COLLEGE GIRLS - Modern relationship problems

Meeting stable women that haven't had more than 3 sexual partners is IMPOSSIBLE on college campuses.

>meet cute sorority girl in class at uni
>runs to me after class to walk and talk
>about five min. in, Biff McFrat yells at her and she leaves without saying anything to hug him

I thought there was potential, but now all I see is red flags. I fucking hate getting cucked like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBIHgZfwHhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But user, aren't you going to be a REAL MAN like Cred Forums says and MAN UP and date a modern slut? Yeah! Revolve your entire life around the approval of women! Roleplay a 1950s traditional marriage just like you roleplayed being a GI Joe army soldier when you were a kid!!

Traditionalism!! Women!! Saving western society!!!! Being a REAL MAN and having no standards or backbone!!!! FUCK YEAH WE ALPHA MALES NOW.

Just go for high school girls. They are much better than college girls in every way and happier in the long run. Just go to your local high school and pick up a qt green flag girl.

inb4 r9k
inb4 has american flag

>Biff McFrat yells at her and she leaves without saying anything to hug him
>implying they fucked
you really are a pathetic piece of shit user

Most college girls are awful in every way (fat, lack of personality, and plain boring). I find the college environment to be quite toxic to healthy masculinity and relationships.

It's not your fault; it's just how things are and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

This user makes a good point. You'd be much better off (and more successful) if you dated high school girls.

>Waaah. Girls have sex with other men but not me

>I thought there was potential, but now all I see is red flags. I fucking hate getting cucked like this.

How the hell is that a red flag?

Would you rather she get into a car of 4 niggers?

Why don't you continue to develop this to a point where you can be more clear about what you want, and then she can crisply accept or rebuke your proposition of monogamy?

I've snagged a girl from an existing relationship.

Get a grip, man.

zomg /r/ sauce for that hilarious pic. is that seriously from a manuscript somewhere??

Also, you'd have better luck avoiding college girls, all they'll do is accuse you of rape and fuck your life up.

Best use this time to make mega $$$ and then the poontang will come running for you like crazy.

It can be done, but it's admittedly very difficult. I had to go through quite a few girls before finding one who had only slept with one other person before me. It felt especially bizarre because she gets insecure over how I've been with several girls myself. But the thing is, each other girl I've been with has been with >10 (and in a few cases, >20) guys herself.

No matter how many of them you fuck, they're always 10 partners ahead. College girls are like hydras, man

I'm in a relationship with a 22 year old girl who decided she won't have sex until marriage and it fucking blows. Give me a slut that'll put out any day and I'll take her and be FWB

I left out that she's an early education major with daddy money. Sluts aren't what I want.
I've had three girls get my number from me this week. Fuck off

>I'm in a relationship with a 22 year old girl who decided she won't have sex until marriage and it fucking blows.

What are you waiting for, you ingrate?

Marry her and drive it til the wheels fall off.

You'll always be able to tell yourself, that you "own" that, which is more than most of us can ever say.

>Meeting stable women that haven't had more than 3 sexual partners is IMPOSSIBLE on college campuses.

You can, at least here. 60% of them however are pretty ugly or otherwise off-putting, 15% are devout christians and 15% are only so because they went through some trauma. Last 10% likely already has someone they like and want to be with and if you look for a girl - it's obviously not you.

Why do you ask how many dudes they have slept with? Are you that jealous or what?

At work there is this new hot girl. So we have been talking even flirting a little (let me tell you that I am average as fuck).
The other day she asked me to literally do her fucking assignment because she felt like going home... it was like serious request from her. At that point I realized that there nothing to talk about and I should just concentrate on my work and ignore the bitch.

Tbh m8 the best thing to do would be to fish in pools with better results.

i.e traditional churches in traditional communities, go to traditional countries, always look for younger women

>yeah, disregard any other worries, throw caution to the wind, don't progress your relationship at the healthy pace building your connection but just dive into it head-first only because the girl's a virgin.

