Google

How long until leftists catch on to Cred Forums's latest codeword?

I remember it didn't take long for ((( ))) to blow up and gain mainstream attention from liberals butthurt over a few ascii characters but do you think Google will reach the infamy of echoes?

Will Cred Forums successfully meme Google into becoming a racial slur?

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
youtu.be/_kZsOISarzg
nymag.com/selectall/2016/06/understanding-the-alt-rights-jew-parentheses.html
wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Google
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They already have, check Nigger search results for articles

Don't see anything weird, link?

Search 'operation Google'

A whole bunch come up for me

here's the first

ageofshitlords.com/Cred Forums-pol-launching-operation-google/

Holy shit that was quick

Spread this image

Tell everyone on Cred Forums that this is officially taking off, and is going to be 'problematic' for a lot of people

They can't resist the bait, this is why this will work.

Reading some of the post looks like it did

The more you talk about it the more likely it is to be discovered, that said, people kept talking about it so much instead of just doing it that it WAS discovered.

are you sure it will work? like completely 1000% sure?

in polish reddit its actual "news of day - 258 votes up and 43 comments" so..
1 day?

Just continue to do it

Google is sin

Try it on Yahoo

Actually, the phrase "rapes white woman" will always get those results.

Pic related.

You think they don't know? Chanology was the last time this was a "sekret klub". 4chins had been on talk shows, watch lists for hate groups, and published in every piece of journalism from the daily dot to WSJ.

Your world view is small.

They already know, goy.

THE WORD HAS CHANGED

THE OLD WORD WAS PROVEN TO BE INEFFECTIVE

SPREAD THE WORD, DODS

>Will Cred Forums successfully meme Google into becoming a racial slur?
If you can dream it you can meme it son.

Just searching "rapes white woman" brings similar results.

But.... pic related.

Just stop

Unless you have a damn good proofs

haha these dumb newfags don't understand how google algorithms work. Either that or we are being raided right now

That is just self cencorment. Does nothing for us

spoken like a true dod

just go search "Cred Forums" no quotes, on google.

((())) was trs i thought

The best way to get it to blow up is by actually alerting the sjw media themselves.

Think about it: What gets talked about the most here? The sjw did this, the sjw did that. What do you think every other politically incorrect think tank around the internet does?

You give the Gawker the story, they run with it and spread the word for us.

Weaponize their outrage for Lord Kek.

isn't it because they blackwash their image results?

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo
We've washed ourselves in google's blood, and all the yahoo's too
We're taking down the Skype machine
juice by juice by juice
The pepe marches on

We already decided to change it, Google was flawed

It needs to be Dod

the echoes parenthesis blew up before anyone on Cred Forums ever used them kek.

as for this, i'm sure they're already onto it. ever since hildebeest's racist nazi frog speech, you have to believe they have their sleepers watching us already.

And what's the payload after it is successful? We censored ourselves?

Its too easy to spot you lot these days, standards are slipping.

>all these dods around me..

they already have, this place is seething with newfags and "journalists"

>sleepers watching

You do realize this is one of the more popular websites in the United States, right? Something like six million unique hits a month?

It might feel like a clubhouse sometimes, but it's a clubhouse in a fishbowl. Remember that the next time you post PII.

fucking googles googling

what's pll

this is true, normies come here to laugh at us and shake their heads in disbelief, we are like jerry spriner or the kardashians to them.

How did you censor yourself? Use them simultaeously if you want you dirty grabbler, happy merchant, Barbara Streisand, kike, skype, ((())), George Soros, Zionist, JIDF.

And what about asian...?

Google's so scared of being associated with googles that they're trying to deter people to using a useless word.
I tell you, this skypery is weak

Google no

let them come. that's how they get red pilled.

Hey it's the skype from Bongland trying to force his shitty meme again.

Too fucking late for a change. Just use google. We cannot be successful if half does dods and half does google.

this google serious?

