What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_codices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing. 3000 years of civilization that has continued by integrating wave after wave of conquerors.

> Pro-tip: the Aztecs were a very recent polity in the region.

fanatic burger style christians labeled everything as satanic and destroyed it, even the books

>aztecs
>books

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_codices

why destroy everything tho

Conquistador'd .

White people

>population growth
>need more houses for people
>build more floating land
>eventually build until all water is covered

was it that hard?

You think people gave a shit about aesthetic back then when the whole purpose of everything was about surviving?

South American Skeeters.

>What went wrong?

The Aztecs were douches, a bunch of Spainards managed to rally 10.000s other proto-Mexicans to fight them.

Actually, nope. Volcano in the region blew out their fields, making the surrounding area unable to support the metropolis, which was eventually abandoned.
What you are thinking about, is when it was picked back up by the mexa a few centuries later - their fall from the stage of power, was indeed by the conquistadores.

t. richard dawkins

Well, they did kill their own leader for allowing cultural diversity though invitation of whites. The whites were also killed and thus Spain came to the conclusion that they were war like savages and no longer worth talking to.

They say that Technochtitlan was such a wonder to behold that many of the conquistadors wondered if they'd strayed into a dream. It's a great pity that a part of it wasn't able to be preserved.

I'm christian, burgers don't know how to Christianity, they never did. That's why they were thrown out of real christian countries.

Mestizos

They didn't have a wall and a proper way to screen immigrants

>crane fly
>skeeter

try again, nigger
better yet, gas yourself

>White people

> Spanish = White

The answers you seek lie in The Law of One.
Go with love and light. Adonai.

Which 'real Christian' countries have Americans been thrown out of? Vietnam and Iraq?

I've often wondered why the Valley of Mexico had to be turned from a beautiful lake into a seething shithole. I figured it out eventually. Mexicans.

The elements. The city looked awesome when Cortes showed up because it had just been rebuilt.

you can still see some cool things fortunately

what happened?

If you look closely you can spot the stargates built by the Kangdom of Wewuz

Of course they were later destroyed by the white man.

>i am burger
>what is history
>what is thread i am in
>1492 heil hitler lol
early immigrants to america were religious refugees from europe.