BRAD PITT IS A PEDO

Pedowood strikes again but this time an actual A list actor is in the lime light

nbcnews.com/video/brad-pitt-under-investigation-for-alleged-child-abuse-report-says-770884163986

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/09/23/brad-pitt-hires-lawyer-lance-spiegel-angelina-jolie-divorce/90896042/
youtube.com/watch?v=IGSc7Qc5Hqo
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3798877/Vials-blood-knife-play-kissing-brother-lesbian-flings-sexual-kindergarten-bizarre-history-Angelina-Jolie-s-love-life.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nhz9PCbnkkQ
youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that why the FBI is investigating?

BASED Bradd

But that's unrelated to the previous A-actor revealing.

wasn't it just that he beat one of the kids?

That's not why.

Jolie fucks her 16 year old chink son, man.

People have known about this for ages. She sleeps in the same bed as that kid.

The woman comes from a family where incest was normalized.

You do the math.

God damnit it's Brad Pitt. He is allowed to do that.

keelin hymens

"On Thursday, TMZ reported that Pitt is being investigated by authorities in Los Angeles for allegedly getting verbally and physically abusive with his children while in the air on a private plane and on the tarmac after landing in Minnesota on Sept. 14. Jolie listed the couple's date of separation as Sept. 15 in court documents." - not pedo , get it straight.
source - usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/09/23/brad-pitt-hires-lawyer-lance-spiegel-angelina-jolie-divorce/90896042/

Brad Pitt is not a paedo. Angelina has accused him of 'abuse', but in her SJW fucked up mindset, could be anything from disciplining the nogs, to forgetting his daughters pronouns.

He was probably about to uncuck half of American males with a short sentence so the kike media had to bad mouth him first.

>satan
Are you trying to defend robert downey jr molesting that sweet little boy?

isnt it the reason people get into hollywood ?

to party sick orgies with lil kids

Wait you're right

Abuse =/= Sexual Abuse

>Bradd Pitt is not a pedo
Who knows m8

Billy Bob Thornton got off the hook lightly with this bitch.

I used to want to slip her the rodger, but it has since became clear that her vagina has teeth, and I wouldn't fuck her with yours.

True. Weird bitch. Pic is her brother.

You know, I said it might have been Brad pitt ITT the other day about who molested Corey Haim.

Dude, that's slander. We have confirmation of emotional and physical abuse only. We don't even know the severity of the ones outlined.

WTF I hate Brad Pitt now.

Yep. Her family is fucked. I think that's why she doesn't speak to her dad. He doesn't approve of her lifestyle

Also lets not forget that time she lobbed her boobs off.

>As a precautionary measure.

Now, fuck cancer, and I don't know if that's brave or mental, but safe to say it's pretty extreme either way.

Source for this??

H-hot desu

Why would they do this in public?

she really fucks her brother? has anyone asked about this degeneracy? this is surely illegal.

fucking degenerate in the extreme

Verbally abusive...
Oh fuck off please.

Serves brad right

He is a leftie shill and attacked trump. This is chickens comkng home to roost

We should let whites who support the progressive left be destroyed by the progressive left they helped create

Then just maybe the pathological virtue signaling might just end

Gentlemen these is but one appropriate response to this news-

>Burn the witch

He lunged at his wife's adopted gook. The one she lets sleep in her bed at 14.

Jolie's the pedo.

Absolutely Jolie was fucking her adopted son.

I would take bets that he had to discipline the spolied noglets, and vinegar tits didnt like it.

First the guy with the fucked up shit haircut senpai, then Jack Sparrow, now Fight Club. The males of hollywood could have stopped this. They could have made a difference. But they sat by and did nothing.

Is there proof to this??

Hiiragi a best Hanamaru.
youtube.com/watch?v=IGSc7Qc5Hqo

Going full char assassination on him. He must have really pissed someone off.

>in California it's illegal too yell at your kids

Hahahahahahahaha just dirty bomb them already senpai. What weak society We have now. No wonder muslims and Mexicans are gonna take over with ease

I do not follow celeb tittle tattle, obviously, so I am somewhat taken aback by this revelation.

Is this just slander, or what? How come so many people seem to know about it? Again, has anybody asked her about this?

muh dik

What if it was Angelina Jolie that raped Corey haim with a strap on?

He could literally pull all of the bitches that he wants but he decides to fuck kids.

This happens in 100% of divorces these days.

