Middle class are the biggest degenerates

I've been listening to Dr. Pierce's talk on how the white middle class are the greatest race traitors in history, and I think he's right.
>youtu.be/0Pgnng3bVlc
How to fix the middle class?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Middleclass are majority green-voters here.

He is correct. The Middleclass is just a bunch of cuck.

Call it Cuckclass.

Life is too comfortable for them to do anything

Things need to get a lot worse before they do anything

>You won't nut inside of left
Why live

The middle class is the target of the progressive marxists - they have got in education, entertainment and push cradle to the grave diversity propaganda.

the middle class whites have no defense. You should be thinking how to support and free them , not blame them

>ywn nut on anything besides your hand

That's because of the women.

>degenerate

wrong website to be throwing stones faglord have you seen some of the other boards.

>You should be thinking how to support and free them , not blame them
This

they still vote green and left.

i don't have to help them.

we should remove them.

would nut in both

The problem with most middle to upper middle class white people in America is that their lives are so devoid of conflict and struggle that they have a poor grasp on reality and the world around them, and as such they are highly susceptible to suggestion and will raptly listen to any bullshit that is spewed their way. Combine this with state run education for no less than 12 years, and Merchant controlled media and the impressionable normies are going to sway whichever way they're told to because they have no convictions in their lives as they've been outrageously comfortable the entire time.

You must be new here. Glad you could stop by, but you know how it is: lurk moar

>don't de-zog the white people remove them :^)
roach detected

no just sick of judgmental niggers like thinking their shit dont stink.

i told everyone this but you all called me a commie

>You should be thinking how to support and free them , not blame them
I just fucking said:
>How to fix the middle class?
Learn to fucking read.

"Middle class" is a term invented by Karl Marx.

Nah, get the fuck out of here and hang yourself. Your logic blows.
>React to a memeword on Cred Forums by pointing out issues with other boards, the frequent posters of which deliberately isolate themselves to these boards, or change personalities between them
>be a judgmental nigger about judgmental niggers, then judge other boards as though they have a bearing on this one
>not desire to change and improve society
If you're too poor to afford it, I'd happily ship you the noose myself.

In all honesty when the day of the rope happens I wont have time to decide if someone belongs to a particular class, you either survive or you dont.

We need a khmer rouge style massacre, just end all forms of degeneracy. Im talking rivers of blood. White middle class men are the weakest social group known to humanity, they will die soon in the war. The females are the most privileged group in society but only because society deems it. Soon it will all change.

BOOBS

yeah sure nu/pol/ show me how its done first.

My god I wish the white would have taken a strong stance. blood in the streets

Good thing I've always been upper lower class

Your blood will also spill. We look after our woman, and treat them with respect!

>Carls((((((((berg)))))))))

This

I'm middle class, can confirm. Those of us who managed to claw our way up recognize the difficulty and as a result understand that the people who fail are bitter and hate us, and that our livelihood is in danger because these shits keep voting left.

The ones who have been middle class for a long time lose touch because they usually have enough saved or enough long term investments to not care.

Or they get bored and create stupid reasons for drama, thinking that their money means their political opinions weigh heavier.

Do people here know Dr. Pierce predicted 9/11 several times in the years before, most notably in a broadcast in 1999?

He also correctly predicted the revival of Islam, the overthrow of Egypt, the war in Iraq, and the jihadis all over the world that we have now.

The man was the closest thing to a prophet we've ever had. IF you'd like to know the future, consult Dr. Pierce's old broadcasts.

You will learn more about society, politics, and war from listening to these broadcasts than you will from doing a doctorate in any of the humanities.
If you have a short attention span, there are many Dr. Pierce videos still up on jewtube (for now) and the ones they have removed are on vimeo.

Please save what you can before the JEws remove them all. Lots of us worked hard back in 2006 when we were 15 or 16 and had shit editing software to make these videos.
Here is the audio:

archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

In order for us to win we have to kill off at least 40% of our own, I'm convinced.

Could you please post these old broadcasts?

talk for yourself. i would glady join arms and kill as many shitskins and britbongs as i could.

kys