i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg
>West Ghouta 18 September
i.imgur.com/wlztbvB.jpg

Developments Sept. 23
>The FSA Free Idlib Army suffered big losses by Russian airstrikes targeting their position in northern Hama.
>Russian Defense Ministry confirms US drone was present during Aleppo aid attack
>Erdogan says the U.S. sent weapons to Kurdish fighters in Syria
>Iran condemns Saudi airstrike on Yemeni civilians, urges international reaction
>Syrian Army, Hezbollah storm southern Aleppo
>US Senate approves $1.15 billion arms sale deal to Saudi Arabia
>Iraqi PMU forces liberate Al-Baghdadi and Dolab surrounding areas completely from ISIS

Assad to AP: US airstrikes on Syrian troops were ‘intentional,’ lasted nearly 1 hour - youtu.be/s2GUfBppapA
Full AP interview with Assad - youtu.be/tTIXZGSPl4c

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MousaAlomar/status/779330902677676033
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.170031&lon=37.155762&z=12&m=b&search=sheikh saeed
youtube.com/watch?v=fPXB_TKLaGg
express.co.uk/news/world/713594/Turkish-migrant-gang-ATTACKS-locals-Dutch-city
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv1Wo9Eg40k],
usa.gov/elected-officials]
congress.gov/114/bills/s3034/BILLS-114s3034is.pdf]
time.com/4150891/republican-debate-donald-trump-internet/
youtube.com/watch?v=blFhCzAuM2M
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37457800
youtube.com/watch?v=HJJ4tdo-XTE
youtu.be/2coJbE0PKlk?t=279
youtube.com/watch?v=m-q9_Dsb2OE
nbcnews.com/news/world/syria-s-president-bashar-al-assad-speaks-nbc-news-n608746
syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/30-israeli-killed-in-aleppo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014
youtube.com/watch?v=hhFjWt3mkY8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/05/28/this-is-what-the-syrian-election-looks-like-in-lebanon/
youtube.com/watch?v=qeb1GzucVXg
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-fuah-siege-20160922-snap-story.html
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/779445846245072896
youtube.com/watch?v=C-njWaS9DDg
rt.com/usa/360450-obama-veto-saudi-sue/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-intense-battles-continue-latakian-countryside/
debka.com/article/25676/Russian-Syrian-Aleppo-tactics-await-the-South
israaid.coD0Til/projects/greece
bigstory.ap.org/article/f5428d60326c4394a1c95efcefad8d77/ap-exclusive-text-syria-cease-fire-deal
discord.gg/7t3BC
bigstory.ap.org/article/6de593e531f14299b7cc747f83b1a994/attack-syrian-medical-facility-kills-4-staff
21stcenturywire.com/2016/09/23/exclusive-the-real-syria-civil-defence-expose-natos-white-helmets-as-terrorist-linked-imposters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ASSAD PLS LEAVE

SOON
O
O
N

nth for friendship

SAAnime!

no u

GREATER ISRAEL WHEN

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

I was about to get triggered then I realized we are in a safe space. I respect your animeposting and you should not feel bad about it.

Here is your (You).

those trps and my digits say it is soon

Do you watch anime bro?

how is life over there lad?

>The only thing we saw, was video of burned car, destroyed trucks, nothing else.
Based Assad.

pic related

Kek
This is our world leader
No one listens him even in UN

>Regime has reached sheikh saeed and rebels are busy whether Turkish interference is good or bad

twitter.com/MousaAlomar/status/779330902677676033

location wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.170031&lon=37.155762&z=12&m=b&search=sheikh saeed

this is pretty big

eksifags are not welcome

/sg/ is pro-Erdogan

HHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA IS IT FOR FUCKING REAL?

This might be a safe space, but anti-Erdogan Turks like you have no place here. Go back to where you came from. Erdogan is 100% Brotier.

where is countrybro?

based alaman- i mean dönerci

I mostly read manga. I watch some anime here and there.

>US, Israeli, British, Turkish, Saudis, Katar officers killed in a Russian strike on Aleppo. According to Sputnik-Arabic language, and FARS News these intelligence officers were directing terrorist groups in Aleppo. Thus far the Western media is silent on the incident embarrassed to admit these nations are all actively involved in the Syrian nation.
how true is this?
like 5/100?

Not bad all things considered.

WTF, I LOVE ALAMANCIS NOW

When will USA make it up to Turkey? Where is our makeup sex vallahi.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPXB_TKLaGg

>pic related

Nice

good to hear.

i heard it was proven that it was false

turkish interference?

express.co.uk/news/world/713594/Turkish-migrant-gang-ATTACKS-locals-Dutch-city

>In previous videos, the gang - nicknamed the 'Erdogan warriors' by local press - have shown off their weapons while boasting that they will "kill" people who anger them.

Guys, please don´t anger our Dutch Roach user. He will kill you if you anger him too much.

*cringes*

Berserk?

No, no, no I'm a proNationalist, but this is an expected thing, heh? Let's face it. Its actually funny for him to have gone there.

We claim that this coup treason happened because of US agents, so what was he thinking in the first place by going UN and making a speech?

Pls try to retake istanbul Surely, you haven't seen us declaring total war, I mean 30.000.000 soldiers in war
Only Greece did see that. They didn't like it though.
If that is the matter, Istanbul can hold the western front alone while we're dealing with the eastern countries
Fucking, it would be great

JFS and parts of AaS consider Turkey and its ties with the US SOF as a crusader invasion and are now arguing with each other like they always do.

Manga? Reread it last week. Haven't watched any of the anime tho. Anime adaptations usually ruin the experience for me.

how tall is assad?

Don't make him mad

>We claim that this coup treason happened because of US agents

Huh? Who claimed this? I mean who in the government claimed this more like.