He has good taste m8

Uh where's the rest of the article

Bitch is crazy.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3798877/Vials-blood-knife-play-kissing-brother-lesbian-flings-sexual-kindergarten-bizarre-history-Angelina-Jolie-s-love-life.html

Angelina Jolie has got borderline personality disorder (i.e. crazy cunt out for blood). Let that sink in for a while, then assess the situation.

It's pretty funny when they first reported that him and that batshit angelina were getting divorced they tried to make out like the whole thing would be really dignified and civil...

HAHAH, it's like they've never heard of angelina.

She is divorcing him because she wants to travel the world playing mother Teresa and he wouldn't quit making movies to do it with her.

So she is pulling out all the tricks to win the divorce, brad once spanked one of the kids, so in a divorce court that means he's abusive to children and shouldn't be allowed custody. She's going to wreck his shit.

Angelina is a fucking nut. She should just let Brad keep his real kids and fuck off with her niggers. She doesn't even like her real kids as much because they are "fucking white people".
She even tried to turn one of them into a tranny to make her more interesting.

Angelina is going to take most of Brad Pitt's shit. She's going to get full custody of all the kids, and she's going to spend the rest of her days traveling the world solving social injustice like a retarded scooby doo.

The body language in the candid shots, the fact they are always together, her past is full of incest, etc...

I hate to say it, and even though I believe he's a talented actor, this.

Sadly, they will see this as an "isolated incident of circumstance(s)" and continue being dumb.

pedo != child molester

Brits really need to learn the fucking difference already.

WHITE MEN, HOW DOES IT FEEL SEEING YOUR WOMEN GET

GOOKED

>Angelina Jolie
>white

i dont get your point

This and only this

Oh so no proof, cool

ok you salon reading scum

I will call you a pedo because that is what you are

He doesn't understand how paraphilias work, he's American.

He fucked Juliette Lewis when she was underage.

Oh mom!

>b-b-but the media told me that women can't be pedos!!!

also

>14
>pedo

Angelina adopted a shota sex slave

>I'll ignore facts

K m8

You see, when females molest children, they do it in a way where the victim feels appreciated and valued.

Men? Well, men are just fucking evil.

Her PR did an amazing job turning her from a manic tard into a "respectable" celebrity. How did they ever achieve it. Motherfucking Bernays would be proud

Not relevant m8

Are you sure that isn't that caber tossing jock bastard actor she was knocking off? He was in Trainspotting. I think he is called Johnny lee Miller or something,

bum bum bum another one bites the dust

>tfw you will never /ss/ with Angelina

>Brad Pitt is so racist and sexually deviant that he adopted multiple children with Angelina Jolie so they could abuse and rape them aboard their private jet.

KEK takes out another, praise be unto him.

donald trump is right again

Hot

pretty sure a lot of men did

fuck off Satan
sage

THIS IS A KIKE BAIT AND SWITCH TO GET YOU TO SYMPATHIZE WITH PEDOPHILIA

NOOOOOOOOOO!! BRAD NOT YOU TOO!!

They deserve to have some fun too if they adopt all those kids.

Pedos are the masterrace.

Her father, Jon Voight, used to rape her when she was underage. That's probably why she's into incest.

By all accounts he's a good man but this is what you get when you defy Trump. Kek shows no mercy

>muh degeneracy
>illegal!

Definitely a Brit lmao

Holy shit, I don't believe it!

Brits love banning things. They'd probably ban banning things if they good.

Dynamic IP or One million proxies?

I don't doubt it

Wait what? Jon Voight like the Deliverance guy is her father? Jesus, I never knew.

...He did play the pope though, so I guess it's a little fitting.

The magic of phone posting.

Immunity Cat is eternal and infinite. Nothing can nullify him, even something that falsely claims it can.

It's like a reverse Woody Allen.

I've never met or heard about an Angelina or Angela that wasn't a fucking nut.

I think this is KEKS revenge for all of those terrible WW2 movies

nobody believes it.

but Angelina is a witch, she has the power to cast spells on the media.

This is likely front-running some crazy shit that will come out in divorce proceedings against her.

Brad was taken in by a sorceress. He could have been banging 11/10s his whole life like Leo but she preyed on him. Poor guy, never stood a chance against such degeneracy.

whoops his kid for acting a fool
>muh child abuse

fuck this cuntry.

Haim would be older than Jolie.

Niiiiice

Insider said yesterday FBI got involved when he started kicking the shit out of his adopted chink

>one of the sexiest white men in the world
>cucked by 16 year old chink

well what chance do the rest of us have then?

You don't know this user.

Doesn't matter, no god is more powerful than KEK right now. A god only derives its power from the will of people, KEK is the crying out of over a billion souls united against the common enemy, SJWs.

