Realistically, could Rhodesia ever be fe again?re

Also general Rhodesia thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DV8Et55JxKM
youtu.be/3qxwdJoz1v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope, unfortunately not. SA and Zimbabwe will have at least another 50 years of nig noggery before anything changes

>tfw rhodesia was a beautiful, civilized and glorious place

Fucking niggers, always destroying everything for the sake of MUH FUGGIN BIX NOOD

No, never. Bury the idea.

95% of Euros and Burgers here are completely fucking deluded about Rhodesia anyway.

Its dead and buried mang, you have to let go.

Not even if SHTF, the US goes in isolationist mode and the EU is utterly fucked?

Not at all.

Ask yourself this, who is going to go there and take Zimbabwe away from those that live there?

I've seen
>Bix Nood
A million times. Still don't know what it means as I don't speak nigra.

Sane people fleeing from Europe?

They'll be crushed by Zimbo cops and army... If the locals don't lynch them first.

It'll be like Bophuthatswana all over again.

hows south afica are the nigs still noging?

So it's literally gibberish? I've seen the pic, but I figured it meant something in nig nog.

Yeah, they're burning and trashing all the Universities because they don't want to pay fees.

There was a march on Parliament, I though it would turn into a riot so I grabbed my camera and went with two mates to watch but the blacks boycotted it and only white and coloured liberals pitched, it was so boring.

No, its gone, Thatcher and the Tories made sure of that.

Move on folks.

How's Belgium doing with the Arabs and terror alerts, things cooled down a bit or is the military still out?

if heard the chinese are re colonising south africa is this treu?

Blacks are the worst of all races at warfare, a small but dedicated group of whites can and has taken on far far more than their number of niggers

I'd rather say 'Southern Africa'

They're pretty deep in Tanzania and they're moving into Zim and Angola. It's harder for them here because there is a well established (european style) economic structure already.

Basically this. As a lad I fancied myself to the idea that west cape could become a Crown dependency though. But it's never going to happen, Rhodesia required a mother state to survive and nobody was interested. Game over.

Not anymoreso than the UK. Rio Tinto, BP, etc is why SA continues to exist. They're also right fucked as all the countries they propped up are collapsing due to the oil crash.

is it True that whites live in gated communitys?

Gamarjoba. While this does have some pretty solid basing you must consider that you'd be up against a regular armed force this time (tanks, helicopters, jets) It wouldn't be a colonial stomp or a counter-insurgency.

they'll cut and run the moment Zim stops sending checks. Likely after Mugabe drops

I'm an English Capetonian myself, the dream...

Some do, most don't.

You find more of them in Joburg, in Capetown they're either in pretty areas with high crime (nearby township) or they double as golf courses.

dont mind him, we're having our own cultural meltdown indeed. but tell me, how is life as a boer in sa anno domini 2016? just curious

Forgot to copy you in my last post.

how was south Africa in apartheid ? was it better

Depends what you mean by Boer, white Afrikaaners in the cities have pretty much the same experience as Englishmen, they're just usually more conservative.

Actual farmers are getting it a bit tough at the moment. The government doesn't give a shit about them, money is short, land claims are a thing and life is hard.

It's hard to say, both are pretty shit to be honest.

At the moment I'd say now is less shit, but I'm starting to change heart.

Giving niggers tanks, helicopters, jets doesnt mean a damn thing.

The biggest force in S.A is the private militaries not the sub human apes.

All these clueless rejects talking about niggers winning a war is a joke.

Are you a nigger?

are there white only neighborhoods? IS the south African goverment enforcing cuckery?

South African PMC's are very combat effective and decently equipped. They'd get butchered by the SANDF though, no matter how brave and heroic the fight.

They are outnumbered horribly and outgunned, and have no loyalty to the country, most want to earn offshore money and get out.

>They'd get butchered by the SANDF though

Why because you say so...

Fuck out of here with that bullshit. Niggers can't war at all.

You can put lipstick on a pig.

