JUST A REMINDER THAT IF TRUMP IS SUCCESSFUL, THIS WILL BE DISCARDED INTO THE DUSTBIN OF HISTORY

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/07/ron_paul_donald_trump_wants_to_audit_the_federal_reserve.html
money.cnn.com/2016/02/24/news/economy/donald-trump-federal-reserve-audit-the-fed/
youtu.be/xfGHMmfyMAk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWgi6JVsd0
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Marrs
globalresearch.ca/who-owns-the-federal-reserve/10489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And?

>And?

Do you even know what that building is?

>he thinks the Federal Reserve is popular

i wish

The source of all Jewery in Western civilization.

Bait harder.

You aren't fooling anyone, kike.

ron paul would have really destroyed the kike bankers. trump will just annoy them.

Thank you, God.

>and?
Why the fuck are u even on here?

>dustbin of history

I hate this meme.

It won't happen goy. Just a reminder. J F K.

That was then, this is now. JFK tried taking on the fed on the sly, Trump is doing it in the open.

He's here asking OP why it matter kek.

Learn to read fag.

>u

Is you too hard to spell or something? lmfao

I hope you're right Brit bong. Your Queen won't be happy. She's a shareholder.

>lmfao
>Is you too hard to spell

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

>Trump wants to end the Federal Reserve.
ROTFLMAO!

No, he doesn't.

Trump also doesn't want to end...
>Fractional Reserve Banking.
>Usury.
>Adding to the national debt.
>Stop the endless war in the middle east.

And the CTR shills have been summoned by the Federal Reserve thread!

Gee, I didn't know you had historical perspective past this election??

I'm hillshill now.

GOOD RIDDANCE

JFK DIED FOR THIS

>And the CTR shills have been summoned by the Federal Reserve thread!
Oh look, distraction by insulting people that disagree with you.

Is it because you haven't offered a single piece of evidence proving that Trump wants to end the Federal Reserve (or any of those other issues I brought up)?

Citation needed that he will get rid of it

Along with Rothschilds and their breed. Fuck, I'd be ready to die happy if they got what's coming to them.

>Oh look, distraction by insulting people that disagree with you.

CTR always say this when they get called CTR

>Is it because you haven't offered a single piece of evidence proving that Trump wants to end the Federal Reserve

Pic related

END THE FED

>Audit the Federal Reserve.
>Not end the Federal Reserve.
That's the best you have? A single tweet from seven months ago?

"Auditing" is not ending.

"Auditing" is just politically correct speech for "I kinda don't agree with what you're doing but I'm not going to really do anything to stop you."

"Auditing" does nothing to end the Federal Reserve.

The Federal Reserve is not scared or threatened by a call for an "audit".

Even IF an audit was instigated, the Federal Reserve holds all the cards and nothing "illegal", "unconstitutional" or "wrong" would be found.

The only way to stop the Federal Reserve is to end it completely. Not "audit" it.
...Something Trump has never said he wants to do.

Care to try again?

>"Auditing" is just politically correct speech for "I kinda don't agree with what you're doing but I'm not going to really do anything to stop you."

No it isn't you fucking dumb cunt. Auditing means going through every bit of paperwork in a company to find faults.

>"Auditing" does nothing to end the Federal Reserve.

It will on 2 conditions. 1. The audit reveals fraud. 2. The law decides to act.

In a partial audit of the fed it was revealed that they did 16 trillion dollars in illegal bailouts.

>The Federal Reserve is not scared or threatened by a call for an "audit".

Yes they are. That's why they keep saying "B-But you're not allowed to audit us! It says so in the Federal Reserve Act that we wrote!"

>Even IF an audit was instigated, the Federal Reserve holds all the cards and nothing "illegal", "unconstitutional" or "wrong" would be found.

TOP FUCKING KEK. A partial audit already found wrongdoing as I mentioned earlier.

>The only way to stop the Federal Reserve is to end it completely. Not "audit" it.

The audit is step one.

Care to try again?

>Even IF an audit was instigated, the Federal Reserve holds all the cards and nothing "illegal", "unconstitutional" or "wrong" would be found.
Prove it

thank god

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

First the fed, then we go after Rothschild family banks.

The nightmare must end. The jew must end.

He wants to decrease even more interest rates. So sure, keep dreaming.
Anyways they wouldn't let another JFK to be even nominated and screw their business.

t. someone who has never picked up an accounting textbook, let alone taken an auditing class

>Anyways they wouldn't let another JFK to be even nominated and screw their business

Why do you think he's being viciously attacked by the establishment from both the left and the right?

Cause he is a dumbass and politicians and journalist are arrogant and believe they are intellectual superior. This is why they want to regulate everything, but one thing doesn't take away the other, he is a fucking retard (with good people skills).

