Why does she suddenly rise in polls again?

>falls on her ass
>looks weak as fuck, will make America look weak as fuck, no chance she could make it four years, let alone eight
>looks like a psychopath with eyes doing things on their own
>literally saying she wants war with Russia

Why the bump in polls? What is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/16/hillary-holds-voter-registration-drive-in-west-philadelphia-why/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People realize that Hilary in a vegetative state >>>>>>> Trump

>oh shit Trump is leading the polls again better change who we poll for the fifth time

It's hilarious.

While she is basically dead and doesn't nothing but embarrass herself...most people aren't paying attention and she's outspending trump 50-1 in advertising

Basically she wins if she never shows up in public. The media and her ad campaign is enough to carry her decaying corpse into the White House

the polls are rigged, shill. you should know that

b-b-but it must b-be rigged! M-muh daddy g-god e-emperor can't be l-losing
>it's only rigged when my candidate is losing

this.

it's fun as fuck whenever Trump's numbers go up all over the place...
and we pound our chests and laugh at the shillbot CTR faggots...but the sad reality is that everybody knows you can't trust the polls, especially during this circus.

MAGA
TRUMP 2016

Because Iron Man told us Trump is an evil racist fascist tyrant that will destroy America.

We need a conservative celebrity to counteract him but no conservative celebrities like talking about their political views because they're scared of having their careers ruined

seriously niggers, how can you not see a pattern here?

Every time, Hillary becomes universal hated, polls start changing, then 2-3 days later all of a sudden without any reason, polls reverse. Not just Trump starts dropping, but Hillary starts climbing simultaneously.

Because msm has to keep finding obscure locations online to poll. As soon as Trump staff (and supporters) find out where they are polling, her ratings plummet.

Dead cat bounce.

yep. people need to stop being so content here when trump leads. polls dont mean shit, should treat it like hes always losing just so we dont become lazy and complacent.

This. U.S. Media risking it all and losing all credibility by going full on Pravda for her royal thighness.

The polls give her a slight lead, bc they are way over sampling Dems. In truth she is way behind and unless she destroys him in this debate, or he blows it himself, she's going to lose in a landslide.

BUY THE DIP

After the last year, I'll never trust an American poll for the rest of my life.

The only poll that matters is on the 8th.

The best thing you can do is educate yourself in order to see through the media gaslighting, and then help others do the same

>Ignore agenda polls
>Even so-called honest polls significantly underestimate Trump's support because they focus on past voters while ignoring the millions of Americans Trump has been responsible for re-engaging in the political process
>Study primary turnout numbers for each party. This is the best way to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump will win (the numbers say he would beat 08 Obama in his prime, let alone Hillary the most pathetic candidate that the DNC has ever trotted out
>Focus on visible proof that supplements the turnout numbers, such as rally attendance and social media engagement

The best thing you can do is understand that the entire narrative of Trump losing or this election being close is complete fabricated bullshit. Teach others to see it, because we must all be ready and on top of our shit if they try to steal it

It's not even going to be close

All this health drama is an epic troll.
>the fainting
>the obvious body double outside Chelsea's
>the weird green screen shit
>the pre recorded video rallies

It's all a troll. She knows this debate is make or break, she needs as many people watching as possible. She's gonna be 110% for the entire debate and everyone will say how amazing she is. What a fighter, they'll say.

Also, anyone with any intelligence will wonder if their own eyes deceive them.

Epic troll.

She was never down. It was literally only the daily LA Times outlier poll that was forcing the slope downwards. No other poll gets updated daily

youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk

source?

>Hilldawg polls ahead of Drumf 90% of time
>hurrr durrr polls don't matter, they're made up, muh sampling

>Drumf slightly narrows the gap for like a week
>HURR GOD EMPEROR, PRAISE KEK, CTR SHILLS BTFO

>Hilldawg takes comfortable lead again
>hurrr durrr polls don't matter, they're made up, muh sampling

hmm...

>polls dont mean shit

They really do.

>The only poll that matters is on the 8th.

Idiotic comment. They rely on the polling to work out what to say, where to go and what to do. Ignoring the polling is like driving while looking at your feet, fucking stupidity.

The shills are going to call us delusional for saying it, but there is plenty of evidence that it is happening.

On the bright side, Reuters has him up despite the fact that they were among the first to change their methods to fuck him about a month ago. If you believe Reuters is honest, then he's ahead. If you believe that they biased in favor of Hillary, then he's way ahead.

The polls are rigged, Kraut.

She's disappeared for ten days.

Are you memeing? Did you look at any of the brexit polls pre-brexit?

Idiots have short memory capacity, they forget why they thought Trump was better the day after the knew, but all it take is a little reminder at a nacional level to turn the tables around for good.

The debate will be the best chance Trump have.

Meme it, share links, talk to people IRL. I use le_Donald a lot, it's a good tool to get info viral

In order to understand why what I'm saying is true, follow the site I've linked here daily. This is not some half-assed boomer conservative site, the authors here are on another level. They conducted basically the most in depth research on the Zimmerman case and Benghazi to name a few examples. They have also been spot on with their predictions of this entire election (they made the predictions in 2013). Honestly I can't overemphasize this point: Follow ConservativeTreehouse if you want to understand US politics on a God-Tier level....everyone else is playing JV. We also know that high level people within the Trump campaign follow their writings very closely

Start with this article to understand the points I was making about it being a landslide:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/16/hillary-holds-voter-registration-drive-in-west-philadelphia-why/

It's fake.

Sauce on the picture?

don't they sample like 40% dems and 15% independents even though independents are the largest group and also happen to be heavily in favor of trump

It's my little sister (very, very good friend). Not showing more of her than this.

Stop asking.

She isn't racist.