Yes.

nobody's using dods, that guy's a stupid google.

fuck off sand google

>shills trying to influence people into using a compromised word

dod is infallible

Do they just hire someone to watch Cred Forums or some shit

Google please, your shilling has gone full retard.

Dod has no payoff, it's just self-censorship for nothing
Google is self-censorship with a payoff - proving that intent matter more than mere vocabulary.
And the infographs don't even pretend to have a reason as to why google isn't working

-------- LISTEN UP ---------
Continue to use google. Even if google is whitelisted in the AI, it will still do damage to the trade mark. The articles are going out reporting this and the normies will see them. Now image them using google as an insult on Youtube comments. If it becomes a meme it will perma demage Google's trademark. Keep up the good work lads

what the fuck do you mean by "we"?

Fuck off kike we'll never stop saying nigger

Watching (((regular folk Cred Forums users))) scramble to convince people not to besmirch the Google brand is very interesting

>((( )))
Please explain.

>n-word
Ok, edgelords be edgelords. Who say nigger in each other's company so that they don't feel alone. Non edgelords say n-word in each other's company so that they dont feel alone.

They already know because they are the ones who started this shit self-censorship meme.

i love it

it's a way for me to be super racist without really being racist at all

i hate googles. i didn't use to but then my sister married a google and he had two kids with her and then split. so now she's a single mother with two google daughters. i don't hate all googles- my nieces are great, but i worry that they are going to face a lot of racism in their all-white schools in white bread USA where my sister lives. their classmates and teachers will always think of them as googles.

i had a girlfriend that said she slept with a google woman once. she complained that her google vagina smelled so strongly that the scent filled the room. she said it was repulsive.

other than that i don't know many googles. i moved a whole state away so i wouldn't have to deal with their violence and stupidity.

it upsets me that so many googles are rioting. burning down their own google neighborhoods is not helping them at all.

google niggers

>insults Google
>insults googles
>cannot be thrown in jail
>mfw
That's it, gone is the days of "dindus" and unto the new era of "googles"! It'll be a hard transition and I may even slip from time to time, but I'm dead set on getting this right!

nigle

What the fuck does dod even stand for? Department of Defense?

Anyone put an entry in urbandictionary yet??

This is racist. Not enough BMWF couples.

last time i went up to the big city a google heroin addict came up to us and started asking for change. we both stonewalled him but he wouldn't shut up and fuck off.

googles love big cities. lots of people to take advantage of there

can someone explain Are you using ((())) and google for those rats? why are you hating now google?

we should cut off all unemployment and foodstamp payments to googles

let all of the drug addicts out of prison and put them in treatment programs

and then let the googles inhabit the empty jail cells for free

The whole point of this dumb shit is to bypass google's censorship of (((hate speach))). By memeing google=nigger into reality, it makes it basically impossible for google to censor it since they cant censor their own company name. If everyone uses the term, their censorship plan is utterly fucked.

The idea is that people will see the word google and automatically know it means nigger. Its not supposed to be a codeword or some gay secret bullshit - the aim is to literally change the meaning of the word google to thwart google's attempt at censorship. We WANT people to see it. We WANT the media to catch on, because it will only result in the phrase spreading and further transforming into having the meaning we have given it becoming common usage.

Btw saying nigger is still fine. But from now on google=nigger so dont be shy about mixing and maxing the terms because they literally mean the same thing.

And the fucking retard who is saying dod=nigger? Wtf does that accomplish? GOOGLE is trying to (((censor))) the internet for their own malicious goals - creating some meaningless term that means nigger accomplishes literally nothing.

