ITS OVER

EVEN FUCKING BREITBART HAS TRUMP LOSING.

WHAT NOW TRUMPKINS? IS BREITBART BIASED TOO? LMAO.

HILLARY HAD EMAILS, FOUNDATION SCANDAL. SHE CALLED HALF OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS "BASKET OF DEPLORABLES".

SHE FAINTED DURING 9/11 AND SHE BARELY HOLDS RALLIES.

AND YET SHE IS FUCKING WINNING. MAYBE PEOPLE DON'T WANT TRUMP AFTER ALL, YOU KNOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
youtube.com/watch?v=ORq1-NvOAxk
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/15/fivethirtyeight-is-wrong-primary-turnout-matters-a-lot/
youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>serbia
Go fuck some more babies

But dude look at the size of the crowds he has and all the signs up around America. It must mean he's going to win bigly. Sad!

P A N I C
A
N
I
C

I always wonder how polls work

do they just pick a group of ~1000 people and ask who they're voting for?

I feel like polls could be easily rigged without anyone knowing

I know leaf, people here just can't(or don't want to) see the truth.

No one wants Trump, no one.

record not corrected

Nice double dubs

Its a matter of probability

>rigged

You people are too far gone unfortunately.

Anyone here wondering what the fuck is happening

She fucking collapsed, it got major coverage she took a dip because of it and nothing big happened since then

Oh look at that shes getting a big lead now goys

What the fuck

That's it, Trump is officially finished. It was fun while it lasted you guys.

Vote meme get memed.

She also said couple of days ago that she wants to speak directly to white people after that cop shot that google.

She can do everything and still fucking win.

That's just the nature of polls.

Respondents are chosen randomly and the demographics are never evenly split. Sometimes you naturally get more Trump supporters, sometimes you get more Clinton supporters.

The methodology is fucking retarded for the LA times polls as well.

Trump will make Kosovo Serbia again.

>You people are too far gone unfortunately.

Yeah it's looking that way. Trump can't even pass Hillary in the polls after falling on her arse. He is pretty much done for.

(((USA)))

> a communist rape baby thinks polls can't be rigged
oy vey

>can't get (you)s in thread
>makes dedicated thread

fuck off, shill. we're on to you yet again.

>

This.

Holy shit, what is wrong with your country? Stop making fun of Germany all the time and get your own shit together.

You will be 30% white as soon as Hillary wins.

>A mart sharter thinks that everything is rigged against his meme candidate

Pick up your tinfoil hat please.

Why are the pro-Trump shills even trying anymore? It's hopeless, Hillary is going to win this November.

inshallah my muslim-canadian friend

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

She has also had every single news source putting her in a positive light, and demonizing every single thing trump has done.

>hillary: why am I not 50 points ahead of my opponent? Idk

Man, you Hillary people will cling to anything.

>mart sharter

Beautiful

glorious leader hilldog approves

fucking good
i can't fucking wait till Nov so you fucking autists will STFU about your kike shill meme candidate and this fucking kohser BS site
you have turned this board into a fucking cancer with all your trump BS sliding every other fucking thread for this jew BS

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

ok shlomo

They call 1000 people in NYC, usually in one borough randomly. Every time they land on Staten Island Trump ends up in the lead

Why are you screaming at us? Inside voice, dear.

army base put on red alert all marines not allowed to leave

>slight lead

fuck off kikebart shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORq1-NvOAxk
1:44
"donald trump, a mench with a lot of chutzpah"

It's pretty straightforward

>Wait until midday while men are at work
>Ring some gated communities
>Surprise, surprise a woman answers the phone
>"Which way are you voting?"
>"I'm with her"
>"Thanks"
>HILLARY LEADS TRUMP IN TOTALLY UNBIASED POLLS

We seen the same thing with Brexit. Not only that, but how people vote in private is not always going to be the same way they say they're going to vote when they're put on the spot. Why bother saying you're going to vote for a misogynist racist like Trump and turn any tolerant leftists you know against you when you can just act as a crypto-Democrat? People seem to confuse "poll figures" with "results" and think they're interchangeable. Then again the only people who think like this are the same people who think Hillary isn't the establishment, Soros doesn't care about his bottom line and that everyone should be allowed to do as they please (as long as they agree with it) so they aren't exactly well known for using logic or even common sense.

