Browse thread

>Browse thread
>See posters calling the Irish "niggers"

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0191886983901149
google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/the-top-ten-major-irish-contributions-to-the-world-169020126-237527571.html&ved=0ahUKEwimkcqF0abPAhUIBMAKHeLVAbUQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNGqd4r5q1uB-xPO7NrEaemp4hgihw
irishcentral.com/business/technology/top-10-surprising-irish-inventions-92890604-237788251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we call blacks "Google" now, nigger.

You're black irish though right? Fucking sub-human irish nigger. British should have got rid of you.

P.S Everyone loves Cred Forums TRUMP2016

BUILD THE WALL

Because the Kikes, Niggers and fags are all jealous of the pure white skin.

PO
TA
TO

NIGGER

The Irish are easy to pick on.

Im not black or "Black Irish" in any sense.

>Literal prison colony calling anyone else nigger

Wow I'm sorry man, that's really offensive to niggers :(

>Burger making fun of other people over food

I wouldn't say that if my president was black.

>fight English for 800 years
>let Dublin turn into little Somalia right after

wew nigger

I love Ireland, have visited it, and, even though I know you hate it, I consider myself Irish. You act as if the Irish havent been picked on for their history in and out of Europe.

I know, Trudeau! It's like, 2016 or something xD

Literally every flag is called "nigger"

Deal with it potato nigger

So funny when Irish people realize they're not white

Don't take everything Cred Forums says seriously

They can be painfully retarded at regular intervals

You of all people know how ghettos work. Takes a small sacrifice to keep the rest of the place in order.

I don't really mind heritagefags as long as it isn't all they talk about.

You got me there.

A large majority of the Anti-Irish meme is pushed by Freech or /intl/, and lefty/pol/. It's used sarcastically by some on our side, but it really began as a diversionary meme to attempt a replacement of le happy merchant.

>Mutt lecturing on whiteness

>browses Cred Forums
>isn't greenpilled

It really is bad tho. I expect nothing more from the darkies but Dublin city is a literal commie hub. The "People before Profit" movement is the biggest meme going. While they're small, they go unchallenged and I wish more people would call them out on their shit.

It's because when you potato niggers immigrated to the US in the early 1900's all you fuckers did was drink and have kids.

>Lefty/pol/

Why?

>I expect nothing more from the darkies but Dublin city is a literal commie hub

I never understood that. Seems like even before the immigrants and all this SJW shit came to the west Dublin was full of commies.

>1900's

We been coming longer and fought in the civil war over you cunts.
And out of most groups that immigrate to the US, we're pretty successful.

So Irish are Potato Niggers
Italians are Spaghetti niggers

What else do we got

That's because parties like Sinn Fein peddle that commie shit while blowing shit up. Our current government make up maybe be shit but at least it's centre-right. If the left took full control, we'd have our borders completely eradicated and white guilt would break out of Dublin and infect the entire country.

The English are sand niggers

That's why I vote DUP as a catholic. All cathloic parties are leftie as fuck basically.

I understand senpai. It fucking sucks we even have to worry about this shit.

because all the ones you sent to our country are terrible,
degenerate drunks that are always liberals always vote democrap contribute nothing positive to society and reproduce like rodents or mexicans
they are the "ball game fans" Dr. WLP spoke about

Nobody hates us here, it's all banter, everyone on Cred Forums insults each other.

There's 33,000,000 "irish Americans" in America you mong they're not all one way or the other.

it is a fact that most of them vote liberal
and support gun control also most are ZOG boolickers ,police, statists , general good goys
or they are drunkards, wiggers or ball game fans, absolutely disgusting
probably 27 million are registered democraps

>inbred lecturing on genetics

East coast Ireland is one of the least inbred places in Europe, nice try tho.

>Liberal

Nope

>Gun control

Nope

>Bootlicker

Says you faggots who support the police solely because dindus are against them.

Potatoniggers getting btfo. If doubles another potato famine happens.

You were lucky this time

>Sandnigger thinks we're btfo

Sup Khan.

I'm not a sandgoogle.

My dubs say otherwise ;)

Irish people are googles.

Jk yall alright

Its a handed down stereotype of the Great Famine. There's a lot of Brits here so it's fresher in their minds
>Pic related, typical googles

;)

>making fun of other people over food
it's more the lack of potaoes though mate

kek

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

The exact, (and I mean this in the most literal sense) same thing can be said of the british.

Moving to Ireland tomorrow.
What should I expect from you potato niggers?