Sauce?

>when he started kicking the shit out of his adopted chink
Has Marky Mark finally been dethroned?

I AM ERECT

True....Abuse nowadays could be calling your kid a dumbass.

>pedo-mustache

not even surprised

that's because it's not true

No he isn't. Its because he yelled at one of their special snowflakes.

fuck you

He's not a pedo you illiterate. HE smacked the taste out of the mouth of jolie;s pet gook manlet.

Nice
Oh it doesn't work like that?

>Is that why the FBI is investigating?
FBI is investigating simply bc it took place in the air, which is their jurisdiction.

Imagine that poor fucking pilot, trying to fly and with a raging fight going on, cunt face jolie telling him to do one thing, Pitt telling him to do another.

Pilot had the FBI meet them on tarmac so he must have called it into ATC and there must also be a 911 call from the ATC somewhere.

child abuse means that he beat the shit out of that lil chink chong you retarded fag. He got fucked like Hector did

No, getting angry at your kid in public is a no-no nowadays. You'll get in some serious trouble, mister.

Add him to the list

When will these assholes learn if you talk shit on Trump you will be cursed

No it's not, I can see he looks alittle similar in that picture but it's 100% her brother

Made me kek

> physically abusive

Donate enough money and they can make you look like a saint

And where does Brad sleep? On the couch?

>believing tittles Whore claims
hmm

SALTY

if anything it gives you a better chance

She also has probably made up these allegations about Brad to fuck him over. Women are total cunts.

This. Plus, I'm pretty sure both these freakazoids abuse their kids. He's a narcissistic drunk and she's just completely insane.

Just how pathetic is our government, the fbi cant stop muslimes from blowing up new york but they can help jollie with her gook children she stole from the 3rd world.
Also its for physical abuse not sexual.
Federal bureau of social justice and goldman sacs Strikes again

There we go child abuse allegations thats better.

Fucking a french model wasnt smited by Kek.

Some kids need the shit kicked out of them. Especially spolied Hollywood brats.

The fbi helps import rapefuggees.

Yes, she's sorta the ultimate permissive parent. Those kids are going to single-handedly support the tabloid industry with their antics when they grow up. Shiloh will be a fat lesbian, the Asian kids will be serial killers, etc.

>it took place in the air, which is their jurisdiction.

Don't know why, but it sounds fucking cool.

In the cuck shed.

Shes so trashy without photoshopping

Spot fucking on, kek

Add him to the screencap!

who hasn't

MEMES!

He wasn't even around, so I doubt it. Her mother was as crazy as she is, just quieter about it. Jolie claims to have loved her mother, but tabloids catalogued her partying in New Orleans while her mother was dying.

The best kind

I never found her attractive anyway

>getting caught
fucking amateur

not funny

Pitt was cucked by this? What the heck?

In her prime.

Is he balding?

nu/pol/ GET IN HERE TO DISCUSS MORE FRESH CELEBRITY GOSSIP

>90064333
>90064333
>90064333
>90064333
>90064333
>90064333

Since we're TMZ now I made a special thread for you all to talk about your favorite wild and crazy celebs!

This is it. This is when you know you've fucked up and become a cuck. When Cred Forums shoops you into JFMSUFam visage, there is no return.

Losing his hair banging his head against the wall while dicking his mom

I bet that sounded better in your head than it does in post form.

I lol'd. No one even got enraged or bothered by what Woody Allen did. People just thought, "well, he makes good movies. He deserves a loving partner"

>not realizing Cred Forums is the new "old" Cred Forums

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR KEEPING ME UP TO DATE ON THE LATEST CELEBRITY GOSSIP

>THIS MAN IS A CHILD ABUSER!!
>Verbally abusive.

Well ain't that fucking peachy.
You can't even raise your voice in the land of the free, or you're instantly lumped together with pedos.

MORE FRESH CELEBRITY GOSSIP

→ #
>90064333
→ #
>90064333
→ #
>90064333
→ #
>90064333
→ #
>90064333
→ #
>90064333

Since we're TMZ now I made a special thread for you all to talk about your favorite wild and crazy celebs!

they all get JUSTed in the end... we all eventually will

Thx f.a.m. did hear about that new kardashian scandal? I was like omg no she didnt but she did

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA POO POO PEE PEE I LOVE CAITLYN JENNER AND KIM KARDASHIAN

→ #
>90064333
→ #
>90064333
→ #
>90064333
→ #
>90064333
→ #
>90064333
→ #
>90064333

>she sleeps in the same bed as that kid
>16

Was Brad sleeping on the couch or something or decided to go seperate bedrooms ?
I'd be asking alot of questions myself if my kid would sleep with his mother bed aswell.

