WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!!! I LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO THAT CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!!! I LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO THAT CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY IS THIS STATE TRYING TO BE LIKE SWEDEN!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/this-tiny-georgia-town-received-more-syrian-refugees-than-la-and-nyc-combined/

:^)

do the right thing

It isn't the towns choice...
The Obama administration is trying to choke out republican voting blocks by strategic shitskin placement

That area has been majority liberal for quite a while though so wouldn't it make more scene to place them somewhere more conservative or a state with more electoral votes?

*sense

shit I'm in GA

just learned that these refugees get a free apartment, wifi, iphone, and monthly stipend. I'm 30 with a mechanical engineering degree from GATech and I make minimum wage and live at home with parents.

>2016
>Not living in a gated community

I pity you poorfags

You know what to do...

is apartheid officially back?

>The vast majority (75.2 percent) of the Stone Mountain population is African-American

They are replacing black communities with Syrian Refugees

I heard they are going to rebuilt Detroit with them.

Shit I wonder if it's like that town from Black Snake Moan.

It'll be fucking ages before they get green cards though, never mind citizenship. There's a window of opportunity.

REEEEEEEEEE

>LETS GIVE THESE SUBHUMAN DOUBLE DIGIT IQ SANDNIGGERS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WHILE HARD WORKING WHITE AMERICANS STRUGGLE TO SURVIVE :^)

FUCKING KEKS REEE

That's what I thought at first when I read his comment but then I remembered the 14th amendment. So it is much worse than it seems.

YES!

>(75.2 percent) of the Stone Mountain population is African-American
keking at thought of dindus waking up every morning to the sight of Confederate war heroes and leaders.

They'll just desecrate it.

Not at this height

Oh fuck my bad. Thought it was on the ground.

Wow sorry OP that sucks!!! Would hate tio have insane Skittles around me.