>Flying into an autistic tantrum over one poll
We know Clinton's had a polling lead for a while now. We also know that she is still slipping in the RCP aggregates and more and more battlefield states are starting to crumble from beneath her.

Debates soon.

> You literally think Trump isn't part of the establishment
"trump cared about us all along guys!!

double dubs

depends on who conducts the poll. if obvious bias is obvious, then the poll is most likely shit.

I'm sorry guys, but its probably just the fascists at Breitbart setting the narrative for a Trump surge after the debate... media is so far into Trump's pockets...

Oh look it's another shillb episode

This. Trump is a populist the same way Julius Caesar was a populist. In that they are both still Aristocrats with vast wealth and power looking to advance and glorify themselves.

This. Remember Caesar was an awful leader just like drumpf, but unfortunately there's nothing we can do at this point...

Pretty depressing

A country is only as good as its people

Well.... Technically our children under five years old already are if you don't count "white" Hispanics whatever the fuck that is.

I thought Gravis Marketing conducted the polls?

Doesn't Breitbart just pay for the polls so they can have a clickbait "BREAKING: NEW POLL" article to put on Twitter for hits?

Two words: Early voting

The numbers indicate a Trump landslide. Best to cope now.

What country do you live in? Over half the fucking country are literal shitskins -- I don't give a fuck what phony census numbers they pump out.

>Americans literally flip flop this much

HOW can the polls be so different

Correct. There is nothing you can do. Your fingers are broken, your teeth have been removed, and your disgusting criminal candidate is collapsing before your eyes.

Your treasonous behavior has landed you an Emperor, and you will either be silent and submit to being forgotten, or you will be remembered as an example.

I know! It is almost like we never seen any billionaire use the head is stats to benefit himself.

>t. Serbian intellectual

Can someone explain to me how the polling process is done? Do they only contact people with a home landline? I know dozens of people between 20-34 with only a cell phone how would they account for their potential voting payterns?

While claiming every single news site has had a negative bias towards Hillary and is putting Trump in a positive light.

Its called freedom

Go Mama! Drumpkits BTFO!

source?

>poll samples 1000 people nation wide
>ring 951 numbers with LA area codes
>ring 49 from each other state

See you on November, kike

They have different models. Clinton leads in phone based polls. Trump leads in internet based polls. Mixed polling is split.

Is Breitbart a polling company though ? Don't know how this works in the US but in France the journals never poll themselves obviously. They ask a company to do this for them. And there are sometimes fight between the organism that asks for the poll and the polling company. Like over the phraseology of the question or the sampling.

>drumpf

Fuck off google

Daily reminder that polls taken before the debates are irrelevant.

When has this ever been true ever?

truth. or they disqualify you based on income and keep trying.

Gravis did the main job.
According to the poll data though, Trump leads with 'most likely voters'.

>Marist
But the other Marist poll has clinton winning by ten points?

The 1960 Kennedy vs. Nixon debate.

Kennedy was debating a confirmed hack
And if you think trump has the equivalent charisma to Kennedy I don't see any need to try and convince a retard he is wrong.

Be sure to post a picture of your face when Trump wins in November. I bet it's gonna be great.

I know. Sadly, we now choose between eating a piece of stale bread for dinner and gobbing up a moldy turd.
Trump is a misinformed asshat, but HRC is an outright thief, a murderer and a staunch defender of rapists and pedophiles who stole Bernie's platform.

Alright thx that's what I thought.
The polling industry is different from that of the media. We often confuse them because they belong to the same networks but biased media does not automatically equate with biased polling companies. It just happens that right now their goals align.

The polls serve what the media want from them (they pay well) but most of the time these companies make the most of their money from polling markets for business companies. So they have to juggle between giving the media what they want and still retaining what they can in credibility so that they'll continue to get clients.