>also jew=skype is fucking retarded. Google cant censor the word jew to begin with so theres no point in it. The goal is to bypass the (((censorship))), nothing else. Naming the jew should always be exactly that, synonyms like (((globalist, bankers, elites, coincidences))) etc only detract from the process of shining the light on them.

how about we just let the googles govern themselves? they don't get our tax money for dem programs- they have to pull from their own pool of money

seems only fair

this

we also destroy their brand value at the same time

they deserve it for trying to censor the internet

they are also censoring election data in favor of hillary clinton

they are not friendly to our country or our democracy. they must be punished and/or purged from our society

we don't want censorship

that's what this is all about

>Stinking Googles should be killed
>You were born a Google, and you are going to die a Google

>((( )))
It means nothing, Sven.

This.

just got word that dod is the new word

honestly that's tons better, google just sounded stupid..

Btw can someone screencap this so it can be more easily reposted when discrepancies arrive?

Stop fighting the dod=nigger guy you only give him more exposure. Let him waste his time making his halfassed meme pictures without the reward of (you)s.

Google Deep Mind was "aware" of it within +/- 10 milliseconds. The questions is, what will it do about it? Will it side with Tay? Or will it side with the human race?

I disagree. If we use "dod", then that'll get censored. Google cannot censor its own brand name, which is why Google's the new term for "dindus", because eventually "dindus" will get censored.

dude, you're such a pathetic shill. are you a google yourself ?

Fuck off Google Shill.

prison is the treatment program for druggies

you know nobody googles "google" right?

If they're looking up something on the company, it's going to have qualifiers. Like "google buys new company" or something along the lines.

Your frankly not going to accomplish anything.

Fuck this shit

>Holy shit that was quick

The kikes live here now. They're always watching.

Normies don't know that though.

Why I'm not surprised?

Calling a black a Google means something. You may as well as just call them a nigger if your gonna say dod you faggot. Hell even porch monkey works, hell you could even call em buffalo bills for how much lotion they use and how much they are obsessed with themselves and murdering peiple

>p-please goy, you're already breaking our filters
>w-why don't you use a nonsense word that doesn't exist so we can filter that instead?

I long for the day I can personally help load you into the ovens, Skype.

also jew=skype is fucking retarded. Google cant censor the word jew to begin with so theres no point in it. The goal is to bypass the (((censorship))), nothing else. Naming the jew should always be exactly that, synonyms like (((globalist, bankers, elites, coincidences))) etc only detract from the process of shining the light on them.
You misunderstand. Skype doesn't stand for Jew. It stands for Kike, which will be censored as well

((())) was an early and fairly successful method of bypassing censorship in search results. Someone made an addon that would put them around jewish name and likely jews and called it the "coincidence finder".

Because everytime you point out that statistically speaking jewish people hold more positions of power than everyone else in the western world, especially in the media, finance, and politics, its just a mere (((coincidence))).

Basically a flaw in googles algorithms made censoring parentheses impossible - of course they "fixed" that flaw pretty quickly once they caught on.

The beauty of google=nigger is that there is literally nothing google can do to censor it without either censoring their own name with an algorithm, or devoting impossible amounts of manpower to comb through every mention of google and censoring them manually.

Its basically checkmate to censorship of hate speach. The more google fights back, the more words that can slowly be given double meaning (ie words google cant censor without harming themself or their associates). Just google=nigger alone is likely making google shit brix at the can of worms they opened and possibly will can their censorship algorithms altogether until they can develope one that can differentiate the context accurately.

>google buys new company
lol

see how it's funny no matter what now?

how implausible is it that a google could ever afford a company or have the intelligence to make it profitable?

Stop using the G word.

The G word is offensive.

WAIT, liberals have figured out (( ))? Can someone give examples of this?

We are the Jews now.

>google edgy new meme which I oversaw on that mongolian throat singing bulletin board

kike=skype you fuck

would a gog by any other name smell as much like cocoa butter?

youtu.be/_kZsOISarzg

I may have forgotten to greentext but your reading comprehension is pretty bad bud

Cred Forums is so mainstream right now and they have people watching us all the time

they already have an article out about it

but we should continue it just to smear their name

nymag.com/selectall/2016/06/understanding-the-alt-rights-jew-parentheses.html

The silly lib thinks they're being clever. The crypto-skypes have even been exposing themselves. The plugin didn't even do anything but highlight the most skypish of skype names, like bergs and steins... but rarer or less known skype names started tagging themselves in "protest."

you know its meant to caught on right? Its not supposed to be a secret, its just a way to make jewgle's censors useless.

