What the fuck is D.A.K 16-10-16

What the fuck is D.A.K 16-10-16
I figured you guys would know
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZHXA2oiy1E
youtube.com/watch?v=LQosXIhFm4I
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89986764/#89988712
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-07-31/german-president-merkel-mourn-victims-of-munich-shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrika_Korps
youtube.com/watch?v=eRcoJKDBiuE
webmshare.com/play/07YPP
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
thedailysheeple.com/woah-former-wall-st-banker-suggests-global-debt-may-not-be-owned-by-humans_092016
hillarydaily.com/brandon/2016/09/20/can-us-citizens-defeat-un-troops-on-american-soil/
mein.sportscheck.com/sport/laufsport/events/stadtlauf_freiburg
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5463ql/whats_this_whole_Cred
desuarchive.org/int/thread/64933944/
devilstrail.nl/dak-drunense-duinen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> D.A.K 16-10-16
What?

Wait for October 16.
A new Cred Forums oriented store is opening.

Where did you see that?

HAPPENING

> D.A.K 16-10-16
Answer my question you potato nigger. Where did you see that?

>90062110
I saw some picture which featured some facist looking types and lots of german on Facebook and when I looked into it there the day was surely anticipated so I googled it and I found a video that was put up today that was a German kid reading stuff
Mainly numbers and letters
It also featured the same images I saw previous

Can you post a link here to the video? Was that posted to youtube?

Please post all of your sources / links.

Revelations 16:10-16

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

D.A.K.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZHXA2oiy1E

>13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
KEK

That is from a channel of some kid? It barely has any views.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQosXIhFm4I

Its fucking nothing. Where did you first hear that phrase? How did you find this obscure video?

haha seriously tho its just germies trying to be spooky
nothing will actually happen

>D.A.K 16-10-16

How do know its Germans behind this?

I first saw it earlier on Facebook and found the video after a Google search

The first mention of D.A.C 16.10.16 on Cred Forums was on Tuesday 20 Sep 20 Sep @ 22:07:32 UTC coming from Germany.

last remaining 10 of 12 nazi condenmed to death,were executed on the 16th of 10,1940
I think

> last remaining 10 of 12 nazi condenmed to death,were executed on the 16th of 10,1940

German Crazy Leftists planning something?

you know what
I'm getting hellsing flashbacks
>bird of the hermes is my name
>eating my wings
>to make me tame
it's either something big,something insignificant or no thing

hey guys I'm joji ikari

I found that video and uploaded it for sake of not losing it

I don't know anything more than you

The channel seems to be from some kid. If this was the only video in that channel then perhaps it would look more serious. Take a look at the other vids in that channel though......

dak is gonna end up killing them

joji again

inb4 dak comes after me

Killing who?

more than likely me

>I found that video and uploaded it for sake of not losing it
Where did you find it?

>its something big, or something small, or nothing

Really? Thank you for your wisdom.

bump

gay and fake.

sauce?

It means based Dak Prescott is going to rip the Green Gay Fudgepackers and Aaron "I really really like women" Rodgers a new asshole on October 16th.

Fuck off Cred Forums

>Moyes

fb

sorry switched to mobile

I don't know any more than you doanybody care to translate?

Can you post the FB channel name?

I am tying to find the origin of this meme.

> German:
Noch sitzt Ihr da oben, Ihr feigen Gestalten.
Vom Feinde bezahlt, doch dem Volke zum Spott!
Doch einst wird wieder Gerechtigkeit walten,
dann richtet das Volk, dann gnade Euch Gott!

> English:

Yet you're sitting up there, you cowardly figures.
From enemies paid, but the people to ridicule!
But once justice will prevail again,
then directed the people, have mercy on you God!

Are the Nazi descendants finally coming out to play? :)

The above is from this archived thread by the way:

> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89986764/#89988712

Has any actual German been killed since muzzies started arriving?

Dax is the german stock market. Does it go by dak in german?

I think like 3 maybe?

That Iranian shooter killed a few Native Germans I believe. I know for a fact German Nazi descendants still walk amongst us.

Not sure if this is their doing.

RIP Varg

>dak
Varg is unrelated to this.

Iranian shooter did not kill a German.

