Really activates the neurons

Really activates the neurons

Wow! Shitty thread!

shieeeettt

Whatever keeps the minority population down, Friendorino. Your Bad Self Eater idea was also shit, btw.

>Bad Self Eater
Please,user. Don't remind me of that.

Why would you shoot a man with lightning before throwing him out of a window?

We never scarified lolis, I fucking swear.

Autists on Cred Forums will never understand that wiping out minority's pre-birth, is no guarantee of white peoples survival.

There is no organism on this planet that has ever grown stronger from "peace".

Ay Wey!
We never practiced human sacrifices at all, that is just a rumor. We are peaceful people, just look at the poems we made.
Is like anotha Conquista all over again
Just shut up and let us in Ok, Gringo?

Sterilization and helicopter rides work, too.

D.A.K

It's as if the need to control the population size transcends time or culture.

Human sacrifice it's bullshit invented by the spanish to make the natives look bad and justify the genocide and conquest of native peoples
The didn't do anything

wtf i hate mexicans now

>fetuses and children are the same thing

>We dindu nuffin we wuz gud boys

kek this is a good one.

>t. mexican intellectual

in prehispanic mexico there werent any poverty reports desu

B-but Aztecs did until the arrival Christian Jale's message because the universe would have died if they didn't.
The Others just do it because Molocha is a pedo

This post really tickled me.

>child sacrifice

i'm bretty sure were harnessing the suffering of the elderly by pumping them full of chems to keep them alive longer

Child sacrifice is the purest form of love

Dark side is dank

Mods!
Sacrifice him, sacrifice this one

The ability to determine whether or not something is a human being based on your own personal subjective criteria is literally the morality of slave holders. You can't be anti-slavery and pro-abortion at the same time; it's a contradiction.

mexican trip fag

it cant get worse

The fuck? However you feel about abortion, this is shit logic. You haven't thought about this very hard.

Wtf? I hate the state still

>mexican intellectual

Lurk More

But that was literally the argument for slavery: If it's on my property, then its my property. This is the same morality that modern women use to claim that the living being inside of them has as much property rights of its own as a wooden table.

Let me explain this to you retard
>If a person is on my property, they're my person, my property
Is difference from
>If a tiny bundle of cells that's only barely more alive than a pebble is on my property, it's my choice what to do with it
The difference is that slaves are thinking, conscious people, fetuses are not. Adult slaves are also capable of living on their own if you let them go, babies are not, choosing to keep a tiny fetus has long term implications that having slaves does not

I believe you mean "dindu nuffin"

No, seriously, you haven't thought about this hard enough.

"On my property" and "incubated in my body" are qualitatively, not quantitatively different things.

Even ignoring that, abolitionists were people who took the stance that specifically blacks etc were human beings and so should not be enslaved. That's as far as they went. Just because they defined humanity more broadly than their slave-holding peers doesn't mean that anybody who opposes slavery has to define humanity as broadly as you'd like to, or to foreswear all right to even weigh in on the question. It's fine if you disagree, but believing that men, women and children of all races qualify as human, and that first trimester fetuses or whatever don't, is not a morally inconsistent position.