Retards

What should be done with retards? Just sterilize them or kill them to be safe?

Relevant, awooooooo: youtube.com/watch?v=1XALVTzMOeQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UwEQTME0oI
youtube.com/watch?v=bYpaVQBzSU8
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ8-ETHE9AI
tubechop.com/watch/8379459
youtu.be/bOSr_tioYgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They should get tossed over the cliff like any other trash. Waste of time and tax dollars just to keep the thing alive. It'll never be a benefit to society so why should society benefit it?

keky

You seem articulate and can covey your thoughts quite well OP. So not all retards are useless.

he looks cozy

literally no logical reason not to kill them

Turn them into soylent and feed them to the poor.

But there's a moral reason

Patton Oswalt?

if this shit was in the 1600s these spazzy little creatures would have been drowned

you mean an emotional reason, aka, a retarded reason

If they don't suffer, they should not reproduce.
If they suffer, they should be killed.

use them as test subjects for biological weapons

>moral

is that hotwheels as a babby?

I AM DA WEHEWOFF
GHAAAAGHGGH
classic

No, that's him right now.

send him to my compound for retard cp snuff? Respond quickly or I will lob an icbm your way son

I came here to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=0UwEQTME0oI

>What should be done with retards?
Nothing, they're funny as hell.

some of these people just seem to have cerebral palsy, not any actual retardation?

>is that hotwheels
I was eating and started choking.
You almost had hue blood in your hands.

To be honest, if a parent with one of these brainless meatbags happens to kill it, I wouldn't begrude.

wtf is that hotwheels?

>not posting the one where they brainwash the tard into becoming a tranny
C'mon, you know that's the best one.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYpaVQBzSU8

There's no need to kill them, just forbid them from reproduction obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZ8-ETHE9AI

They're physically retarded.

Is that cripplechan.

Agreed

Oh my fucking Christ. This is like something out of a comedy skit where they make fun if people with these horribly deformed monsters.

I would want someone to kill me if I was like that.

They needlessly consume resources though, not to mention the time of the unfortunate soul that has to deal with them. There's no net gain whatsoever from not putting retards down, only losses.

I think we should take people like you that post this shit out into the woods...and slowly torture them to death by pulling fingernails and toenails before we start the bad stuff...

Poor kid. It really isnt fair to him. They should have mandatory abortions for a deformed fetus

Deep within me i feel really really sorry for the little dude. A tiny bit of empathy for helpless souls like this one.
I want to pad him on the shoulder, saying everything will be okay. But it wont...

Objectively he should be killed on the first day of his life outside of his mothers cunt.

This applies to googles as well

My mom told me that in the fsu if your child was born deformed you can leave it at the hospital and then they usually ended up experimenting on them. Idk how factual the second part is but my aunts best friend has a special needs kid and was warned by a nurse not to leave her child at the hospital if she doesn't want the child tortured /:

Does anyone have any stories about tards they've seen? I know this one tarded person at a buffet style restaurant who went under the sneeze guard to grab some rolls with her bare hands and she drooled into the food below the rolls. It was disgusting. And her supervisor/guardian/tard wrangler didn't say anything and was watching her.

>they needlessly cunsume resources
>Their is no net gain from them
>Not to mention the time of the unfortunate soul that to deal with them
Speaking as the brother of an autistic man, lets deal with the able bodied (((people))) who do the same. They are the ones who need to be gassed. My brother is capable of love and compassion, well helping around the house with chores as best as he can. Niggers don't do anything but take from those who actually contribute. With the added benefit of rape, murder, stds, drug use and distribution, ect.

God

>take my younger brother to WWE
>break-time, go to the bathroom
>little kid tries to go in the stall, suddenly a tard comes out of nowhere
>he ferociously pushes the kid out of the stall and closes it, not saying a word
>tard wrangler watches it with a shit eating grin
Poor kid. The "helper" looked like he was special himself.

autism is different because it isnt noticeable for many years. They still function

Niggers on the other hand arent people and should be all killed

>Be me
>Be Chad
>Fuck Stacy
>She shits out an abomination
>It's okay though, it's our baby!
>Who cares if it will grow up completely depressed and miserable at it being able to prevent it's circumstances!
No seriously, fuck all you normie fucktards for shitting out babies because you can without thinking about the future or the impact you're little escapades in the bedroom have on resource availability for everyone else.

When I say retard, I'm talking unable to function potato that is incapable of doing anything. If your brother can comprehend basic tasks and communicate, then I'm not talking about him. I have two severely autistic cousins that are just completely worthless and if it was my decision they should be killed, both for their own good and everyone around them. They just exist in a constant state of potato and people have to clean their shit and make sure they don't accidentally maim or kill themselves all day. It's all completely pointless.

Also, if it was my decision then every nigger on the planet should be killed and the Negroid race exterminated.

I honestly don't know the answer for "potatoes".

It's a heavily complex question, just like weather or not to keep a vegetable alive is.

I don't think there will ever be one "right" answer. And really don't know how I feel on the subject myself. I can definitely say the answer is outside my, and most people's, reach.

I support euthanasia and abortion. The Nazi's were right.

Western reproduction has very little impact on global population. We barely replace ourselves. Our problem lies in African countries who cant feed themselves to begin with being made up of families that pump out upwards of 8 niglets a piece.

All of you who say to kill all developmentally disabled individuals are soulless monsters and in fact the world would be much better off without the lot of you

>Be spic family, hes 23 and shes 20. Work hard to have a family, she gets pregnant, buy all the baby things, decorate baby room, everyone is happy

>8 weeks later fucking douchebag doctors tell them that its a zika baby and that they failed to diagnose multiple times from their previous medical checks

>Couple wants to abort inmediatly, doctors and the law tell them lol no u cant abort an 8 weeks baby

>Now they are stuck with a human potato for life

Enjoy having a world void of people telling you the hard truth
And having a world full of vegetables you have to babysit their entire miserable life.
I hope your future children are retarded so you can learn a painful life lesson

Back in high school we used to have an autismo who wore sandals, socks, a trench coat, and a cowboy hat. He always took off his belt to fend off against anyone who tried to physically bully him and whip them. It was funny as hell.

So funny, that we decided to help him whenever a shitter tried to start shit with him. It usually was the broken home kids, so we didn't feel bad in ganging up on them since they started it. Also because they were annoying asshole.

We let the tard get beat up after he told some legal Mexicans to back behind the border, but only because we've never seen the spics fight before. Good times.

This is Naziville. What did you expect?

To the living ones, can't do much, but you can prevent more from being born with artificial insemination (manual sperm and cell selection based on healthy genes from a couple), or genetic engineering, China is about to do this I was reading a month ago, I've high hopes for them, I'd love to see genetically enhanced children within my lifetime, I'm really disappointed that the western part of the globe will be left behind because of stupid identity politics wars.

Jesus, is this the most cringe worthy video out there

A part of their high childhood mortality is probably parents doing just that.
Nobody is really going to look too hard.

Brought to you by fart inhaler

my sides

tubechop.com/watch/8379459
rlly makes me think

God you're really depressing me today Cred Forums. Hope most of you are just being "edgy".

>tfw pushing out a huge opiate shit

They talk these people up like they can lead normal independent lives but they can't. They can't even tie their own shoes. They need at least two people spending hours helping them every day.

Is that howtwheels?

that we can afford to waste time and money on these people is an indication of how decadent society is. i feel bad for them, but just pointing out that once upon a time they'd be taken out behind the shed

>Just sterilize them
retards are not allowed to breed in the vast majority of countries.

youtu.be/bOSr_tioYgA