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-07-31/german-president-merkel-mourn-victims-of-munich-shooting

Do you imagine WWI would repeat, if there were any actual Germans?

His name is Louis Cachet.

some autist from
was forcing this """meme""" couple month ago with another date every day for weeks
nothing happend

>Indeks.
No DAX stands for Deutscher Aktienindex.
There is an insurance company DAK.

>with another date
What was the other date?

This feels like a shittier version of BSE.

Its an abbreviation though.

D.A.K

Deutsches Afrika Korps?

Whew, it's as if this could be the start of something....
a riot?
an uprising?
a race war?

A 4th REICH?

SIEG FUCKING HEIL

>Deutsches Afrika Korps
Fuck....

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrika_Korps

i don't know
everyone thought he would shot up a refugee camp but nothing happend

Nothing's gonna happen. If something was were to happen, they wouldn't be stupid enough to upload clues and attract interest on the internet. We wouldn't have seen it coming if it were serious.

>Hungarian
eh, kinda sorry about him
>Turkish
good news
>Greek
sad
>Kosovo
lmfao
>Albanian
Lmfao 2x

9/30 is a world currency change daily reminder and also the fedral government shuts down pretty sure

Sometimes when read news like this I wonder if there is actually any germans left in Germany.

There are. Perhaps very few, but according to Germans here, being proud to be German and their history is very bad, mama Merkel does not like

another vid

youtube.com/watch?v=eRcoJKDBiuE

That's all well and good, but what the shit is the D.A.K.? Why include it if it was simply a few passages from Revelations?

>video removed by user

It's gone now.

Emergence of Nazi progeny like recruitedanon foretold?

see
Also vaguely remember these posts from last year

One can only hope mate.

The Raid of the Ghetto of Rome took place on October 16, 1943

>The Raid of the Ghetto of Rome

Holy shit. I just checked it and the date matches.

the german posters have been mentioning it for months

its some weird german thing. i don't know what it means, probably just some edgelord

Octo 16th seems to have a recurring Germanic theme....

Retarded astroturf like badselfeater or the one after it. Cred Forums has jumped the shark, it's full of viral marketers and dumbasses swallowing their viral cum

1813 Battle of Leipzig.
1939 First attack on British territory by the Luftwaffe.
1940 Ghetto of Warsaw is established.
1943 Raid of the Ghetto of Rome.
1946 Execution of convicted Nazi leaders.

DILUTE THUS!

WTF is happening mate? Will shit finally hit the fan? 4th Reich incoming?

>88 dubs

Well fuck me...

16=88

Can you explain?

>recruitedanon
Are you talking about that Aussie fag?

>Leaving out best part 8:11
One up for the dying. Cheers mate!

D.A.K = Destroy All Kikes
???????????

On the board catalog with wendigo wojack in the image field, 404'd real fucking fast

Checking!

auf deutsch bitte

scheisse

Nope.

Dropped.

webmshare.com/play/07YPP

Be prepared. Something big's coming

D.A.K 16.10.16

Das Armageddon kommt

thought you meant it was deleted, but this was released already

this guy is literally a kike btw

but he's on our side

Tell me German bro....should Cred Forums be worried?

Are you guys on our side?

One autist shilling some random /x/ tier crap.
Nothing will happen, nothing ever does.

>Das Armageddon kommt

Shouldn't it be referred to more appropriately as Ragnarok?

>Are you guys on our side?
That's the question you need to ask

ARE THE PRUSSIAN RISING?!?!?

K.A.D. look at it this way

Well? I already asked it.

Aren't you going to answer?

>all the /deutsch/ newfags who don't know what d.a.k menas
>act like they do to be part of the club
>nothing will happen it's a forced meme
wew

>Cowshits
>Winning

Answer me this then. Is the Lion finally awakening?

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

D.A.K 16-10-16
Does. Anyone. Know 16-10-16?
16-10-16 = -10
The rest is too obvious to state

what the fuck does it mean. Seriously, guys I am scared?

D.A.K
16. 10. 16

I'm not the German you need to direct this question at. But it's definitely not the 'Jews'. Look for the Cabals. They will answer you

Stay strong

first thing i thought

>Look for the Cabals.

And how do I look for the Cabals? If you guys have an agenda that is truly anti-Jewish I fucking want to help.

