ALPHAS BTFO

Being obsessed with alpha is a stupid fucking waste of time

If you need to convince somebody you are alpha, then you are not alpha

Once you achieve a positive lifetime K/D ratio you kind of stop giving a fuck.

Being obsessed with women is a even worse waste of time.

FPBP

The maker of this comic is fairly blue-pilled, but this comic doesn't really attack alphas. It's just a light bit of humour

I don't care if you think I'm an alpha, making me an alpha. I'm really gamma caste, though because I shit on your alpha/beta dichotomy.

>le clueless male character XD

The day of the reckoning is coming.

WTF I hate alphas now

The secret is to not give a shit. You need to make it clear that you are not intimidated by her and won't put up with her bullshit. Call out every one of her bluffs and put her on the defensive. Make it seem like you could walk out at any moment and that she's replaceable. Playfully tease her and if she steps out of line, treat her like the little brat she is. You just have to come across like you don't give a fuck. This will make her obsess over you. By that point, you've won.

Cred Forums btfo

hes married to a faithful wife and has a tight-knit group of friends

sex is overrated

You can still be bluepilled in that scenario, but it would make him not a degenerate. Regardless, he does have some pretty funny comics

>muh body positivity and sheit
>fatphobia, transphobia, she was born in a body that doesn't accomodate to her mind!!
>explain why do you have such a small dick XDDDD

Libcucks are fucking insane, body shaming is fine as long as they're the ones doing it

Call out bullshit when you see it no matter how small it is
Don't let it get a free pass, not even once
Cut those who are weak and do not apologize
Do things for bettering of the group but do not forget about yourself

why is it so easy for leftists to make up outright fabrications but people on right almost never seem to do that...

>Do things for bettering of the group but do not forget about yourself
>Cut those who are weak and do not apologize
Really makes your Neurons fire up...

>It's okay when they do it because they are the moral ones.
This is their justification

This

I actually chuckled

not all alphas are same, they all create their own rules and are capable to get followers
but most of them are degenerates and need to hang

Not an argument.

I fabricated semen in your mums uterus.

Have you ever noticed that women always have the same insults that they keep going back to?

I bet ur a virgin xD
I bet u don't have a gf xD
Ur dick is small xD

This is literally the best answer. Don't be a dick, just do the opposite of beta-orbiter. I have every female worker in my restaurant fawning over me. And I'm not a manager!

>fabricated semen
dont let the feminists know they dont need us to reproduce

That comic isn't really against alphas, its just a joke.

I AM SILLY

Women like to say men think about sex all the time but if you look at women their whole world revolves around sex. Their college classes, their conversations, their problems, feminism itself, insults, how people view them, their validation.

>mfw its always some fucking loser that says this shit

i don't understand why people think "you need to be alpha".
alpha by definition is a unique charismatic. by default there can't be alot of alphas or magically transform yourself to one.
humans are versatile, some have more reproductive value, others excel in other things.

characteristic*

The weirdest thing is you've got people on pol who are literally going to get married and have children just to be contrarian and not-a-leftist.

You could have also gone with "uniquely charismatic" for 10 points.

So called "Alpha" behaviour is just a rationalization for selfish-centered man-children acting out their narcissism and insecurities. Nobody respects them and they lack the character and intelligence to be a real leader.

People respect and follow real leaders because they're empathetic and measured and understand how to handle people without being disrespectful or needing to overcompensate.
And they can do this because on the inside they're in control of their emotions and urges and care about others as much as themselves.

"Alphas" are basically the opposite of actual Alphas in that they are a slave to their childish nature and are constantly insecure, self-oriented and emotional. If you consider yourself "alpha" you probably needed more spankings as a kid.

>hes married to a faithful wife and has a tight-knit group of friends

His wife is ugly, he spent most of his 20s in college, thinks he's way fucking smarter than he really is, he never achieved anything outside his comic, and most of his "friends" are dead ends just like him.

I had my suspicions but it really hit home when I went to NYCC and actually met him that he is a fucking loser, like most web comic creators.