This really makes you think, right?

This really makes you think, right?.

I can't even imagine the fear of the black people in the states, the whole systems powered by the most evil and racist inhumans wants to kill you and your family.

Black america, we stand with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atmgPiEcLGM
youtube.com/watch?v=VChmTTCEw0o
youtube.com/watch?v=YpVcQEZKvGA
youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least our police kill criminals, Pedro. Yours just fuck off whenever the cartels show up.

But Mexican gangs kill more blacks than white cops do. Hell look at how much territory Mexicans took from blacks in the last 20 years

Neuron status: Fired.

>Google father
>Morning google
>Employed google
>Button-up google
>Google steals newspapers

It's such a sad state of affairs in america when convicted felons can't point guns at cops :(

>a black father figure
my sides

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

African Americans commit 40-50% of murders in an average year. 90% of the victims are black.

33% of Rapes

More total violent crime then whites

They make up 13% of the population.

Despite this, more whites then blacks are still shot by police.

This is a manufactured controversy to hide the fact that we have a barbarian race and subculture in our inner cities.

Where will you be when Google dies for google's sins?

REV UP THOSE NEURONS

Everyday I go outside fearing I will get shot by googles or mexicans or indians.

Glad they have finally realized the world isn't safe.

Yet they take the streets and act like porch monkeys and riot and loot, behaving in such way that would easily get them killed. Rl meks yu thunk

they should that racist white supremacist society and move to a tolerant inclusive african society

rly made my synapses discharge

I can't even imagine the fear of MEXICANS in the ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS, the whole system's powered by the most evil and SAVAGE CARTELS want to kill you and your family.

MEXICOLOCO, we stand with you.

>Where will you be when Google dies for google's sins?

this is about as bad as Cred Forumsharbor when the word filters made many posts indecipherable.

when does google mean google and when does google mean people with dark skin.

kek

apex kek

You don't want to be shot like a wild animal then don't act like one in front of the police. It's really that easy.

Blacks are killing each other. Violence is in their blood,thousands of years of violence in africa doesn't just leave your dna. It will never end, just accept it

This is just... so much this
so much this

never forget to reblog

take a good long look, america

if this doesn't get you thinking, I don't know what will

*drops mic

>Black kid with a father
This comic is as believable as their whole movement

Wait, who is the adult male? Why is he hugging that kid?

Makes sense since most of the ones I meet only watch tv and movies. Don't know how to fix it though.

Fucking behave.

They can go back to Africa.

Poor Google can't even rob a simple convenience store without being binged.

The solution is simple.
>Fast and Furious II: Electric Jigaboo
Flood the streets with weapons. I mean seriously flood them.
You should be able to fully load your newfound weapon just by looking around in the grass at your feet.

that pic is exactly it.

blogs and MSM keep claiming that whites are worse than blacks but the cops and the courts are racist.

so, when black guys commit 10x crimes than white guys, they have an out.

this is why Trump will get elected. just deal with it for now. THEY ARE CAMPAIGNING FOR TRUMP. lol. that's the funny part.

>Media pushing the whole evil white cops
>Googles eat it up
>Cop that did the shooting was black
>Media spins it to evil cops
>Googles eat it up
>Race traitor liberal cucks make poorly drawn fee fees comics to say fuck the laws
>These liberal cucks live in gated communities and will never let these feral googles move into their homes and leave them alone with all their belongings and family

Just do what the cops say googles. Its not that hard not to get into a fistfight with them.

Googles are retarded. Now I believe too.

Blacks kill more whites than cops kill blacks

Hey black people, you ready to hear the number one tip for not getting shot by cops?

Don't fucking chimp out if you get pulled over or stopped.

It's that easy.

This is true.

nice b8 bean

They should just all emigrate to Mexico desu

youtu.be/atmgPiEcLGM

A Google killed by another Google, in a city where a police commissioner is a Google and a mayor is a Google. Dems did their convention there few years ago due to its diversity.

And it's somehow whites' fault? Fuck off.

Apes belong in Africa.

>I can't even imagine the fear of the black people in the states,

I dunno, it's pretty easy to imagine. Just imagine what it's like to be a white person surrounded by niggers, and you'd probably have a good approximation of how blacks feel around cops.

>black father

They probably live in a safe, white neighborhood. Now we know that the vast majority of crime is intra-racial, so that middle-class black family is now LESS LIKELY to be murdered than even the whites around them.

But no, feels over reals.

why don't they just stop stealing shit

All Niggers Must Fucking Hang.

Race War Now!!

yep niggers should be really scared of each other

Wow, I run a worse daily risk of getting stabbed by regular street scum or azer "refugees" (that lived here for 20 years) that the niggest nig in USA.
Some son of a fuck living in a McMansion doesn't get to tell me I'm "privileged".

I'll bet you want to stand with blacks, Juan

Get ready to build a wall

GTKRWN

Funny that almost every bodycam video I see involves them being defiant, resisting arrest, and overall doing everything they can to antagonize cops.

If I believed that police had it in for my race, I would do everything in my power to keep calm and comply during an encounter, lest I be shot.

Why don't they go back to Somalia if the US is such a dangerous place?

Newspaper headline got me.

That was one smooth nigger.

65% of murders, actually.

They have more to fear from other blacks than they do white, or any color really, police officers. None of them seem to care about that, though. They just want to whine about the cops rather than fix the problems in their own community.

Yes, we need to make them safer :^)

Almonds: Activated

Zuni Fetish Doll is one of the two most niggrish of niggers in cinema.

youtube.com/watch?v=VChmTTCEw0o

The other being The Midnight Thud

youtube.com/watch?v=YpVcQEZKvGA

Gary Johnsons plan for blacks. youtu.be/m2o2sT8QZMs

Literally watching the Mexican news and all they talked about was googles being killed by the police. All I ever think to myself is, how many run into the law that much?

I want it to be clear that the "13%" includes women, children, elderly.

The real problem is young black men, 14-35. The rest might act like undesirables with no manners and an awful culture, but the crime rate for them is closer to "expected" than young black men.

Damn son. Nice video.

>They make up 13% of the population.

In reality, it is only about 3-4% of the black population commiting >50% of the murders and violent crime in the US.

Think about that for a second. 50% of the murders and violent crime in the US.

It literally makes you think.

No. I know I'm at just as much risk as any google.