and we're already a shitty country.

>Guys, I cannot take it anymore. This so-called Republic of """""""""""Moldova""""""""""" is an absurd, meaningless non-country.
Says the gypsy.

When you get rid of Russians and we get rid of hipsters and anti-nationalist cucks.

Maintain faith. The unionist campaign is very active and strong here.

>Moscow is a pile of nuclear ash
Well then, godspeed, hohols! We're in this together.

> we're already a shitty country.
Come visit Moldova then, that'll put things in perspective.

>non-white
>shitskin

So who do you consider white then?

Fuck off, nigger. Enjoy being cucked by BLM and a nigger president.

Canada is full of Pakis, it is known.

How is living in most poor country in Europe?
Seriously, how does one afford food let alone internet there?

lol

Już nie jesteśmy najbiedniejszymi, dlatego że Ukraina.
Ja to żyje zajebiście, bo pracuje na amerykańskiego wujka.
A internetów mamy wiele i tanie, mamy jeden z najlepszych ze światu, nie zartuję.

alright gypsy enjoy sucking off the government and since you are so fucking irreverent and poor, you had to copy Romania's flag and put a fucking bird in the center.

nah we have lots of poo in loos not pakis you wannabe-gypsy fuck

>Romania's president is an enthnic German by the name Klaus Iohannis
>Ameritard president is a Kenyan nigger named Obongo
>gypsies make at most 10% of the population
>niggers and spics make 1/3
>Romania keeps gypsies on short leash
>Burgerland has BLM, affirmative action and what not
>you'd be burned at a stake for merely suggesting racemixing with gypsies
>USA openly promotes racemixing
Stay mad, Jamal.

Good for you man, good for you

60%

I honestly can't tell them apart.

romani-a needs less territory not more

You should move to Transnistria and make it great again ;)

rusky rusky vodka vodka blyat blyat

And you,bozgoria,need to go back to Mongolistan.

follow your brethren

And you need to go back to Mongolistan,bozgor scum.

How rude!

Oh look, steppegypsies being butthurt about Trianon again.

why the fuck would you send your senseless bullshit two times? i knew you "people" had the memory of a goldfish. thats why you can't even learn your own history.

*You should move from Transylvania to make it great again

FIFY

Attila, pls, get the fuck out and go jerk off to old maps of Austrian Empire or whatever the fuck you do in your spare time.

i love romanian whores more than Moldovan whores.

Poland finally has someone to bully about money. E

My webpage got flooded with stupid ads and I wasn't sure I sent the reply the first time.

But look who's talking about us ''not knowing history''. It's the retarded hun who thinks Transylvania is his clay and that he's european.

Stay mad ;)

fucking turk-gypsy rape babies go back to india or whatever shithole you came from

>inb4 we wuz dacianz and shiiet

Being mad is Hungarian national sport, butthurt is in their identity since 1918. They're pretty good at it.

I'm sorry, all I can hear is
>ötöttöt kögögögöt tölölöt mözgölöpöt

Can you maybe try posting without the horse's dick in your mouth?

Hungary was a Ottoman region for how many years my Turanic friend?

Transnistria Represent!

We have 3% of those indian shits in our country and you somehow think all of us are indian.
That just proves how retarded you are,Attila.

And you got fucked over by the turks as well,so don't act so high and mighty.

Who cares about Ottomans? They're T*rks to begin with. It's in their fucking name, HUNgarians, I mean, c'mon.

Then why are you all so poor and stupid?

>Not having a town Rapist

They are not stupid there are lot of moldovans in school here i think ruskies fucked up all

>3%
That's the official data from the poll. Estimates say it's actually 10%. So basically the steppegypsies is calling everyone else gypsies to hide the fact that he's gypsy.

50 years of Russian gomunism, duh. It's not just us, it's the whole ex-Soviet block.

Stalin literally called your country the whore of history.

>a churka talked shit about your country that means Hungary stronk baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
You're pathetic. Just look at yourself.

In all honesty, half of their "hungarians" in Transylvania are gypsies. So add another 3 % of them sadly, only they do not speak a word Romanian. Targu Mures, Covasna, Harghita and Zalau is full of them.

Overall there are no more than 10% gypsies, less than muslims in most of the Western countries. With the difference there are no 40% gipsies under 20 years, as they have muslim and googles there.

As for the roaches fucking them for 150 years... they never asked themselves, why roaches did not got to Budapest 200 years earlier...

>bully
it was a legit question my dear mountain-skype

When you'll will that obvious gap, Southern Bassarabia, back. Is depopulated with Romanians I know, due to deportations, but Ukraine has ZERO claim on it, never existed there in majority, never until 1939.

Best bet is making lots of kids and keep them away from Russian/Ukrainian shit. As things are now, we are too corrupt and we'll fuck you even more,

>Implying we haven't defended Christendom as well.
Vlad Tepes even asked for your help when he could have defeated the Ottomans in his last battle but you decided not to help him,and after us,the Ottomans fucked you over.

