Untitled

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html?

this is huge news outside of Cred Forums but ignored here despite this being ground zero for trumps campaign, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>big news
>the daily beast
Who cares, fuck your thread op

The Russia boogerman didn't work, so next is the rich person boogie man

>reddit
that's why you faggot
no one cares about reddit. /r/the_donald is cancer

Wtf I hate HTC Valve now.

Does he own Cred Forums? Cred Forums? What has he done? Nothing. It's bullshit. CTR failed so now they're flailing

His GF

She was got attacked by the SJW horde and deleted her Twitter

She was a literal Cred Forumsack

Who is she?

And how do you know she was a Cred Forumstard?

Because it's fabricated nonsense.
Everyone who actually uses Cred Forums knows this.

>mfw I told Palmer just send me the money and I'll distribute it out evenly amongst the group

Why?
1) the daily beast is garbage. It's on the interwebs because it can be published for free. It's not worth printing.
2)look at the memes he says he's paying for. Ever see one posted? Me neither.
3) if he's spending so much $, and nobody has seen those memes, why believe the story?

Logic is your friend. Try embracing it.

they need someone to blame, they dont know that there is a sentiment in young people to rebel against the Establishment, an they are the establishment.

Cause nobody here is being paid. Probably just some dem trick to try and dissuade criticism of CTR.

im a general in the Trump meme warfare squad, i need to post pepes to feed my family in mexico please have mercy

Holy shit, a man can only be so unlucky.

>hahaha all you alt-righters were just fools being manipulated by somebody else hahaha
>you can stop being alt-right now hahaha
>...
>please :(

You should consider seling water filters.

>The Daily Beast
>Owned by IAC/InterActiveCorp
>Chelsea Clinton is on the Board of Directors
REALLY STIMULATES THE NEURONS

Because her Twitter acc was still there a few hours ago

Russel Crowe what happened my man?

I like her already.

Where's all this money going? I'm not getting a check. Where is this other website where people are apparently getting paid to make memes?

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html

Where the FUCK is my money then???

FAKE

Why would he fuck that? I mean even if for whatever reason he did and had one kid and it ended up like that surely you'd stop then and not have 3 more. I mean fuck.

This is why we need eugenics.

Condom is for fags.

t.southern christian from Alabama.

> shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real
lol this ain't happening!