1.89 m

Erdogan is 1.83 m feels bad man.

6 foot 3 I think. Arabs are just usually short.

>'Erdogan warriors

AKP owned newspapers said something iirc.

noice

Well, they might have said something along the line of Gulen having ties with the CIA. But AFAIK no one in the government claimed it was the CIA/USA behind this coup. And yeah I get that many Turks think so but as long as officials do not say it, the other Turks claims of

>We claim that this coup treason happened because of US agents, so what was he thinking in the first place by going UN and making a speech?

Doesn't hold.

>Üst Akıl (mastermind)
Well, Erdo can't say the name of the country personally, but he's suggesting the name of US and everybody knows that and says Nato scums

Yeah but even if that is so, he is playing it very cool and not meming everyone about the CIA backed coup. I am sure behind the curtains there are heavy talks going on with Turkey and USA. Even Turkey and Russia are probably mending bonds since Erdogan might not trust USA that much anymore.

But really though, does the CIA not have their dicks in most NATO allied countries? It isn't really shocking to me anyway if it was true.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
We only have one week before we potentially lose internet freedom [youtube.com/watch?v=Fv1Wo9Eg40k], please contact your local representatives [usa.gov/elected-officials] and tell them that you support the "Protecting Internet Freedom Act" [congress.gov/114/bills/s3034/BILLS-114s3034is.pdf] to help prevent this from happening.

Trump hates the interwebs. VOTE HILLARY FOR FREEDOM!

>Toothpaste confirmed for shit at trolling.

time.com/4150891/republican-debate-donald-trump-internet/

Democrats such as Obama and Hillary are the ones privatizing the domain name regulator and allowing it to fall out of government control.

>since Erdogan might not trust USA that much anymore.
Having no trust towards US is a beneficial thing for him and its one of the things he should do first actually.

I know its not a surprising thing. As I told, everybody knew it, he knew it and again he was working together with these Nato scums and therefore, there will always be some doubts about his patriotism.

youtube.com/watch?v=blFhCzAuM2M

>bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37457800

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ENOUGH

ENOUGH

ENOUGH

FUCK L*VROV

ENOUGH

ENOUGH

REEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao

no

Ok then we have to fight that, but also fight against ''shutting down parts of the internet''. That means you can say goodbye to Cred Forums and Cred Forums as a whole cause people post ISIS propoganda here as well. Both are terrible and no matter who wins this election it is going to go downhill from here on.

Ohh for sure. And yeah, people should not forget that Erdogan ws in bed with Gulen and that he is not always what he says he is. But atleast the fight that they had turned out to work out for the benefit of Turkey and he started cleansing them out. Yeah the coup was fucked up but It could have been worse. These people could have been leeching off from inside government and judiciary jobs corrupting it within.

Now I am only an Alamanci and I do not know what people in Turkey think and go through on their daily life. And I don't know shit about politics either but all I am going to say is that every other party heads looks weak IMO and we need a strong man. You don't have to like him but Erdogan is playing his part. If it means Turkey backs the fuck away from USA and NATO trying to split Turkey and he BTFOs Kurds for once instead of yelling peace everywhere, I think it is all good.

But I would love to hear your thoughs on the matter. Let us say Erdogan steps down and AKP is weakened, how do you perceive the future of Turkey with the uncertainty that would come?

Second part was meant for you.

How many morons still believe that Jerablus and the rest of North Syria will come under Assadist's rule again?

He will retake every inch of syria. He will.

fack off roach

Safe space approved post. Soon my Assad loving America, soon.

HOUTHIBRO IS THAT YOU?

He already said no you anime loving great person.

its rightful turkish clay now.

fuck I really miss houthibro

did he died?

being slavshit toiletcleaners in commieblocks is a curse enough for you

yes I think so
pic related is is friend who was hit by a saudishitter airstrike. Houthibro said he was only a few meters away but only got a few scrapes and was mostly unhurt

Nasty as fuck. Am I glad I am in my comfy room with my comfy cat shitposting on /sg/. People out there have it rough my man.

that was months ago, though. I think houthibro's luck may have ran out. RIP

RIP

>A shepherd was killed by PKK terrorists in southeastern Turkey’s Sirnak province on Thursday, according to a security source.

>Salim Ecer, 67, was herding his sheep in Yeniaslanbasar village when he was approached by a group of PKK terrorists, the source said on condition of anonymity due to restrictions on talking to the media.

>Ecer was reportedly shot three times in the head and chest by the terrorists in an ensuing argument, based on the testimonies of eyewitnesses near the scene.

FUCKING DELET PKK RIGHT NOW

>yfw Houthibro and Leaf probably dead, but Onur still well and alive, shitposting /sg/ into oblivion.

Jihadi Julian on suicide watch

tfw living in the best alternative timeline.

It would definetely create a power vacuum because thanks to him, his position is too much powerful. It might be extremely difficult for us to keep the state standing up in his absence. We need hardcore nationalists to fill that gab but I don't think we have a powerful candidate. I'm not trusting him either, he's a pragmatist person, prone to his self-interest and its not good thing for the general welfare of the country.

I had to look for myself. That absolute madman. He really posted it.

You can't mossad me you bitch pussy sissy ass

Any arabic speakers ITT atm? Need a quick translation

julian is such a psycho

what the hell, check out his other tweets

Polite people delivering aid to Aleppo

youtube.com/watch?v=HJJ4tdo-XTE

Can you translate this?

Apparently everything is Russian propaganda now

when is the saa storming east aleppo?

when is the bombardement over

>It might be extremely difficult for us to keep the state standing up in his absence.