Suddenly high divorce rates in US don't look so surprising anymore.

Lurk more faggot. Statistically if she has more than 5 sexual partners, the relationship was destined to fail before it started.

Why would you want a college-going whore? Cunts shouldn't be educated. My wife never finished high school.

I see where you're coming from but there's no way I'm marrying this young (also 22) and she wouldn't mary for at least 2 more years until she finishes college. Plus, I'm having a really hard time not getting bored with a single girl so I don't know if I would get married AT ALL until or if that changes. I'll probably leave her soon, which is a shame because she has the most amazing ass I've ever seen. It's a fucking torture. Won't even give me a handjob or let me diddle her.

>sorority girl
I mean, I've never been to a US college, but I hear sorority girls are the last place you would look for a Christian-like relationship.

>Suddenly high divorce rates in US don't look so surprising anymore.

Divorce rates are skewed, because the same motherfuckers get divorced more than once.

Plus niggers.

The rest of us are doing fine.

your just jelouse

haaha you fucking faggot its not them but you!

you better be graduating with a STEM degree making six figures out of college, be a fully trained and certified handy men and be a shredded cunt with a big social life or you simply dont deserve a woman

whats that the asshole who treats her like shit and she rims his asshole and proudly post about it on facebook? Thats not a real man and dont take his advice hes just a bitter virign

>education means whoring oneself out
>all women are cunts and they have to stay dumb
Google detected.

>pic

Guys please help me. I'm having sudden erections for weeks now, I have no control over them, it just happens and stays like this for hours. I think might be sick or something.

>GO TO GYM
>CRANK UP AMON AMARTH
>GOMAD + STARTING STRENGTH
>3 MONTHS
>PUSSY WILL RAIN ON YOU user

If you are in any category that doesn't fit into A-D in the chart related, you need to leave pol, and go to fit for about a year. Then come back to pol.

Also:
>Treat women like shit or half ignore them when they talk, also make fun of them when they do speak. It really does make them wet. The shorter/wittier the quip, the better. Bonus points of people around her laugh at her.

Yeah its bad. They're just modern day whore houses.

shut up Hugh

>education means whoring oneself out
Only whores go to college. A real woman would understand she doesn't need it and not waste the time and money on it.
>they have to stay dumb
Education won't make a cunt stop being what it is. What does a cunt need to be educated for? What use will it be to her?

>CRANK UP AMON AMARTH

I prefer Crowbar

youtube.com/watch?v=XBIHgZfwHhU
If something like this doesn't make you lift cars then turn up the volume

>tfw guys in their late 30s who last dated when Clinton was in office give you advice on how to "snag a keeper" on Cred Forums
Those poor bastards don't even know, do they?

chop it off inject hormones and pleasure bbc

how about you pump and dump these college chicks without the mindset that you marry one of them while in or shortly after college?

Accept the fact that, like men for decades, women aren't going to be perfect little virgins anymore.

You'll get laid more and wont drive yourself crazy thinking that the slut will cheat. Dont get so fucking attached.

Just use sluts as, well, sluts. Cum on them and move on, and nothing will be lost

>I see where you're coming from but there's no way I'm marrying this young (also 22) and she wouldn't mary for at least 2 more years until she finishes college. Plus, I'm having a really hard time not getting bored with a single girl so I don't know if I would get married AT ALL until or if that changes. I'll probably leave her soon, which is a shame because she has the most amazing ass I've ever seen. It's a fucking torture. Won't even give me a handjob or let me diddle her.

Let me just share a bit of wisdom.

In high school, I got my first girlfriend with whom we lost each other's virginity.

Her raging jealousy was the main issue.

However, that's the kind of thing which mellows with age, I just didn't know it at the time.

Now? She's one of the hottest milfs I've ever seen. She's got like 5 blonde kids, and living a life I could have provided with my current income.

