Tell me again why Trump shouldn't shave his head? He would look even more badass than Putin

Tell me again why Trump shouldn't shave his head? He would look even more badass than Putin.

also a big beard

>Don The Dome Trump

I like him with hair desu

he looks like he's trying really hard not to take a giant shit and failing

If he lost 60lbs then yea.

Nah, too ugly. Maybe with a nice beard, but all clean is a no-no.

The only reason he's popular is because he's a buffoon. The hair is part of the act.

He has hair, why would he shave? Domeheads are disgusting anyway.

A shaved Dahnald with a berd would be Bond villain tier. The real question is, would that be a good thing? I don't think so.

Beard Donald would romp home

Can somebody photoshop him with a nazi haircut?

He looks badass desu.

cuz it will make him look weak changing rn they will say he was nervous

Literally Kingpin.

Eisenhower as fuck

Unfortunately he's too obsessed with his image.

You can't deny Trump is not the strongest character. He's actually quite weak. He protects himself with his dyed, hairsprayed locks, his caricature-of-a-billionaire image, his money.

Beneath that he's not the most secure person. You can see it in his personal interactions. He's actually quite a socially awkward man sometimes. He's used to getting his way through his money, influence, power - he's used to people automatically being subordinate to him, since he was pretty much born into wealth. I doubt he's ever had a fist fight in his life.

Doesn't really matter though, I would still vote for him if I could, because he talks honest, he can see what's wrong with the US, and he wants to fix it, and that's what matters.

No Hillary, go away.

>Trump is now Lex Luthor

Im ok with it

His head is too high, that's not what he would look like. He now looks like a cross between Pym Fortuyn and Charlie Sheen.

there you go senpai

>Don The Dome Trump
Sounds badass

it's a branding thing at this point

shut up leaf

tumblr fag gtfo

Shave yours first

Kek

the left already loves comparing him to Hitler despite there being 0 similarities.

I don't think I could handle any "LOOOL DRUMPH IS LITERALLY LEX LUTHOR XDDDD"

>not wanting Trump with helmet

Trump would be a fucking legend with a beard like that. Can he even grow facial hair? I haven't seen a single picture with him even having a little stubble.

>Filename

If trump shaved his head he would immediately be labeled by the left as a skinhead with cancer and it would be pushed to the point of rewriting the national anthem from star spangled banner to "loserdrumph is a racist skinhead cancer supporting hitler"

guy looks like the autarch from killzone.

kek deep cuts user

Then people would realize he's lex luthor. Can't spoil the surprise.