Why do millenials sell their anime boards to the creator of Minecraft?

Notch is going to buy Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notch/status/778817449651085313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meh, worst case scenario is that I get a little more work done and I'm a little less informed.

poodypie is buying 4chin you fucking shill sage

plz buy notch

this would certainly be the most interesting turn of events

Only if I get these quds though

Numbers of repeating order confirm Trump is buying Cred Forums.

King Notch

czech em

quads for notch

will Hiro even sell?

considering notch is red pilled as fuck, that would be pretty based.

He's a turbo autist, so it'll probably be fine

he was posting in a thread here the other day, he replied to an user on twitter to confirm it was him

Notch used to browse so I'm okay with that

In Sweden you don't eat the red pill, the red pill eats you. Still, I kinda fear he would sell this place after the first legal issues arise, running Cred Forums is not the same as running a java game development team.

I hope you got your headache medicine ready, Notch.

Notch is fuckin' chill. I watched a Quake speedrun where he was a moderator.

>used to

twitter.com/notch/status/778817449651085313

this was in reply to an user thanking him on behalf of his kid in a sargon thread

Czech 'em

You call that Czechoslovakia? I call these the Czech 'em Republic.

Cred Forumsro fist? anyone?

It's not even that impossible, Cred Forums would cost like 40K to buy, I'm sure pewds would love to be at the helm, if just for the sake of saving Cred Forums (you can't deny he browses at this point)

To be honest I wish I had the means and money. I'd buy from Mook, put the servers in Iceland and only hire Cred Forumstards as mods, as I'm convinced we're the perfect representational mix of chan cultures morality and chaos.

Id even pay them for having to lurk uninteresting bulslhit all day long, unlike the current fags who do it for free. People always love to hate Cred Forums and blame us as the problem, but they're the problem. The easily offended and opinionated don't belong on this site or board, yet manage to work their ways into all social inner circles and demand change for "progress" or "fairness" and I would just tell them to fuck off.

so fucking close!

wait, hiroshimoot is selling 4chains?

But didn't Moot sell Cred Forums to that japanese dude that used to sell info to the government through his old webside 2chan?

40k? That's nothing. I could buy that tomorrow if I cashed in my roth IRA and have money to spare. And I'm middle class. (I make 63K a year)

Oh shit he said he'll buy it if we get quads

Praise kek

quads for notch

Apparently Cred Forums is too much for him to handle. So rumors are he's selling it to someone else. He's probably saying sorry to the people he v& a few days ago though. So don't take anything in this thread seriously.

Sweden NO

>40k
you did not pull that number out of your ass

t. notch

roland

Trump is buying 4chins, shillbot.

Seriously fuck all these stupid threads. Jackie4chan makes a few cents off of every captcha.
With the election a short time away, why would he sell a shit post gold mine? You think CTR bought a bunch of passes to avoid captcha? I don't.

Broofs blz : DD

Rål

see

God damn it, newmoot

better one of them buy over any kike kind that will destroy free speech

Notch is kinda a whiny guy, but the website would improve I suspect.
He hates SJWs as much as us, he would purge the mods within the first hour of becoming the autismo king here, especially the faggot that fucked Zoe Quinn that still mods Cred Forums

Could be a good match. Minecraft is like crack for autists. He knows his target market.

>A FUCKING NOTHING

>especially the faggot that fucked Zoe Quinn that still mods Cred Forums
wtf. Really?

I know notch is redpilled, but he was/is member of the swedish pirate party, who I guess, is far left.

holy shit this would be insane, literally a fucking madman

Isnt notch fairly redpilled? I thought his tweets were against feminist nonsense.

Notch has some good technical knowledge under his belt, plus he seems like a decent guy who's fairly redpilled, so I wouldn't have any qualms with him taking the reins from Hiroshima.

Why is he so perfect bros? I want him to be my cuddle buddy

What the fuck have you done now leaf?

the far left often swings far right. not the other way around for some reason

There's your quads notch.

jlist offered to buy the site from moot for 40k eons ago but he refused

we have no idea what g00k paid for it but i'm almost certain it was way more than that

Literally best Swede.

Notch would actually do a pretty good job.

Hilarious, but not likely.

What tells you Pewdiepie browses Cred Forums?

>does jewdiedie browse pol

No, I'm buying Cred Forums.

every party in Sweden is far left, and far more left.

so just like in Germany, just worse.

We are still gonna make it if Trump wins.

>Cred Forumstards as mods
We already have that problem. Not that many Cred Forumstards are mods or are fucking everything up that is. We have politically charged stealth retards constantly applying for a chance to erase posts or ban people they disagree with. It's happened plenty of times, look up Redwood Cred Forums mod, there was another one who was a Redditor and vehement communist that banned natsoc posters on Cred Forums because "EBIL NAHZEES" before he got caught and booted/banned.
My case is that mods should be chosen more carefully and they shouldn't be policing opinions/speech lest we end up like Google except where instead of whitewashing to make the site 'family friendly' we end up with a stormie and a commie going around banning people for posting about Hillary's latest scandal (in a JIDF/CTR sort of way) or for saying "I'm a [ideology] and do not believe in [ideology] blah blah blah"

What's CopySwede?

And by (JIDF or CTR sort of way) I mean the mod pruning people and posts, as in he censors shit he doesn't like or gets encouraged to censor.
In fact there was ANOTHER mod that got booted/banned after being caught censoring anti-EA threads on Cred Forums.
The guy worked for EA.

you fucking CTR shills are desperate. Gook moot just gave an interview. If you know anything about him, he's already rich and never expected Cred Forums to earn him money.

He likes owning it bc "people here and creative and make things, while everyone else just consumes content."

SAGE ALL LEFTIST SCUM SHILLS.

Moot buyings it back retard