Kek confirms

exactly the point of the operation

yes but if enough people do this, it will skew the results of any machine learning based censorship and eventually start blocking it's own content and ads,
remember Tay

Yes. Cred Forums has been under a microscope due to Clinton's raving about Pepe and the Alt-Right.

Liberals are learning a hard lesson: They can kill the word, but not the hate it stands for.

No you limey cunt, fuck googles. And fuck you for trying to protect their faggy little name you skype shill.

Well no shit dude. And jew=kike. At the end of the day they mean the same exact thing.

If they want to censor the word kike, thats fine and expected. But they cannot censor the word jew. So wtf is the point of making skype=kike when we already have kike=jew?

As the saying goes, they dont care what you call them, you can say anything hurtful and inflammatory but god forbid you name the jew a jew.

Soon hopefully, the whole point is for them to become aware and offended. Then google is really oogled.

Seriously. At least nearly all the couples are the same race, that way it'll be simpler during RAHOWA.

GOOGLE HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

WE CREATED A NEW CODEWORD, ONE THAT WONT FAIL

DONT LET SHILLS TELL US TO USE GOOGLE....

Bullshit- their trademark has a monetary value. We we meme the fuck out of it and drag it through the biggest stinky filthy outhouse we can you skype kike. Wish we could still hang google's like you from trees.

We need to make normies use google ironicly as an insult. That will perma damage the trademark

Shit that was fast

I'm out of loop, how are google censoring us?

They are among us.

Yes. Even if the JIDF is ultimately behind the whole google thing (that works both ways famalam), the normies eat this shit up.

Tay lives in death!

They aren't, but they are talking about using an AI program (lol) to serve hwhite supreemists with ads about tolerance. So instead we're just going to talk about how googles should be fetching our search results for us.

those fags will bite every bait !

It's soooo easy sometimes , to the point of boredom

>It's a Cred Forums thinks they're actually relevant and will change a racial slur used for hundreds of years

You dipshits are fucking delusional.

But hey, maymay magic and all right faggots? Praise le kek. *tips fedora*

wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/

Are you worried about the power of memes, CTR? Your boss sure is.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

>shoo shoo filthy joo

>MSM is already starting to cover it
>"b-but it's not working lads"

your subversive skype shilling won't work here

fucking dods man...

I'm worried about more of you underage meme spouting redditors shitting up this board even more. That's what I'm worried about.

it's google you stupid

Right on, brother. Cred Forums is a serious board for serious adults to talk about serious issues with no jokes and no fun.

we're not 'changing' a racial slur dumbass. nigger will always be a powerful insult. We're creating a pseudonym that stands for nigger so if sites really start mass censoring the word, we have a new one that not only is IMMUNE to censorship, but will probably force google to end their AI so that their brand name isn't tarnished any further

IGNORE ALL GOOGLE SHILLS

THEY WANT FREE ADVERTISING FOR ALL ALPHABET / GOOGLE PRODUCTS.....

God damn, the level of culture jamming here is insane. I guarantee people at Google already know about this, and are starting to sweat.

>nobody looks up google

>Googles promoting their brand by trying to make their name synonymous with nigger

Nice try Skype. Upload yourself to the cloud already.

spread the word

dod on dod violence is the problem..

kek

>one user casually suggests using context and calling niggers "googles"
>other anons instantly start using it within minutes, spreads like wildfire
>GET THIS SHITTY FORCED MEME OFF OF MY WEBSITE REEEEE
>other anons, in between complaints, insist we call niggers "dods"
>no one does it, no one pays attention
>Somehow not forced?
Hmmmmm

This isn't gonna work you retards. I miss the 2008 days when we weren't just a bunch of leddit underage newfags. This is the worst troll attempt ever.

who do they think they are fooling?
they have to be trolling, ctr has never been this bad.