This is what I am really afraid of. Uncertainty is the worst that could happen right now with the polarization in Turkey and so many shit going on now with the coup and right after + Syria and the PKK. He might have to groom someone up for the public that holdds nationalism at its core and doesn't make his policies just about islam but making Turkey a key played in the world and securing threads from inside and out. Is there even a though person like this in Turkish politics or is everyone quiet and bowing their heads to Erdogan?

What does this

>RT + ≠ endorsement

in the description even mean? Have seen it in quite a few twitter accounts.

Obamas war against the SAA helps ISIS.

Something about ''Obama's War vs the Syrian...''

Obamas
war
against the
syrian
army
helps ISIS

The pathetically led Turkish invasion saved ISIS in the Northern Aleppo province.
Really makes you think.

Obama War against the Syrien army is helping Isis

RIP my German.

Not german, but as fas I can tell it says "Obamas war agains the syrian army helps ISIS"

*threats

Sup

>RT + ≠ endorsement
Its some fucking retarded bullshit, thats what it is

Some people seem to think that retweeting sometimes means you endorse or agree with 100% of what you retweeted

These descriptions are there so they can retweet retarded shit posted by others without being called out on it because they can just say "read my description, I dont endorse it"

وردنا من الإعلام الحربي في الحرس_القومي_العربي بأت الجيش العربي السوري يتابع تقدمه في الغوطة_الشرقية ويسيطر على "رحبة الإشارة" ومستودعاتها في الريحان بالكامل بعد معارك عنيفة مع إرهابيي العصابات الصهيوتكفيرية متمثلة ب جيش_الإسلام أدت إلى مقتل و جرح عدد كبير منهم

Google/Bing Translate gives me some clues but my question is:
does the text imply that the Arab Nationalist Guard are in Ghouta, fighting alongside SAA? Or does it say that the ANG has simply gotten the information from the SAA?

>Polite people delivering aid to Aleppo
you mean the next Grozny ?

Rate my WeedTurk waifu please /sg/.

youtu.be/2coJbE0PKlk?t=279

0/10 turkish nigger needs to go back same of the rest kanker haakneus

>He might have to groom someone up for the public that holdds nationalism at its core
He's already doing that (Binali)
Reduced his islamic speeches
No, we don't have a slicker person like him in our history but don't let your mind confused his welfare is now equal to the security within country. He has to fight for the country by using nationalism if he wants to pull through this.

it looks like a man with lots of facial plastic surgery

Please no, delet post if you can.

>وردنا من الإعلام الحربي في الحرس_القومي_العربي بأت الجيش العربي السوري يتابع تقدمه في الغوطة_الشرقية ويسيطر على "رحبة الإشارة" ومستودعاتها في الريحان بالكامل بعد معارك عنيفة مع إرهابيي العصابات الصهيوتكفيرية متمثلة ب جيش_الإسلام أدت إلى مقتل و جرح عدد كبير منهم
We are told from the war media wing of the Arab national guard that the SAA continues its advance in E.Ghouta and takes control of "rahbat al ashara" and its warehouses in Rayhan completely after violent engagements with the terrorist zio-takfiri gangs of Jaish al Islam which led to many dead and injured on their side.

Basically whoever broke this story said the media wing of the ANG reported the advance so this could mean that elements of the ANG are fighting alongside the SAA in E.Ghouta which isn't new.

what the FUCK is that second interview

NBC spends 20 minutes asking b8 questions about Trump even every answer was some variation of "I dont give a shit about the US election"

Then viciously attacks him the rest of the time and says Assad is "evading the question" every time he proves the question is bullship.

THEN FUCKING asked him if he "cried' over dead rebel children. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. HOW IS THIS JOURNALISM REEEEEE

JihadiJulian is on a ranting spree. He really mad now.

So Russia bombed Aleppo....this is new to him or.....I'm I missing the point?

10/10 lemme pull her hair while I bite her neck and lets see what face she does

Obama's war against the Syrian army helps ISIS

Kuwaiti Kevin? Probably getting his catheder changed, maybe a spongebath.

Isn't Binali shit tier though? I fall in sleep when I have to listen to him talk. The pauses in between his words is killing me. It reminds of why Erdogan is playing the cult of personality cause he is charismatic and talks loud and clear and people gobble it up.

Like I said, I don't know much about Turkish politics so I do not know his history and what kind of a person he is. And it is sad that there isn't a good speaker with an iron fist atm. Yeah but that is why it turned out for the best in Turkey. Less Islamic right, more nationalism and pulling people together, not apart.

BTW, what is going to happen when Erdogan's last term is over? Do you think he is going to fight it? I do not really see him staying cause he spouts DEMOCRACY everytime and people already demonize him for being a dictator so if he stays than it means the stories about him are true.

I approve of this post.

Usually they specifically mention being involved in messages so Im going to assume that theyre not there

Thanks a lot for the translation

Its fucking cringy and I never want to see it again

May I recommend instead an older interview from last december:
youtube.com/watch?v=m-q9_Dsb2OE

This weeks new AP interview also was somewhat shitty although the second half was a bit better (not nearly as shitty as the NBC one btw)

>The german foreign minister and economy minister decided to act in the interest of Russia. This makes them unacceptable.

>For war crimes, demonstrably committed by one state, to be creditet to someone else in front of the UNGA, crosses the line.

>Mr. Steinmeier does not act in the interest of Germany. He should resign freely or be resigned.

He REALLY REALLY mad now. Don´t anger him now.

Julian is paid by Qatar to do this shit.
I'm not even joking. Qatar funds the company he works for.

Qatar funds Ringier Axel Springer?

The SAA just took the bridge to sheikh saed. They are going to do it. Those madman are storming aleppo

He shows how low the standards of internet "journalism" really are.
any real world journalist even for schundblätter like bild, would have been thrown out after such tweets

Jihadi Julian must go.