Hillary shills are posting polls that have been setup to favor hillary aka rigged.

You do want Trump tho.
Hillary will bomb you to stone age with drones and cruise missiles because you are a "security risk".

You are a homosexual in Russia

44+40+5+2 = 91

So 9% are still undecided. After Trump BTFOs hillary in the debates, most of that 9% will go to him.

You are setting the bar too high. Trump is no Kennedy, but Clinton is as shitty as they go. Nixon wasn't even that bad (still bad desu) compared to intellectual geniuses like Bush Jr. and HRC.

The Syberian shill strikes again.

Wrong. I'm tatar nationalist, homos concentrate in Moscow and St. Peterburg.

Honestly, Hillary may be as warm as a polar bears dick, but she has something Trump does not have
An I.q that isn't in the single digits. Trump is going to go stone faced, use his 20 word vocabulary to avoid giving meaningful responses to any questions. He is essentially going to pander to his demographic while Hilary will be outright challenging him and sounding more intelligent than an orange with hair.

>Tatar nationalist
wew

Have you even listened to her talk? She sounds like a drooling retard half of the time.

>Actually believing this fool could win

I haven't noticed this.
She's always been really articulate

If Trump wins, will the dollar value increase or decrease?

Crimea river.

How many people actually think Hillary will be indicted?
I've yet to see one anywhere.

She was up 10 points in august

She's up 4 points in September

At this rate, she'll be down 2 points in October and GBTFO in November

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

S U I C I D E
U
I
C
I
D
E

W A T C H
A
T
C
H

please delete this

i want to understand the story behind this Serbian OP

so many threads over these last few months and i know for a fucking fact its the same fucking cuck

what do we know about this faggot?

Maybe it is a blessing in disguise ,she wins the Economy collapses,and the Trump movement takes over on next election

Yes.

Nobody knows for sure what his economic policies will be.

But let's say he bans imports from China/Mexico and sends all illegal mexicans over the wall. Even if America could substitute those imported goods and labor, it will be at a higher cost. Which in turn will increase inflation, to avoid this, the FED will be forced to increase interest rates. Which will make the dollar gain value in the short term, but in the long term, america's economy will suffer due to higher capital costs

tl;dr: At first yes, but not in the long term.

>HURR IF A NUMBER KEEPS GOIN DOWN...IT KEEPS GOIN DOWN FEREVER!!

Dumb, dumb faggot. But in all seriousness, I have a hard time imagining Clinton having a worse month than this one and Trump never managed to get ahead of her.

They are underweighing independents. All of these statistics are processed and based on previous elections. They estimating the amount of Democrats, Republicans and Independts on the previous election, not taking into considerating that that the likely voters have shifted to independents to a larger extent.

Lets not forget that no-one likes Hillary, blacks will vote far less for her than they did Obama. Many Democrats will simply stay home, and many non-traditional voters will vote Trump.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/15/fivethirtyeight-is-wrong-primary-turnout-matters-a-lot/
>FiveThirtyEight is Wrong, Primary Turnout Matters a Lot
>Several months ago, the well-known political analysis blog FiveThirtyEight released an article unambiguously titled: “Primary Turnout Means Nothing for the General Election.”
>[...]
>The basic problem with FiveThirtyEight’s reasoning is that it fails to consider the following; a causal relationship between primary and general election turnout could exist at the state level, despite being less firm national level.

Spread this video
youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc

Remember to register and vote Trump

They contact a bunch of people by various means, ask what they identify as, ask some questions, check how their sample compares to exit poles and multiply the number to adjust to something they think is representative.

Even if a poll isn't biased, the entire polling system is retarded. These polls poll a max of 2000 fucking people and try to translate that into millions and millions of voters.

Imagine I had a room of 20,000 people. I think asked 20 people what their favorite food is and 10 said pizza. Then I released an article saying 50% of the entire room likes pizza. It's retarded. TV ratings work the same way. Something like 10 million homes with tvs, but only 10,000 or so of them count towards the ratings.

Don't listen to any polls or studies or ratings or anything. They all have a small controlled sample size.