>you will never marry a redpilled white Rhodesian woman

Other than our own train platforms life was basically the same (at least in my memory). 99% of the bitching was about deh'mokrasy anyway.

for reference, Drought is a bigger problem than the government or ANC bullshittery. The latter can be negotiated with and sometimes might even do sensible and rational things. The former only destroys

I look to South Africa as a glimpse of America's future if we don't unfuck our demographic trends. It's scary as hell.

No. I'm studying and I have a job, need any other proof?

SANDF is pretty big and useless, but have shit tons of weapons and ammo (think Ukraine).

Small parts of the forces are highly effective though.

>Zimbabwe
>having money

Apartheid ended in '94 I doubt you even lived through it.

Anyone without a niggers brain knows it was better 1000X times over.

Yeah I know. They are useless niggers who would die en masse.

Nah, there was only ever 4.5 million whites in SA tops, there are more whites in the average US than that.

Yeah, but there's no relief from government and the ANC looks to import.

t. Family farming in Limpopo

You guys are safe for now, bet on Trump and keep vigil for your enemy will come from your own ranks.

You're being fucking retarded then. The US is 70% white, arguably 87% if you count assimilated asians and mexicans. Your black population is completely crumbling due to violence, drugs, and a lack of economic opportunity. Their political party, the Democrats, sold them out for immigrant labor most of which will assimilate. But the blacks themselves are nothing, and are again being pushed out into the periphery of society.

Compare Los Angeles to Detroit. Both are roughly 40% "traditional" white. However, Los Angeles is FAR better off as their "nonwhites" are hispanic and asian immigrants. They assimilated, and became productive members of society who pay their taxes and debts. Detroit is full of American blacks who subsist off welfare (moreso than our own coloureds and native blacks).

SA is SA because we're 80% black-african. West Cape is great because we're 40% coloured but only 30% black. And Zimbabwe is Zimbabwe because they're 95% black.

We were fighting a fucking shitty war in Angola, a fucking shitty war in SWA and a fucking shittty war at home. To cap it off we had no support from 'white countries' like Canada and were sanctioned to fucking shit. It was this or a full on fucking genocide. The Jews gave us more backing than you cucks.

and shove your military quips up your poes, you either know absolutely fuck-all or you're the buttblasted offspring off some coward that fled the country.

T H I S

>We were fighting a fucking shitty war in Angola, a fucking shitty war in SWA and a fucking shittty war at home. To cap it off we had no support from 'white countries' like Canada and were sanctioned to fucking shit. It was this or a full on fucking genocide. The Jews gave us more backing than you cucks.

That doesn't get put my on my shoulders you fucking nigger. Rhodesia and S.A were obviously stabbed in the back.

You must be a nigger since you're so ass blasted about niggers not being incompetent.

>and shove your military quips up your poes, you either know absolutely fuck-all or you're the buttblasted offspring off some coward that fled the country.

Thanks for the hot air nigger.

>Its dead and buried mang, you have to let go.
Says the Isreali. Nigger, if you can get a country back after a thousand years, so can we. Stupid nigger victim faggot your mother looks like a horse.

I meant being competent**

>and the ANC looks to import.

Not until people start complaining about foreigners buying up dead farms. Which is when the ANC will be in a real pickle because foreign companies want better compensation.

>t. Family farming in Limpopo

lol rip I'd get out of there right now before Zimbabwe spawns rapefugee crisis. The government won't start giving a shit until highways become impassible.

Can't even write properly, dom kaffir.

They're too poor to get out.

Yeah, you are nothing but a nigger.

It means "bitch nude" as far as I know.

>They're too poor to get out.

Have a friend file a land claim, take the cash and go to the coast. A small "processing fee" goes a long way.

A toyota and camper shell on the coast is far more valuable than a mansion sitting in what will likely become a warzone if things do not improve in Zim.

I almost forgot that Canadian are to be blocked as shit posters. wew

They live in Palaborwa, no mansions there.

Don't really give a shit to be honest, my folks are rich, my boet is doing fine and I'll be out of here in January.

Cred Forums wouldn't have lasted a day in the Rhodesian system.

youtube.com/watch?v=DV8Et55JxKM

Funny I'm surprised a nigger can use a computer..

The world powers were insistent that Rhodesia and glorious Portugal were to be dismantled. It's a wonder that apartheid in SA lasted as long as it did.