>Inb4 JFK'd

Fucking normies look at me like I'm crazy when I say that Trump's Fed position is one of the #1 reasons I love him

Burn (((it))) down

Whatever Pedro. The wall isn't going to build itself. Chop chop.

It IS the #1 reason why I love him. Every other based thing about him is secondary.

Amen

Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!

Have you checked out how Trump made reinstating Glass-Steagal part of the official Republican platform?

That is way bigger of a deal than anyone is taking about

Also a huge blow to certain (((interests)))

>wanting to throw the goose that lays the golden egg into the dustbin of history

How poor are you?

he's no JFK, he never mentioned a major tax hike for estates, elites(1%) and always talks about corporate tax deductions, but never ever talks about how to make up for it. His tax plan is a failure, his failure to point out israel genocide, or that saudi arabia(not iran) that is the prime sponsor of terrorism, he never spoke about the fed in detail other than simply testing to see if it would get votes or attention, and it didn't. He doesn't have the intelligence, attention span or literacy, he's a shit businessman too.

Still, better than hillary.

Yes, he announced it in July. Ringfencing investment banks is just common sense, and the fact that we stopped doing is proof that special interests control our politicians.

>He doesn't have the intelligence, attention span or literacy, he's a shit businessman too.

Go back to facebook

JFK was killed for trying to cancel the CIA's meddling in South America and breaking up the mob
You're retarded if you ever thought he was going after the Fed
He was a globalist himself

>You're retarded if you ever thought he was going after the Fed

What was Executive Order 11110?
What was a debt free United States Note? Pic related

He is a shit businessman, and illiterate.

you can see it both on his face and the way he talks. He'll talk shit about people, then pussy out when face to face. The same will happen when he gets in to the white house, he'll talk shit now but when he feels that absolute immense responsibility and pressure on him, he'll surrender to the republican establishment. So if anything bad happens, he can blame them, and not like they will even listen to him.

Who thought it was a good idea to let a private bank not in any way owned or operated by the government or the people print and distribute the Nation's fiat currency?

>He is a shit businessman, and illiterate

Which is why he is a billionaire?

Woodrow Wilson, although he did regret it afterwards.

How many square feet is that lot?

I want to build my a e s t h e t i c mall on it.

He got that money and various companies and holdings from his daddy, he's been playing with it ever since. I also do doubt he is even a billionaire, we shall see.

>jealous, lazy potato nigger

I bet you post from a cell phone.

He got a million dollar loan from his dad and turned it into 10 billion.

something i was wondering the other day. The Fed sets interest rates, but is also owned by large banks.

What's to stop those banks knowing in advance what the Fed's interest rate decisions will be?

Like, if they are going to raise them, what stops those banks betting on stocks dropping the day before?

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/07/ron_paul_donald_trump_wants_to_audit_the_federal_reserve.html

>Ron Paul: Donald Trump Wants To Audit The Federal Reserve, The "Secret Society" Loves Hillary

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

#NeverTrump

>turned it into 10 billion.
allegedly. I doubt he's worth that much. Some guy wrote a book saying he was worth jack shit of that. Trump took him to court and lost twice. While in court trump said the amount of wealth he has can depend on "how he feels that day".

0 chance of this happening. The US economy will collapse when he makes it public knowledge that the fed is insolvent. Someone will tell him that before he does it and he'll lose interest.

>What's to stop those banks knowing in advance what the Fed's interest rate decisions will be?

Probably nothing.

>Like, if they are going to raise them, what stops those banks betting on stocks dropping the day before?

Also probably nothing

Good? How fucking little is the dollar worth compared to pre 1913 levels. Is there any reason not to end it?

Do you know that for tax purposes skyscrapers have an upper limit of like 50 million in value?

This is why his wealth is debated so hotly. Many of his properties have wealth beyond conventional reporting procedures and so people cna fudge the numbers as they wish.

He is priceless in the sense he employs tens of thousands and has revitalized entire communities.

Churchill said the biggest mistake he ever made in his leadership was not letting the british pound inflate after WW1, instead he set it to the previous exchange rate with gold, and massive deflation occurred that fucked the economy.

none of that defies anything I said.

money.cnn.com/2016/02/24/news/economy/donald-trump-federal-reserve-audit-the-fed/

>And just two days ago, Trump tweeted that he thinks the Fed should be audited. This is something that fellow Republican candidate Ted Cruz supports as well as former candidate Rand Paul.

>Trump chided Cruz in his tweet for missing a Senate vote on an "Audit the Fed" bill in January. The bill failed 53-44.