Depends where you're going. Don't go to Limerick or Dublin. They are either full of foreigners or knackers or leftists.

Stay out of major cities and the entire country beyond them is actually really great.

Funny all of that coming from a Pole. We're still far better immigrants than them and we have the achievements to back it up.

I want that Pepe tho.

Hi new friend, I'm sure your first day here is a bit unusual. Allow me to play tour guide.
Cred Forums is the board of peace, this is well known by long time users. Because of infiltration by hate groups, we use the words "faggot" and "nigger" in every day usage.
This stops the white supremacist and hate groups from gaining a foot hold because everyone here is a faggot nigger.

Once everyone is using those words, they have no meaning as insults. Saying things like "shut up you faggot potato nigger" is exactly like saying "shut up dude". It was a wonderful study on linguistics and how to remove hateful bias that the whole world could benefit from learning.

Happy chaning my new friend. Please support this place and purchase a gold pass if you decide to stay. And always remember that Cred Forums is the board of peace.
t. user tour guide

uh, no. with that logic that goes for any country on earth.

>mfw not ginger

Kind of hard to get food when protestants owned the best land and every river.

What about Cork?

These.

Never been to Cork so I can't really tell you, sorry. Honesty you should just head to a comfy rural town in Donegal.

Sadly a lot of niggers (the worst kind at that) and knackers. Just stick to the main street and avoid any narrow streets.

Don't be thin skinned like those googles.

>Our current government make up maybe be shit but at least it's centre-right
Is it though? After the gay marriage referendum and the subsequent trans identity stuff that went through quickly after.. I just see them all as much the same and in need of a helicopter ride.

What kind of niggers and how can I identify a knacker? Thanks brahs,

Do you seriously not know that you Irish are the googles of Europe?

Cred Forums didn't make it up.

they're adorable. i'd want a little ginger daughter. why do people not like gingers again?

Nigerians and the like. They're awful. Knackers or travelers are an """ethnic"""" group of people who are basically the Irish version of chavs.
You would know the look of them. Wear shitty sports clothes and try to start fights all the time.

>Gingers are googles now
W E W L A D S
E
W
L
A
D
S

Seriously though, I don't really hate Ireland. I'm not complaining about the influx of sexy Irish nurses/teachers either. When I was in high school I had a few hot blonde Irish teachers and when I was in hospital I was cared for by hot blonde Irish women. I like their accents too

Recreated just for you my friend.

I hear it a lot and it doesn't bother me, I just wanna see why you fags say it or do you even know why?

>Dat fist

Kek, thanks Ameribro

All the good ones leave. You guys are lucky, they probably like your accents too.

*smiles at you*
My ancestor!

Like I said, it is shit but if the "People Before Profit" loonies got in power, we'd be the first European country to collapse into Soylent Green-tier conditions.

Yes, and I took the time to politely explain it in this post Why ignore the one person who told you the truth?

I'm pretty sure one of them had a thing for me. My teacher would always stare at me, spoke differently to me, was nicer to me and overall changed her body posture around me. I am stereotypically good looking so I'm not too surprised. I regret not doing anything tho. Just don't send the munters and we're cool

Apparently the spot I am moving to (north side of Cork) is Nigerian central. Fuck.

Also what is the job situation like there? I've heard it is pretty good. Thanks for all the insight thus far potato-bro. I look forward to ravaging one of your women when I get there.

Not too sure about the job situation is like in Cork but I think everything is recovering well enough

>Thanks for all the insight thus far potato-bro.
No problem leaf-bro

>I look forward to ravaging one of your women when I get there
delet this

They'll probably end up ravaging you but good luck, man.

Nice

Why didnt the irish take it? Sad.

My brother married a potato nigger.

Uh, we did. That's why we're no longer under British rule.

>I wouldn't say that if my president was black.

Says the country that legalized gay marriage by popular vote.

Hows that working out?

Fuck off you potato nigger.
You fucking O'Googles are worse than the skypes and googles combined.

Scandinavians are snow niggers.

>Millenials and faggots vote

What's your excuse when you have the whitest congress going?

The Irish are my least favorite people in the world. I like them less than niggers, spics, mudslimes and chinks COMBINED (and I hate those groups, as well). The Irish are barely better than Africans, and they've only been lifted out of squalor by the charity of the British.

Or in your case, lack of limbs

It's a meme started by Anglos.

>Being this mad

You likely have Google blood yourself, live with that :^)

>t. i claim to be a white nationalist but hate random countries ive never been to nor i knew existed before Cred Forums

Our Supreme Court stacked with justices by Obama barely legalized it 5-4. If it were up to popular vote, it wouldn't be legal in the USA.