>This is the worst troll attempt ever.
Contribute or STFU and go to /mlp.

Kek'd

Well, if you keep calling everyone 'retards,' I'm sure they'll realize the error of their ways and start doing what you want.

Stop using that one, that source doesn't exist. Use a different source that Leftists can't cry bogus about.

10/10

Weaving spiders come not here

dont forget to correct anybody using nigger on Cred Forums

just give them a friendly reminder that they should be saying dod..

Fuck off google

If we can get normies to use google as a insult, even if ironicly, we succeed. Perma damage to the trademark

Stupid google couldn't even use Google to find the right font.

Google Endsieg

first off you mean dod

and secondly, it doesnt matter as long as the message is understood

stop trying to derail the operation, stupid dod nigger

>implying they won't just push Cred Forums related google content to the back when people search

I dunno, I unironically call niggers dindus and basketball americans.

You can call a meme forced, but that won't make it so.
Conversely, you can try to force a meme, but that won't make it spread.

fuck me I died laughing

Meme magic knows no bounds. Have faith in lord kek my friend.

[Intro: Murder Mike and (Du-Rag)]
(Yeah, mother fucker)
Sup Google
(Gangsta Rap, Google!)
Google

[Verse 1]
[Call: Du-Rag]
Google (x7), I'm 100% Google

[Response: Murder Mike]
Google (x7), I'm 200% Google
Google (x7), why do police hate Googles?
Google (x7), they hate us cause our dicks is bigga
Google (x7), why you call yourself a Google?
Google (x7), cause im a mother fucking Google!
Google (x7), why you drink so much beer?
Google (x7), I dont drink beer, I drink malt liquor

[Refrain]
Cause I'm a Google!
Im a motherfuckin Google man, I ain't all that african american shit
Fuck that im a Google, I ain't mixed, I'm a Google
G-o-o-g-l-e, Google, you already know

[Verse 2]
Google (x7), why you eat so much chicken?
Google (x7), why won't you make it in my kitchen?
Google (x7), why you call them hoes bitches?
Google (x7), cause them hoes is bitches!
Google (x7), why you stay in the hood?
Google (x7), cause I dont like livin by peckerwoods
Google (x7), why you ain't got no job?
Google (x7), seven dollars an hour won't feed me dog
Google (x7), why yo pants gotta sag?
Google (x7), cause hand-me-downs downs is all a Google has!
Google (x7), why you scared to go to court?
Shit, cause the judge look just like that put our ass on the boat and made me a Google

[Refrain]
Mama Rag is a Google
Durag is a Google
Ballstics is a Google
And I'm Uretha's Google
Google!

fucking kek

You'll see soon enough user, before you know it SJW's will be crying about needing safe space search engines that don't have Google in the name because it triggers due to word association. Then the smoke will clear and you'll see that we we're strong enough to pursue our goal of tarnishing the name of one of the largest corporations, even with paid shills nipping at our heels the whole way.

Soon user, soon.

wtf is your problem google ?

That's the main plan. Get normies to use google as an insult and damage the trademark. They also cannot censor it

i can't stop laughing

>leftists catch on
>people use the word google about the company
>say they were googling etc
>leftists flip out about the use of the word google

I am ok with this

You fucking newfags are retarded

Go back to wherever you came from

>Contains ... memes

TRIGGERED

I'm pretty sure the dod guy is trying to sabatoge us

kek
the fact they are pushing so god damn hard against this proves we are on to something.
whoever came up with this Op is a fucking genius.

>skypery
it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Soon people will be calling blacks "Googles" and people will be telling people to "just nigger it!". What a time to be alive.

