Can someone fucking explain this shit to me...

Can someone fucking explain this shit to me? People are outraged because someone supports one of the two fucking people running for President? Am I retarded, or is this exactly what it looks like to me?

If Trump is such an awful nazi racist man, how could he possibly be one of 2 choices to run the fucking country? What the fuck is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These people live in their own bubble and have bought their own press about Trump only having fringe support. These retards like typical leftist also have no sense of practical reality, and will do everything they can for virtue signal points

>Tower Underworld Online V
Literally what?

>Tomorrow Today Labs
A group of 10 people in a warehouse who haven't actually released anything.

>Scruta Games
Two people who make demos

Literally nobodies thinking that politics and principles will win them support because they have nothing else to be proud about.

>whew guys we don't have to figure out how to code VR support any more!

Exactly, they're just doing this for attention and would suck Palmer's dick if he contributed with any of them

>indie fags
>thinking anyone cares what they do

You've never met a liberal, have you? Even so much as disagreeing with one makes you a bigot.

>If Hitler is such an awful nazi racist man, how could his party possibly be running for election and winning?

Hitler is literally Hitler

it is called virtue signalling.

These people have no self-worth and no knowledge

>blue hair

Opinion discarded

It's funny that they still dont understand that these kind of actions make Trump stronger by the day.
People are sick and tired of being harassed because of their opinions.

Literal fucking nobodies.

Quit trying to attach yourself to breaking news, you worthless twats.

Hitler was appointed though.

I wonder if anyone of them ever realised that other employees working there, maybe higher ups, also might support donald trump...

really makes you think...or doesnt, depending on who you're asking

Who?

>hitler was elected

Liberal education everybody.

>his party didn't win during free elections
>Hitler wasn't elected
>Hitler was appointed

>leftists pretend to know what they're talking about

These people are relevant... How?

>If Trump is such an awful nazi racist man, how could he possibly be one of 2 choices to run the fucking country?

Because about half the country are evil nazi racists? This isn't hard.

My favorite is when they say Hitler built the berlin wall.

Always puts me into tears

>indie game developers boycott computer hardware

That's like homeless people boycotting blankets

It's to keep retards like this out of VR.
youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg

>indie sjw libcucks get this ass blasted

feels so fucking good watching them have a tantrum like a small uneducated child.

Is this how it was last election too?

>Star

das juden

One of the founders of Oculus was hit by a speeding car and thrown 80ft to his death by an illegal alien.

Dyed hair? Better beware

Hitler was the worst thing that ever happened to white nationalism and is the reason liberals exist

>back out of the future of gaming and a business concept that literally prints money because somebody is voting for someone I don't want to vote for

Liberal thinking hurts everybody.

>A bunch of literally whos
Granted, VR is a gimmick anyways. I already feel like it's on the way out.

Palmer can probably think of 700,000,000 reasons why he does not give a fuck what some shit-tier nobody indie devs think.

The redpill comes in many shapes and sizes.

well , boycott or refuse to deal with them for what they believe.
it will hurt them more than us.

The left has spent decades making opposition Officially Illegitimate. Disagreeing with the Left is no longer just a difference of opinion in good faith. Anybody who works against their goals is in bad faith. They allow themselves to assign sinister motives to all opposition. Their motives are supposed to always be pure and legitimate. This is how the "dialogue" works now. The Left cares about making the world a better place, the right is terrible and wants to create suffering, so even if you just agree with their policy proposals you are now a Shitlord Nazi Hater.

>One man dev teams from SF stop porting shallow mobile games to VR

OH FUCKING NO!