>That legislation was proposed by Paul. Republican candidate Marco Rubio and Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders both voted in favor of it.

>some guy wrote a book
Neat

Value of USD since 1913

>Is there any reason not to end it?

Literally none.

Federal Reserve is a plague to the US anyways.

I like the cut of your jib, brother

the interesting part is that trump was not able to prove him wrong in court

It does though.

"i think he's not worf dat much" if you value a building based purely on the cost of the materials or something. You're petty and bitter.

"y dident he put monie in stock markett lol dumb drumpf!!" Are you suggesting that employing tens of thousands of people is of no value? What of their lives and livelihoods? What of their families?

God Cruz is such a fraud.

This is why JFK was murdered, any Cred Forums regular would know this.

>if you value a building based purely on the cost of the materials or something. You're petty and bitter.
I don't. Somehow you made that assumption.

>"y dident he put monie in stock markett lol dumb drumpf!!"
Actually not something I said

Thanks bro

>he not worf much
>man write book
>he was rite dont u see stupid he waz rite!!1

Well it seems like he probably was right.

implying. trump is in bed with the skypes

Holy shit what the fuck is going on there!

Because you don't understand the nuances of finance and taxation.

You also seem to think a man who writes a book is automatically worth listening to despite the fact he put the information together with the express intent of selling it and he did this by using the name of a famous person. It's almost as though he knew there was a market for tabloid conjecture and that he could profit from it.

This was back in '08 when they heard that congress approved their bailout of the banks. File is another capture from that time.

So.. What are you proving

>Because you don't understand the nuances of finance and taxation.
but I do. That's why i mentioned it.

nothing. But it does add weight to the case that trump is not worth what he claims.

But you don't, which is why you use detailed phrasing such as "some guy".

>Obama said that one bad thing about Israel, the Democrats are the anti-Jew party... just ignore that 75% of Jews vote for them every election, without fail

I do though. Not knowing the guys name off hand does not mean i don't understand finance and taxation.

MY SIDES JUST FUCKING DIED

Are you able to enjoy British soccer after getting redpilled? I ask because it's been hard to watch lately when every other player is a turkroach or "French" Aftrican immigrant. Especially when compared to how it was in the early 90s

Or maybe you don't like football m8 in which case ignore

It does mean, however, that you don't know the specifics of the story, the court cases, the argument presented in the book, Trump's suit against the man, why exactly the suit was dropped, what discrepancy in money we're talking about, what period of Trump's life, etc etc

You literally don't know what you are talking about and yet here you are, insisting you do.

What i know is that Trump couldn't successfully sue him for libel, despite two attempts.

I used to like football when I was younger, but now I think its a shit sport. Its just 22 drama queen pretty boys running around a field after a sack of shit. Combat sports like boxing are where its at, sport for real men.

>"him"
You really do sound knowledgeable about all this!

GOOD FAGGOT AHMED

Checked

That doesn't mean that the person was right it just means that they couldn't prove that the person was trying to ruin his character.

reminder that if shillary gets the throne, you're gonna die in a desert fighting ww3.

We know, that's a good thing. The Fed's central control over the economy caused the Great Depression, among many other economic calamities.

It was the Jews in Europe.

Lurk court Jew

Watch this film youtu.be/xfGHMmfyMAk

No, you can't say lies about people, that's what libel law is for. Trump was suing him for claiming he was worth less that Trump himself claimed. He wasn't able to prove he was wrong in court on two occasions.

kill yourself

>reminder that if shillary gets the throne, you're gonna die in a desert fighting ww3.

I won't, conscription was abolished in the UK. Besides, the army doesn't need average people like me, their motto is "99.99% need not apply"

You are on point. Every single hedge fund manager that thinks himself above Trump is in my eyes a disgusting creature. Trump managed to become a Titan in business by investing in America and it's people in an age where men become fabulously wealthy almost exclusively by selling their country and people out to foreign investment

Good Goyim

The Federal Reserve is your friend

The Federal Reserve Corporation.

Not a Government structure.

thank you based Jackson

Trump. Changing anything. LMFAO

Try explaining this to a liberal is fucking painful

That quote isn't even real.

>omg drumpf will genocide muslims and blacks and nuke the world, you can't vote for him
>wait no, he'll actually change nothing, you can't vote for him

>private bank not in any way owned or operated by the government
This is actually a meme and only partially true. It's called the FED because it's controlled by the Federal government. They set interest rates, as well as setting regulations and other things. It's a central bank.

>The Federal Reserve System's structure is composed of the presidentially appointed Board of Governors or Federal Reserve Board (FRB), partially presidentially appointed Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC), twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks located in major cities throughout the nation, numerous privately owned U.S. member banks, and various advisory councils.