I'm 100% sure mine is better than yours.

slag tier face 2bh reminds me of my cousins in milton keynes

>who is going to go there and take Zimbabwe away from those that live there?

I wouldn't trust this witch for a second.

She just repeats herself and doesn't give any explanations.

Comb your fucking hair.

My sides

Yes?

They could hold a referendum on having a crown dependency from the UK, win the vote and their Government would put in an official claim in.

So Zimbabwe could rejoin the UK as a colony.

youtu.be/3qxwdJoz1v0

WW2 bankrupted europe, and the colonial era ended. Thus the colonies were going to get fucked anyway as their economic raison d’être no longer existed. Then word of the holocaust spread around and, along with TV, people got asshurt over any sort of oppressive action. Over the course of the Cold War colonies fell as a result. The home country no longer had the surplus population or money for them, while colonies themselves ruled themselves well enough during WW2 (very analogous to the American French-Indian war).

Zimbabwe survived as long as it did because, comparatively speaking, the regime was not nearly as brutal as the ones run by the Belgians or the French. SA survived because we put money into building infrastructure and schools, so when democracy did happen the country did not crash and burn.

But I wouldn't call it malice, more a changing of priorities. Older people get so up in arms over "betrayal", as if we were ever owed anything by the Queen. It was the natural consequence of events given the circumstances. Even in an ideal world, SA and Zimbabwe would be a huge money pit for the UK like France's cryptocolonies are.

No
Mugabe completely destroyed any shot at potential future white Rhodesian rule in his country soon after he took power
There are now only something like 30,000 whites left in the country while there were easily 250,000 in the 1970s when Rhodesia was still around
Most Rhodesians and their descendants now live permanently abroad and aren't rushing to reclaim their country because they have a good quality of life and would rather not deal with over 10 million niggers, a large percentage of whom support Marxist African nationalism Mugabe-style
It's a shame, if an independent Rhodesia had survived longer than the 15 years that it did it could have been a good Anglo country and one of the best and most stable countries in Africa, but now in Zimbabwe it's just another worthless African dictatorship owned by the Chinese

Your government would never do such a thing. Zimbabwe has no sea access therefore is fucking useless to the RN. The RAF is far more interested in Kenya, as it sits on the equator and would thus give them an ideal place to launch rockets (or that skylon thing) from. But the UK doesn't even have a space program, so that's a pointless maneuver in the first place.

More importantly, Zim itself is a huge money pit. Imagine all the money that gets flushed down in the norn iron, Zim requires at least 10x that sum just to stabilize itself.

>another worthless African dictatorship owned by the Chinese

*another worthless African dictatorship that will default and fuck over china's banks

Crown dependencies don't recieve or give money. We don't give money.

Crown dependencies wod sort out Zimbabwe's corruption. They would run their own affairs.

I'm not talking about them joining the UK. I'm takking anout them being a crown dependency. If they became a crown dependency, they would barely get money from us.

As a Crown Dependency they'd ask for "civil defense" assistance, ie an RAF base and soldiers that could quell riots and perhaps do counter-insurgency. This would cost money and the UK would get $0 back. Also your banks would get fucked as they'd be unable to collect loan payments because Zimbabweans will accept defaulting instead of paying. China's banks are encountering this problem just now.

Zimbabwe have their own army though. If wouldn't need that much help. And they would be advised on their economic situation.

It would be a task but not impossible.

Yeah that entire video could be summed up as "Rhodesian society was very conservative, here are no examples of that conservatism."

>mfw this thread

No. The only place that could come close is the independent Cape Republic.
It won't be anything close to Apartheid as there won't be racial segregation -- but then again, Rhodesia wasn't like that either.

>some leftist SJW hag who admittedly hates the "Rhodesian system"
>enforcing a rigid social structure is a bad thing
im gonna take her word for it? yea nah
fuck off cunt

Post specs.

I'm with you on this one bro. People seem to forget the amount of strain our people were under during these times. Life wasn't easy man.
You know the world's a shitty place when only Israel has your back WTF.
Fuck Canada...cucks then and cucks now.