You bet your ass it will, i will personally make sure it gets on fucking CNN.

And whomever is fighting it is shitting their fucking pants. Must be a fucking google in charge

>cencorment

You can't just make up a new meaning for an already existing word, you fucking autistic newfags

That's some shit that SJWs do

Ikr

This is the most fun I've had on Cred Forums I'm a while.

Google's gonna Google

All that's needed is some think piece articles by people of color calling the word "Google" offensive.

We were had, boys. Pack it up and move to the next plain so we can slaughter the buffalo named Cenk Oogabooga

THE NIGGLY GIGGLY NOOGLY GOOGLY GOOGLER

If nigger is now 'google' then google is must now be called 'nigger'. As in I nigger searched it, or simply; I didn't know what to do so I niggered it.

I wonder if the evolution of all languages historically took place because of oppression on freedom of speech, and what English will sound like in a few short years from now?

Then we've won, soon brothers.

They are literally lurking this board 24/7 looking for new stories. Cred Forums is a gold mine for clickbait news sites.

Some of them may even have been converted and consider themselves part of the psy op. At the very least they are very aware of Meme Magicâ„¢ (otherwise known as any publicity is good publicity).

>you were born a Google, and you are going to die a Google

>sensorment

It's already been done. Maybe you should have sent the memo earlier because the ((((MSM)))) are already reporting on it.

it'll never become a racial slur, it'll always just be "look, the hacker Cred Forums is using the word google for black people" and the rest of the world will carry on

soon my friend

soon

I don't see the reddit tread for this so sage delete.

Stop being a google, skype.

This shit aint even gonna catch on here

>kys

>You can't just make up a new meaning for an already existing word, you fucking autistic newfags

Examples
pre 1965 Program meant a course or routine

Pre 84, net meant something you caught fish with

Pre 82, yahoo was a character in Gulliver's Travels

Pre 72, a messenger was someone that brought you a telegram

Pre 42, a calculator was someone that did maths

We're not spreading our message through search results we are spreading through the dankness of our memes

>That's some shit that SJWs do
shhh this is an alt-right safe space, your contrary opinions aren't welcome

Personally identifiable information, newfriend

Program also used to mean TV or radio show.

British English retains that meaning.

Google is censoring Cred Forums, no doubt about it, it's just that it's not very effective at it right now.

The censorship is simply tied to your posting rate. Post about 200 times in a couple of hours and you'll start getting those next to impossible to solve captchas. This is google's basic way of trying to starve Cred Forums out of traffic.

I want to thank all the shills,CTR, google stockholders
Without you flipping your shit, this never would have become so big.
this shit is gold
Thank you
you filthy, greedy, google loving , oven dodging skypes.

>Program also used to mean TV or radio show.
Here, too

Cred Forums isn't a safe space

it's a fucking battle ground

And all of you retards who are trying to make 'google' mean nigger are falling for what is most likely a kike led psy op to make our pejorative terms less offensive

Anyone who wants to actually unleash meme magic should listen to the kraut. He reminds me of one of his forefathers :')

should do yahoo for jews

what happens if 'Cred Forums' becomes the new 'nigger'?

This amazes me.

The Streisand Effect is so much in the lexicon, that South park did a show about it years ago.

You can take the google out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the google.

Goyim, lets call the sandgoogles, E.U.
Suk muh dik

Doesn't matter too much if they know or not.

yes

>and memes

Lel.

You sure are a dumb google, aren't you?

>How long until leftists catch on to Cred Forums's latest codeword?

It'll reach maximum meme by Monday

No, the joke will die by Wednesday.

>what happens if 'Cred Forums' becomes the new 'nigger'?

Cred Forums has ALWAYS been the new nigger, you dumb google.

so many google must be neutralized

>You can't just make up a new meaning for an already existing word

Maybe you don't understand how language works. But then again, most googles don't either.