>If you guys have an agenda that is truly anti-Jewish
>Still being stuck in the Jewish/anti-Jewish dichotomy

Step your shit up

You know what I mean. Against the "families".

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Answer me this if you can. Is one of your members responsible for the High Level Insider threads?

That dude was dropping a shit-ton of information on the previous months. This group (referred by him as "Three") seemed to be comprised of mostly scientists / intellectuals, however.

Your group seems entirely different, ethnically based. Mostly comprising of Germans. I am guessing you guys are descendants of former Nazis but who the hell knows at this point.

be prepared for 16.10.16 D.A.K

A fucking helmet posting against Jews, fuck you.

What does this mean? Do you work for the families? What is your end goal?

>What is your end goal?
D.A.K 16. 10. 16

LOL should I take the day off from work on that day?

this is my theory reply your opinions

you might as well quit your job now and start preparing for D.A.K 16. 10. 16

As I said earlier, I'm not posting against the Jews since I'm one myselfyou fucking redpill stormfag dunce. You're still stuck in your simple-minded 2D chess

>This group (referred by him as "Three") seemed to be comprised of mostly scientists / intellectuals, however.
>Your group seems entirely different, ethnically based. Mostly comprising of Germans
Yes

>I am guessing you guys are descendants of former Nazis but who the hell knows at this point.
Some definitely. But that's not the point. You need to dig deeper

How can I prepare for something that I have no information to go over? Insufficient information!

any kind of peparation is better than nothing

Ok thank you I guess.

>You need to dig deeper
Mate I am trying my best here.

What does the Thule society or Vril Society mean to you? Any connections between your groups and former esoteric groups like those?

Is your group responsible for those mysterious Swastika crop circles in the UK?

I will destroy 16.10.16

Some parts of the answer would unsettle the population.

>What does the Thule society or Vril Society mean to you? Any connections between your groups and former esoteric groups like those?
Esoteric groups are literally Nazi-tier shit

see above
You're stuck in a system which only knows two stances: Either being 'pro-Jewish' or being 'anti-Jewish'

kek

Interesting response. Do you guys have possession to fantastical technology like the Haunebu II spacecraft. Did that thing ever get successfully built?

> You're stuck in a system which only knows two stances: Either being 'pro-Jewish' or being 'anti-Jewish'

NO...there are about 4-5 factions currently in play on the chess-board that are competing for their end goal. You are one of them.

High Level Insider would be from the other "faction" that I was talking about above. He referred to his group as "Three".

I'm stuck in a system in which I see two groups.

There is the snow-capped peaks, and the black bulk of the mountain. Eventually people will all live in harmony and without any major problems. Eventually there will be a society that will create the ability for interstellar travel, and give us the ability to live forever, and make us gods. I want to get there faster. To do that, I have to help the people at the top, right? I don't want to "purify" people, because I understand that there will always be an upper and lower class. I want to help mankind, not make more people suffer and wait longer for this.

we didn't promise you a rose garden

Anti abortion propaganda

Yep top quality autism you got here.
Keep up the good work

>High Level Insider would be from the other "faction" that I was talking about above. He referred to his group as "Three".
Well, your style of posting was kind of 'misleading' to say the least

We all know (at least I hope) that your postition on this is quite enlightened (although white people/Jews and East Asians are more probable to do it). I really hope for it to happen myself 2bh but there are forces mightier than anything you will ever even get to know

Thats a Marine saying. Makes me think war is coming. 10/10 for being cryptic though Austria. Well done.

You never answered any of my questions above but thats ok. I think I know who you people are.

Your dak asses better get prepped to get BTFO'd with the USSSP. Those "Tear Drop" craft are losing badly. And you will too if you try this shit.

Solar Warden is going to end any funny business you attempt.

Esoteric Nazi Homosexs?
giddy just thinking bout it

And who the fuck are you supposed to be?

AND the thread went right into Larp
Great fucking job...

I am with this man.
The war rages on. Do not be fooled by the cryptography by d.a.k to lead you down a false rabbit hole.

>Well, your style of posting was kind of 'misleading' to say the least

And yours is not? Your Austrian friend is going full Cryptic shit. I am trying to save my ass here trying to figure out if Shit is About to Hit the fan on the 16th of October.