>Small country that stays out of the way
>Hates them anyway

Take your anger out on the people actually giving you a problem.

Nope, Pat, fresh off the boat Jap masterrace. I could have stolen your Irish tech jobs, but I'd rather not be surrounded by shillelagh sucking potato Googles.

>I COURRA STOREN YO ARISH TECH JOS BUT ID RARRER NO BE SURRORED BY SHIRREREH SUCKING POTATOH GOOGUHS

Fucking kek

Bit rich coming from poles

When did a claim to be a white nationalist, you filthy Irish fuck?

The Irish are nasty subhumans who bring crime and disease wherever they go. If the US hadn't allowed boatloads of them in, we'd be in a much better state.

bog dwelling mud grubbing peasant mucking potato niggers

>Being this mad

>Can't even vote for what laws you want to enforce

So you're just a bunch of cucks, how is that better?

Oh hey what is going on ITT

ERIN
GO
BRAGH

>Being a gook
>Implying you'd get a job here.

You'd work at a Chink restaurant because we don't care about the difference, gook.

The Irish has always been the niggers of the anglo race.

You've had the last laugh though.

It's true. I look like the guy in the middle and every Irish person I've encountered looked like the guy on the left

>Most crimes commited by blacks
>Hate the Irish based on a conflict that ended over a century ago

Retard, most of the Irish that did move eventually intergrated and have had far more success in doing so than ethnic minorities.

Also it's a different time now, we are among the best immigrants because our working class rats can't afford to move.

top kek

there's no need to be upset, cowardblood

>Being this delusional

You've been losing business to us for decades and it's taking the EU to stop us from making better deals.

Irish are filthy drunken shits, lazy, smell bad, have lice, and hideous to boot. They contribute absolute nothing to society but inbreeding and AIDS.

One ambush that involved less than 50 people is not as spectacular a victory as you'd have me believe.

I love you Ireland.

t.Celtiberian aka "Celtgoogle of the plateau"

>islands
>not inbred

That's a good joke, Micky.

>'y-you didnt d-do it properly though, p-paddy'
always excuses isnt it anglo?

We know your secret

butthurt potatos getting BTFO

>he thinks the USA is his homeland

The IRA are well known for their incompetence and friendly fire

The large companies that operate in the UK use RoI as a tax loop.

But since you decided to be completely cucked by the EU, you might find taxes going up to pay for all of the new refugee programs.

>tfw live in a comfy rural South Donegal town
Also plenty of festivals around here. Only see about 2 niggers in the town and since there are so few they assimilate alright.

>Obese Shart-in-Martmerican calling anyone ugly, lazy or smelly

they are kikes user
a new wave of kikes
they think they can devide and conquer white

but instead we may as well unite and do the work that must be done.

idk why they couldn't live in peace somewhere, they just had to try and brainwash us all, scarey how close they came to winning.

>I consider myself Irish

I could consider myself a fucking Martian but it wouldn't make it so.

No thats Unionists

>Pole
>BTFOing anyone

Poland is the most irrelevant country of all m8, I just find it funny that they think they have room to talk.

Irish get made fun of because they are the only peoples made up entirely of females.

Now do you consider yourself Irish, or do you have roots in Ireland like the rest of us plastic paddys

>said the user from the country that birthed the phrase "its just a prank bro"

You're researching a place that's across the fucking Atlantic the night before moving there?

there's some truth to irish being niggers in the usa. the english used to force irish women to breed with slaves so they would be more aesthetically appealing to the colonists

>He thinks Brexit saved him from being cucked by rapefugees

They're coming m8, and unlike you we throw the few that we get into camps. That's our "program"

>O'Googles

Kek, good one girlfriend.

BOIL THEM MASH THEM

>Irish
>anglo race

saved

So fucking mad

Thank you spain. Love you too.

Anglos are anti-whte terrorists, their arch enemies are the Germans the French and the Irish

ALL IRISH CHILDREN SHOULD BE SLOWLY PEELED, PLACED IN A POT OF BOILING WATER THEN MASHED

Irish are far more masculine than the home of Commiefornia. You needed us to build your skyscrapers while you got fucked by niggers.

Catholics.

What's wrong with what I said?

Better than Islam or one of your meme faiths.