And that's it. Being racist is the lowest form you can be in the modern world. No one holds any hatred towards terrorist really, name one from the past year from an attack in Europe. But racists are plastered all over, vilified and despised. People would rather see their families attacked than called racist - we see this all the time.

No one wants to be racist so will vote for Hillary. Only people that are pro-trump at the moment is people who are already redpilled, people who have had enough and cant pretend anymore or people who have been really affected.

If there are no happenings people swing back left naturally. They go right for a time but slowly head back as the media tells them too and puts out touchy feely good stories of Muslims/

No its still rigged when trump is ahead. That's why they have to keep adjusting their strategy.

Because Soros registered people overseas to vote for Shitlery. So the MSM has to cheat and adjust the polls so that it will make Trump supporters look like tinfoil hats crying 'muh rigged polls!!' when the fucking sick bitch steals the election in November.

>brexit polls

There was no precedent. There is in US elections.

>look at the polls
>look at the polls

No. Public opinion generators that I don't care about.

>
>All this health drama is an epic troll.

So she's lying to everyone. She'll make a great leader.

The "polls" on the morning of Brexit calimed Remain was 10 full points ahead.

The MSM polls are designed to shape the election, not report on it.

This election will not be determined by the MSM for the first time in a very long time.

It's over. If people really want this evil sick cunt in office then we deserve to get nuked. Hopefully she'll die before she finishes her first term

IGNORE THE POLLS
EVEN THE ONES WITH TRUMP WINNING

Given how much polling information is spread using images on twitter, why haven't we started faking polls yet?

No-one ever checks sources so just make them look exactly like official poll graphs and it would trick a lot of people.

Fuck this stupid thread and fuck you too

I guarantee you she couldn't pass a piss test.
They've got her on a super cocktail of pharmaceuticals, especially when she has to speak publicly.
But that can only do so much for so long when you're as far gone as she is and it is likely exacerbating/accelerating her rapidly declining health.

Also, it's pretty funny how they're going to let her use a special podium to keep her from looking almost a foot shorter than Trump.

I personally think if they had to stand only a little over an arms length away, at their natural height, many of her supports are so simple minded that alone would dissuade them from showing up to vote for her.
And she knows it.

National polls are a joke. Look at state polls, he's still leading.

The polls used to be tweaked, then skewed, then rigged, now they're just fake.

The MSM just doesn't even care anymore.

Because Kaine is her VP. And Kaine is much better than Trump/Pence.

>implying I trust polls ever

I have never been polled

the US election is the same as Brexit

people voting Trump are, in order of size:

1. people who have never voted in their lives, both young and old
2. people who don't identify with any party

once again, polls are largely meaningless, and that's ignoring their biased nature. even non-biased polls would be pointless

the polls are a lie newb

Because the polling organizations wish to correct the record

Because we arent CTR and soley trust in KEK and the LULZ.

>She isn't racist.
She actually is though. "Super predators", calling Jesse Jackson a nigger, etc.

I've started pointing this out to leftists who try to play the "le racist" card. They more or less are dumbfounded and don't believe me. Even showed one the video then just let it sink in.

It's fun to defeat leftists on their own ground, because God knows it's nearly impossible to get them to see outside their little MSM-indoctrinated worldview.

MSM propaganda and Normiebook virtue signaling will not stop, and people forget about HRC gaffes after a few days.

It's like a rigged boxing match. The refs register every hit HRC is landing, while only registering the obvious hits by Trump.

Trump has to knock her out to win.

They rig the polls so Trump doesn't win, then he starts winning, they re-rig them.

You can't even tie this to something crazy he said, or anything smart Hilary said.

It's purely biased polling.

but they sway public opinion, that i think is the point now.

In my head, Trump is always down 20 points nationally. It keeps me motivated to get as many people as I can to go vote with me on the 8th.
Americans love an underdog story.

it will happen. were watching a real life rocky story

Same shit happened back in 1980. Feb/march Reagan was behind 15-20% in the polls, come this time in 1980 Reagan was catching up but still was consistently 4-6% behind Carter.

Everyone, including major media outlets assumed Reagan was on the ropes and essentially had no chance to win the presidency.

Then November 8th came and Carter and friends got BTFO. Surprised he didn't kill himself after seeing a landslide like this.

kekkkk

I will hand it to her, if she could fake passing out like that to the point she needs to be tossed into a van, toes dragging on the ground - and pushing the narrative that they tried to block the press from recording whilst making sure it's recorded. Gr8 conspiracy

Trump being behind in the polls is better at this point. People hate Clinton and are only saying they'll vote for her because they hate Trump even more. For them it truly is the "Giant Douch vs. Turd Sandwich" situation. If they see Trump is behind in the polls it'll keep them home on Election Day because they'll think Trump has no chance of winning. If Trump is ahead they'll reluctantly say "I guess I have to go out and vote then. Wouldn't want Trump to end up winning..."

Always count on the apathy of the American millennial.

>tfw you will never see California red again

The McClatchy with Hillary +7 was +15 the last time around.

That is called falling in the polls.

They corrected the polling methods

>Hill fans support her no matter what
>undecideds dont know any better because the media refuse to say anything bad about her

thats it, even if she is a disaster at the debate it wont matter, her numbers will stay the same

FPBP

Because Trump is too cheap of a bastard to fight back against advertisements with his own. He could make Hillary look disgusting, but he cares more about money than winning.

He is compromising his own success, by not reaching the sheeple. All he has to do is make them realize Hillary is shit, and to abstain from voting.. he has a dedicated base, so he doesn't even need to win those morons over, simply neutralize them.

Almost feels like he wants to lose. He needs to cripple Hillary to destroy any chance of a successful theft.

Bump

>1 post by this proxy
hmmmmmmm