Being able to anticipate events before they occur is always useful for self-preservation.

There are no aliens.

I share your sentiments. There are a lot of people who want to be the kings, but we have to stay on top, we have to persevere and work past them.

I worry every day about my future if we lose the energy war, and what will happen to america.

>but there are forces mightier than anything you will ever even get to know

Saying "Aliens" outright is not always accurate.

ignore him.

Let me help you.

>what might happen?
A: Society breaks down; the world riots.
B: The govt. starts rounding up people and killing them.

in prep for A: A couple of freinds, a warehouse full of plants, and some guns. And a lot of books.

in case of B: A bible, good genes and pure blood.

>if/when?

10-16.

>Being able to anticipate events before they occur is always useful for self-preservation.
Well, that's the trick. But you will be quite unaffected. Most likely

>and what will happen to america.
I hope for Trump to win 2bh. But he will cause a stalemate for the Western World at best

What tribes are we talkin bout?

I feel like I am faced with a choice of either playing revolver roulette or shooting myself in the head outright.

Hillary will fail us. with Trump, we might have a chance.

This is not something to be ignored.

thedailysheeple.com/woah-former-wall-st-banker-suggests-global-debt-may-not-be-owned-by-humans_092016

D.A.K 16.10.16

Thank you for your answers. Your responses though indicate to me that you are very low down the chain.

I hope HLI will soon be here. I'll make sure to ask him about you guys. He will know more.

>Saying "Aliens" outright is not always accurate.
It's definitely not about aliens you tinhat

>But you will be quite unaffected. Most likely
Since you're all Germans I assume that's where the happening will be. Is eastern Europe / balkans safe?
Just found a 9/10 gf, really don't want to die right now.

btw here is all revealed what will happen when d.a.k hits

This whole thing seems to be an elaborate shitpost from a schizophrenic kraut.

It's 3 weeks from now on. Let's see

Yeah. For the upper echelon just ask the Austrian bro. He's allowed to tell more into detail

It's not about a local 'terrorism attack' 2bh

Great...more German I have to translate.

We will see, but I doubt that we will make it. Japan and Germany are gaining and we are sitting here with our thumbs in our asses waiting for either a windbag filled with Israeli gold or a businessman going against the conglomerate.

Hint
hillarydaily.com/brandon/2016/09/20/can-us-citizens-defeat-un-troops-on-american-soil/

That sounds like muslim stuff.
So who's getting raped?

>ITT BadSelfEater faggots find their new monthly larp to cling to

What does it say mate? I was going to use Google translate on it since I don't speak German.

Did you finish reading it? What is it talking about?

I'm not expecting a terrorist attack, but all the pics you're posting imply something bloody.

I also can't help but wonder why exactly you're posting here. What do you have to gain from it?
Any information you give out is cryptic and/or vague. It all really just sounds like /x/ tier larping.

if you cant read it you are not suppose to know it

>october 16 arrives
>the big reveal happens
>it's another anti-abortion video

>we are sitting here with our thumbs in our asses waiting for either a windbag filled with Israeli gold or a businessman going against the conglomerate.
hmmmm

>hillarydaily.com/brandon/2016/09/20/can-us-citizens-defeat-un-troops-on-american-soil/
Seems like a valid point at first glare but do you really think you can withstand a real military force?

Some soft erotica about a sheep being milked and how only shaving the sheepskin is a worse pain and leaves them cold and exposed and its owner is a cruel bastard and will only stop mistreating and threatening the protagonist sheep when it pops him a baby.

Yes. White hats in the Pentagon are extremely vigilant.

Those gold reserves hidden in Thailand will be released.

>By the same guy

>I'm not expecting a terrorist attack, but all the pics you're posting imply something bloody.
Yeah

>I also can't help but wonder why exactly you're posting here. What do you have to gain from it?
Why do Trump/Hillary suppoerters posting here?

>Any information you give out is cryptic and/or vague. It all really just sounds like /x/ tier larping.
Why would we compromise ourselves beforehand?

..aight.

>mein.sportscheck.com/sport/laufsport/events/stadtlauf_freiburg

id love another beast bill manic obsession

>Why would we compromise ourselves beforehand?
Why the fuck are you here at all?

shit-tier illumiwannabies

he is lying...