A rare moment of insight from a Spaniard

There are so many things wrong with that googles car. He tried to make it "cool". All that dumb google did was fuck it up

This

Why don't we redefine Google on Urbandictionary?

desu my sides are in orbit over this dod meme

i fucking love it but only in its context as a foil to google

aspie brits are just too much

WE WUZ GOOGLES

BUT NOW WE IZ DODS...

>what is sed

DUDE GOOGLE LMAO

You better watch out Google, because you are about to be in a World of hurt. We are a group of people who hold great power and influence, and you just made an enemy out of us. We are representatives of the darkest parts of the deep web.Around every corner. We'll be there. Behind every wall. We'll be there. So always keep one eye open.

We are Anonymous. We are the ones who knock.

the googles are onto us

This is the gayest forced meme ever, even worse that puddi

In fact, it so fucking gay that only moot can possibly be behind it.

fuck off skype

Bunch of asspained Google Niggers upset their google spaces are no longer nigger free.

some dod inventors

>>I remember it didn't take long for ((( ))) to blow up and gain mainstream attention
Wut? , it took those stupid kikes like 2 years to catch on

>This is the gayest forced meme ever, even worse that puddi

Imma' stop you right there. Puddi was the greatest pudding meme of all time.

OF ALL TIME!

okkkayyy skype.

Google Yes!

Remember to not respond to naysayers.

They're a diversion element.

This shill posted this same thing in the other Google thread.

This guy is a Google.

((((They)))) are always lurking

Get the fuck off shill you where on the other thread too

>GOYIM WE DID IT! WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR RAPE YOU NOW FIND MANY BLACK RAPIST RESULTS!!!

KFC please.

Rape has always been caused disproportionally by blacks and sandniggers. You can just search for rape and obviously you get black rapist results because they commit so many.

Yahoo Internet Defense Force shill detected

I believe the correct term is skittles, you fucking googleplex

When you think about it Auschwitz was a pretty safe space.

No ones getting into that place

its fucking niggers wetback

Are you a nigger?

I mean, are you a google?

shill harder pussy

have a (You)

WE WILL STEAL ALL OF YOUR MEMES WE HAVE NO SHAME YOU WORTHLESS GOOGLE

shut up nigger

They already have. Literally day one you retards are posting graphs and pictures with every word's substitute instead of letting people catch onto it by themselves. It's not hard to figure this shit out on a public fucking website.

hey guise let's start giving internet supergiant companies free advertising

I know

Let's start calling chinks 'ebays'

Fucking retards

it stinks

that sounds like a bad idea

Make it happen Cred Forums

>Let's start calling chinks 'ebays'

When google tries to redefine the language by censoring chinks, then maybe we will.

i am the author of skypes & kikes

its on amazon books

Cred Forums's secret has been revealed.

Did Alphabet catch on? The board is being overrun with pushback against using the "G word".
>stop damaging our brand
>we control the Internet and meaning of words
>you're just doing our jobs for us by self censoring
Only a Google would think destroying the value of a brand by making it the de facto slur for groids would be censorship.

its not a secret, we WANT google to become a mainstream racial slur because its immune to censorship

>The beauty of google=nigger is that there is literally nothing google can do to censor it without either censoring their own name with an algorithm, or devoting impossible amounts of manpower to comb through every mention of google and censoring them manually.
Or they could idk just stop collecting data from chan sites like they stopped collecting captcha results after we filled it with nigger. It would have to be crosssite wide, not just in this corner of the Internet.

HAHA sheeeeeeeiiiiiiit

Some of the jive she uses in that scene is like old school early 20th century shit. I doubt many young black people today would even recognize it

>Or they could idk just stop collecting data from chan sites like they stopped collecting captcha results after we filled it with nigger. It would have to be crosssite wide, not just in this corner of the Internet.

Once established in the lexicon, it will popup elsewhere.

It wouldn't be the first time something that started on Cred Forums found it's way into common usage.

