Charlotte Riot Pre-Game

What are you doing to prepare for the riots tonight boys?
>Snacks
>Drinks
>Moonman music
>Setting up battlestations
>Pizza

It's going to be good

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article103502847.html
strawpoll.me/11287063
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-22/who-behind-riots-charlotte-police-says-70-arrested-protesters-had-out-state-ids
youtube.com/watch?v=Jln3mi0vfJU
periscope.tv/blitchiz/1rmxPRAELRgGN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Getiing /comfy/ after work with pic related, smoked brisket, and some rice pudding.

Forgot the pic.

Nothing is going to happen tonight.

As you have seen the niggers behave themselves in the presence of the NG.

Awwww yeaaaa I miss the /comfy/ Minnesota riot with the swiss miss

It's the weekend though. Less people work tomorrow and can come out to cause trouble
>I love nigger entertainment

Is that caramel hot cocoa any good? Might pick some up for tonight

To everyone trying to say they don't bus people in where would they sleep etc proof theyre coming in from out of town
charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article103502847.html

>It's the weekend.
>Less people work.

Implying that niggers work.

Got my whiskey,pizza,and safari hat.
Might let the kids watch a little of it just so they can see what the media and nogs are really like

What ever happened to candyass who was going to the riots? Did he die?

will there be another chimpout tonight? Have been watching since night 2

It's done. At most you can look forward to watching people walk around Charlotte yelling dumb shit

He drove around all night and the peak of the night he drove past a couple nigs climbing on a truck and cocked his gun but that was it. Never was able to get through to the protests in his car and wouldn't go on foot

this

inb4 you spend four hours watching niggers scream "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE" before going to bed disappointed

I'm a caramel fan so I like it a lot. Plus it goes well with the brisket.

How do you know it's over?

night 2 seemed like the peak of it all, not sure what happened last night but hopefully shit will hit the fan again tonight, nogs tend to get pretty feral on Fridays.

They were hugging

Stop ruining our fun. We want to see Google Play.

>Chimpout guide with no rooftop Koreans
0/10

I thought his stream cut out randomly because the cops shut it off

Fox buis just had wives video. Riots gonna go stage 6.

RELEECE DA taaappeeee REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

strawpoll.me/11287063
>strawpoll.me/11287063
strawpoll.me/11287063
>strawpoll.me/11287063
strawpoll.me/11287063
>strawpoll.me/11287063
strawpoll.me/11287063
>strawpoll.me/11287063
strawpoll.me/11287063

shitty youtube meme in the first place, goy

70% of rioters arrested have out of state ID's

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-22/who-behind-riots-charlotte-police-says-70-arrested-protesters-had-out-state-ids

I agree. That NOTHIEFS retard plays that video over and over instead of playing live video that's going on. It's a shitty forced meme

I miss those threads.

Are you the original Swiss Miss guy from the /k/ goes to St. Paul threads?

Bazooper

Nope that wasn't me

Jokes aside, I was actually wondering why owners of the shops and other people near the area of riots didn't camp down with some rifles - the first night with people chimping out, looting and breaking stuff should be kind of a good encouragement.

At least you remember the tradition. That's what's important.

Guys
I have an idea
let us stop calling these people Protesters, or rioters or niggers
let us meme them into being called what they are:
DEMOCRATS and/or HILLARY VOTERS
this will work on so many levels
what you guys think?

There wont be a riot you fucking idiots. Did you not watch last night?

The googles were thwarted at every turn last night.That, and the faggot ass mayor decided to reneg on the curfew. Now the googles will just shuck and jive in the streets and babble shit at whatever reporter is unlucky enough to follow them around and interview them.

Video very related:
youtube.com/watch?v=Jln3mi0vfJU

HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?!

GENIUS!!!

This is the weekend though. They will riot. Kek wills it.

I think next to nothing will happen. Not allot of people seeing this thing as injustice now it seems now that we all know it was a book shaped like a gun.

Carthage has performed incredibly recently.
>going all in

Charlotte user here, Candyass69699 from last night who did the livestream

will be going out to persicope for you homos again around 9-10 o' clock, theres already been protests today and I saw some guys from infowars near the epicenter today. And the video released today will do NOTHING to calm tensions. If anything, its going to exacerbate things immensely.

There is no National Guard here atm but they will probably come back once the sun goes down

>implying google has a job

Stay safe bro. Are multiple people going? Never show your face or the libtards will track you.

I might do the same. Maybe we'll see each other

Is the NG still deployed?
Also, this NTA is faggot don't put him in the OP.
His stream is choppy as fuck anyway.

lets stop by midnight diner before we go out
yeah will do
NG is mobilized but none of them are on the ground as of 3 o clock when I drove through the city

It's over, not gonna be staying up all night for bored chimps milling around.

I agree, that fat fuck is a faggot. His videos are shit and he keeps showing rooftop Koreans.

FUCKING SEVENTY????

C'mon people where is the fun.. someone please tell me there are a lot more left, I was planning a comfy tonight

yeah, the riots are over. nothing happens past the first two nights.

To be fair, Charlotte IS right on the border of South Carolina

70 percent of those who were arrested. And this counts those arrested tuesday and wednesday.

There won't be riots. Just black people being black people while doing weird things.

Happening level: Over unless some loon decides to ambush cops with a gun, but that was far more likely the first two days than now.

Will our boy Lance be back for day 4 to drop some redpills?

periscope.tv/blitchiz/1rmxPRAELRgGN

>HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?!GENIUS!!!

meme magic

no one else thinks this is a good idea?

>let us stop calling these people Protesters, or >rioters or niggers
l>et us meme them into being called what they >are:
>DEMOCRATS and/or HILLARY VOTERS
>this will work on so many levels
>what you guys think?

BASED LANCE

It would be cool too see a state by state breakdown

That guys was a fucking boss

I feel like we need to encite more on twitter and shit.

USA about to go full South Africa tier. Why don't you just give the google belt over to the blacks and let them survive on their own?

Also, university protests are happening here at the same time as the chimpout in America. It certainly made me think

An instigator needs to get in there and yell "kill whitey" or something

Make anti-black posters and put them out in Charlotte. Wait for fireworks and when more riots take place, call them out for causing the violence.

I live right outside Charlotte in Shelby. Just sittin by listening to the police scanner radio and watching baseball this evening in the den with a beer, some pizza and one of these right up on the wall if any dindu decides to leave the Charlotte City Limit an try some shit out here in the 'suburbs'.

Charlotte is practically a gun-free zone, run by dems who are more afraid of looking bad than dealing with this issue.

They didn't even enforce the curfew last night, which may give the idjits the green light tonight.

I wonder why the dindos haven't thought to protest in the suburbs yet.