Ted Cruz formally endorses Trump on Facebook

archive.fo/ZPMWA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9L3nfRKvbIw
archive.fo/ZPMWA
governor.ohio.gov/Contact/ContacttheGovernor.aspx
townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/07/20/rubio-its-time-to-stop-fighting-n2195499
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still wants to be part of the GOP when trump wins

Oh shit id's happening

>that jacket

What the fuck Cruz?

Nice archive nathan

also
>all those butthurt CTR shills

kek

DAHNALD

Cruz getting it right lately. This is big league stuff, great timing. Kasich still being a little bitch and helping Obama push TPP.

Donald Trump out angled the fuck out of Ted cruz in this picture

Finally. Who /formercruzmissle/ here?

Bend the knee rato...it took us a year, but you are broken you filth.
Ignore the CTR on goybook. Even the rapture bunny types know that if clinton wins, they will be having fag weddings in their churches.

wonder what his mistress amanda carpenter has to say?

Ted Cruz
>Leg day is overrated

THE CRUZMAN WOKE UP AND SAW THE LIGHT. HE IS OUR MAN NOW

Bless you, El Rato

Cuck

Damn, no more Cruzposting

Why did he give up on the delegates? If he pressed Trump hard enough he would have gotten them.

Cruz is just a parasite. Trying to ride on the tails of successful people.

how the hell did he manage that, thought it was a shop at first, rato looks like he's wearing his older brother's jacket and like a manlet.

Also, your picture title. Kek, you must have anger issues with women.

youtube.com/watch?v=9L3nfRKvbIw

This is were we are in the DBZ timeline.

>being this edgy
Cruz endorsed Donald, you fuck. What more do you want? Just be happy that we wont have fag weddings and refugees now that Trump is on top.

>archive.fo/ZPMWA

Alpha as fuck. God bless Ted.

Finally............

I'M NOW A #CRUZMISSILE

NOW WE JUST NEED A JEB! ENDORSEMENT FOR THIS TO BECOME FULL CIRCLE

he just stood slightly more forward and overlapped infront of him slightly. Made him look like a big guy

this 100%. when he gave his stupid fuckign speech, he was counting on Trump losing by 20%. Now the Trump is not only not losing in a landslide but WINNING, suddenly the rat fuck has a change of heart, bc if Trump loses by a few votes his life is over.

Also, just read that morning jew's infant son fell down the stairs and featured its skull. The Trump curse continues!

>mfw jeb endorses Trump, and gives him that one vote that will send him over the top to clinch the election

Please vote Trump.

>90056662

>666

I can't be the only one who saw that

Fuck yes.
Two meme machines allied.
The Trumpening is happening.

IT's not "edgy," asshole. Given that you came here a week ago, I guess you weren't around when carpenter was "putting all trump supporters on a list."

Also, he's not doing this bc of any "pledge" or morals. He was expecting trip to lose by a landslide, and NOW that trump isn inning and rato realizes he'll never be in politics again if trump loses in a close election, NOW he comes and endorses?

Fuck him and fuck you.

He still killed all those people

The xbox heug shoulder pads throw off the proportions.

This could only mean that he senses that Trump is about to pull a victory here.

This is a damn good sign.

You think trump bought him off with boogers?

Cruz looks like a fucking skinny manlet to trump

WELCOME BACK EL RATO

BEND THE KNEE

I agree with you but I wouldn't say El Rato knows when a race is lost or not

>Two meme machines allied.
Rato is still the scum of the earth. Let me explain again-- when he gave his stupid fucking speech, was counting on Trump losing by 20-25 points.

Now that Trump is winning with 40 days to go, should he lose in a close race, rato will never have a job in politics again. They're all fucking whores.

He was willing to throw the supreme court to clinton if he thought it wold work out better for his rat fuck political, burn victim face future.

Don't forget about little Marco.

I am now a #cruzmissle again for the 15th time

>tfw

El Rato is very well connected.

I think he may know what may be released this October by Wikileaks that could potentially wipe Clinton off of the Map.

About time like

Five days before first debate
He knows Trump will win,which trump is sure to dominate
Where was the endorsement when he "needed" it?
What a fucking jew-rat

He wants to be as wide as possible for DAHNALD

The delegates, Donahld....they're yours

Can't wait to see that cuck crowder react to this. kek

>knows when a race is lost or not
doesn't matter. if Trump loses by one or two states, the blame will (rightfully) go to cruz for that clusterfuck of a speech and breaking his pledge and costing us the supreme court for the next 35 years.

Whatever you think of Trump, if he has lost, I believe he would have endorsed. And this in spite of the rat fuck winning Iowa by sending out "Voter Violations," lying about Carson and scaring the shit our of people.

I have always been a Trump supporter, but from listening to him on howard stern with my grandfather since I was 8 years old, it's hard to take him seriously with politics. Even so, I agree with him, that "Voter Violation" shit was the lowest thing have ever seen an election candidate pull.

Now we need to pressure KAsich into bending knee bc we fucking need Ohio. Anyone know where to get the email/phone for the ohio goner office?

So long as polite and don't make threats or whatever, can call/write as much as we want and remind him that HE will be held personally accountable should we lose the supreme court.

Jesus, can you imagine all the anti-White shit a clinton-appointed supreme court would dream up?

They were always his

OK, any ohio motherfuckers, we need you. I'm not sure if the bastards check by IP, but can't find a VPN listed in ohio.
IF you live in ohio, need you to write to this cuck and tell him to bend the knee or he'll have no job next election:

governor.ohio.gov/Contact/ContacttheGovernor.aspx

In the service of the god emperor

wtf I'm a #cruzmissile now

pretty sure rubio endorsed him

townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/07/20/rubio-its-time-to-stop-fighting-n2195499

fuck off shillary shill
, burn to death faggot.

Kim Kardashian endorsed Trump, that's a way more important endorsement.

Thank you Ted, good man.

The question now is this: can we convince disgruntled Cruzmissles to vote for Trump now, or will we have the same problem that $hillary has with Bernouts refusing to support her?

>"TRUMP HAS NEW YORK VALUES"
>9/11
>"Foiled again"

can you explain exactly how I'm a "hillary shill" genius? We'll definitely take his precious supporters...gratefully accepted....but only an idiot would think he's not doing this out of pure selfishness and hypocrisy bc he sees Trump winning now.

I hope this is a sign for Glen Beck to finally abandon his false Mormon god and kill himself. Nothing would make me happier than to see all his cultist buddies lose any faith left in the world.

Oh shit I am now a #CruzMissile

/r/ing the picture of Trump and Cruz sogning the treaty at Appomattox