Getting Started with Syria Heroes?

Roepke is not really employed by bild. He very rarely is allowed to write articles. His reporter badge is really just a badge of "honor" given to him, because he accused everyone voicing critique against the german media of being a putin troll.

We've got time, we'll see about that
He's accostumed to political victories and raised himself or thinks highly about himself too much. I don't think he'd go without a good fight. Anyway, I'm so drunk with wine to talk about politics now. Maybe tomorrow we may continue our talk Alamanci of Netherlands.

but hes employed by Orient News

You must withdraw your post.

Alright bro thanks for the little chat we had. Take care of yourself. Iyi geceler.

Neva eva.

proof w/ timestamp. see if you can get some armed houthis/saudis/whoever the fuck controls where you live right now in the background

So Assad did it or russia did it? Damn Julian decide!

god damn. this is fucking disgusting

also check out how NBC reported that interview

nbcnews.com/news/world/syria-s-president-bashar-al-assad-speaks-nbc-news-n608746

The only actual content they reported on was:

' Syria's president made little distinction between the two candidates, however, when asked if he was worried about Trump's lack of foreign policy experience.

"Who had this experience before? Obama? Or George Bush? Or (Bill) Clinton before? None of them had any experience," he told NBC News. "This is the problem with the United States."

He said a "few years" in Congress or foreign affairs doesn't count — and that having someone without experience in the White House "of course it is dangerous for the country generally." '

>the whole fucking thing is just a subtle Trump hit piece

I also started a new /hr/ thread.

I will upload more pictures by tonight.

dat spacing

>wine

No wonder why he supports al nusra in some of his posts.

They picture is a lie because it doesn't list bakeries.

Anyone got the map showing assads gains made semi recently. Someones trying to tell me the ruskies have only stopped loses. Im on my phone so cant get it myself.

what actually happened to him? pls no meme responses.

based ruskies

correction. Julian is funded by UAE not Qatar
still just as shitty, though.

It happening.
syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/30-israeli-killed-in-aleppo/

We should bomb all of fucking siria

Rebels are losing so he disappears. That happens every time with jihadi posters.

>all of them military aged men

Call the press!

Do not worry, in 6 months he will be back to celebrate the capture of aleppo by the rebels, or-more likely- will make up an excuse why it was delayed and why it was clever startegy by the rebels to get btfo in eastern aleppo, because now they could hide easier at the border

So what even happens in Syria now?
Assad has clearly passed the point of no return and will never have the support of the people. But his benefactors refuse to compromise and he refuses to step down.

How can this conflict ever end in this condition? Government isn't going to be able to suppress an angry and well armed populace. Syrian government will have to earn the support of the people, but instead they target hospitals with chlorine barrel bombs.

>Assad has clearly passed the point of no return and will never have the support of the people.
>will never have the support of the people

wut? Where have you been living until now? A big majority supports the Syrian government. That means Assad as their elected leader. About 80% in numbers.

Prove these figures as accurate.
Assad is so desperate for support he often hires American spics/nogs as mercenaries.

Having to pay everyone to support you is not real support. And killing civilians even "accidentally" never helps public opinion of your regime.

>Assad has clearly passed the point of no return and will never have the support of the people

Implying he has lost that support

>How can this conflict ever end in this condition
bomb so long until there are only islamist wackjobs left because the "moderate rebels" radicalize with each passing day and the jihadists get stronger and stronger. Then Assad can present himself as the only alternative to crazy islamists.
>earn the support of the people
maybe if you take a humanist western COIN approach. Russian-style COIN looks different. Rule through fear. Do you think the Chechens love Kadyrov? I don't think so, but they prefer him to another destruction of the whole country. If enough terror and intimidation has been spread, you can always rebuild the country and win some support.

You are confusing Assad with Saudi Arabia. Assad doesnt use mercenaries of those types. Only shia militias aligned with iran.

Yup indeed, at the time it was released we in /sg/ also thought the same thing

One of the main aims of the interview was probably to provoke Assad to say something like "I favour Trump over Hillary" and then to make a juicy "Syrian Dictator supports Trump" headline out of it

>Assad is so desperate for support he often hires American spics/nogs as mercenaries.

>How true
1/10 at most.
The governments would be screaming for blood if it were true. If anything they may have been people from all those countries. But simply just citizens who traveled to Syria to become Jihadis. You know, people whom wont be missed.

this numbers are probably not accurate and the "Assad is the democratically elected president" is just a funny maymay.
But he certainly has the support of large parts of the society. Not just of the Alawites and all the other minorities who (rightfully) fear the Sunni Islamist "Democracy" that would follow, but many Sunni Arabs - especially from the middle and upper classes in the cities and the tribes in the east (some of whom are now with the SDF, but only because they are the strongest faction there).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014

Won with over 88% of all votes. Turnout at 73,4%. That means over 10 million people voted for him.

Syria has a population of 17 million. Of course not all of them in the age to vote. The elections were accepted by 33 countries. Countries (democrazies) such as South Africa, India, Lebanon, Bolivien, Armenien and Russia.

>muuuh democrazy farce

Remember the US election when the democrat got more votes, but the Republican still won? Is that democrazy?

Assad enjoys support from virtually 100% of the Alawite and Christian populations, and he is popular among the Druze as well. A good chunk of the Sunni population still supports him.

He has manpower shortages. Pretty much everyone does so when there is a war. You do realize that all factions in this war have foreigners fighting in their ranks, right?

Don't fall for this, Yemen user, it's a good way to get airstriked by saudi zograbia, mossad/CIA are all over these threads.

Guess rebels are like nigs and are only deep in cities stopped by a basic magic force field.

You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up...we'll find you.

