Florida early voting is in - guaranteed to go red

Florida early voting is in - guaranteed to go red

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trumpaboard/status/779378542480023552
bigstory.ap.org/article/b0c860b85d884b6abb23af580ae5b0c1/early-ballots-clinton-sees-strength-nc-lags-iowa
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
politico.com/story/2012/11/early-voting-results-2012-083176
s3.amazonaws.com/dl.ncsbe.gov/ENRS/absentee11xx08xx2016.zip
tmn.today/2016/09/theory-question-hillary-clinton-dead/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/09/01/voter_fraud_exists_through_absentee_ballots_but_republicans_won_t_stop_it.html
dailycaller.com/2016/07/31/in-poll-after-poll-trump-leads-clinton-among-independent-voters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Those are absentee ballots which always lean Republican because they're the most fraudulent.

>because they're fraudulent
More like it's a combination of possessing foresight and the miltary

I still think you should only be able to vote on one, maybe 2 days

leaf plz

Thanks for correcting the record

Why is every fucking leaf on this board so rage-inducingly stupid?

God has a theme park in hell dedicated to you Canadian swine

It's something in the syrup.

Bump for interest

the butthurt

Miami here, entire family voting Trump. Walk around the neighborhood in Fontainebleau and it's a bunch of Trump signs. All of my family friends and others are voting Trump. I think he takes Florida

>got responses
>"hehehhe they must be SOOO butthurt"
can't wait for this landslide, google.

me neither

A FUCKING LEAF

>not understanding that what the people want changes

Not so fast, friendo, electronic votes are next.

Sources say Clinton wins in a landslide.

>changes

if obama won by 6 million.

5 million more republicans voted in 16 than 12' primaries.

5 million less democrats voted in 16' than 12' primaries

That's 10 million.

Trump landslide boiii

>4.9% of the popular vote ahead
>23% of the electoral vote ahead.

You know I would agree with you, however, unlike pass election cycles being republican does not mean voting republican.

Nearly half of the republican base HATES trump and would never vote for him.

It's literally a toss up until they show the real results because of this

Early voting always skews Republican.

You are literally dealing with a first or second generation son of a high ranking Chinese party official. Shit gobs of wealthy entitlement, disdain for the West, and Baijou induced fetal alcohol syndrome are a potent cocktail.

He's unified the party better than McCain has at this point

>Implying the bottom 99% even MAKE $200,000 a year.

Syrupgoogle education, everyone.

Though I can see Bernouts and Hillshills using this misleading graph unironically.

Wrong.

NC was heavily leaning democrat in 2012 early voting.

Went red.

What if Hillary dies?

ITT CTR shills shitting themselves

What's Hillary's tax cuts like,?

McCain never had a "NeverMcCAin" movement.

Trump has divided the Republican party the worse it's been in decades.

Plus there's 17% Independent votes which is a huge swing that could go either way for both of them since there's no way in hell an actual independent candidate is getting more than 5%.

in that very image it shows that Florida went blue in early voting in the 2012 election

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he's too busy correcting the record to listen to your facts

but no no, im sure deadbeat poor people and english literature students are going to all head to the voting booths on election day, kek

twitter.com/trumpaboard/status/779378542480023552

The googles are changing...

What an incredibly misleading graph.

They need to show the savings in terms of percentage of income instead of dollars

bigstory.ap.org/article/b0c860b85d884b6abb23af580ae5b0c1/early-ballots-clinton-sees-strength-nc-lags-iowa

Wrong

>At this point in 2012, Republicans were running slightly ahead, 43 percent to 38 percent, in ballots submitted. Republican Mitt Romney narrowly won the state that year and it's difficult to see how Trump could accumulate the 270 electoral votes needed to capture the White House without winning North Carolina.

Romney was leading NC

Actually, there was a pretty strong anti-Mccain movement when he started becoming a front-runner. You're right that it wasn't as prolific as NeverTrump. He wanted to pick Lieberman as his VP, but aides told him he needed to pick an uber Conservative to get everyone on board

McCain also never had the worst, most hated Democrat as his opponent either.

this

He lost to a nigger

a nigger

Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

Because he's globalist scum and you worship him for it.

She's raising taxes big time on the rich.

She's not globalist scum like Trump.

(((you)))

Literally America's tree and syrup scented hat

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Note its broken out not by how they voted but by their registration, registered dem or registered repub. Now there is surely a huge overlap between the two but its a little disingenuous to not make that clear.

politico.com/story/2012/11/early-voting-results-2012-083176

The original article makes no mention of the number of other/independent votes in 2012. The 43/40 numbers are present however.

What are the savings as a percentage of income?

it's because they're liberal and liberals think with feelings

>>Dead Sandniggers

whats not to like?

Oh that's right because he's globalist scum.

Florida has the most secure voting system in the country after the 2000 election mistakes. Voter ID required. When you show up to vote, you have to swipe your state ID.

Nice graph faggot, why don't you break down it by percentage now and we can all see what a cocksucker you are

Miami Cuban here, same shit.

Because he's cutting taxes for everyone, so everyone has more of the money they make

What about absentee ballots?

Any report on other states' early voting?

