Do people actually believe this?

Do people actually believe this?

>Be USA
>"no, we're not hypocrites, why did you ask?"

Blacks do have a lower IQ

No. It's Facebook click bait.
Why do you keep posting it?

Damn they really got me, how can I possibly criticise them for their actions after all that wheat I burnt myself back in 1773.

Ah well, gotta get my next shot of immortality formula.

>The American Revolution
>niggers rioting and looting after one of their own kills one of their own

>anyone thinking they're even similar

Ok fair enough but they do know that once you do that it means war. But sure I would be more than happy for nogs to declare their independence. Lets throw them in Mississippi and build a wall.

They're technically right. That wasn't a protest either. What do they think this proves, though? Are they planning a war of independence against American authorities? Because to me it looks like they think their rioting entitles them to more gibs from the very forces they are rioting against...

>Polish people 2016
>"Stealing land undiplomatically makes a cause illegitimate
>Polish people 1945
>pic related

Heard one of the nigs on tv last night scream in the camera that this isn't a race war, it's a people versus the government war. Then dapped up a white rioter in a mask.

>protesting a tax which actually existed by destroying a foreign companys property

>protesting an "epidemic" of police violence which doesnt exist by destroying the neighborhood which the protesters themselves inhabbit.

Big difference. Huge gaping immense diffeerence. A fucking continental divide.

> protesting taxation without represensation by destroying taxed items, hence negating their ability to tax.
VS
> Googlers chimping out over some uppity googler who got shot for being too googley.

requires me to engage neural processes.

That Boston tea party was a little too expensive. So just toss all that tea overboard.
I don't get this. What was this about??

when it comes to what black people believe:

they do believe you as whitey suc

they also know whitey cuts them checks once a month

they are pathetic leeches created by liberals...

not sure how much truth Cred Forums wants tonight...

Wouldn't the equivalent be whites going into ghettos and destroying their shit? It's taxation without representation, with niggers looting and stealing, getting welfare that most oppose, etc.

I understand you are a young stupid white girl...when you type on Cred Forums..it just sounds like a young stupid white girl typing

Shame.... I thought it was an actual "tea party" lol

They aren't though, destroying tea to protest tea tax is a little different than protesting police brutality and accountability by burning the neighborhood, robbing stores, and racially motivated assaults

Hit that strawman.

Surely activates my thought process.

Canadian and polish proxy's are afraid...

in todays world they must hide like lil pussies behind proxies...do I hate the fear they have?

no...it's just stupid

So what black people are saying is: we should to 1773 to determine what is acceptable behavior, huh?

Well, better rev up those cotton mills!

>Poland 1946
>"why the fuck haven't these Slavs gone home yet?"

your incoherent response is appreciated...

you are stupid well..

stupid hole said twat?

Pretty easy to understand-

If blacks are saying "you can't criticize something we're doing, because white people did it 250 years ago", then slavery is back on the menu.

>243 years ago
Huh, I wonder how many of those people are still alive

I actually argued debated this with a friend of mine on Facebook I can post the pics if anyonec wants.

you are a moron...black people don't give a fuck about your white opinion...they just want to kill you...

Stop with the ellipses you autist

Read all of his posts. He might literally have autism.

what is ultimately funny and stupid is this^^^^^^^^^^^^^

negroes do not want to talk with whitey...they just want to kill whitey...

whitey needs to wake up...these negroes want to kill you...

Of course they aren't, niggers are just simple looters, they aren't traitorous scum.

Cred Forums will delete the post...but it is a warning...negroes want to kill you white people...

this

a pathetic fuck starts a thread...

divides races...

sleeps well @ nite knowing she is a dumb white whore...

White taxpayers hold Welfare Tea Party when?

fuck off nigger

>americans destroying british property
>blacks destroying random property

>Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
Acts 5:29 KJV

poor 3q...a stupid fuck w/only stupid fucking things to type...

These googles are stuck in the past.

you say something, nigger?

Yes, people think both of those instances are similar. It is your job to "correct the record" if you will. Inform them that they are radically different and that their meme is shit.

>oi m8s we gonna tax yeah teas and shugas
>fine into the harbor your tea goes

>Yo you gotta stop braking the law and then you won't get shot
>NAH GOOGLE IMMMA JUST DESTROY MUH COMMM MMMUN A TEES AND LOOT AN SHEET DAT TRU JUS TIST

I say you are a weak lil girl with bladder issues...

I'd say it is not what they are doing as much as it is why they are doing it. They are protesting cops shooting criminals because they say cops shoot criminals because they are racist cops. Googles are trying legalize criminality because criminality is Black Culture. Really though they are dumb as fuck and are being manipulated by propaganda.

when you type...I hear, blah, blah, blah

the "reality" is...

negroes hate white people...negroes hate cops(white/or black)...

because white people and cops don't like when negroes loot and act generally like criminal pieces of shit...

now what?

its hard to understand what you are trying to communicate through all the oogas and boogas.

Cool post.

don't you have a rancid fuck hole to douche out between your fat thighs?

>1773
that's the key here.

>Americans blunder you into war with France
>American smugglers supplying the French
>win war anyway, get Quebec
>ask them to pay for the war they started
>they whine
>repeal the taxes
>American smuggling driving East India Trading into the ditch
>try to sell the Americans high quality tea and attach a small tax to it
>they throw the tea into the water
>try to make nice with Quebec by giving them territory of Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota
>Americans throw a shit fit

>>young girl thinks she has all the answers

young girl sux at everything she does

young girl types on Cred Forums to validate her stupid world view

young girl shows herself to be a stupid young girl...