Center of fucking Manhattan

Why does NYC have such shitty roads?
And overall why is it such a dirty dumpster?

I don't live in NYC but I assume those roads are so popular that they cannot afford to close access for maintenance even for a few hours.

All the tax dollars are going to blacks instead of infrastructure.

> Kiev
> Not a billion times worse than NYC
You know, the murder rate in NYC is 3.9/100K, while the US average is 4.7. NYC in general is ridiculously safe for what it is (a major city filled with Dindus and Mexicans). Also, as a result of it having 9 million residents and god-known-how-many commuters and tourists, everything gets beat to shit quickly. Its why you'll see 2 year old taxis with 400,000K on them.

Even to this day, the Jews and Italians won't leave it. I wonder why?

t. literal Jew from New York.

because it is run by democrats

Such an ugly city, that's what happens when you go below a majority white population

Lived in NYC for a while. You should see Eastern Parkway after the island niggers throw their little festival, if you think that's bad.

What's wrong with it? It needs to be painted and has been patched. This thread sucks.

>I wonder why?

....why?

heavy travel i guess.

Because of epic traffic and very little time allowed to stop traffic for fixes.

btw, your flag always reminds me of Flounder, the fish from Little Mermaid.

New York was like that when I went there. Seems there's always some construction and shit going on that never gets finished.

They also had a bunch of cheap Puerto Rican shops with bars on the windows selling fake watches and cheap overpriced electronics.

New Yorkers get super offended when you talk shit about their gay city, because they like to think they live in the center of the universe.

>CNN: are smart pills thne way to stay sharp?

Im more concerned about the blatant propaganda then the roads.

If you're an urban-minded person (Jews, Italians and Southern Europeans in general have always seemed to prefer cities to the countryside), there are few better places to be. Access to high-paying jobs, low crime rate, genuinely good mass transit system and public facilities.

It's really not even as expensive as people make it out to be. Unless you're an idiot who tries to live off $70K in DUMBO or the upper west side, you're fine.

It's because of the snowplows dumbasses

>Even to this day, the Jews and Italians won't leave it. I wonder why?
Why?
LA and San Francisco are so much better.

>The busiest city in all the US and top ten busiest cities on the planet
>Massive foot and vehicle traffic
>Plays a role in the global economy
>Shutting down a major road would leads to massive backups and crippling of transportation due to population

Gee why do these roads rarely get maintenance?

Bait

LA is a shithole. It also isn't very walkable. San Francisco has a mind of its own...

The best Cali city is San Diego. The best US city in general is either New York, Seattle or Denver. I would have said Chicago 50 years ago, but its gone to shit recently.

Anyway, I would never want to live in SoCal. No change in season.

LA is not better

San Fran is better. Have you ever been there? It's a pretty cool city, probably one of my favorite major cities in the US.

If you like garbage, overpriced apartments, endless noise pollution, shitty people, and black and white cookies, NYC is for you. Place is a gold-plated landfill full of kikes and illegal shitskins.

Chicago is better than Seattle I think. Too many homeless people in Seattle. At least Chicago contains theirs somewhat and kicks them out of the main white areas. Seattle has them sleeping on every block, even the tourist areas.

Denver is a shit city now, full of Mexicans. I don't see the appeal at all.

It's queer Central, no thanks you breathe in the air and you'll die of aids.

Too many people and too high income inequality

Because America has been going down the tubes ever since 9/11.

>This is a major road in New York Shitty

This. It's the fault of the 1%, the billionaire class.

Because if you're going to shut down streets in the busiest city on the planet, it BETTER be because it's necessary.

Fuck it bros, I'm going to knock over that card stand. I'll be there in 30 minutes.

I'm a Jewish and Italian mutt from Staten Island. You really think I care about seeing a homeless person or a Mexican?

Ywn see the amazing 80s version of NYC aside from old movies.

You mean during the crack epidemic when the murder rate was on-par with Russia?

No fucking thanks, I'll pass...

The shithole full of crack head niggers and graffiti?

Big cities are all kind of disgusting desu. They are nice places to visit, but I would never live in a city with a population of 100k+,

That building must have really seemed impressive back in the day.

This is correct. You have no idea the chaos is causes when a street is shut down in Manhattan.

Try going to shit since the 1965 Immigration reforms.

>what happens when you let cagers fuck your city up
FTFY

This is really a dumb thread and you should feel bad

Have you ever been to New York?
Do you understand how much vehicle and foot traffic there is? Have you ever been on a road or in a busy city with construction?

Could you begin to intuit the cost/benefit of road maintainance in an area that with such high population density?

If you could you'd realize that it's abundantly obvious that it only makes sense to do maintainance when you absolutely have to in New York City

>san francisco
>better than anything

Wew

Yes, I've been to New York. Fucking shithole.
Better be rich and live in Kiev, than average and live in NYC.
And it's not the only city with such heavy traffic, just accept it - NYC is a huge dumpster.

>NYC in general is ridiculously safe for what it is (a major city filled with Dindus and Mexicans).
Not really. Outside of the tourist traps and gentrified parts it's not a safe city at all.
>Even to this day, the Jews and Italians won't leave it. I wonder why?
Not true at all. In the 1960's Italians and Jews fled NYC in droves for the suburbs of Long Island, NJ, and CT. I wonder why. The only "white" neighborhood in the city is maybe Howard Beach and even then, a woman was just "culturally enriched" while jogging.