My wife is ok. I'm content. And frankly, I can forgive my teenage self, because...there's only so much wisdom and foresight a 17 year old can reasonably display.

But at 22...you are over the hump of immaturity.

In 15 years, you will be laughing like might Xerxes over the social victory you will have had. Landing a hot virgin wife.

Yes, the next 8 years might be rocky with transitions into careers etc. But you'll come out the other end with a really valuable commodity.

I'm tired of sluts

> I snagged a girl from an existing relationship

You're gonna get cucked bro. If she did it for some other chum, she'll do it for you. Not trying to scare you, just the way things are.

Have you ever met a woman and thought I could spend the rest of my life with her? I sure as hell haven't. Stop getting so emotionally invested with a woman they don't even know what they want off course it's destined to fail

Point is, we all have a cross to bear either short term or long term.

If you delay gratification now, you'll be the envy of many western men.

Think about it.

I know the feel. I've given up on finding a good women, and resigned myself to becoming a crazy dog guy

THANKS FOR THE TUNES. I LIKES ME SOME MOTIVATION.

>implying I want to risk catching space aids from a gir--whore?
Get off Cred Forums and go check your pointless fantasy league Chad.

>Chasing girls who are already in a relationship
>thinking you aren't part of the problem

Have fun with your damaged goods, cuckboy.

>You're gonna get cucked bro. If she did it for some other chum, she'll do it for you. Not trying to scare you, just the way things are.

It didn't last. I'm just saying, you'll miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

College campuses are full idealistic champions.

Try the church or a club.

Hahaha if you want to look like a fucking blob do gomad and ss. If you want to get decently muscular get a isolation routine. Don't believe me but see your results after gomad and you'll say damn he was right.

>Man-children discussing a topic beyond their grasp, the thread.

Ha, sucks to be you.

>meeting stable women on college campuses that haven't had more than 3 sexual partners is impossibe

I'm getting pretty friendly with the girl that sits in front of me and I'm asking her for her number next class, granted she's not an Aryan goddess, but damn she's a beautiful, modest, and smart poo in loo that I would definitely give my seed to. Stay mad fagit.

>A real woman would understand she doesn't need it and not waste the time and money on it.
"Real woman"? You'll now go with SJW shit about what makes a woman "real"? Bad joke.

>What does a cunt need to be educated for? What use will it be to her?
Likely the same answers you could have in case of a guy.

Enjoy your dumb cunt, google, but don't expect others to go down to your level.

She sees you as a beta, start working out. I'm serious, the way people talk to you and treat you will transform.

Youre embarrassing yourselves

>I see where you're coming from but there's no way I'm marrying this young (also 22) and she wouldn't mary for at least 2 more years until she finishes college. Plus, I'm having a really hard time not getting bored with a single girl so I don't know if I would get married AT ALL until or if that changes. I'll probably leave her soon, which is a shame because she has the most amazing ass I've ever seen. It's a fucking torture. Won't even give me a handjob or let me diddle her.

When you do bone for the first time, she'll beg you to slow down because it hurts. She may even cry.

Wtf, man. You'd squander that?

high school girls can be just as bad as college girls

go to conservative groups on campus, but you can't go for just any girls in these groups either, so be careful

Only men with no integrity try to 'snag' women out of a relationship, fuckwit.

If she's all over your dick unsolicited, that's different, but chasing attached women makes you a cunt.

>Only men with no integrity try to 'snag' women out of a relationship, fuckwit.
>If she's all over your dick unsolicited, that's different, but chasing attached women makes you a cunt.

Really engages the neuro-transmitters.

Well summarised

>Treat women like shit or half ignore them when they talk, also make fun of them when they do speak. It really does make them wet. The shorter/wittier the quip, the better. Bonus points of people around her laugh at her.

Wise words.

If you don't care about being respected, you can do whatever you want. Just pointing out that you're a cockwit in the eyes of anyone who matters