>Florida early voting
Shit I didn't know it was this early.

Oh that's right because he's globalist scum.

I'm starting to think we really do need a range ban on leafs.

>Implying the ".1%" actually put $5M into their bank
>Implying they don't keep it in their business
>Notice Hillary hasn't said anything about corporate tax income increases
>Laugh as she continues to siphon money through her "charity" foundation

i live here, this place is literally a trump stronghold. Maybe not quite Alabama tier but itll certainly be red.

Trump barely receives a penny from Jewish lobbyists and sponsors so I don't think so.

Do what you're told and post an honest graph, leaf.

Yes good goy. Cut my taxes you filthy little pleb.

>Plus there's 17% Independent votes which is a huge swing that could go either way for both of them since there's no way in hell an actual independent candidate is getting more than 5%.

independents aint gonna vote for establishment hillary clinton.

these people are independents because they are antiestablishment. They are voting trump.

AHAHAHAHA

What about hacking the machines?

I don't understand why this level of anecdotal evidence convinces anyone.

I live in a blue-collar neighborhood in a blue-collar town, all I ever see are republican signs and bumper stickers. And yet my state hasn't gone Red since Reagan and likely never will again.

Why do you people delude yourselves knowing you're surrounded by like-minded people but it has zero meaning on the election? Who gives a shit who sign your neighbor has up, what are the statewide polls saying?

>YOU VOTED TRUDEAU

>leaf still shitposting an old article
He never actually donated.

kek

>What about absentee ballots?

Its called Vote by Mail. Requires a signed ballot sent to the address on the registered voters card. no other address acceptable.

but to even be registered....requires an ID.

this kills the leaf

Has anyone noticed that NC is getting closer?

Checked the NC absentee voter file again.

s3.amazonaws.com/dl.ncsbe.gov/ENRS/absentee11xx08xx2016.zip

Dem.
>22444 = 35.9%
Rep.
>22079 = 35.3%
Ind. or other
>17954 = 28.7%

>>What about absentee ballots?
>Its called Vote by Mail. Requires a signed ballot sent to the address on the registered voters card. no other address acceptable.
>but to even be registered....requires an ID.

picture related.

kek

She's already dead
tmn.today/2016/09/theory-question-hillary-clinton-dead/

>Fountainebleau
One of my closest friends lives there, I haven't seen that many Trump signs there. Either way, the majority of Miami, unfortunately, leans Democrat, and it's because of second gen immigrants, Haitians (despite what Cred Forums assued from the recent rally), and central americans. A lot of central americans here illegal, or kids of illegal immigrants.

What was the 90000000 get senpai? I missed it.

"Hillary is already dead" or something

t. Hillary

it's always a leaf sigh

Thanks senpai

>What about hacking the machines?

impossible.

Florida uses a hybrid system. Computers to count paper ballots.

if someone hacks the machines, there is a paper trail to fix it.

Trump is beating Hillary by a lot among independents.

Source on the OP?

What about absentee ballots? Which is where the voter fraud actually happens.

i already answered this question.
click on my ID next time noob.

Oh look, It's one of Hillary's donors.

>Which is where the voter fraud actually happens.
[citation needed]

So much for in-person voter fraud. But does that mean voter fraud doesn’t exist at all? No. Voter fraud does happen—but it almost never occurs at the polls. Instead, as election law expert and occasional Slate contributor Rick Hasen has explained, voter fraud occurs through absentee ballots.

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/09/01/voter_fraud_exists_through_absentee_ballots_but_republicans_won_t_stop_it.html

I just don't feel the left turning out. For all their talk, the passion is behind Trump.

Your system is weird, not only you let people vote 2 months before the election but you count the votes and publish them too

Yep, nobody gives a fuck about Hillary, I still see Bernie signs around but not a single hillary sign.

Trump signs fucking everywhere too and this is a liberal town.

She is going to try to win through some sort of fraud

>guaranteed
>there is only about a 1,000 vote difference

>American education

>1,000 vote difference

>mfw have to do a 2 second think every time a yank talks about blue/red
RED IS THE COLOUR OF COMMUNISM AKA THE LEFT YOU IDIOTS WHY DID YOU GET IT BACKWARDS REEEE

BECAUSE THE PARTIES HISTORICALLY SAT ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM AND IT REALLY DIDN'T CHANGE UNTIL THE MID-20th CENTURY AND HONESTLY DIDN'T EVEN FINISH TRANSITIONING UNTIL THE 90'S SO THEY'VE MAINTAINED THEIR COLORS FROM WHEN IT ACTUALLY MADE SENSE YOU UNEDUCATED LIMEY SNAGGLE-TOOTHED TEA SIPPING ILLITERATE INBRED FUCKING BONG

>In Poll After Poll Trump Leads Clinton Among Independent Voters

dailycaller.com/2016/07/31/in-poll-after-poll-trump-leads-clinton-among-independent-voters/

A GOOGLE SEARCH SHOWS THEY ONLY STARTED USING THOSE COLOURS IN 2000 SO YOURE WRONG NOW GO EAT A BURGER AND SHUT THE FUCK UP AROOOOOOOO

Over 100,000 youngster.