>>mein.sportscheck.com/sport/laufsport/events/stadtlauf_freiburg
Viva la Germany

I'd be quite impressed tbqh

Any ideas on what the source of the text is that he is showing?

>he is lying...
How so?

Just because I am not a native German doesn't mean I can't translate and decode your shit faggot.

I am starting to like HLI more and more everyday. At least the dude was with all of his responses.

>caring about some marginal shiny metal deployments
Wrong way, bro

>Why the fuck are you here at all?
It's not about destruction, it's about enlightement. There will be victims tho. We just try to inspire a new level of thinking

Going to sleep now. Stay strong

>At least the dude was with all of his responses.
*direct with all of his responses.

>Any ideas on what the source of the text is that he is showing?
No idea, sorry. I'm also kind of worried.

No worries mate.

Well, hope you followed your Govs advice and have enough food / water to last at least 10 days.

I'll try to do the same thing on this of the Globe.

>this of the Globe.
*this side of the Globe.

Fucking mobile.

Not OP but I just saw a post in Cred Forums talking about DAK

Damn....these guys have asked their PR team to go all out it seems.

>Muh everything in Germany is norse
Ragnarok was not in the book of Apocalypse (Burgers call it Revalations), Armageddon is mentioned.

Die Ab Kek = Day of Kek

Welp sounds to me like some kiddos forcing a meme. Fuck I hate my cringeworthy compatriots.

pic related seems relevant

They're spamming it everywhere
There's also a couple dead threads on /x/, but they aren't archived.
Also, reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5463ql/whats_this_whole_Cred Forums_101616_dak_thing/

The earliest mention of it I could find was on the 15th
desuarchive.org/int/thread/64933944/

If you are a native German than these guys are most definitely on your side. Some of these guys are descendant of SS officers.

Fug XDDD

They are going all out!!!!!

Could a group of young enterprising Deautche jugend conquer Africa now that the Britbongs and frogs don't keep kicking us out? For example My family has German military connections, my opa was the German Ambassador to Egypt and Ireland back in the 90s, my uncle is a businessman who can't stand "the negroes", and his son is off working trade deals for a German company in southeast Asia, all while my nuclear family moved to burger land when I was 5. I think Germans can slowly take over the world. One influential family at a time. This is only the beginning. Africa is next.

>on the 15th
16th, excuse me. Exactly one month before the supposed habbiding.

>If you are a native German than these guys are most definitely on your side
1) They're german 2) They're trolling Cred Forums 3) The most trending topic is literally reality TV on youtube

These people are not on my side they're a lot of the things wrong with this country.

>Some of these guys are descendant of SS officers.
Lmao, so am I, do elaborate how that makes me anything special.

>Lmao, so am I, do elaborate how that makes me anything special.
So am I, and I'm not even German.

Its the over throw of the german goverment, germany is gonna start another world war , with a sprinkle of nukes

lmao

Well I hope you are right and they are nothing more than a bunch of faggots LARPing.

If something does indeed happen, at least they picked a Sunday for it lol.

Here faggots

devilstrail.nl/dak-drunense-duinen/

Germans love being edgy but there's rarely any substance. You guys give us way too much credit for our heritage and these kids thrive on it.

> 1 post by this ID

I ain't going there nigga. Nice try.

>I think Germans can slowly take over the world.
Isn't the military far less compared to other countries today? Correct me if I'm wrong, they're only allowed ca. 60.000

you fucking nerds don't understand.

its the date where globalists shuts. everything. down.

While among the panic, and causes, they will break down, haul off, execute us like cows, or maybe even nuke, bioweaponry, chemical war far, huge world genocide in general.

They are taking out the undesirables for our upcoming future visitation.

So you better have a gun,...

Or better have a bible...

You need to stop posting, leaf.

Oh look another of these

we /larp/ now?

Lol good catch.

Mods need to implement wholesale IP ban for all Leafs.

Ye got my robe and wizard hat here.

fuck you niggers, its gonna all end, and ill be glad to see you on the bus infront of me for us to get gassed.

>for us to get gassed.
How do you imagine that's gonna happen?

Well this was fun guys. We should do this again in the future.