Assad has manpower shortages because the SAA is absolute horse shit. Training is bad, no logistics, no coordination I could go on for a bit

>all these westerners
So these must be the intelligence operatives who were missiled.

The burden of proof is on you.

why you dont come and live the awesome erdogan's country then you hypocrite, loving yurop money too much eh?

10/10

Sorry, if there is no civic society, there is no democracy. This "election" is a farce.
24 joke candidates sent in applications, 2 were accepted by the government controlled supreme court (they check all candidates). Only candidates from Syria (i.e. politicians more or less loyal to Assad, since real opposition wasn't allowed) were allowed to stand for election.
This Assad is the democratically elected president is a joke. You can only democratically elect someone in a democracy and Syria isn't one.
Was Kim Jong Un democratically elected, too? He get's pretty good numbers too.
I don't say that Assad has support of large parts of the country. Maybe even more than 50%. But democratically elected? lol

fuck man. im /sg/ now. Syria propaganda is definately the deepest propaganda in the west. I thought the election coverage was the worst of it

youtube.com/watch?v=hhFjWt3mkY8

"*hasn't support."

Anyone who believes Syrian elections are legitimate is retarded, you can support Assad without spewing the democracy meme

A classic. Any new spicy Julian memes lately besides those posted here?

Absloutely hilarious.
>and...me
you can see this affects him most.

Does anyone have a list of the bills passed prior to the Syrian civil war? I believe most of them were opening up the elections to be more democratic, but I'm not sure.

It's a greentext post with Tomorrow theme

You'd fine lots of evidence as to how dishonest the voting system always was and is. Use the interwebz.

>t. SOHR

lmao are you talking about KSA?
lmao at you irl

OP, from where is original picture please?

The candidate selection procedures and the elections themselves are of course pretty messed up and wouldnt be considered a true democracy by any western observer

However that does not negate the fact that, if people wouldve hated Assad, they couldve abstained from voting or vote ANY other candidate as protest - which they didnt do en masse

So Assad was in a way "elected" as in a decent turnout (even abroad in for example Lebanon or other countries where people voted in embassies) and no high vote count for the vetted other candidates

This election, while not democratic, signifies a certain amount of support for Assad among the Syrian population.

well the parliamentary multi-party system is one.

>you mean the next Grozny
rebels better hope not, the city will end up much flatter

>This election, while not democratic, signifies a certain amount of support for Assad among the Syrian population
I don't deny that. I also said that he maybe has the support of a majority of the population.
I only say that just because 80% voted for him in this election dosn't mean he is democratically elected - because the election itself wasn't democratic and syria has no democratic institutions.
If it had been a free election with different (really) independent candidates, with more information for the voters except the state propaganda, free parties and associations to bring a democratic political culture to the society, then I would call Assad democratically elected if he won. Is this possible in Syria? Probably not, especially not in short time. Is Assad leading the country the least worst alternative? Probably. Would he win a real election? Maybe.
I'm only annyoed by the "Assad is democratically elected! 88%! Syria is way more democratic than the degenerate west! Bolivia, India, Cuba and Iran said so, too!"-bullshit.

I believe a small amount of the population voted and all the figures were just made up

Roach general again, ffs
Fucking tryhard.

there is a theory this happened.
"Andrew Gelman suggested that the results could be fabricated based on the unlikely accurate numbers. For example, 10,319,723/11,634,412 = 0.886999962, so the 88.7% number for Bashar al-Assad is correct to the nearest single voter. Similarly, the proportion for NIACS comes out at 0.042999938 and for the Independent party at 0.031999985."
But could be bullshit. Doesn't really matter, though.

India/Pakistan nuclear war soon bros

About tweets he made an hour ago. So still very fresh and hot.

what foreigner fight for assad?

Howabout the figures SOHR makes up? What do you believe about those?

Poor Shia Afghans hired by the Iranians. Actual Iranians. Shia Iraqis. Hezbollah.

Dude look at this shit, lebanese syrian expatriates alone
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/05/28/this-is-what-the-syrian-election-looks-like-in-lebanon/

Liwa al-Fatemiyoun (Iranian-trained Afghanis)
several Iraqi paramilitaries (Harakat al-Nujaba, Kataib Hezbollah, Kataib Imam al-Ali are the biggest)
Iranian IRGC

Still if you actually look at offensives a lot is done or at the very least spearheaded by Syrian troops
A lot of frontlines are also manned by Syrians

So yes there are foreign troops but of course the twitter shill bullshit of "only foreigners fight for Assad" is retarded propaganda

oh, and some Palestinians. too.
PFLP-GC, for example. And don't forget pic related.

ASSYRIA WHEN?

ASSYRIA WHEN?

ASSYRIA WHEN? ASSYRIA WHEN? ASSYRIA WHEN?

ASSYRIA WHEN?

ASSYRIA WHEN?

ASSYRIA WHEN?

ASSYRIA WHEN?

ASSYRIA WHEN?

never, since all Assyrians are sitting at my town square leeching off free wifi right now.

yeah the palestinians are a bit different matter, not sure if they can really be considered foreigners

maybe PFLP-GC are actually partially from palestine, but how about PLA or Liwa al-Quds whose members usually had been living in Syria long before the war?

You're probably right, Palestinians can't be seen as real foreigners after all that time. They even got (almost) the same civic rights as Syrians - Syria actually treats Palestinians better than all other Arab nations.

When k*rds stop occupying their land

now india and pakistan talking about nuclear war?

we're running out of time

You should kick them back to where they come from after the war. Too bad mama merkel wont do it.

>implying anyone cares about poo and sharia being removed

What is nuclear fallout?