Well, weren't you treated like the "niggers" of europe? Even italians, back then still regarded as half-breed-arabs, didn't get as much shit as you.
The "potato-nigger" thing, is a direct play on that past.

getting dubs means kek hates irish

getting trips means he loves them

getting singles just means what we've always figured...they are potato niggers

>Haha we treated you like shit and that makes you the nigger

>we throw the few that we get into camps

Nah you throw your own kids into camps to get fiddled

see

>prison colony
>straya
lmao thats true

Kek, I grew up in an Italian town and was treated like a jerkoff because I was Irish (even though we were all born in the US, ethnic divisions are real). Lots of fights, getting jumped, ragged on, etc...Same treatment I got when I was the only white in my HS. Italians are the niggers, period.

Founded the US Navy
Ran artillery during your war of Independence

Brought literacy and education to wasps.

Nothing, you're correct.

This. Dagos are pasta tier

Catholic Church is dead m8, but you're one to talk when every British person on tv is getting busted for kiddy fiddling, and also Rotherdam. You live in the biggest glass house of all yet you insist on throwing stones. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I feel kind of bad for bullying Irishbro here, hope he knows it's my own inferiority complex.

The Protestant/Catholic bickering. It is nigger tier behavior considering there are greater threats out there

I think that bad teeth turns people into pedos

Most of us don't give a shit m8, only the dregs of the North do, but the bad blood there is more recent.

This is why those threats were brought to you, so you could stop fighting between yourselves.

Shut the fuck up you ugly hobbit trash

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0191886983901149

you are an island of despicable smelly violent alcoholic repulsive manlets and ugly scum

Kek

Irish pride
Pub drinking culture and constantly picking fights
Football lovers
Watch car show on TV every Sunday

This country is full of useless and uneducated normies

because they're all a bunch of filthy googles and skypes

>N.Ireland

Get the syrup out of your eyes and the moose dick out of your ass.

>guy says Eastern Ireland
>you post about Northern Ireland

Learn to read, retard

Because you are niggers, you're like Britain's Palestine.

Because House of Pain were some of the first wiggers. O.W.s

>catholic church is dead m8

Is that why they run all of your schools and hospitals? Home rule is Rome rule

>every British person on tv is getting busted for kiddy fiddling

Aye jimmy saville counts as "every British person"

>Rotherham

Muslims

I drink a few cans with friends maybe once a week.

Never been in a fight in my life

>Nationalism is bad
>on Cred Forums

I know stereotypes exist for a reason but a lot of it is more benign than people think. My town is quiet enough.

I'm Irish. Chucky ar la~ and I drink lots of beer and wear a green hat on St. Patricks day.

> implying there's a fucking difference

It takes 5 hours to drive from one end of that shithole to the other

because they are niggers
you dumb mic
spud sucken irish faggoty ass nigger.
i bet you got nappy hair to

Is this actually true? I know sand niggers invaded and occupied Spain for like 800 years, it had never occurred to me that some might have fled to the island of Ireland.

in which chapter of the qur'an is that a punishment

It's due to inbreeding that's why the Irish are shorter uglier and more prone to alcoholism than other Caucasian people

>Never been in a fight in my life

jesus, really? what a faggot. i'll fight you if you want?

>being this heritard

Cred Forums calls everyone niggers.

Except for niggers, which Cred Forums calls "googles"

What a time to be alive.

Schools and hospitals are secular as fuck mate.

Jimmy Saville wasn't the only one, there were so many cases that they launched an operation called "Yewtree" to get tre rest.

Muslims enabled by cops afraid to be called racist. Pretty pathetic desu.

Kek good one mick

POO

the irish are like the cute retard you just want to go away

we could annex your shithole in 5 hours lmao

>wants us to go away
>wants to annex us

>irish thread

WE WUZ IRISH! MUH HERITAGE!

You're hated for a reason, Buck.

>Why?

H A J N A L
A
J
N
A
L

we dont call them niggers anymore, we call them dods

>Schools and hospitals are secular as fuck mate.

Now I know you're bullshitting, altar boy

i never said we wanted to

would make the borders look nicer though

Is this some sort of abstract merchant?

>I'm Irish.

So your proxy is putting up an American flag? Or you're "that" guy?

I have yet to meet anyone with a more Irish name than me but I still claim I am what I am, an AMERICAN.

Generations ago family members were Irish and lived in Ireland. I myself have never stepped foot on the island. So why would I call myself Irish? My mother was a granddaughter to a German immigrant. I do not call myself German.

You are what you were born into.

Americans are the absolute fucking worst when it comes to this shit. It's one thing to say "My heritage/family back ground is..." compared to saying "I'm Irish!" when you were born in the United fucking States.