Could've saved yourselves the trouble.

*fill, fill the gap... damn this hungarian cheap wine from their masters LIDL.. piece of crap.

the shit skins are quarantined in Surrey it is mostly asian infested which aint too bad because asian can be based

TRIANON
R
I
A
N
O
N

[Citation needed]

The real whore of history is Hungary, example Hungarian Soviet Republic :

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Soviet_Republic

what was

why was 9000000 deleted?

It is cheaper because they didn't get cucked by the euro.

>memory of a goldfish

Forgets his alleged ancestors were yellow skinned, slanted eyes horsemen with a height deficit.

Go back to Mongolia you fucking bozgor, you're not european, just a fucking hunnic nomad. TRIANON TRIANON so sad... So sad...

Said Hillary was already dead. It seems got too popular for this controlled opposition board to tolerate.

Patience. When the Hohols go full retard and invade Transnistria, Ivan will conquer them all the way into Odessa. Once Russia is actually connected to Transnistria, there will be no need for this fake country anymore, and it will return to Romania.

also, how is town rapist, radu?

no way, got screenshot?

Even the originally szekels were turks, but the retarded HUNgarians bozgor shit don't know history, they have just their austro-ungarian map wet dreams. Budapest even asimilated many gipsies and jews with the help of catholicism just to make their fantasy nation.

>having a town rapist

How are Moldavian women? Easy to score? Intelligent? Do they speak English? Do they have Tinder?

What can I do there as a tourist? Places like this intrigue me.

> 8th of GDP is theft
> not gypsy

Sadly not, but was quoted this morning (our time) a lot so I read the original thread. Had a full page of (You)s.

Was a Ausie shitposter, too.

Funniest thing, a Greek posted the very next 90000001 asking some user from US to pay his country debts. Seems Greece is on its own.

rather have a white rapist than a nigger in my town

you mean like romania?

we rekt you once in the early middle ages and it took you a gazillion years to recover and make a single country

> Croatia
> a country before like 1900.

lol

Rightful russian territory...

>just waiting for a sneaky agartha to show up.

Praise Kek! This war will be the final war before peace is lasting and cooperative. We will all feel an enormous hole in our souls, knowing that billions are gone. Regardless of intellectual capacity we will all understand true suffering because our lives mean very little to those who've sought the destruction of the West since the Silk Road was new. Empires of today are no different than the ones in history books and in the years to come new maps will need to be drawn.

You can ignore the reality of a situation only for so long until it surrounds you and consumes your existence.

Tick tock anons, and the clock only speeds up from here...

Poor yes. Thanks to the greatest men Roosevelt and Churchill, who did not gave a fuck sending millions of Eastern European to Stalin's gulags, by signing Yalta.

Do you realize, you freaking burger, that most of the elites (and I'm not talking Kardashian, shit rappers, Hollyweird actors and all kind of twitter "celebrities", what you consider elite in US) but army officers, small farmers, doctors, lawyers, teachers of all grades - they got slaughtered or put in prison.

All the significant industry was dismantled screw by screw and moved to Russia to replace their destroyed facilites.

We had to provide them for almost 20 years, much of natural reserves (food, wood and especially oil). You fucking burgers had that oil before WW2, it was bigger than anywhere in Middle East.

Read something about Bolsheviks and Comintern burger, don't come across like a stupid Che Guevara T-shirt wearer.

Aren't you the fags that are holding it up?

"""croatia""" is the most retarded meme ever

i dont know why when you see this flag immediately assume im a croatian nationaist when i dont even consider myself to be a croat

GAS THE FUCKING ROMANIAN

check em

>Stalin praised on Cred Forums by a hungarian.

You can fool anyone here with that Orban shit talk, but we know what you skypes are after, an European army to keep everyone at "peace"

Soros the hungarian skype wet dream.

ah, you Serb minority?

no,
im jsut a random kajkavian bloke fed up with nationalist mythomania

i could elaborate if youre interested

What are ypu doing here brate?

This place is for ultra nationalists.

First you have to vote Ghimpu in.

Why not Cernauti first?

It's less of a shithole and Russia wouldn't care.

what is kajkavian? Austrian? Slovene?

Stalin gave us Transylvania after WW2.

>let's take a region where Romanians are a severe minority over Bessarabia

>In all honesty, half of their "hungarians" in Transylvania are gypsies.
Fucking this! When I was in Ardeal every single fucking gypsy spoke Hungarian. They could barely utter "50 de bani" in Romanian.

>Severe minority

Hell schlomo go gas yourself

Now I'm curious what kind of fables they teach in Croatia... "we rekt you once in the early middle ages and it took you a gazillion years to recover and make a single country"

To what exactly is referring too, being on Cred Forums for few months (I"m old) I read all kind of fantasies they seems to be taught in hungarian and Bulgarian/Russians schools, mostly.