HAHA I JUDT LOVE TALKING ABOUT BRAD PITT AND ANGELINA JOLIE, DONT YOU LEAF?

→ # → #
>90064333
→ # → #
>90064333
→ # → #
>90064333
→ # → #
>90064333
→ # → #
>90064333
→ # → #
>90064333

Ok I think Brad Pitt getting the JUST for attacking Trump was deserved.

HOWEVER I don't think he deserves getting shat on by a lying divorcing cunt that sleeps with her nog adopted children, ruins her daughters life by forcing her "privilege" of being white and turning her into a tranny, and now trying to drag Brad down because he is still sexually bankable while she has not only hit the wall but lost everything t physically meant to be a women.

SHE NO LONGER HAS TITS. SHE NO LONGER HAS A WORKING VAGINA OR WOMB. BIOLOGICALY SHE IS NOW WITHERING AWAY FASTER THAN ANY OTHER WOMEN IN HER AGE.

Being Brad is suffering but dicking with his children as a man is. It something I'm ok with.

What's up with the Bosnians today

This marriage was bullshit from the beginning. Every picture I've seen of them they don't look like a couple. I bet Angelina is a psycho dyke who roped in Brad for his semen.

There's a special place in hell for faggits like you

Angelina Jolie is a well known narcissistic psychopath. I wouldn't be so quick to take any of her allegations seriously.

You idiot this is legit politics.

White women cucking man with refugees. Man probably beats the fuck out of his. Women makes him check his privilege. Now trying to screw him out of his kids.

We talk about these fucking topics EVERYDAY!

THIS IS PROOF "DIVERSITY" DORSNT FUCKING WORK.

Says child abuse not child sexual abuse you dumb fucking muslim

THIS. She wants more of a case to sue and take his money. She realizes her market value as an actress is declining as she ages, while Pitt's arguably goes up, so she's gonna try to take as much as she can. When is the last time she made a movie? Pitt is still killing it in the movie game.

faggot

I'm not sure i'd really care. All I'd have to do is find a way to take out my step dad and then the house would be mine.

WHY DIDNT AN OLDER WOMAN EVER SEDUCE ME TO BE HER SHOTA SEX SLAVE

WHY WONT ANY YOUNGER GIRL LET ME SEDUCE THEM TO BE MY LOLI SEX SLAVE

LIFE ISNT FAIR

nah, Brad is a bro. Angelia on the other hand... a total psycho. I actually feel sorry for Brad.

>tfw you cuck an A-list movie star

fug u

Jolie's lawyer:. Laura Wasser

Pitt's lawyer: Lance Spiegel

Whoever wins, we lose.

>tfw you cucked Brad Pitt

shut up

Her career ended when she had her perfect breasts removed. Ditto for Eva Greene.

NO

Sometimes a kid needs a fucking smack, a lot of our problems come from entitled little shits that never had any discipline.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least of this is how it played out.

dombfuck, when a "celebrity" is made a UN rapefugee ambassador and is shillig before UN general assembly for the West to take more rapefugees-- then her husband beats the shit out of her pet manlet gook who sleeps with her-- THEN it becomes politics.

See how that works?

Huh. A man with children and a divorcing wife is being accused of pedphilia. Fancy that.

Fuck off back to Cred Forums faggot you're not welcome here.

Is this the end of Brads Career like MELS?

Put yourself in Brads situation, your bitch of a wife nags you to adopt loads of foreign non white kids, you would grow resentful no?

no.

you can be a pedophile and still get work in hollywood, what you CAN"T do is criticize the juden.

Fuck this (((((news))))), fuck this thread, fuck every single person who's posted in this thread without saging, fuck the OP, fuck Brad, fuck Angelina, fuck their kids, fuck everything. Fuck you.

When did he attack trump?

Jon Voight is one of the few right-leaning actors in Hollywood, and me thinks you took this allegation out of where you'll put some google meat tonight.

Jolie on the other hand...

Praise him!

So '' child abuse investigations '' mean you're a pedophile? Was this place hijacked by radical feminists when I wasn't looking?

KYS, fucking retard

Those who diss Trump will be smote down by KEK. When will they learn?

false

Odds on him being a trump supporter???

They are going all out

Nice

>tfw you will never have a hot sister to live out your most degenerate mango fantasies with.

Feels bad bros.

Dis

welcome to the club

>getting cucked by a 16 year old gook when you're Brad fucking Pitt
lolfaggot

what's the shocking secret though?

