Kim Kardashian has publicly been on Team Hillary since last summer...

>Kim Kardashian has publicly been on Team Hillary since last summer, but it turns out she may not have completely made up her mind about who she plans to vote for on Nov. 8.

>In June, Kardashian told GQ that she planned on casting her vote for Clinton, but conversations with her stepparent Caitlyn Jenner have apparently caused her to doubt her initial choice.

>“At first I thought, ‘Oh my God, I’m so Hillary [Clinton]’, but I had a long political call with Caitlyn last night about why she’s voting Trump. I’m on the fence,” Kardashian told writer Eve Barlow in a cover story for Wonderland magazine.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/kim-kardashian-is-suddenly-and-disappointingly-considering-voting-for-donald-trump_us_57e44233e4b0e80b1ba118bd?section=politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgot the link:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/kim-kardashian-is-suddenly-and-disappointingly-considering-voting-for-donald-trump_us_57e44233e4b0e80b1ba118bd?section=politics

cool, she has a lot of influence despite the fact that she contributes literally nothing of value to society.

I'm sure most of her mindless sheep followers will vote trump now just to seem trendy.

Yeah, Bruce has been on the Trump train for quite a while, but nobody will tell you that. He thinks Trump is good for women, which is true, because the other candidate defends rapists.

My nigga Brucie boy

Don't be transphobic bigots

>giving a fuck about what Kim Kardashian """thinks"""
When did we become this, Cred Forums?

>Giving a fuck about what Kim thinks
Pretty cool that Bruce support's trump desu

Based bruce going undercover to redpill his family as a woman since they never listened to him as a man.

>Caring what a cross dressing faggot named Caitlyn thinks

Kim may be a coal burner, but at least she's not sickening to look at.

Because celebrities like this are actually able to bring people over, just look at that fucking headline, they know the retards that blindly follow this woman and her family could easily get pushed towards Trump just knowing they all support him.

Honestly dont blame her, kanye was the best she could do

A lot of impressionable air heads who worship this show can be swayed by this cunt and her satanic family. It's dumb yes. But a vote is a vote against the blonde demon

who cares
h
o
cares
a
r
e
s a g e
a g e
g e
e

Republican will be the new "cool" soon enough since counter culture always comes back in vogue. Kim Kardashian could start that. She's influential there, I guess.

Transphobia doesn't exist.

BUCKLE UP BUCKAROO

This demonstrate that most woman are dumb and incapable of thinking with their own mind. They shouldn't be able to vote

The normies have been invading for months user

It turns out the 1976 decathalon was won by a woman, but we never knew

people forget Kim managed to turn her sex tape with some B list nigger into a platform for social attention that she has carefully harnessed over the past decade. seriously--she knows exactly what she is doing and has cashed the fuck out via shows, mobile apps, etc... It's not surprising that she would have enough of a level head to at least listen to what Trump is about. this is a meme election -- we know this first hand. thus it's important not to brush people like her aside when she has the platform to influence a lot of people

>Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar,rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S

kek

>a crossdressing faggot is gonna redpill a literal whore who will in turn push her whore minions to vote for trump

These elections have long left the realm of reality, but they still continue to impress me

What about those ladies that cut their cocks off and turn them into vaginas?

>(And Disappointingly)

hmmmmm
really made me think

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Who cares for the vote preferenace of a plastic khazar cryptojew burgerqueen.

>but conversations with her stepparent Caitlyn Jenner have apparently caused her to doubt her initial choice.
This is interesting desu

This. Neoliberalism was once considered counter culture. Now it's classic conservatism and "alt-right" that's considered edgy. The pendulum is ready to swing.

The Kardashian family is much more conservative than they appear. Kourtney in particular leans towards conservatism. She's actually quite religious as well. Big families with lots of church involvement has been the center of their private life.

>tfw Bruce Jenner browses Cred Forums

b-based Tranny Athlete?

This is important. Trump really should reach out to his entertainment connections and get their support. A lot of people really are idiots who can't make up their own mind and will slowly come out to support Trump.

Her opinion is important because she might be the first lady in the future.

We have the best traps folks, believe me.

lots of newfags

just read the posts in here

TMZ or whoever has been shilling their celebrity news for a couple weeks now

I WAS LITERALLY JUST ABOUT TO MAKE THIS THREAD

only if we stab them in the back afterwards

the whole reason we started this movement was to take back the country to more traditional values, not continue down the same path

Celebrities are a tool of propaganda in the right hands, especially someone like Kim K. Her brand isn't acting, it's a lifestyle.

Why isn't Trump using Jenner more to his advantage?

He should have Brucie speak on his behalf in a speech or advert.

This is it, guys.

I am now a #cruzmissile

Kanye probably also had something to do with this.

Use the right pronouns

>why aren't we a faggot tranny loving movement now

fuck off

It'd upset the old rednecks are part of his voting base

Come to the good side....

>Implying Hillary will live to see 2020

Caitlyn

This one has a national reach of millions of people who obessively copy what she does.

People are genuinely afraid to tell people they support Trump. We need people like her to help break the conditioning and make it easier for people to share their minds (and I hate that I'm saying this about her but I guess she's not so bad after all)

>why she’s voting Trump.
who?

damn, even the retarded tv stars are abandoning Hillary?

This might be some next level shit

Maybe Bruce is an apostle of Kek...

Given Kim's training FBI user might tell us her control words, or is there too much risk that an anonymous online geometrical fava bean arrangement kaffeeklatsch might abuse that privilege?

Fuck. Literally taking one for the team.

Who cares how she votes, Whats more important is the butthurt cenk is about to have.

Rats fleeing a sinking ship.

Buckle up, Buckaroo

Pops must have clued her to how the new estate tax would affect her.

sacrebleu

I love watching him get pissed

Shit could literally not get any weirder, and that is awesome.

>but nobody will tell you that
Yeah, because the last time Bruce publicly came out and said it, all the SJWs turned on him

Based Kim.

But Caitlyn is voting trump and she's a woman

Checkmate atheists

A former Olympic hero turned tranny and a reality star who got famous off a sex tape could swing an election.

WHAT
A
TIME
TO
BE
ALIVE

They'll leave after the election, Hans.
Summer is over too.

Now that would be amusing.