I agree. Too bad that people don't know the difference between refugee and migrant anymore.
I wouldn't even have any problem with providing some hundredthousand Syrians shelter temporarily and send them back again later.
But we all know they will never leave. Never.

Why? We're some of the best immigrants. We actually integrate. Stop speaking out of your ass.

>we actually integrate
>ASSYRIA WHEN
Can't have it both way. If you want your Assyria, get your ass back to your country or stop whining.

When Syria goes in to a civil war, they are not bringing their best refugees. They are bringing rapists. They are bringing Terrorists. And some, I assume, are good people.

>cats in syria use 3 seashells

we're running out of time lil niggas

youtube.com/watch?v=qeb1GzucVXg

india pakistan now talking nuclear war

the kid in north korea is talking nukes

russians selling nukes to jihadists

not the end but the beginning of it

you think pakistan would target only india?

Houthibro?

This.

You should be more concerned with Operation Hornet's Nest.

Assyria will never happen. Least I can realize this. Why do you personally care if I stay? We contribute more than take. Isn't that what you want?

Syrian Christian's are fighting for the SAA. The few Syrian Christians who have left probably had no choice, especially in the North where most of us lived.

I read something like 1/4 of 'Syrian' Refugees are actual Syrian and of that >%1 are actually Christian.

Are you sure about that? Or is that just the no true roach fallacy?

_ _ _ _
_
_
_

>Syrian Christian's are fighting for the SAA
In the Kurdish dominated areas, they are also fighting for the SDF. Not because they love the Kurds so much, but because those are about 1000 times better than ISIS taking over.

>latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-fuah-siege-20160922-snap-story.html
>'A massacre is inevitable': Punishing siege drags on for two Shiite villages in Syria
The shia militias better liberate this Fuah and Kafraya before they are genocided.

>Audio recording of an SAA field commander in east Aleppo uncovers how his leaders stole millions of dollars and left them alone.

twitter.com/C_Military1/status/779445846245072896

Wow, really made me think!

FSA field commander*

If the kurds weren't so greedy and backstabby, we wouldn't have a turkish invasion.

shhhhhhhhhhh

I don't think you understand the situation we're in.
>2/3's of population killed in 1915
>Land Taken over by Kurd's
>Us Destabilizes secure Saddam regime who protected Christians
>Literally surrounded by Muslims in every Direction for hundreds of miles
>No support from outside world
>Basically no one is aware of us

We are losing all of our options to live. The West wants more Muslims and hates Christianity.

Maybe flee to Turkey?

Yeah, you're pretty much fucked.
My sincere condolences.
(also this map shows areas controlled by the NDF and the SAA, not Assyrians, a gross oversimplification of the situation. But you probably know that)

Guys, in one week, we'll have one year of shitposting in this place, how do you feel about it?

My Aunt's family already did this. They were in Mosul and left after it was taken over. My cousin was in his final year of University studying Petroleum Engineering when they had to leave. They're in Istanbul right now coming to Canada next year, their papers got approved. When they land my cousin says he's going straight to University. Good on him.

FRESH MAP
Today in Syria

After a hiatus I have now restarted making daily maps

Cheers

>Christians fight with the SDF
No they do not. They know the SDF is really just an attempt to make the YPG more palatable to the Turks. They certainly didn't fall for it and neither did the Christians.

Because the YPG is a ethnic based group fighting for people of their ethnicity. They do not care about non-Kurds. Which is why the second they started taking non-Kurdish lands we started getting reports of warcrimes being committed by them. And the destruction of Assyrian archaeological finds. The West screamed murder when ISIS did it. But remained silent when the Kurds did it.

Anyway the Christians know that the Kurds will exploit, expel and exterminate them. And that is why the Christians side with the SAA.

Seriously just look at the various Balkan wars, especially those of the 90s to see what happens when ethnic militias see a chance of founding an ethnic nation.

Actually, they occupy a district in that city. Kurds have no history in Syria. They think having a large population in a region = Kurdistan. Ask a Turk if you don't believe me. Turkey will soon be renamed to Kurdistan.

When Hasaka Shit happened, they go back to NDF and SAA, only some arabs and mostly kurds now are in the SDF

Thanks for the correction bro.

h-houtibro? Are you alive?

Last bread he said that no, he isn't

Maybe the CIA is a rogue element which can't be contained?

Thank you.
Kurd's have a long history doing this. Their Capital, Erbil, is not only an Assyrian word but also built around an Assyrian Citadel.

dude i live like 5min away from that fitnesstudio. Next time i wait for her...

Thanks for using turquoise! brilliant idea

Thank you Levant Falcon, hope you enjoyed your hiatus.

Good to see that.

Really makes you think.

>No they do not
Of course some do. It's a fact. When they have no alternative (i.e. no NDF around, heavy kurdish population dominace), they side with the YPG.
Why? ISIS is the bigger enemy.
And while the Kurds are certainly no friends of the Assyrians (despite the official YPG representation for all, minority rights, multiculturalism mumbo jumbo), they are preferable to ISIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-njWaS9DDg

I made this in case Hillary wins.

There are cities in Iraq that prior to the 2003 invasion of Iraq weren't Kurdish, but they are not. And after the ISIS invasion yet more cities turned Kurdish.

The ordinary people of Iraq hate the Kurds for this reason. They see them as opportunistic vultures. Once ISIS is defeated and both Syria and Iraq are stable. I honestly expect some purges of Kurds to occur. And of course Turkey will happily assist.

And this if Trump wins.

>he thinks Turkish girls date with german cucks
kek lmao
hahaa

>rt.com/usa/360450-obama-veto-saudi-sue/
>Obama vetoes bill allowing to sue Saudi Arabia over 9/11

>almasdarnews.com/article/video-intense-battles-continue-latakian-countryside/
>Clashes are reportedly most intense in Jabal Al-Akrad where the Syrian Army's elite marines and Desert Hawks are attempting to advance in the direction of Kabani.
Lets see if they capture memeKabani this time.