Don't argue. I'm right. You know it. Cred Forums knows it.

your language sounds like the final gasps of a lung cancer victim

It's a hip edgy meme for the hip edgy teens get with the program nigger.

what do you mean we, shill

It was a joke. Have you ever mashed potatoes before, paddy?

Calm down autist you can't even recognize sarcasm. I thought the chucky ar la~ and wearing a green hat on St. Patrick's day bit would be enough.

Never ceases to amaze me just how retarded most people on here are.

Don't mention potatoes in front of them, mate

You Brits just can't make up your minds about us. One moment you consider us some sorts of prodigal Brits whose return you eagerly await, and the next you're talking about how much you hate us and we're all niggers anyway.

You're the crazy ex of nations.

>Never ceases to amaze me just how retarded most people on here are.

Well you keep coming back so maybe that's why you're not amazed?

Don't worry, things don't work the same here. We don't believe in honour killings.

kek

>One moment you consider us some sorts of prodigal Brits whose return you eagerly await

D E L U S I O N

At least we were white to start with!

I'm sure that makes up for hundreds of years of being held down and raped repeatedly

and once we gave you independence, the Catholic church continued with the mass raping.

potatoniggerpaedotoys

Pretty ironic, eh?

name 5 things ireland has contributed to earth

this'll be good

Never said I'm not retarded.

>can't be white
>can't be black
>can't even be irish cus 'murican

drinking songs

google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/the-top-ten-major-irish-contributions-to-the-world-169020126-237527571.html&ved=0ahUKEwimkcqF0abPAhUIBMAKHeLVAbUQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNGqd4r5q1uB-xPO7NrEaemp4hgihw

>british humor

;^)

irishcentral.com/business/technology/top-10-surprising-irish-inventions-92890604-237788251

Because we want nigger to censor anything related to potato-niggers.

I thought it was a really obvious potato reference

>son of an irish immigrant
getting desperate already

>aks for five examples
>gets ten
>complains about one

i thought you arabs invented maths

explaining a childtier joke.
>TWICE

God fucking bless you mate.

>son of an irish immigrant

>just got done making fun of Ameribros for their "muh heritage"-ing

Well what's it going to be O'Malley? Wuz we Irish or was Henry Ford just an American?

>asks

Not him but Irish immigrants have clearly achieved a lot in the US.

As far as heritage goes, I think it's understandable when your parent/grandparent is Irish, but after that you share 6.25>% of your ancestors DNA so it gets less relevant.

It was funny.

>tractor
>actually invented by an Iowan, not some Irishman
>In 1892, John Froelich invented and built the first gasoline/petrol-powered tractor in Clayton County, Iowa, USA.[8][9][10]
>tank
>actually invented first by the French
>color photography
>french again
>monorail
>actually invtented like 60 years before
>nickel zinc battery
Okay you get that one
>splitting the atom
>done by a new zealander years before
>last two are beer and milk chocolate
>being proud of a certain type of beer and candy
wew

That's one thing kek

Dunno about early irish immigrations but the ones who I know that went over in the 70's and 80's are based red pilled Trump voters who hate niggers with a burning passion.

>63.7% XDDDDDD

fair enough, tho. i just posted a link and didnt bother fact checking every one like an autist

>literature (Joyce, Wilde, Beckett, Shaw, Yeats etc)
>science (Boyle, Walton, Joly)
>politics (Burke)
>alcohol (whiskey, Guinness, Irish pubs, St. Patrick's Day)
>corporate tax avoidance (Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Allergan, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Abbott...)
>Father Ted

Name means nothing. A lot of Irish immigrants changed their names when they came here.

>i just posted a link and didnt bother fact checking every one like an autist

I don't have a lot going on right now.

Bretty much.

>father ted
that's british produced retard

>father ted

best comedy in history. if any ameribros havent seen it they should

irish writers, mahmud

know the feelz, mang.i spen all day arguing with non whites on Cred Forums. watch fater ted. it'll brighten up your day

Written and acted almost entirely by Irish people, in an Irish setting, about Irish society.

Retard.

An Irish prime minister William Petty granted America it's Independence. Ireland invented you so we claim any American inventions.

You potato niggers have contributed nothing, you are literally the scum of europe, there are niggers worth more to society than you lot.
Now fuck off and cry to the virgin mary and get drunk.

They're the New Zealanders of the British Isles

>You potato niggers have contributed nothing

Do they not teach you to read in that prison colony you call your """country"""? I just listed some things we contributed.