I distinctly remember they teached us that even we had clay outside the current borders, is OK as it is.

Also the Dacian/Roman only story was more of the 3rd grade story, after that thing got more serious (yet not enough, as I found it later)

Romania will be the only white country after the Muslim takeover of Europe.

Get your property now.

im ultra extreme right wing
juliusevola.net/excerpts/Modern_Nationalism,_the_Masses_&_the_Democracy_of_the_Dead.html

its basically a "dialect" which is in reality just a pannonian form of slovene
which goes well with historical facts that people who settled pannonia in the early middle ages were slovenes (alpine slavs)
however at one point croats (maritime slavicized middle eastern mongrel mountain people interbred with shiptars) conquered southern pannonia by backstabbing and allying with german invaders

now everyone who should properly be called a slav, slovene, slavonic or whatever you want is brainwashed to the point they dont even understand their heritage
not to mention unclontrollable migrations by southern turkish rapebabies to pannonia in order to destroy our genetically superior people and language

>Ghimpu
Are you trolling? That guy is a nutcase and a fraud, he couldn't give too shits about Greater Romania.

It's true. Romanians barely make 20% in Northern Bucovina. Fucking deportations, man.

Read and weep, Romanians were deported from there massively. Less than 3% left, if not less.

But now we have diaspora in Kazakhstan and Siberia...

let me rephrase it:
vlachs are subhuman niggers and slavs are superior to you

We can always un-deport people there. And we can always shoot the Ukrainians.

Listen to the mountain jew, he knows his shit.
>tfw when Romania will be the last white Romance-speaking nation in Europe

If we really gave a dam about National Unity we would bring them back after we gassed some Holohol's

Awww.. got it.. so just another bed time story.

Not without mandatory military service my friend. Take this lazy-ass youngsters out of the betting and shaorma parlors and put them 2 years in army.

A real one, not the travesty I did.

The only way. Will happen - never.

And sorry about the map - I wanted to put an Austrian map, with their census, not that Ukrainian one. The reality today is even more painful by comparison.

But seems it was purged somehow.

>Will happen - never.
When the world tension will grow(and it will), you'll have your conscription army.

>Not without mandatory military service my friend. Take this lazy-ass youngsters out of the betting and shaorma parlors and put them 2 years in army.

Yup we need to fix our own shit first.

>The only way. Will happen - never.

Nah crazier shit happened before. We just need an actual leader.

>But seems it was purged somehow.

Search for the one of the whole empire maybe.

You are the weidest croat i have ever met

Yeah, same. WE WUZ PANONIANS N SHIT

>ITT pissy french flags hate their own country
It's time to move forward guys, enjoy what you have and be happy to not being born in Liberia.
If you think it's better here...

Moldova is a little girl that everyone loves to rape.

And I can't take the Romanian obsession with shitposting, but I don't make threads about it.

kys, attention whore

This thread... it's fucking amazing. Romanians sucking each others' dicks about the wet dream of uniting two shitholes, while everyone with non-romanian flag tells them to fuck off back to India.

It really shows the subhuman romanian "mentality"

>pissy french flag

The yellow stands for justice.

What does the white on yours stand for?

You're still not getting Transylvania back.

>What does the white on yours stand for?
MUH SIDES

Steppegypsy, srsly, fuck off. Your butthurt is annoying already.

it seems that sweden has town rapists too

>french flag
>literally can be folded into a white flag

kek

>poor Swaziland
Is that why no one posts from there?

>What does the white on yours stand for?
Monarchy.

Why are you trying to reason with these animals?

There is nothing like a central europe/balkans countries thread, it always turns into a bloodbath

I'm sorry Frenchbro. It's just that you call us gypsies, we call you surrender monkeys, it's just Cred Forums-bonding, ok?
Are we cool, Ahmed?

no i think that stands for surrender

You're still here? I told you already, go be butthurt about Trianon somewhere else.

>first backstabs, then bends over

Typical romanian mentality, lol

Actually you do what I told you: you enjoy what you have and you defend your flag and your country. Tout va bien.

Freaking found it.. was so easy to find it before. Still is not what I wanted, I think was a map from the 1890 census.

Observe how the Russian map basically took all the various nationalities (Ruthens, Hutzul, Lippowaren) and make them Ukrainians in that 1954 map. Jews much less - could be the Ukrainian hand as well?

From the census 1855 (mongrels will say we did not existed then, new theory of them) in Bukovina made by Austrians: 145000 Ruthens, 185000 Romanians, 25000 Germans

1890 208k Romanians, 268k Ruthens 133k Germans (gee... what happened here - well Jews started to declare their nationality as German, the stats for religion add perfectly. Did not helped them much)

Had enough of Cred Forums these days, stay strong!

>Hungarian
>not bending over

Tell me more about the Austrians taking care of you, or when you turned soviet and took orders from Moscow!

Or when Milo's Horthy came to power with help from the Romanians in 1919!

never

Hello, bozgor. What's it like having no country?