Yes, my father and my mother's village's were Kurdified. Kurd's (Peshmerga) used to raid my mom's village all the time. One time they went into a school and molested a girl. The men armed up and killed a shit load of them. They never came back after that.

Houtibro is kill T_T

Where in istanbul?

His sacrifice will not be in vain.
Blood for blood.
This is war.

I never said date and since when live actual Germans in Germany?
Frankfurt am Main has one of the highest immigrant density.

The intelligent ones prefer German men who actually have jobs and don't live in the ghetto to monkeys who waste their time sitting around in cafés, going to the gym and driving around in the rented BMW every day. You can have the rest.
(I still wouldn't want them)

They form the NDF in the regions rather than join the SDF. The only Christian forces allied with the SDF are the ones loyal to the Syriac Union Party. Which are a bunch of commies much like the PKK and YPG. They were allied with the Kurds before the war even broke out. And other Christians call them traitors and sell outs for giving Christian lands to their Kurdish masters. Literal fucking cucks is what they are.

This is why the Christian forces that are loyal to the SAA actually receive the support the Syriac Orthodox Patriarch.

You are an idiot if you believe the Kurds are not opportunistic vultures.

They're not exactly in Istanbul, one of its suburbs. It looks nice.

*cringes*

Most of this girls are Alevi not sunni. But not all

well, I've see pictures of you.
*cringe* indeed.

Trump and Israel on different sides?

>trump's willing to protect Israel more than any other POTUS ever
>trump wants Israel to literally expand in size
>trump wants to nuke Iran, not only to protect the world, but Israel especially
>trump considers Hezbollah and half these "based" groups as terrorists
>trump will always side by Israel

Are you on drugs? LMAO

Assad about to create a refugee crisis for Israel: debka.com/article/25676/Russian-Syrian-Aleppo-tactics-await-the-South

"The pro-Assad forces are expected to weigh in with artillery shelling and heavy aerial bombing to force the local Syrian population of 140,000 to 160,000 to flee. This scenario would confront Israel and the IDF with the possibility of tens of thousands of Syrian refugees clamoring for sanctuary."

Now how fucking ironic is that? XD

>Kurds are opportunistic vultures
never denied that
>they form the NDF in the regions rather than join the SDF
Only if they are strong enough. That's why the map of northern Syria is very yellow.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW seeing people's face in internet must be really cool right?
kek

>t*rk
>homosex
what a surprise.

do not forget that his daughter is married to a (((person)))

>>trump wants Israel to literally expand in size
>>trump wants to nuke Iran, not only to protect the world, but Israel especially
>>trump considers Hezbollah and half these "based" groups as terrorists
Care to cite where he says this?

>debka
>Syrians ever seeking refuge in Israel
Keep fantasizing Mikko.

you are the best ally
israaid.coD0Til/projects/greece

All his kids are married to or dating one too.

Do you google? And aren't you American, you should know this. He's bad news to most of the region. LMAO.

At least Mark got v& and is probably getting tendie boarded in Guantanamo bay about now.

Half of what you say is bullshit. He wants to protect Israel, that is true, that doesn't mean he wants to bomb their enemies for no reason. Trump has said many times he will serve america first, he won't fight other countries wars of agression.

>Trump has said many times he will serve america first, he won't fight other countries wars of agression.
hahahahahahah

Well even debka is right sometimes. Not nearly often enough to be reliable but still, it's worth reading.

Also if you look at the map, they won't really have anywhere else to go from near Golan, and Israel has been propping up the rebels so yeah they might well apply for asylum there.

But don't worry, I'm sure they'll send only the good non-terrorist ones, just like with Europe.

>Do you google?
Burden of proof is with you.

You should know that I don't google, haven't for years.
>timesofisrael
Not a source.

It's a bit quiet innit?

>Not a source.
Not the only. I'm not here debating about things he's publicly said (that can easily be found ) -- I'm simply stating them. Thanks for electing him though.

To be fair, he says one thing today and says something else the other day so I can't blame people for not knowing what he really wants. He tries to stay vague as much as possible so people can't go GOTYA with him as he can always refute back and say something like: ''what I meant by that is actually yada yada yada'' etc.

>You should know that I don't google
Do you bing?

Publicly said where? Easily found where? Produce these sources.

>bigstory.ap.org/article/f5428d60326c4394a1c95efcefad8d77/ap-exclusive-text-syria-cease-fire-deal
I just read the joint plan. It benefits everyone except the rebels. From US perspective it would make rebels switch their allegiance from al Nusra to USA, but will cripple them too much to keep fighting a war against Assad, so it makes no sense for them to abide. From Russia/SAA it will help them banish Nusra while the other rebels just watch, and then the "moderates" will be too weakened to fight a war, so SAA would get the most benefits - if they don't want to negotiate they can be beaten militarily.

If you knew about Trump, especially before he ran for president you'd know exactly where lies with Israel. And I haven't even mentioned Mike Pence on this matter either. Trump and Pence are every Zionists wet dream.

You're not only lazy, but boring too. I'm not doing your work for you. You don't have to believe me on this, you can choose to be the handful of people in denial, it doesn't affect me.

>I'm not doing your work for you.
Burden of proof is with you.

>your work
The burden of proof is on you.
If he ever said those specific claims you're making, I would know about it.

>703 area code
NoVA?

>On Day "D," all parties to the cessation of hostilities (CoH) in Syria will recommit to the CoH and honor its terms in full, as set forth in the February 22, 2016 Joint Declaration of the Russian Federation and the United States, for a 48 hour period. In particular, these terms include: ceasing all attacks with any weapons, including aerial bombardments, rockets, mortars, and anti-tank guided missiles

This clearly establishes that the US broke the ceasefire. They shouldn't have even been flying.

