Was Rome the most aesthetic empire of all time?

Was Rome the most aesthetic empire of all time?

no u

Yes.

>mfw gave first kiss at Trevi's Fountain at 3 A.M. when nobody's there

I'd have to agree. It was the most multicultural and commercialized of the classical age and not coincidentally, it's last

>first kiss

Fuck off normie

The fuck?

I can't spot a SINGLE white person in that picture. You sure that is Italy?

that fountain has nothing to do with Roman Empire though

this

Did he like it?

hes not a normie hes an italian

all women crave Italian men.

you jelly bra?

>being such a snow eater as to not know what tourist hordes are

I did, but he called Carabinieri

medieval/baroque/romanticist aesthetics are superior to roman/renaissance/classicist

Certainly.
The Italians have great sense in art.

Ask a born and raised in Roma anything.
Pic related, favourite small size church in the city.
(Sant'Agnese, Navona Square)

Yes, but the fountain was built in the 1700s

>When nobody's there

Yeah right!

How many churches are there per square inch?

Was that Pink-eyes Soros pic altered in any way? I would not be suprised if it weren't.

No, they aren't
>Baroque
Kys

What are your favorite architectural spots?

Which part has the oldest art and architecture?

What are good, off-the-beaten-path museums?

What is the proper reaction to someone attempting to pickpocket me or my girlfriend that doesn't include bloodying their gypsy face?

>Roman
I agree. Rectangles and columns (and later, maybe a dome or two) can only go so far

>Gothic over Renaissance
Based on pure aesthetics, not practicality, I also agree.

Try it out in mid August when the city is empty.
At that time in the morning you'll get the guards and 10/15 people in total, less if you're lucky.
Also, visiting the city by bicycle during that time of the year and at night is one of the best things in the world. The city is your and streets are empty. You're alone with thousands of years of history around you, a scenery which is really hard to imagine during the day.

In the center one every 10 blocks.

Hard question, too much to choose from.
But indeed everything which is church related.
Excluding the masterpiece which is the Saint Peter, I'd say San Giovanni in Laterano and Basilica di San Paolo (the inside). I love Trevi and Sant'Angelo Castel too.
Ah, of course pic related.

Oldest art and architecture part inside che city is the Colosseum neighborhood, you get that and everything around straight from ancient Rome (Palatino, Forums etc.). Also Caracalla Terme.

Galleria Borghese inside Villa Borghese garden. Palazzo Massimo alle Terme, Ara Pacis Museum. But also national modern art museum rome is very impressive. Otherwise the other most famous museums will do.

Gipsy pick pockets are only and exclusively kids. Just be aware of your surroundings in the Metro and in crowded open spaces and they won't even target you. If they do, just act like you know what they're up to and look at them straight in the eyes untile they live.
Don't hit them though, cuz you know, they're childs.

What a retarded fucking faggot, Jesus Christ.
Do you think anything like that would've survived two entire millennia in the open?

Couldn't you have at least google'd the image before pretending to be some sort of a scholar of history?