Hillary is very likely going to shit herself on the stage

Hillary's major mental malfunctions might be from Parkinson's.

And pneumonia can be a symptom of Parkinson's.

Bitch will never admit it though.

RAMZPAUL on the Hillary Collapse just a week ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM

Now let us all think ahead a week. To the debates against Donald Trump, a man used to winning and unaccustomed to giving a shit about what weak-minded losers like Hillary think.

From the very beginning, Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oi9Bb5pqjkE#t=33m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=UQMC6nUVmMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Hillary is very likely going to shit herself on the stage
pls kek make it happen

she'll break down after she see trumps win the election.

There will never ever ever be an election like this again. so hillary might as well go all out and crap herself live on stage.

>h-huma
>Yes Hillary.
>There's boo boo in my diaper
>Oh my, let's change your diapers really quick

>Hillary shits herself
>Trump makes a face and waves his hand as if to stave off the stench

Crowds across the world laugh/cheer or hang their head in shame.

>Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

MSNBCNN feed immediately cuts away, anchors report "extremely localized earthquake"

News cycle has already moved on from Hills Health and is back to Trumpshit, and H already has a poll bounce again. Donald needs to annihilate her in the debate or he's going to be in bad shape.

Huma has had a shitty month, already. A shitty shitty month.

DEFECATE IN DEBATE

Anybody has that limmerik?

Either way, on a serious note - if, as the bohemian grove theory implies, some of the upper echolons of washingtion believe in moloch, kek is serious business.
If mrs clinton believes in magic, then our trolling might actually become the reason why she will act accordingly to it.

Kinda like how "vodoo" works - the perception of the individual, that it works, will have the desired effect upon it. Yes, vodoo can "curse to death", if the one affected by the curse, believes it to be true.

In that vain, bring those dubs! Let our meme-magic work, for it can work on a rational basis, and any /x/-tards, might believe in it as well!

UH OH POO POO

>tfw Hillary actually wanted to call out against meme magic during her alt right speech
>she actually wanted to say : Stop jinxing me you dumb faggots
>but she couldn't and now Moloch will succumb to kek
>tfw we killed a god

Underrated

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

PEE PEE POO POO

SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP

LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

She will blame Pepe.

So we discovered meme magic is funded by oculusfag

Then the Hillary health threads are most likely shilled by Shrekli

>i don't recall
>i don't recall
>i don't recall

don't forget alzheimers

Being half reptile and half small business just doesn't result in good health.

>oculusfag

DEFECATE ON DEBATE

Nice copypasta

Should have taken the podium immodium

My dubs will make her defecate during the debate.

Tfw a presidential candidate goes to war with you.

I've never got.

I'm losing my faith.

>EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

>SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

That debate stage will stank. Stank bad.

It's actually probably a chronic transverse subcranial vein thrombosis.

There was a great article written by a doctor linked on Drudge the other day. I don't have the link but you can probably google it easily.

Hillary's physician claims that her taking Coumadin dissolved the clot in her brain. As a pharmacy student, I can tell you (and the doctor agreed) that Coumadin does not dissolve clots, it simply makes clots harder to form, good for someone with a propensity for clots (like Hillary, based on her medical history) but only as a prevention, not a treatment. In fact, transverse vein clots don't go away in most patients (~60%). They just have to live with them, because it's more dangerous to open up your skull to remove them than to deal with the symptoms.

Basically there is a clot sitting in a major vein draining from her brain. The vein is backed up, creating pressure on the brain. Imagine a plastic container filling with water, with three pipes leading out. The rate of incoming new water equals the rate water flows out. Now one of the pipes gets blocked. The water is still forced through but the pressure is increased in the remaining two pipes, and in the container. The plastic bends and distorts slightly because of the pressure.

That's what is happening in Hillary's brain. The pressure is creating problems. The cerebellum is also at the bottom of the skull, responsible for muscle coordination and balance. She has trouble on stairs and her throat muscles are out of wack, hence the coughing and increased risk of pneumonia. There's also the nerve that leads to the muscles which control your eyeballs running under the brain. The backed-up blood can also lead to fainting spells because of improper blood flow; the brain has a high demand for oxygen and nutrients. This basically explains all her problems and it's the most likely based on her history. Sudden pressure shifts are what make her spaz out on ocassion, either pressing on or relieving nerves.

Patience is a virtue my friend. Your gets will come

This. As a guy in another thread said, likening the election to a boxing match, the media is registering every single hit anyone makes against Trump, and only the major hits Trump makes get counted. The only way Trump wins is if he knocks Hillary out.

Nice

quit being gross next time please describe using nicer words

i threw up my lunch thanks

She looks like a zombie, user.

> Work Janitorial staff at Hofstra
> Boss asks if I want some overtime
> get to work debate

If she shits on stage I get to clean it up

Praise KEK brother

Hildog will shit herself at a public event before the election, perhaps the first debate is too soon for maximum KEKs

Dude.

If you could document the poo you could maybe make some cash on an auction web site.

>Well, probably not. Who wants to buy debate poo?

Ted decided to MAGA. He might be sitting in front of his TV, getting comfy, along with the rest of us.

>to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

this isnt how seizures work you fucking autistic morons

seriously stop shitting up the board with your schizophrenic malicious meme magic you look like crazy dumb sociopaths

Oh Jebbie. Stop being such a sore loser, little feller.

I hope she shits herself like the granny who gets run over in Toxic Avenger 4.

youtube.com/watch?v=oi9Bb5pqjkE#t=33m40s

(skip to 33:40)

>she won't be so chemically reinforced she could take two to the chest and still be debating

Wouldn't be surprised if she takes a day off afterwards to come down off the stimulants though.

Get a clean sample and you'll know what kind of chemistry set her bloodstream actually is.

Is this Hillarys Dukakis moment?

youtube.com/watch?v=UQMC6nUVmMc

Can you believe that she has makeup on?

Also can you believe she is sane?

Yes, this is a Dukakis moment. One of so many though.

Will Hillary look at the camera and be an ambassador to white people on behalf of the negroes she secretly despises, clearly, based on her stupid condescending attitude?

Dude deleted his post.

So...Maybe he WAS the cleanup guy for the poo stage?

>Makes ya think.

Bumping

POOPOO PEPE

KEK WILLS IT

I-It's true. She will defecate if I believe in myself!

there you go.

COUGHING FIT
SHE'S ALWAYS TIRED
CAMPAIGN DEFLATES LIKE A TIRE
TRUMPS DEBATE WILL BE FIRE

bump

>Kiss me, baby.

>Our best poetry involves shitting Hillary.

LOL

Pic unrelated, because she is perfect.

And her Dad wants to make America great again.