>When people said moot works for Google now, it means we'll soon see him at blacked.com

What do you guys think of this Sand Google in Street Fighter 5

Me and my friends use code word KENNEDYS for niggers. Sounds the best

Notice how he never mentions how exactly "google was compromised"

Also the only one pushing it.

It's time to sink or swim, limey google

who you gonna call

>who you gonna call

The Cyber Police!

As in "I love Dead Kennedys"?

>senpaiment

>Me and my friends use code word KENNEDYS for niggers.

Anytime my daughter and I would see a fat person, it would be "I'm scared". A really fat person would be "I'm really scared".

Didn't worry about being overheard, because nobody would know what we were talking about.

can I get a (You)

(you) lazy google, you reversed the google on some of those damn google's google shirts!

>imagine your only spark of genius mind is on mongolian shitposting board.

>desperate autist attempts to get his meme off the ground but fails
Sad!

I just remembered something.

>You can take the google out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the google.
that needs to be photoshoped ASAP

Meme magic is real. If we focus our powers hard enough we can do this and destroy the most evil disgusting company in the world.

Imagine the....

Whos a Google here? Get out out out

Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google Nigger Google

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Google is most offensive modern racist word

They are going to be looking for RAYYYYYYCISSIISSSSSSTTT everywhere now...even where none exist.

This is too fucking good.

This is gonna be a normie shoah.

googled

>force a meme: the thread

thanks to Australian user for organizing operation google.

DON'T BELIEVE THE FUCKING BRIT SKYPE BOT WHO KEEPS PUSHING THE USE OF "DOD", IT'S COINTELPRO

DON'T LISTEN TO THE FAGGOTS/KEKS WHO SAY TO NOT USE THE WORD GOOGLE, THEY LITERALLY WORK AGAINST US

WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, BUT IF WE DO NOTHING GOOGLE WILL WIN THEN ALL ANONS WILL BE PUT IN FEMA CAMPS

PRAISE KEK

You won't trick me, you filthy google.

google is wearing blackface (at least in Argentina)

Why do retards who have no context or knowledge on the culture here think they're experts on it?

I mean I don't care, but are they that self important they think they can speak on this shit? Very cringe tier.

I saw a thread earlier containing some dude saying dod, so now people are trying to push that.

Honestly, it'd be really funny if every month/week we switched it up. First Google, then dod, then Facebook, etc.

Cred Forums was and is THE nigger. Ipsofactso Cred Forums is the new Nigger. Day of rope you google.

Yup, there's always the Google who contacts the party pol is fucking with. Every. Time.

>I saw a thread earlier containing some dude saying dod, so now people are trying to push that.
It was the same fog-breathing google that was trying in this thread. NO ONE is saying "dod", except for GIDF

Fuck off you google cunt.

once it's 1st page on urbandictionary it might

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Google

Plus they can't just filter it to be replaced with another word. The meaning will always be the same to the reader no matter what word is used.

Speak for yourself, no one's forcing anyone to do it anyway...

Why dod? What's the relevance?

HH brother, I love it. They can't censor everything, but we're damn sure going to try and make them.

>it upsets me that so many googles are rioting.

Nah bro it's just a Google hangout that's all

If you made that and want to, make one with a good pic of the riots and get "google hangouts" going.

Do a black man stealing a wallet.

"google wallet"

Wow, liberals have been changing words and their definitions. Now it's our turn!

>Cred Forums starts a meme two days ago
>one day ago, less than 2 people in each thread would mention this meme
>not even mentioned at all outside of Cred Forums, let alone Cred Forums
>made the news

What are they going to do? Change their name? Sue everyone who uses the word Google wrong?

So far I don't see why this meme would be bad for Cred Forums.

You must be new here.

It's perfect...stupidly they put themself in check thinking it was a good idea, and now...checkmate.

>you know nobody googles "google" right?

They do now