Dammit

>mfw he got cucked by the astronaut farmer

/r/AsianMasculinity STRIKES AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHA he got BTFO by Trump.

>I lol'd. No one even got enraged or bothered by what Woody Allen did. People just thought, "well, he makes good movies. He deserves a loving partner"
Because he's a Jew. Same thing with Roman Polanski .

>be millionaire
>be movie star
>get cucked by your adopted children

>batshit insane
>had her own tits lopped off
ya, jelly. that's me

brad pete sampras

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FAGGOT

i bet Kek had a great time with this

fagit

that gene makes your breast cancer risk 50%

He looks like he's a year away from having the JUST face.

youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE
Singing queer related

I don't get it. I never have. What's so fucking great about this?

Underrated

t. Satan

Pitt did it

google

The curse continues

Right. Look at the size of her head / face in relation to the rest of her body. Look at the size of her fucking hands.

Eh, I really doubt Pitt actually did something.

Jolie is a nutjob and literally all women make up bullshit in order to get the kids (in Hueland 80% of all accusations in divorces of the father sexually abusing the child are fake and were put in the kid's head by the mother in order to get full custody with no chance for visits).

That being sad, Pitt is a libcuck like the majority of celebrities, so this is kinda earned.

I'll still keep watching his films tho because he's a pretty good actor.

>Based Brad realize he has to smack some sense into his spoiled pack of children
>Fucking Jolie drops him the next day

This. The so called "crime" is something the woman digs up to hyperbole and use completely out of proportion in order to get what she wants.

Women are like this. They'll make a mental note of some fuck up and store it up for when they need it.

I'm wondering how a guy who could be so red pilled in Fight Club can be so blue pilled IRL. I mean don't actors who do these eye opening films just reflect on what they did, or do they just go through the motions and forget about it afterwards?

I feel like this was more clueless Brad and less leftist Brad. He's always been sort of absent minded in every interview I've seen him in. I read his lines more as a confused
>huh america went somewhere
>what but it's still here
>where could it be if it's not here
>we may never know

Who did he allegedly abuse? I don't feel like searching for it. Regardless. Great fucking actor over the years.

>he makes good movies
Since when?

>BRAD PITT
>A PEDO
when you have flocks of young girls trying to fuck you every where you go.. yah. you might just turn into a pedo.

Cunt

>Man is Man
FTFY

ugh

NOOO MOM

Fuck you

hahaha great post

Come on... who did he "supposedly" fuck... tell me it wasn't some 10yo boy. If it was a 15yo girl fan or something, I can forgive that. If it was step-daughter, might still forgive if she is 15yo... oh fuck it. He was the shit in lots of good movies. Don't give a shit.

Yuck, with all those darkies?

epic! SIMPLY EPIC!

>Pedowood actors constantly shilling liberal shit
>meanwhile this happens

It's probably the usual bullshit the divorcee uses to attack the ex-husband.

>make up some horrific claims against him
>people take your claims at face value and investigate them
>meanwhile you get full custody of the kids and he gets none
>when the custoday case reaches court this event will still tarnish his name and reputation
>can also say that you've supported your kids the whole time since the divorce (as if there were any other possibility given the circumstances)
>mother gets full custody rights

Women are so selfish when it comes to child custody. They use it as a weapon against the dad even if it is at the expense of the child's wellbeing/ relationshiop with family members.

t. My mum did this

Brad is a lefty faggot and (guilty or not) deserves the ass ramming coming his way for supporting the very politics that will fuck him over.

>cucked by your asian 4" hung wife's son.

You haven't seen anything when it comes to divorce until you see a psycho-fucking-female-divorce lawyer get a divorce from someone. I can't explain the horrific nature of such a transaction. I watched someone go through this. I would have killed her or myself. Hard to tell. Sad thing is that it will never end if offspring are involved unless you just walk away. For anyone in this situation, that is my serious advice. Fuck it. Walk Away. Your children might not understand later, but still worth it. Walk away.

Fucj

isn't the pedo accusation extremely typical in these cases?

lol Cred Forums wil believe this

Yeah... the incest girls are fun for a while.... but never marry them. He did fuck up for sure.

Transporting a foreign national across state lines to effect child abuse. Same thing as if he were importing containers of Vietnamese children to fuck.

>leaving off Patton Oswalt

Nice

>tfw 18 and have a 9/10 sugar mama
I have won at life, my uni is free and my years will be the most pleasurable.

No, the retarded bitch complained he was shouting at their children
lmao