LMAO. Nothing worse than an uniformed leech. Google's your best friend here. You've already denied pic related in -- if you're doing that then I know you're autistic and just fishing for (You)s. Last one from me, kiddo.

Where else would a public call center for DoD be located?

discord.gg/7t3BC

the official Cred Forums discord is looking for officers for the syrian general channel. PM vespi if you are interested

Roy Cohn as a typical homosexual died because of AIDS

You skypes change your claim every other week.
First Ivanka is just a convert, now she's halakha? And you wonder why I can't ever trust a skypish sourced non-proof.

>>trump's willing to protect Israel more than any other POTUS ever
You don't seem to be aware of Operation Nickel Grass are you?

>>trump wants Israel to literally expand in size
You mean accept their settlements as their land? I would like to see proof of that.

>>trump wants to nuke Iran, not only to protect the world, but Israel especially
Trump has an isolationist foreign policy. His stance to Iran is one of economic sanctions but non-intervention.

>>trump considers Hezbollah and half these "based" groups as terrorists
Didn't stop the US from aiding Al-Qaeda before now did it?

>>trump will always side by Israel
Well yeah. They are kind of a much better trade partner than anyone else in the region bar Saudi Arabia. And even they are cucked by the Jew.
However with the America First foreign policy, Trump will not start any more invasions in the middle east that serve Israel's or the KSA's goals.

Point taken

>Only if they are strong enough. That's why the map of northern Syria is very yellow.
Cuz you know what happened to the non-Kurds in Northern Syria right?

((()))

oc

>Trump and Pence are every Zionists wet dream.
And yet they are shilling hard against them. Hmmmmm I wonder why.

bigstory.ap.org/article/6de593e531f14299b7cc747f83b1a994/attack-syrian-medical-facility-kills-4-staff

>An airstrike in northern Syria killed four medics responding to an earlier bombing raid, a relief group said Wednesday
>The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said nine militants, some of them belonging to the Fatah al-Sham Front, an al-Qaida-linked group previously known as the Nusra Front, were also killed in the "double tap" attack.

AP is butthurt that SAA killed 4 medics, even though they were there with 9 Al Qaeda.
White helmets LMAO

t. Reza Ali

LMAO. I think these people are in massive denial -- it's a result of taking memes way too seriously and then landing up in a fantasy world.

You have been using this fucking retarted pic for 8 months LMAO guys grow up pls

Show some white helmets while rescuing civilians

>pic releated

You guys are pathetic.
ok?

R A R E
A
R
E

The White Helmets, volunteers who rescue people from the aftermath of bombings in Aleppo

when trump came to mexico, he literally said the the jobs will stay here hahaha

>posts pic of white helmets rescuing ISIS child soldiers.

>Zionists are shilling hard against Trump
This is /sg/, not a general for me to school you on the differences between Zionists and Globalists.

You don't like the guy I'm assuming?

>The White Helmets, volunteers who rescue Al Qaeda from the aftermath of bombings in Aleppo
FTFY

>onur literally shilling for the whiteberries
wew
You realize that's one hell of a compelling endorsement for /sg/, lad.

PFFF HAJDSADAS Tell me what's the difference beetwen hezbollah and ISIS ?
Secular Hezbollah with Secular Shia Warriors supports Secular Shia Goverment :)
Waov I like democracy but if my party won.
Secular sunni people hate you and your boss.

I have forgotten secular Islamic Republic of IRAN

A literally sharia goverment IRAN who supports hezbies

>21stcenturywire.com/2016/09/23/exclusive-the-real-syria-civil-defence-expose-natos-white-helmets-as-terrorist-linked-imposters/
If anyone is interested, here is an article of the Syrian Civil Defense, that is aligned with the government but also operates in rebel-held areas when needed - unlike the White Nusra Helmets. And how they are the ones doing the hard work while White Helmets are just doing videos.

They also call the white helmet's bullshit:
>At this point other crew members interjected and told me that they had watched the White Helmet “rescue” videos.
>“They are fake. They don’t carry out any correct procedures, either as paramedics or as search and rescue experts.”
>They went on to describe other aspects of the White Helmet videos that they believe contravene all standard procedures that are followed by genuine search and rescue experts, paramedics and first responders.
>We’re told that the White Helmets routinely scale the walls of collapsed buildings and scrambling over smouldering rubble of bombed out buildings to dig a child out with their bare hands. Of course, never without a sizeable camera crew and mobile phone carrying entourage in tow.

>One of the questions I asked Dr Hayak, who spoke good English, was what he knew of the White Helmets. His response was concise and without preamble. His family is still in East Aleppo and although he has not been able to get back into East Aleppo for the last year, his family have told him that the White Helmets are not known in East Aleppo. I asked again to be sure, and was told again, people, civilians do not know of the White Helmets in East Aleppo.
>Dr Hayak says, “Even with our relationship with WHO (World Health Organisation) and the UN, we still didn’t hear about the White Helmets.”

i do not care who wins the ellection

...Aaaand now he's ensorsing ISIS.
Like pottery.
You should get yourself a Qatari contract with BILD and you and Jihadi Julian can slam ech others boipuccis

>90100389
why damage control? I can make claims with pictures like you?

You still haven't given proofs. Burden of proof is with you.

So what? Russia supports Syria but we're not suggesting that Russia wants to put a Tsar in charge in Syria.

Belgium supports the rebels, but doesn't want to make Syria into a monarchy.

You're so assblasted that you've got to peddle this weak shit? The government of the supporting powers is irrelevant.