If blacks hate it here so much, why not go to their "homeland?"

If blacks hate it here so much, why not go to their "homeland?"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/
youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EEVQ8eu9k2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks for the heads up on some fap material

We forced their ancestors into a one way ticket in the first place, you dumb ass. This is their homeland now. You gonna pay for the return trip if they want it?

>dat qt smile

They don't have a homeland as such. No nigger in murica would know which region of africa they came from, and the black people of Africa don't want them because american niggers are stupid as shit.

She wants the BWC

the slaves that came to america were already enslaved by other niggers before being herded onto boats

>Blacks enslave other blacks
>jews ship them across the atlantic
>where a black guy has sued for the right to own slaves

Who is at fault here?!

WHITEY!

> we

you keep using that word.

>Forced

Supply and demand, faggot. If their own people never supplied them, they'd have never been slaves over here. I'd argue that slaves here had it better than the ones back home. I'd also say that there are more slaves now in Africa, than there ever were here.

If they come here then we should be allowed to go to Europe

Absolutely, that would be the best thing for both whites and blacks, pay to send them to Liberia or South Africa 1 way ticket as long as they renounce citizen ship.

>implying blacks can't buy a plane ticket.
>Implying my tax dollars don't pay for everything else already

>ID: Muff
lel

Because not even nigs are that stupid... dey juss givin out tha monkeyshines cuz jew massa soros say so

Also, I will say that she took that in good spirit. I like it when blacks can take jokes.

Funny, I was just thinking the other day about how one of their complaints about the after-effects of slavery is so many of their people not knowing which nations they're bred of. Knowing this, they are still determined that miscegenation should be perpetuated worldwide. Such sour grapes.

>If blacks hate it here so much, why not go to their "homeland?"
There are more gibs to be had in the west.

Most were here before other whites.

I would definently fund a back to africa program.

Some of the slaves did go back. The moment they walked off the ship they set about applying everything they learned from massa. Thus, the glorious nation of Liberia was born, home of cannibal warlords

I pay for everything they do already. The reperations of the white man is our federal tax

>If blacks hate it here so much
>If

Blacks do not hate it here, they are just a child race that likes to bitch and play victim. If the blacks slaves of 200 years ago would know how good their descendants would have it compared to back in Africa they would have volunteered for slavery.

Blacks don't hate America, they hate racial abuse.
Their homeland is America, as whites completely divorced them from anything else.

I'm sure you could have answered this yourself.

I'd her muff if you catch my drift

d2g pls go

now that's a cute black girl.

GIBS ME DAT U RACIS WHYTE CRAKKA

Dude if I could stop paying for all the bullshit associated with having them in this country I would pay out of pocket to relocate a dozen families to whichever third world shithole they feel like they're descended from. Talking first class plane tickets, get a moving company to pack up all their shit real nice and ship it overseas and set up the large items in their fresh mud hut. I'll even toss in a bottle of Hennessy and a carton of Newports per family member.

>You gonna pay for the return trip if they want it?
Yes. I will buy a plane ticket with my own money out of pocket for every coon who wants to leave.

>Pay for a return ticket

That's a great idea desu

>A girl will never EVER smile at you like that

The amount of money nogs consume in welfare in 1 year could easily send them all home

>Not calling it "Black to Africa"
You had one fucking job

Because they love the free shit they get and they know if they go home they wont get it.

What those niggers collect one month in welfare will get them back to da land of duh kangz

shes married and i think she got kids too

>pay a few billion to send niggers away
>save billions in property damage, welfare, prisons etc
worthwhile investment

Which country?

I want to motorboat dem tittays first

Dey aint got no wifi out der n shit mayne

maybe if you didn't yell nigger in her face she would

this, they were sold by their own, Europeens just bought them

Also they're not the only one to suffer slavery;

This article kills the libshit;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

>Blacks descended from slaves brought to North America are more privileged than blacks who were never enslaved to begin with.
Why do niggers ignore this fact?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

They just want a big chunk of the south to themselves, now.

That apartment complex looks pretty comfy

>Hair isn't in some disgusting nigger style
>Not wearing some brand slut top
>Doesn't have a tonne of disgusting piercings
>still has all her teeth.

This is a black woman do no confuse with a nigger his a pic of a hood-rat for reference.

The magic of showing boobs in twitch. It is like shitting dollar bills

100% of them come from sub-saharan western africa. Let them pick which one they wanna go to

>tfw i made this webm hastely for Cred Forums but now it's a somewhat frequently posted Cred Forums webm

feels good

I wanna see that Bix nude if you know what I'm sayin

Sure. Better than generations of welfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

She looks like she can take a joke.
Fair play.

That's too long
take this version youtube.com/watch?v=EEVQ8eu9k2s

Yeah sure, you just have to force the african people to accept the murican niggers first.

and they don't want them.

Yes.

We should do it desu.

>Give niggers their own country
>Give those displaced "refugees" homes in the countryside of murrica (Iowa, Nebraska, flyover states)
>Move all the niggers that want to move to New Niggeria over there
>Declare war on them / They declare war on us
>We invade their country Sherman-style and burn, rape, and pillage anything in sight
>We retake the South and vanquish the angry niggers

Good video, user.

Everyone here is too busy sucking Molyneux and Milo's dick that they overlook Whittle.

One way boat ride back to Africa?

Beacuse a bunch of irish and german imigrants should pay for the sin of wealthy southern afmilies honkey.