To further expound on your point, a lot of these financial guys get rich while providing *negative* value. Otherwise known as a thief.

Really?

>dat hueg tiffany

>JfK
>Taking on the Fed
No he actually gave the fed more power
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWgi6JVsd0

Article by the late Michael Collins Piper on the true players and reasons behind the jfk assassination
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

Centralized government control over the economy always goes to shit. Besides, if it was a private entity setting regulations, that makes it a de facto government anyways.

The problem we have is the result of a tiny, non elected governmental body setting fiscal policy with virtually no oversight or check on its power, for the entire country.

Yeah stormfront types like to romanticize JFK for some reason, turn him into some kind of kike-bashing martyr.

Ron Paul had a decent portion of his audit bill pass and it exposed 16 trillion dollars worth of secret no interest loans given out to special interest by the Fed.

The most important parts which woupd prevent wuch actions in the future were amended out by that kike Sanders

Well, I shouldn't say that since it's not entirely honest. I looked it up a while ago and there's controversy about it's origins. I'm not sure what the primary source for it is, it could just be someone meming. Either way, it's a good statement and accurate whether historically accurate or not.

>What was Executive Order 11110?
>What was a debt free United States Note? Pic related
See
>Yeah stormfront types
No the EO 11110 myth comes from one specific person who has been promoting bullshit conspiracy theories his entire life and is a paid well poisoner acting to cloud inquiries into government conspiracies with ocean of stupid which creates a huge stigma on the whole subject through and through.
The same cunt has been promoting ancient aliens shit and no planes during 9/11.

That being said JfK was absolutely assassinated by the Israeli backed Mafia due to his position in stopping Israel from obtaining nuclear weapons and his brother was assassinated by the same group because he was going to make it impossible for the Israeli government lobby in the US to operate.

This is the well poisoning cunt in question

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Marrs

Yeah I don't know much about RFK or the climate at the time but Israel was forged in fantastic violence and espionage so this seems likely.

uh, great?

I just watched the Bill Still video clip. Interesting. I'll have to look into this more.

nudity is haram

So is all that pork

ALT-RIGHT MUDLEMS GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Economies are supposed to be fucked after wars. Without artificial inflation it serves as a fairly effective deterrent against warmongering, cause the stiff is expensive as hell.

Yes, but the british economy was fucked much much worse than any of the other allies. All because of Churchill's decision not to inflate.

>do you know what it is

you can see the fuckin' name on the front

No shit shercock

That's the "hollow moon" guy. Total disinformation asshole.

Can I get more sauce on Trump wanting to kill the Fed? I thought he was indifferent.

If Trump can actually kill the bank it would be my wet dream and Hitler and Jackson could probably finally rest

globalresearch.ca/who-owns-the-federal-reserve/10489

>implying any US president will ever do that

Cred Forums is the most gulable place

>Talking shit on the Fed
>Is only just hearing of Bill Still
Disappointed user.

Also all the research you need to do to debunk marrs theory is to actually read eo 11110

And yet you have people unknowingly spewing his bullshit damn newr everywhere you go.
It goes to show how much more effective letting one asshole poison the well than to try and cover everything up

Ron Paul was probably the last real shot we had.
Trump is just a populist and auditing the Fed is currently a populist position to hold so unsurprisingly he supports it.

>post yfw the Trump Organization turns the Fed building into another DC hotel

Just chiming in. Not into euro football but nothing against it either. However, I've long been done with pro and college googleball. Done with NFL, too. Really, fuck all of it.

>Talking shit on the Fed
>Is only just hearing of Bill Still
Disappointed user.

No, I know who Bill Still is, I watched the money masters years ago. What I didnt know was that Bill Still debunked Marrs JFK assassination conspiracy.

14. Do not argue with a troll — it means that they win.

So if an audit won't end the Federal Reserve & there is nothing to hide, why not just audit it and sit back and laugh at all of us in the end?

Nothing to hide right?

omg I would actually cry from happiness. If trump actually promised this I would vote for him in a second.

Dubs of truth. I went to a big SEC school and was into following college football bigtime .Much harder to watch these days

The quote is real, just the part where he says he is an unhappy man is not sourced. The rest is in the senate archives. Google brings you the correct answer in minutes.

This

They shot JFK and Abe over this shit, you really think they won't shoot Trump also. Love of money is the root of all evil. Get it?
The Federal Reserve is THE REASON for the next holocaust. It takes about five minutes to find the scam, and that's when you say to yourself, 'until the last one is dead.'

>What I didnt know was that Bill Still debunked Marrs JFK assassination conspiracy.
He debunked it in Money Masters

>They shot JFK
See